Rooh (Book 2 - Singhania Brot...

By Amateurmisswriter_

The journey of a family bonded by heart and soul instead of blood! The journey of a boy who was left homeless... More

Character Sketch
Prologue
Part 1 : Right to brother's love
Part 2 : His child
Part 3 : Mr. Singhania
Part 4 : Driving to grave
Part 5 : Consequences
Part 6 : A father
Part 7 : A family
Part 8 : Expressing emotions
Part 9 : Fun and assurances
Part 10 : Brother and sister
Part 11 : Home
Part 12 : The best way to answer!
Part 13 : Affianced
Part 14 : Pain and agony
Part 15 : His anchor
Part 16 : Wounds and love
Part 17 : Their angel
Part 18 : The essence of relationships
Part 19 : The half truth
Part 20 : Trust
Teaser
Part 21 : A brother's love
Part 22 : Love and acknowledgements
Part 23 : Suffering in silence
Intertwined hearts
Part 24 : Lifeline
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

BOOK INFORMATION

6.7K 122 32
By Amateurmisswriter_

So to begin with, this is the second book in Singhania Brothers series!

ROOH

The journey of a family bonded by heart and soul instead of blood!

The journey of a boy who was left homeless after the death of his parents. Homeless and an orphan! But someone gives him a ray of hope and a second chance in his life! The boy now has a family and a home he calls as his own! All the years of sufferings has suddenly rewarded him with a family like a blessing in disguise!

The journey of a boy who had no family! Someone became that family for him and changed his life forever. The boy held onto the person like a lifeline and together they built their lives of perfection they have today!

The journey of a man who hated the term family untill someone held his hand and called him his only family!Today his family is his greatest strength as he continues to fulfill his promise of never letting them go!

But what happens when the truths of past are unraveled in cruelest ways? Will the family stand together or fall apart?

The first book was DHADKAN with 30 chapters that has been wrapped up! If you want to read this book, I would suggest to first read Dhadkan and then come to this one!

This book will delve into brother's past and unravel much awaited mysteries!

I wasn't planning on publishing the book today but the cover had me excited a bit too much!

Cover by our very own artist CreatingFictions

I love you so much for this beautiful cover, Sammie ❤️

Hope you guys will give this book the same love as you gave to Dhadkan!

Love,
Muskan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 15.5K 53
This story is of a boy Who is devoid of emotions .. He has nothing in his life apart from hollowness... he dont beleive in Family anymore.... he did...
86.3K 5.5K 43
1 innocent soul and his 3 elder siblings. Arjun begin strict yet loving elder brother and a father figure to the twins will he change and turn into s...
97.2K 2.9K 11
A beautiful wedding turns to a disaster when the younger brother of the groom elopes with the bride's sister on the eve of the marriage. Two families...
256K 2.7K 10
---- SAMPLE ONLY------ The brother who guided him from darkness to life, gave a promise to their dying father...... a promise that brought home a tee...