โ˜๏ธ Crush x Reader โ˜๏ธ

By TheMagicMarinette

SLOW UPDATES! Imagines/OneShot's || Delulu is the solulu ๐Ÿ™ More

- Notes/Intro -
!Key's!
๐ŸกWelcome Home๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ’ป Fictional Jealousy ๐Ÿ’ป
๐Ÿ’— Kisses to sleep ๐Ÿ’—
๐ŸŒ‚ Umbrella โ˜‚๏ธ
๐Ÿณ M's Restaurant ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿ’ซ Claimed ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿฆ‹ My #1 Follower - "Thank You" ๐Ÿฆ‹
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ Stress Reliever โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿฉถ "Doll" ๐Ÿฉถ
๐ŸŒฑ Alone Buddies ๐ŸŒฑ
๐Ÿฉถ "Cupcake" ๐Ÿฉถ
๐Ÿฅ€ Black Dress ๐Ÿฅ€
๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ Jealous ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ
โ˜•๏ธ Bored @ the Cafรฉ โ˜•๏ธ

๐Ÿ“ธ Nature's Beauty ๐Ÿ“ธ

91 2 0
By TheMagicMarinette

Y/n's POV:
My arms reach high towards the sky, getting rid of any tension that's been piling up for the lasted half an hour. I proceed to put them behind my head with fingers intertwined, leaning back on my comfortable office chair. I let out an exaggerated yawn in response to the pain relief leaving my body. My desk buddy, c/n, look's over at me with a smirk on his face. "You finished for the day already?"

Me and c/n are both co-workers as well as really good friends over the couple of years working with each other. We both work in a media company in the photography unit along with 8 other coworkers. Sometimes we have big projects, which usually involve the whole unit working together, solo, or duo projects with our desk buddies. Mine ended up being c/n. When I first joined the company 3 years ago he had already been working there for a year. He helped me learn a lot about the company, make friends as well as help me improve on my photography skills!

"Mhm~ I just need to hand it in and have it looked over." I sigh staying slouched upon my office chair spinning left and right while staring at my work load soon to be complete. Luckily, if I keep my head straight and work consistently for a reasonable amount of hours I get to go home early. But some days we get more workload some days not. "Alright then." C/n spins his office chair to face my direction, the noise also made me turn around like a domino effect.

"Man.. Im also hard working and consistent but I don't usually finish early like u?" C/n pouts dramatically pretending to be upset. I raise my eyebrow crossing my arms and legs. "Boy you know goddamn well that u in fact could if u wouldn't get so distracted easily and stoped trying to annoy me out of boredom." C/n puts a hand to his heart, acting shocked as if he's just witnessed a tragedy. "Why I never!" He turns his head as I chuckle making him also chuckle in response. "Want a coffee?" C/n asks with a faint smile on his face holding onto the arm resting preparing to get up. I nod in agreement giving him the chance to scurry off.

Only two seconds of him being gone and I already feel quite bored. Just as I was going to get back to finishing off my work something catches my eye. C/n's photography camera. You may or may not be wondering why this is so 'eye catching' well that is because I rarely ever get to look at the photos stored on there! The only times I usually get to is if he's in control of the camera or I have his permission to but even so, he's usually looking over my shoulder or something.

I know for a fact that he's a great photographer! One of the best in our unit. I've tried to ask him before why he's like this with his artworks and all he ever says is "Just because" or "I get kinda shy showing other people my pictures." Which I think is total cap knowing that he shows many other people when they ask. They even get to hold the goddamn thing and flick through themselves without him looking?! He must have something on there. Especially more lately this year since I barely get to look anymore when I ask.

A grin rises upon my face. Lightly pushing myself away from the desk I look around the corner to see if C/n is back yet. After instigating around the area I assume not. For extra measures I swing my chair around to face my desk and swiftly pick up my phone from my desk, unlocking it, and text him to ask him to grab me a snack from the vending machine to waste more time for my excellent plan. After just a few seconds he responds back with an "sure" I get to work.

Turning my chair around, I now face his ever so treasured work space. My eye's fixate on the black camera decorated with a bunch of stickers C/n's previously put onto it. The camera itself was around 2 years old resulting in a few faint scratches on it but isn't much noticeable from most distances. The camera sat on his desk behind his work papers, poorly hiding from sight making it easy to pick it up without leaving any type of trace.

I turn it on by the power, it only took a few seconds for it to turn on. Flicking through all the different options through the main menu, I finally found the "photos & videos" section. I clicked on it intrigued to see what type of content lays inside of the bulky device.

"Ughh, booo" Flicking through I could only really find generic work photos and a few impressive and detailed photos too, turning my impulse into a disappointing event.

As if the world was on my side, I had an idea. To see if his camera had an "album" section to see if he had any more in different albums/folders. It only took me a second to find it. There were only three: 'Work' 'Other' and 'Natures Beauty' "Hmm?" My head tilted slightly upon the two words "Nature's Beauty?" I didn't know C/n was into nature photos still? At least not from what I know of. I thought he was only interested for a month and that was 2 years ago? Maybe he kept the photos? I ponder to my self, opening the folder out of pure curiosity.

