In the Shadows - Sebastian Sa...

Door Miss_Pegasus

Already in the fifth year, the tension between Sebastian Sallow and the new fifth year student was intense. B... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 30

74 4 3
Door Miss_Pegasus

Two weeks later, the whole castle was in turmoil. The last Quidditch game before the Christmas holidays was coming up: Ravenclaw against Slytherin. That Saturday morning, I was still sleeping peacefully in Sebastian's arms when suddenly the alarm clock rang. We both groaned in disappointment. The little bastard tinkled away happily and didn't allow us a few more minutes. Grumbling, I buried my face in the pillows, and Sebastian crawled over me, sighing, finally ending the ringing. With a tired groan, he collapsed onto me. "Hey! You're heavy!" I complained to him. "And you're comfortable," he murmured in my ear, burying his face in the crook of my neck. He touched my skin with lots of kisses and ran his hands down my sides. Suddenly, he started tickling me, and I inevitably jumped, squealing. "Stop it," I giggled, trying to fight his hands away. "No matter how hard I try, I can't stop. Someone must have put a spell on my hands," he laughed. I squirmed under him and was able to roll onto my back. I cleverly wrapped my legs around his body and turned the tables with a bit of momentum. Now, I sat on him and held his hands firmly on the mattress. Sebastian looked at me with wide eyes. "Okay, that was hot." "Oh yeah?" A mischievous smile crept onto my lips. "And how is that?" I leaned over him and kissed his neck. "Even hotter," he moaned. "If you keep this up, Slytherin will have to find a new Keeper because I won't be going anywhere anymore." His hazel eyes sparkled with lust. "Hm... is that an offer?" I grinned and continued kissing his neck, shoulders and collarbone. "Definitely." Sebastian's breathing became heavier, and I felt his penis getting harder and harder and pressing against my ass. "Sounds tempting," I sighed in his ear. "But if Imelda chops off your head, I won't have much of you left." I sat up and let go of his hands, which immediately went to my hips. "Fuck Imelda. I want to spend time with you." "Don't let the other Slytherins hear that," I giggled. With me on his lap, Sebastian sat up and scooted back a bit to lean against the headboard. He hungrily buried his face in my neck again. "I don't care about them, too," he growled, running his hands up and down my back. "As tempting as that sounds, you should still be at the game on time." I pushed myself a little away to look him in the eyes. "And if you play well..." With a seductive smile, I got closer and closer to his face, stopping just before our lips met. "...we still have enough time after that." I closed the gap between us and gave him a little kiss. "Mh... That's what I call good motivation." Sebastian sighed briefly. "All right, you persuaded me. But you're due after the game." He gave my butt another smack and then pushed me off his lap. The Slytherin dug his Quidditch uniform out of his bag, and I disappeared behind the screen with fresh clothes to change. "Why are you still disappearing behind this thing?" I heard Sebastian ask. "Because you haven't seen me naked yet, and I don't want that to happen while I'm changing," I explained. But I had another reason: I was scared. What if he doesn't think I'm beautiful? What if something about my body bothers him? "Y/N, I've already touched every part of your body. If I were Ominis, that would count as seen." "But you're not Ominis," I snorted and emerged from behind the screen, dressed. "And that's just as well. I like you." Sebastian sat on the bed in his green Quidditch uniform and looked at me with a crooked grin. "Green? "You support your enemy?" he chuckled. "No." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "But you." The brunette sucked in a sharp breath and pulled me towards him by the waist. "Dammit, stop being so sexy. How am I supposed to concentrate on the game?" "Oh, come on, you could also concentrate when we played against each other," I laughed, flattered. "But I didn't know what it was like to kiss you." Sebastian grinned at me crookedly and stroked my cheek with his hand. "Now stop flirting. You have a game to win." I stood on tiptoes to kiss him again, then dragged him to breakfast.

"Judging by your outfit, you're cheering for Slytherin today," Poppy guessed next to me. Sebastian had already set off for the pitch with the Quidditch team. Imelda indeed ruled the force with an iron fist. "Well, not exactly Slytherin. But I want to support Sebastian," I explained to the Hufflepuff, who smiled broadly at me. "It's a good thing I got these." She pushed the plates aside and packed a small household of all sorts of props onto the Gryffindor table. She beamed at me, proud of her little spending spree. "I already thought we wanted to support Sebastian, so I took precautions." I was surprised and looked at the things that Poppy had gotten. "We? That means you'll join in?" "Of course!" Her doe-brown eyes sparkled with anticipation. "So, what do you want?" Poppy gestured with a sweeping hand gesture at the things she had spread out on the table, and I took a closer look at the pile. There were, among other things, headbands with little snakes that danced back and forth on wobbly springs, green-silver rattles that sounded like the hiss of a threatening snake when shaken, and enchanted toy snakes that wriggled back and forth in their packaging. "I'll take these." Grinning, I picked up one of the snakes and a rattle. "And some of the make-up wouldn't hurt either." I pointed to a small make-up box with green, silver, and black. "Will you help me?" I asked my best friend, who responded by squealing and moving a little closer to me. "Okay, so what do you think about green smokey eyes? And some war paint?" suggested the Hufflepuff. "Sounds good. I trust in your skills." Poppy eagerly got to work and gave me a look worth seeing. My eyelids glittered in green and black, and my cheeks had two thick bars of green and silver. I looked at myself in the mirror, fascinated. "That looks great, Poppy. Thank you." "I was happy to do it." With a gentle smile, the Hufflepuff began to paint on her face and also created an impressive Slytherin make-up. To complete her look, she put one of the headbands on her head and bobbed her head, making the little snakes jump.

