innocent

By florencepughismine

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... More

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
old man
pit-stop
child
dear diary
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
my answer
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
getaway car
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
i wish you would
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
get up
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
not a hostage
phony
not a bother
journal
out of the way
zemo
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
lab rat
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
the great escape pt.2
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
her jacket
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

trouble

891 46 11
By florencepughismine

"Hey, good in there?"

The door opened to reveal a half naked Cecelia in Sharon's bedrooms She had gotten out of her shower, and she only had black jeans on when Sharon Carter waltzed in. Cecelia turned around with wide eyes. She hated when people saw her not dressed. Maybe it was because of the trauma back at Hydra of people seeing her undressed all the time, or she just liked her privacy. It was probably both.

"Ok." Cecelia chuckled as she turned around. She had on a bra and everything, she just didn't like when people saw her half dressed. She zipped up her fly as Sharon searched for a shirt for her.

"So, you're living with Bucky now?" Sharon asked as she searched through the clothes on hangers she had. Cecelia nodded her head.

"Uh, yeah." Cecelia said as she slightly turned. Sharon saw how Cecelia was very private, so she looked away. Cecelia saw the door half open, so she walked over and made it a bit closed.

"I'm guessing you two have a lot of privacy?" Sharon asked, Cecelia looked over. Well, sorta. Bucky or Natasha were the only ones that really ever saw Cecelia like that. He did because he would have to dress her sometimes when she was younger. And Natasha was a trusted female who had to help her do female things. But Cecelia was private.

"Guess you could say that." Cecelia said as she cracked her knuckles. Sharon ignored the annoying popping as Cecelia nervously looked at her unmatched socks, which annoyed her a little bit.

"Here." Sharon said as Cecelia turned around, one arm over her set of abs. Sharon threw it to her and Cecelia caught it.

"Thanks." Cecelia said before quickly slipping it on. Sharon looked at her floor to see Cecelia's suit and weapons. She felt bad all of the sudden.

A 15 year old girl walking around having weapons. She had to pretend to be an assassin, and she was already once an assassin. She fought Avengers who tried to imprison her and Bucky. Then she fought in 2 wars.

She should've never fought in them in the first place. She should be sitting in a classroom learning how to do math problems and complaining all the time.

"Let me grab you a backpack for your suit and...weapons." Sharon said seeing multiple hand guns and knives on the floor. Sharon exited as Cecelia searched for a pair of shoes. She found a comfortable looking pair of sneakers that wouldn't give her blisters, and she slipped them on. They were white which was the only downside.

Cecelia started to quietly pick up her stuff as she heard Sharon searching for a backpack. She picked up the multiple guns she had, and put one into her waist band. Unfortunately due to the shirt she had on, which was actually a bit cropped, it wasn't very hidden. She sighed as she shook her head. She took the gun out and replaced it with a knife, thankfully it didn't knick her skin as it rested in there.

Sharon walked back in and handed her the backpack. Cecelia folded up her suit and then placed her belt inside. Along with her weapons.

"They're all out there, walk with me." She said opening the door. Cecelia slipped the backpack onto her back. She followed her out as she looked around the apartment. It kind of reminded her of the compound.
It was huge.

"Thanks for saving our asses, Ms. Sharon." Cecelia said as she looked around. "Twice."

"Seriously, Ms. Sharon? What am I, 90?" Sharon asked Cecelia shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno, you kissed a hundred year old ma...mm never mind." Cecelia said stopping herself. Sharon sighed hearing Cecelia bring that up.

"You're an asshole." She said, honestly. She didn't say it in a mean or hurtful way, it was more of a backhanded joke or something.

"I get that a lot." Cecelia said, nodding her head. Her thumbs hooked around the loops of her jeans as she pulled her shirt down. She walked in seeing Bucky on the couch, and Sam scouring through Sharon's other closet looking for an article of clothing. Zemo was pouring himself a drink.

"Much better." Sharon joked, seeing Sam shirtless. Cecelia walked over to Bucky and slightly curled into him. Her head was in his chest and his hand smoothed out the curls that popped out of the top of her head, and played with the low braid that went down her back.

"What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?" Sam asked as he grabbed a green turtleneck.

"You ok, doll?" Bucky asked quietly, Cecelia nodded her head. His chin rested on her head as he held her slightly.

