Apocalypse: My restaurant is...

By Mei-Qin-yi

Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infras... More

Chp 1
chp 2
chp 3
chp 4
chp 5
chp 6
chp 7
chp 8
chp 9
chp 10
chp 11
chp 12
chp 13
chp 14
chp 16
chp 17
chp 18
chp 19
chp 20
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
Chp 27
Chp 28
Chp 29
Chp 30
Chp 31
Chp 32
Chp 33
Chp 34
Chp 35
Chp 36
Chp 37
Chp 38
Chp 39
Chp 40
Chp 41
Chp 42
Chp 43
Chp 44
Chp 45
Chp 46
Chp 47
Chp 48
Chp 49
Chp 50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-110
111-121 finale

chp 15

422 7 0
By Mei-Qin-yi

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 15: Super Power Shielding and Protection
  Eating was important, so he walked quickly towards Lin Luyan's location.

  Qin Simu, who had quick eyes and quick hands, stopped Yu Min, warned him to keep his distance, and came in through the door of the restaurant next door.

  Yu Min stood at the door of the warehouse, feeling very excited. He almost thought that this restaurant was just a flash in the pan, but he didn't expect that he would still have the opportunity to eat there.

  "Boss lady, I want to order. One of yesterday's single meals."

  After saying that, he took out three crystal cores and a large number of gold jewelry from his pocket, and hurriedly handed them over. Two of them were just killed. owned.

  He happened to see it and solved it boldly.

  Once familiar, Yu Min has gained a certain level of proficiency in killing zombies.

  Lin Luyan naturally welcomes the business that comes to her door. What's more, the restaurant kitchen in simple mode can solve personal dietary problems in minutes, making cooking easy.

  After getting the restaurant proprietress's approval, Yu Min felt relieved and sat on the chair next door, waiting quietly.

  Hearing the news, the Qi brothers and sisters ran out of the staff room excitedly to greet Lin Luyan and Qin Simu. The child's mind was focused on the door connecting the warehouse and the restaurant. He didn't pay attention to his acquaintance Yu Min sitting in the hall, and didn't even pay him a glance.

  Yu Min took out the cartoon figures from the bottom of the box at home from his backpack. He smiled and walked to the side of the Qi brothers and sisters. He bent slightly and spoke in an uncharacteristically gentle tone: "Kids, thank you for the reception yesterday. This is a gift from my brother to you two. one's gift."

  The proprietress of [wahada restaurant] is very arrogant, and the other man is also very unpleasant to deal with. After weighing the situation, Yu Min decided to start with the two children first and slowly figure them out to pave the way for his future.

  The food in the restaurant has extremely magical power, and he must find a way to cling to it no matter what.

  Individuals who want to survive safely in the apocalypse will not be innocent.

  At Lin Luyan's signal, Chen Youjing put the two six-person tables together, and then helped Wang Li lift Xu Xiaojing, who was still unconscious, onto the table.

  Just in case, he found a thick rope and tied her body to the table tightly, so that even if she turned into a zombie, she wouldn't be able to hurt anyone.

  Yu Min put down the figurine that he couldn't give away and stepped forward curiously, his eyes wandering wildly around the unconscious woman.

  Were you not bitten by a zombie? Otherwise, this place will be overwhelmed.

  Once a human being is injured by a zombie, there are only two endings, one is to die, and the other is to become a zombie.

  Anyway, it won't end well.

  Yu Min, who was feeling uneasy, didn't see any wounds on the woman's body, so he asked worriedly: "What happened to her? Was she bitten by a zombie?" Wang Li couldn't mention the

  man next to her who almost caused Chen Youjing and Xu Xiaojing to fall. He had a good look on his face and ignored it.

  Chen Youjing, on the other hand, noticed the three crystal cores that the man took out from his backpack earlier and felt that this man was not simple. Now he was inevitably a little wary and explained: "Brother, don't get me wrong, she was definitely not injured by the zombies."

  He wasn't hurt by zombies, and he didn't look like he had a common cold or fever, so he was about to awaken his powers!
  Yu Min, a level 36 Internet surfing patient in the early days of the apocalypse, suddenly realized that after ruling out other possibilities, the look in his eyes when he looked at Chen Youjing and the others was instantly different.