"Good morning, you two." Natty greeted us and sat down next to me. Cressida and Nellie sat opposite as usual. "What do you have there?" Nellie examined Poppy's mountain of utensils sceptically. "We're cheering on Slytherin today," Poppy chirped excitedly. Nellie lifted one of the headbands with pointed fingers. "Ah, yes. And why do you support our competition?" "Well, actually, I just want to cheer on Sebastian," I explained. "And Poppy is joining in." "Oh, I'm joining in, too," Natty chuckled and caught a dirty look from Nellie. "Don't look at me like that! You're not playing today. And I'd rather cheer for Sebastian than Everett Clopton." Nellie looked increasingly grim. "Or you just don't support any of the other teams. How about that?" "Boring," Natty, Poppy and I replied in unison and started laughing. Annoyed, Nellie rolled her eyes and turned to Cressida. "You're staying loyal to us Gryffindors, aren't you?" "Um, well..." The blonde nervously fiddled with a strand of hair. "I'm going to watch the game with Garreth, and he wants to cheer on Ravenclaw. So I'll go along with it." Nellie's jaw dropped. "Unbelievable." "Just say you'll show up at the game in Gryffindor uniform," I asked my captain in disbelief. "Don't be ridiculous! I'll observe everything neutrally." Nellie and Neutral in Quidditch don't go together more than Peeves and Tidyness. Suddenly, a thought popped into my head, and I jumped up. My eyes scanned the Slytherin table for a certain blonde and finally found him at the back. "Excuse me. I have to do something else. See you at the game." With that, I said goodbye to my friends and stalked towards Ominis. "Hey, can I ask you a favour?"

About half an hour later, I made my way to the Quidditch pitch. I had the snake wrapped around my arm and a surprise in store for Sebastian. But instead of finding a seat in one of the stands as the other students did, I headed for the Slytherin team cabin. "And woe betide you if you waste it!" As always, Imelda was a highly motivating captain – not. I carefully knocked on the door, which was flung open just seconds later by a grim-looking Imelda. "What?!" she shouted, and her tense facial expressions relaxed when she recognised me. "Oh, it's you." She looked me up and down and finally grinned broadly. "Good choice. Sallow, for you." Imelda stepped aside and made room for a confused-looking Sebastian. His jaw dropped when he saw me. "Oh fuck." The hazel eyes roamed up and down my body, and Sebastian seemed speechless. In one quick movement, he pulled me close and kissed me wildly, one hand getting lost in my hair. Smiling, I was only too happy to return the kiss and curled my fingers into his sweater. A few boys from the locker room were whistling and hollering, but that didn't bother me at that moment. We broke apart, and Sebastian leaned his forehead against mine. "Damn, you're really not making it easy for me. You look hot in green." "Thanks, you too," I giggled, stroking his flushed cheek. Sebastian's eyes wandered to my neck, and with raised eyebrows, he picked up the emerald green piece of fabric I had casually thrown around my neck. "Whose scarf is that?" "Well, yours." Something sparkled in Sebastian's eyes—something I had never seen before. I couldn't quite grasp it, but it seemed like a mix of pride, tenderness and lust. "You little scarf thief." A mischievous smile crept onto Sebastian's lips, and I grinned cheekily back. "I didn't steal it. Ominis was kind enough to lend it to me." The Slytherin chuckled to himself. "It's good that Ominis lends out my things just like that." He pressed a kiss on my lips. "But if he lends it to you, he can do whatever he wants. Seeing you in my clothes..." He couldn't finish his sentence because Imelda patted him on the shoulder from behind, interrupting us. "So, you two lovebirds, you have to separate now. We have a game to win." Sebastian and I made room for the other six players. With one last kiss, Sebastian said goodbye to me. "With a lucky charm like that, we can only win." The team got on their brooms and rushed out onto the field.