"They'll lock me up if I step foot back into the States. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition." Sharon said as she looked for something.

Cecelia tucked her necklace inside her shirt as Bucky continued to smooth back her curly hairs. "I just wanna go home." Cecelia said as she felt her eyes get tired.

"I know, sweetheart." He said kissing her temple.

Zemo looked over, not thinking Bucky had a soft bone in his body. After being an assassin and stuff, he though Bucky would be numb, all of him would have no feeling. But he only really had feelings around Cecelia. He'd kill anyone who heard her.

"I'm sorry, I should've called, but after The Blip and the chaos, I just-"

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right? The way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy." Sharon said bringing Zeno's attention over to them.

"He knows. And not so deep down." Zemo said as Cecelia took a deep breath.

"Just take a nap, Cecelia." He said and Cecelia shook her head. "Your exhausted, doll." He said, Cecelia shook her head again.

"By the way, how is the new Cap?" Sharon asked, looking at the father and daughter on her couch.

"Don't get me started."

"He's a pussy."

Cecelia and Bucky said in sync. Sharon raised her eyebrows at her language. Bucky would've scolded her, but she had a point. Sharon had only scoffed hearing Bucky day that.

"Please. You bug into all that stars and striped bullshit. Before you were his pet psychopath, you were Mr. America! Cap's best friend!" Sharon said, and Cecelia looked over as she lightly moved her head off of Bucky.

"Мы теперь русские!" (We're Russians now!) Cecelia said, referring to being a Russian assassin. Bucky shook his head at Cecelia.

"Wow. She's kind of awful now." Bucky said looking up at Sam.

"Karli Morgenthau and at least 7 have taken the serum." Sam said sitting down across from them. Cecelia's heart fluttered slightly at her name.

What the hell, Cecelia?

"You guys should really steer clear of all of this for your own safety." Sharon warned them.

"We know it's a risk, but we're not gonna leave until we find the person who cracked the code." Sam said.

"We got a name. Wilfred Nagel." Bucky said, Sharon got up from the couch and walked over to her drinks.

"Nagel works for the Power Broker." She said as she moved past Zemo.

"We need your help, Sharon. I can get your name cleared." Sam said as Sharon poured her drink. Clinking was heard as she placed the glass down.

"You haggling with my life?" Sharon questioned, Cecelia nodded her head as she saw Zemo walk over to sit. She changed how she was sitting and laid on the couch. Her legs draped over Bucky and covering a seat next to him.

Zemo nodded in understanding. He sat down at a nearby table and he placed his drink on it.

"Not like that." Sam told her.

"You pretending like you can clear my name." Sharon said leaning on her counter.

"Okay, maybe it is hypocrisy. Maybe you're right. What happened to you. But I'm willing to try it if you are." Sam said standing up and walking over to her. They pointed at Cecelia and Bucky as they sat there. Bucky was staring at Cecelia's legs, but his hands were over them. He was kind of just in a daze. Cecelia was staring at the ceiling.

"They cleared the bionic 100 year old man and his child with an attitude problem both who have staring problems and killed almost everybody they've met." Sam said, Cecelia lifted her head to see Sam.

"I heard that." Bucky and her said in unison.

"I don't trust charity." Sharon said as Bucky patted her legs. Cecelia felt her eyes flutter, but she kept them open.

"All right, a deal then. You help us out, and I get your name cleared." Sam said with his hand out for her to shake. She stared at him before shaking. She let out an exhale, placing her drink down.

"Well, I sell to some pretty connected people. Lay low, blend in, enjoy the party. Try to stay outta trouble. I'll see what I can find." Sharon said before walking up the steps. Cecelia slightly lifted her head, Bucky shoved it back down.

"Trouble." Zemo repeated with a laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 255 40
- πš‚πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‘πšŠπš πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ πš‹πšŽπšœπš’πšπšŽπšœ πš‘πšŽπš› πš˜πš πš— πšπšŽπšŠπš–. πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš‘πšŽπš› πšπšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚘...
4.4K 123 14
Adults are like demons, they shut me up. They lock me in my room for days. Making me go crazy. Don't tell me who I am. They don't let me see my dad...
61.8K 1.2K 22
in which the winter soldier meets his kryptonite, whom is absolutely terrified of him. captain America: civil war bucky barnes x fem!oc copyright Β© |...