Loki

By thelittleblackghost

Loki x Female Reader Based off the Marvel movie: Thor (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Break In
Chapter 3: Jotunheim
Chapter 5: The Truth
Chapter 6: A New King
Chapter 7: Finding Thor
Chapter 8: The Destroyer
Chapter 9: Destroying the Bridge
Chapter 10: The End?

Chapter 4: Banished

6.4K 331 27
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🐍——————————

Thor smirked and turned back around, using his hammer to hit the Frost Giant back. This, of course, sparked an all out brawl.

The warriors, Sif, (Y/n), and Loki all pulled out their weapons and began fending off Frost Giants left and right.

"At least make it a challenge for me." Thor bragged.

More and more Frost Giants jumped down from the numerous structures, slamming their fists into the ground, making ice spikes shoot up from the ground.

A particularly big Frost Giant came up to Thor and punched him in the face, sending him flying back a few feet. He stood up and laughed.

"That's more like it."

Thor threw his hammer and decapitated the Giant.

Sif was knocked to the ground by a Frost Giant, but Hogun managed to throw a dagger and fend it off.

Loki stood by the edge of a cliff, watching as a Frost Giant came barreling towards him. Loki looked around, and saw nowhere to go as the Giant launched and...went straight through him off the cliff.

The real Loki was hiding behind a pillar, an waved his hand to get rid of the illusion of himself he had cast.

One Frost Giant grabbed Volstagg's arm and he yelled in pain as his skin was burned. (Y/n) uses her sword to stab the Frost Giant, and make him release him.

Volstagg looked down at his arm and saw the large burn mark. "Don't let them touch you!" He cautioned his friends.

Loki stabbed a Frost Giant in the gut, and he fell to his knees. He grasped Loki's arm, causing his armor to fall off revealing bare skin. However, instead of him getting burned, his whole entire arm and hand began to turn blue.

Both Loki and the Frost Giant looked at Loki's arm in shock, before (Y/n) came up behind the Frost Giant and stabbed him in the chest.

He fell to the ground, and Loki lifted up his blue hand and watched as it started to return to its normal color.

"Loki?"

He looked up to see (Y/n) staring at him, more specifically his arm, in confusion and shock.

Fandral ducked under the attack of a Frost Giant and used his sword to slice him. Fandral chuckled and confidently turned away only to be met with a spike of ice right through his chest.

He screamed in pain, as Loki threw a dagger at the Frost Giant who had impaled him.

Sif, seeing that they were only getting more and more hurt, turned to Thor. "Thor!"

"We must go!" Loki yelled as Volstagg and Hogun pried the spike out of Fandral.

"Then go!" Thor shouted back, still fighting off the Giants.

Laufey, seeing Thor destroying his subjects, used his magic to start to unfreeze a frozen monster with sharp teeth, red eyes, and large tusks sticking out of its face.

Everyone except Thor seemed to notice the creature start to de-thaw and knew that it would not be good for them to stick around.

"Run!" Volstagg bellowed.

Loki immediately took (Y/n)'s hand and started pulling her along as they, Sif and the Warriors Three all ran back to the spot where they first entered the planet.

The creature bounded after them, quickly gaining on them, and using its spikes tail to try and impale them.

One swipe would have gotten Loki, if (Y/n) hasn't tackled him out of the way. The two of them landed in a heap and (Y/n) was quick to take his arm and pull him back up.

...

Thor was still battling the Frost Giants and raised his hammer up, summoning a blast of lightning which he slammed onto the ground, sending the Giants flying back and creating a major crack in the ground.

...

The crack spread over to where the beast was, and it fell down the chasm of the planet.

The six of them made it to the spot where they entered and Volstagg looked up at the sky. "Heimdall! Open the bridge!" He yelled.

Nothing happened. The bridge was closed off. They were stuck there. A few seconds later, the massive paw of the beast slammed onto the ground of the cliff they were standing on. It climbed up and stood on its hind legs, roaring at them.

Loki pushed (Y/n) behind him to better protect her, although it probably wouldn't do much in the grand scheme of things.