  The boss who can keep him safe for the rest of his life.

  .........

  The woman's long, thick eyelashes trembled slightly, and the dazzling light was so bright that it was difficult to open her eyes.

  My nose, which had not smelled the fragrance of rice for a long time, felt extremely itchy.

  On the combined dining table, the fingers are obviously raised, and the range of movement is not too small. However, no one else in the same area noticed the movement in the middle of the restaurant.

  Everyone was eating wildly with their heads down, immersed in the unparalleled happiness at this moment. There was a trace of hot tears in the corner of Wang Li's eyes, and her nose was sour and scarlet. She really didn't expect that there could be such a pure land in this chaotic apocalypse.

  When Xu Xiaojing woke up, her whole body was unbearably hot and there was a burning energy, but she didn't feel any dryness in her mouth.

  A small cluster of flames flashed at the tips of his fingers, burning the thick rope tied to his body.

  Perhaps there was insufficient energy, and the brightness of the flame quickly faded away.

  Xu Xiaojing's face was extremely pale, and all her strength was drained from her body. She felt an unprecedented threat to her life.

  [There is a person with superpowers in Wahada restaurant. Do you want to enable superpower shielding protection (1 point per hour)? If this mode is enabled, people with superpowers cannot use their superpowers in restaurants, except those with superpowers designated by the restaurant owner. 】

  As soon as a bell rang in my ears, the management interface automatically appeared. This text was like giving timely help.

  Ever since she learned about the existence of Shuguang Base, Lin Luyan wanted to form a team of superpowers herself, for no other reason than to protect herself.

  Some things about Dawn Base that were spread from other people's mouths made her feel uneasy. Maybe it's a woman's intuition. Quickly upgrading the restaurant and recruiting talented people are what she wants to do most at the moment.

  Quickly pulling out the tissue from the tissue box and wiping the corners of her mouth, Lin Luyan stood up abruptly. The chopsticks on the bowl slipped due to inertia. Others who heard the movement looked at Lin Luyan who was suddenly excited.

  The half-bitten chicken leg fell on the table. His attention shifted from the beautiful elder sister to the golden and crispy roasted chicken leg. Qi Xiaoxin's facial features were tangled together. She patted her chest to convince herself. Her little hand reached out to the chicken leg again, picked it up and gnawed it. .

  The others followed Lin Luyan's gaze and immediately lost their composure.

  Xu Xiaojing was surrounded by friends and strangers. Except for Qin Simu, who refused to put down his bowls and chopsticks, he still sat and tasted the delicious food.

  "Xiao Li, are you eating? Can you give me some? I'm so hungry and have no strength." Xu Xiaojing broke free from the restraints of the rope and leaned against the half-height mahogany decoration. This was what she could find now so that she could not Such an uncomfortable posture.

  Wang Li nodded wildly like a chicken pecking at rice, picked up half a bowl of pumpkin porridge on the table, and carefully fed it to Xu Xiaojing's mouth.

  After taking a mouthful of the sweet hot porridge, a magical feeling of fullness lingered in the body, and the feeling of deprivation caused by the exhaustion of the power was relieved a lot.

  "What kind of power have you awakened?"

  Two clear dividing lines formed in front of the woman. The men and children crowded around Wang Li, who was holding her job. They stared at Xu Xiaojing, who had become a superpower, as if she were looking at a treasure worth a thousand pieces of gold.

  To their left, half a meter apart. The girl with long black hair and a delicate face smiled.

  The girl who saved her was asking her.

  Xu Xiaojing recognized Lin Luyan. Her mouth and movements moved faster than her brain. A weak flame appeared on her hand again and disappeared immediately.

  With a shy face, he smiled shyly: "I must have awakened the fire power."

  "Wow!"

  "Oh my God! I'm so envious!"

  "This is the rare power in the legend. It's really magical. "

   Thank you again [Lu] for your n monthly passes~

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
10.8K 223 32
Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update: 2022-11-15 12:54:00 What is life like in the la...
12.4K 291 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...
85.4K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...