I arrived at my friends in the stands just in time for kick-off. "There you are." Poppy pulled me towards her and excitedly pinched my arm. My eyes focused on the brunette Slytherin as he positioned himself in front of the three goal rings. I barely noticed anything of the game and only perceived Lucan Brattleby's comments on the game as noise. When cheers erupted around me, I absently clapped along. My full attention was on Sebastian as he watched the game closely with a concentrated gaze. The opposing hunters hardly had a chance to score a goal. Sebastian blocked the Quaffle again and again with skilful manoeuvres. Ravenclaw could only score three goals. Around me, the crowd cheered again, but the shouts of joy died down as quickly as they had flared up. Everett Clopton rushed toward Sebastian's gates with the Quaffle under his arm. He faked at the top and threw the ball into the right goal ring. Sebastian clicked quickly and swung himself off his broom. He held on to the broomstick with one hand and could just stop the Quaffle from flying through the ring with a sweeping kick. The crowd went wild, but I held my breath. Just hold on tight! It was probably only a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity to me. Sebastian grabbed the broom handle with his other hand and casually pulled himself up again. Fuck. That was hot. The Slytherin grinned triumphantly as he swung back onto his broom, and the crowd soon couldn't stop themselves. "Sallow! Sallow! Sallow!" shouted the sea of green. And suddenly, a shrill whistle sounded. "Tom Barker caught the Snitch!" Lucan's voice announced. "150 points for Slytherin! Slytherin wins!" What? Already? Now, the crowd went completely wild. In celebration, Sebastian pumped a fist into the air and started to land with a clap. I was inevitably pushed towards the exit by the crowd but was able to break away from the moving mass at the changing rooms. I really wanted to go to Sebastian and congratulate him on his great game.

Finding him wasn't difficult. A group of girls had gathered around him and were chattering excitedly. I approached the giggling crowd sceptically. "You looked so hot when you kicked that Quaffle away," a fifth-grader gushed. Hey! Stop calling him hot! "And you must be really strong if you can pull yourself back onto the broom so easily," said Lenora Everleigh, next to Sebastian. What the fuck? Is she seriously making a move on Sebastian? The brunette seemed clearly overwhelmed by the crowd of languishing girls around him because he just looked around with a visible question mark on his face and didn't react to the comments. Even though he towered over them all, he seemed lost in this small sea of hormonal girls. "May I feel your biceps?" purred a voice from the crowd, which made me want to vomit. Catherine snuggled into Sebastian's side and ran her hands down his arms. She practically undressed him with her eyes. Sebastian jerked away from her in a flash and stared at her in disgust. "Don't touch me, Catherine!" "Oh, come on. Your little whore is not here. She's definitely cheating on you. Where else would she be?" she shat out of the opening she called her mouth. I am fed up! She definitely pinched from the wrong potion! Seething with anger, I forced my way through the other girls. "The whore is here," I growled, crossing my arms over my chest. "Why are you wearing our house colours?" she spat at me. "You have no right to do this. You disgusting mudblood are trashing Salazar Slytherin's honour." "The only one who is trashing anything here is you," I said just as venomously. "Catherine, go now, please," Sebastian tried to break us apart. "Why should I go? I was here first." Now Sebastian's patience broke, and his voice became threateningly calm. "Because I don't want you around. Do you finally get it? I do not want anything from you. And if you insult Y/N again or, Merlin forbid, you get too close to her, you'll get to know me. Is that clear?" The blonde Slytherin's mouth opened indignantly, and she looked as if she wanted to say something in response. But then she grimaced in annoyance, shot me another death glare and left, fuming and cursing under her breath.

The other girls around us burst into excited chatter. Sebastian took my chin between his thumb and forefinger and turned my face towards him to kiss my lips quickly. "You didn't have to defend me," I told him, resting my forehead against his. "I know," he sighed, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "I know you can defend yourself, but I just couldn't hold back anymore. The way Catherine treats you..." He closed his eyes and sighed again. "I couldn't watch it. I'm sorry." "It's okay. Maybe she has finally understood now." I scratched his neck. "By the way, you played fantastically." Sebastian grinned broadly. "I also had a fantastic lucky charm." With a faint blush on my cheeks, I pulled him into a passionate kiss, which he immediately returned. "Oh, I would love to kiss him too," a girl from Sebastian's fan club whined. I grinned smugly into the kiss. Keep dreaming. "Me too," another girl sighed. "I bet Sebastian can kiss well." He can. I struggled to suppress a laugh as I heard the girls around us and pressed my body against his to demonstrate that Sebastian belonged to me. The brunette then pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear. "Shall we perhaps continue somewhere quieter?" he suggested, and I nodded. Sebastian linked his fingers with mine and steered us out of the cluster of girls towards the castle.

~~~~~~~~~

Please excuse the late translation. I had a lot to do this week.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

47.2K 1.8K 15
A good girl gone bad kind of story. Everyone told her to be careful around him. Even his best friend. But in the end, Sebastian Sallow had been an...
7.9K 58 19
Hufflepuff reader, Adelaide Adonis has just started at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Little did she know, she would meet a student who...
122K 2.5K 89
Olive is distraught after the events of her first year attending Hogwarts. Just when she thought things were returning to normal, she is faced with h...
9.9K 372 36
You find yourself once again in the arms of Sebastian Sallow, but with the added complication of your unexpected feelings towards your friend, Ominis...