Just when the beast opened its jaws to devour them, Thor came flying over with his hammer. He flew straight into the beast's mouth and out the back of its head.

The creature immediate fell to the ground and off the cliff as Thor landed in front of his friends. He turned around with a smile, which faded as he saw Laufey and hundreds of Frost Giants behind them.

The Giants began to charge towards them, when a clap of thunder sounded throughout the sky. Everyone looked up and saw a rainbow beam of light shoot from the sky into the ground.

Odin appeared, riding an eight-legged horse, holding his staff.

"Father! We'll finish them together!" Thor declared.

"Silence!" Odin hissed at him, making Thor's smile fall.

Laufey lifted himself up so he was face to face with Odin and stared at him. "Allfather. You look weary."

"Laufey, end this now." Odin told him.

"Your boy sought this out." Laufey pointed out.

Odin nodded. "You're right. And these are the actions of a boy. Treat them as such. You and I can end this here and now, before there's further bloodshed."

"We are beyond diplomacy now, Allfather. He'll get what he came for. War and death." Laufey declared.

Odin sighed. "So be it."

Laufey created a dagger made of ice and raised it to strike Odin. But the Allfather raised his staff and sent Laufey flying backwards. The Bifrost opened again, collecting Odin and the others, taking them back to Asgard.

...

"Why did you bring us back?" Thor demanded to know.

"Do you realize what you've done? What you've started?" Odin asked him in anger.

"I was protecting my home." Thor defended.

"You cannot even protect your friends! How can you hope to protect a kingdom?" Odin spat back as he ripped the sword out of the slot and threw it back to Heimdall. He then looked to Fandral. "Get him to the healing room! Now!"

Sif, Hogun and Volstagg worked to carry Fandral to the healing room, and Heimdall left to go stand guard.

Odin, Thor, Loki and (Y/n) remained. (Y/n) felt a bit awkward staying in the room, considering this was clearly a family matter.

She went to try and slip out while Odin and Thor were arguing, but felt a gentle grasp on her hand. She looked over and saw Loki looking at her, his eyes pleading for her to stay.

"There won't be a kingdom to protect if you're too afraid to act." Thor pushed. "The Jotuns must learn to fear me, just as they once feared you."

"That's pride and vanity talking, not leadership." Odin corrected. "You've forgotten everything I taught you about a warrior's patience."

"While you wait and be patient, the Nine Realms laugh at us. The old ways are done. You'd stand giving speeches while Asgard falls." Thor insulted.

"You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy!" Odin bellowed.

"And you are an old man and a fool!" Thor retaliated.

Odin fell silent for a moment, and when he spoke, his voice was much quieter. Yes. I was a fool...to think you were ready."

Loki took a step forward. "Father..."

Odin turned to him and let out a shout, telling him to keep quiet.

"Thor Odinson, you have betrayed the express command of your King. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war!"

Odin slammed his staff into the slot that activates the Bifrost and marched towards Thor.

"You are unworthy of these realms! You're unworthy of your title!" Odin declared, ripping Thor's cape from his back. "You're unworthy of the loved ones you have betrayed."

(Y/n) squeezed Loki's hand tightly as she watched everything unfold. Loki pulled her closer and wrapped a comforting arm around her shoulders.

"I take from you, your power!" Odin extended his hand and Thor's hammer flew into his own. "In the name of my father, and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!"

Odin pointed the hammer at Thor, and a beam of light shot from it, hitting Thor and breaking his armor off, sending him through the Bifrost.

Then he brought the hammer up to his face and whispered an enchantment. "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall posses the power of Thor."

After reciting the enchantment, Odin through the hammer into the Bifrost, to be taken with Thor, wherever he ended up.

——————————🐍——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cruello By Boo!

Fanfiction

302K 9.3K 13
Male Cruella De Vil x Female Reader Based off of the movie "Cruella" (Y/n) = Your name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye color (S/c...
217K 6.5K 12
Male Winnie Sanderson x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Hocus Pocus (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Colo...
205K 8.1K 15
Book 1 Captain Jack Sparrow x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie series Pirates of the Caribbean (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = H...
315K 8.9K 15
Male Esmeralda x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...