The first photo was simple, a bunch of Tulip's in a rectangular flower pot. For some reason it seemed oddly familiar? That's when it clicked, this was the Café 5 minutes away from the company building! This was one of the first places we went to together during the weekend, out of working hours. I pressed the right arrow to continue onto the next photo, this one now a photo of me? This must of been us inside of the Café as the picture was me trying to look for something in my bag. "Why did he have to take a picture of that moment? Man I look so unprofessional haha" I sigh at C/n's poor photo of me. My face full of worry when looking through that bag, sneakily little guy did this without me knowing!

2 more minutes pass and I become astounded. At least 80% of the photo in this folder has me in all of the frames! Some with my knowledge, most not. And the other ones are of nature or places which are mostly recognisable to me. Images of nostalgia hit my skin as each picture seemed to hold value to them.

"Being a snooper doesn't get u places you know." I jump out of my skin as C/n snatches the camera out of my hand aggressively. I freeze and put my hand up while slowly turning my self around. But before I could fully turn myself to face C/n he places down our drinks, my snack and the camera onto his office table to lean his hands agains the arm rest pinning me onto the chair startling me.

Eyes widen in panic, both of my arms lowered from the tension. His soft e/c eyes gaze into mine making me slowly lose my mind. His h/c hair dangling from his eyes wanting to reach out to me. Features only which can be indescribably handsome was at such a proximity towards my face, my heart began to race. Blush started to slowly creep upon my face but I tried not to show it. His eyebrows furrow, one higher than the other. "How much did u see?" He spoke to me in a soft tone. I roll my eyes to act tough and respond with "Nature's Beauty."

C/n's POV:
My heart drops upon hearing those simple two words. Two simple words in which i've been trying to hide from Y/n for a while now. "Beauty's Nature" The only folder on that whole camera dedicated to showcase Y/n's beauty accompanied by nature and memories from way back.

It's now or never I sigh to myself, mentally preparing to take that big risk. My heart thumping madly just at the thought of what could happen next. I can't take it anymore it's driving me crazy. I give y/n a nice smirk as I lean into her ear, her scent clearly visible to my nose. "Dinner with me at four, i'm paying." I move my head away at a leisurely pace staring into her e/c eyes. One of the most beautiful sightings. Everything about her is stunning. From her lips, hair and personality. It's as if fate lead her to me.

Reaching over to my computer I save somethings and turn it off getting ready to leave by packing some of the things from my desk into my bag, zipping it up and swinging it over my shoulder. I take my cup of coffee but pause before leaving. "Oh and, I already finished my work ages ago." I smile at y/n and take off. As I turn the corner my face becomes to redden I could only keep that act up for so long. That was so embarrassing.

Y/n's POV:
Disturbance. All inside of my body after such an event. "What just happened?" I speak to myself puzzled. My hand rises to my cheek to feel it, realising that i'm not blushing. My heart feels like as if it's doing a few laps around my body. I gulp. Why does he do this to me? Why does his close proximity make me act up so much? Why was he kinda...hot? Why is he always hot?! My mind races with thoughts but before they could get out of hand I shake my head to disrupt the flow of thoughts.

~ time skip ~

3:39pm was now here and me, in my bedroom. C/n said that he'll be outside ready to pick me up at 3:45pm only fifteen minutes from now. I didn't put on anything that special but something still quite nice along with some light makeup and a side bag. I look in the mirror one last time to make sure I look presentable, touching up any creases I find.

"Perfect." Grabbing my perfume off of my desk I spray myself with it. The sweet smell of vanilla covers my body making my outfit complete. *buzz buzz* My phone rings, hearing the noise of the ringtone and buzzing I look over to see the name "♡" it's C/n. I press the answer call button and put it on speaker leaving my phone on my desk. "Im outside n/n~ Hurry up or i'll drag u outside inste-" I scoff and hang up on him on purpose smiling right after knowing that he's definitely going to complain when I get in the car.

C/n's POV:
"Uh- how rude!" Shocked but not taken aback by y/n's sudden action's all I could really do is smile. She may be feisty at times but personally, I find it cute. How can't I?! I scroll on my phone waiting for y/n. She comes out only a minute later. I catch her out of the corner of my eye. My head turns to her, but to my suprise my smile drops. She looks absolutely jaw dropping. She always does. But this outfit in particular, even though others wouldn't call it that "wow", to me it's perfect on her. The way her outfit perfectly compliments her facial features the colours make her skin shine. Don't even get me started on her current hair style-

The door closes bringing me back to earth. Y/n chuckles. "What? Why were u staring at me like a weirdo?" Out of impulse I say to her "You look pretty today." My eyes widen in realisation, y/n looks at me skeptic with a faint smile. I panic for a second changing the subject. "HOW absolutely DARE you hung up on moi! I feel hurt!~" My hand dramatically touches my chest where my heart is as I close my eyes and pout towards Y/n. I could hear her scoff before flicking my forehead. "Ow?!" She giggles. "Just drive." I chuckle, turning on the engine. "Oh and c/n."

My attention goes back to her, stopping me in motion just before I was about to drive off. "Yea?" She turns her head to the front. "You look nice today too." Y/n responds back. Nervous took over my body due to the unexpected compliment back making me speak a "ahem" Turning on the radio to drown out my arising thoughts and nervous.

- restaurant time skip! -

Y/n's POV:
"We're here!" C/n exclaims, both of us getting out of the car. "This place looks familiar..." I speak out, sure that I may know where we are. C/n smiles and lightly holds onto my arm leading us to our final destination not so far away. We only walk for around two minutes until we were now outside of the restaurant. "Ohhh I know this place for sure!" My eyes light up in excitement.

It's an all u can eat buffet, which is one that I absolutely love! Me and c/n used to go here often! It was usually just us and sometimes with our coworkers, up until around last year. A smile forms onto my face ready to dig into the various different dishes, ready to over do it and regret it the next day.

On impulse I quickly make way into the restaurant dragging C/n along with me. "Didn't know you were THIS excited...or hungry." C/n replies.

Entering the restaurant I could smell all different kinds of foods along with the low level noise of people talking. C/n guides me to the main reception where a woman dressed in formal work wear is present at the desk sorting out some papers. "Table for two please under the name C/l/n." The woman clicks a few buttons on the computer in front of her and after a couple of seconds she put's her head up to face C/n again smiling at him politely. "Yes I see your name, c/n c/l/n right?" C/n nods. She calls over another member of staff signalling for him to guide us to our seats. "Follow me to your seats" He walks off as we follow. Upon arriving, our table was made out of dark oak wood with tissues and forks, in cups, all placed in the centre of the table. A rose also was set in the middle of the table. Were the tables always like this?

"If you need anything or have any concerns, please bring it to my, or any other member of staffs attention." We all smile as he departs from our area. Me and C/n sit down and take off any bags and coats placing them where appropriate. "Ahh I am so gonna eat everything and regret it later!" C/n chuckles in response but falls silent.

Y/n's POV:
"Y/n." My attention comes back to c/n. "Mhm?" I reply back in content. "The folder...Nature's Beauty. You are my nature's beauty.... You have been for a while now and to be quite frank, I don't think I can keep being friends with you anymore Y/n..." My world suddenly collapsed. My heart began to ache, thoughts became unstable. Whats going on? What did I do? Is this about earlier? Has he been contemplating this for a while? Was all of this an act?

"Huh? What do you mean by that C/n? "I ask frantically trying to stay calm. Maybe if I hear him out, I'll get a valid explanation? "What I mean is...may I be your boyfriend instead?" C/n's facial expressions became softer, a faint smile which turns into a smirk takes over his face. That b@stard knew exactly what he was doing!

I sit there aghast, slightly puzzled. He likes me? Since when? My heart starts beating at a rapid rate this time faster than earlier, my cheeks grow a rosy hue. That's when I realised. All the strange feeling i've had for these past two years slowly growing bigger and bigger... were feelings of love. Feelings that I've only managed to properly identify until now. I've been able to ignore these feelings for the longest up until lately as if all of that ignorance has finally come back to me stronger than before. "C/n..." I pause for a second to contemplate my answer and process my feelings. I decide to trust my gut.

"Mhm! Yes...only if u can handle all of this." I smirk as I lean back into my seat crossing my arms. C/n's body language then changed from what I could assume was a little tense to now fully relaxed. A big smile plastered his face. As stupid as he looked in this moment I can't help but love every inch of that smile of his. "I've been handling all of that since day 1, what makes u think I can't huh?" He replies back leaning both of his arms on the table leaning his chin on his hands both intertwined to make what almost looks like a podium. I scoff in reply due to his sudden confidence. "I don't think you're quite prepared to have such an amazing girl-"

Suddenly, getting off by the sound of a camera shutter and flash my eyebrows furrow pouting at the sudden surprise picture of me while I was passionately ranting to him not fully paying attention just a second ago. "H-hey!" C/n just chuckles in response. Looking at the picture just taken of me the smile still stuck onto his face.

NOBODY's POV:
C/n stops for a second, an idea has struck his mind.
He swiftly flicks back to the menu and clicks on Files and rename's the file to "Nature's girlfriend".

- a/n: This took me WAY to long to write ㅠㅠ~ I hope u enjoyed it tho! (Word count: 3k)
- a/n: UPDATEEE I LITERALLY DID NOT CHECK THIS BEFORE UPLOADING I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT THERE WERE SM MISTAKES IN THIS OMFG 😭 🙇🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 158 15
fluffy lee felix one shots felix x reader
3K 55 6
requests โ€บ open contains mature content. don't be a copycat. the writing gets better as you go...i promise โ˜…=mature โ˜†=soft ยฉrkstar
916 7 8
ONE SHOTS Enhypen Member x Y/N (Reader). These one shots don't have any 18+ or 21+ scenes but I guess you could call them 16+ in a way. If you want m...
434K 9.5K 59
Some random one shot,imagines,may make some of them into a story too #10k views-7/1/2021 #20k views-1/4/2021 #30k views-20/5/2021 #40k views-16/7/202...