๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... More

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ

427 23 10
By Pjmbts039

AN POV

LA POLICE HEADQUARTERS

Every police officer is running here and there... They all are doing their best to find two world wide famous people who are BTS V AND LILY MOON...

Other bts members are messed up because it's been 15 hours since there two soulmates are kidnapped by someone..

The news of their kidnapping is spread all around the world making Army's and stars worried as hell.. Their families and company are trying their best to find them...

The LA government and the Korean government are doing their best to find them but it's no use.. The LA government blocked all the transportation so the kidnappers couldn't take them out of the country..

Boys are crying mess.. They just want their mates to find them as soon as possible... And wants to take them to Seoul safe and sound..

They all are sitting in a room with a blank face and teary red eyes... No one was talking they were all silent.. They just want news.. The good news is that the police found their mates... But it was like God is angry with them and giving them this punishment...

Suddenly the door of the room opened and sejin came inside.. He signed seeing them like this.. They were looking like living dead bodies..

Sejin- guys please go to the hotel and eat and rest for some time.. You are making yourself weak like this.. You guys have to be strong for lily and tae..

Rm- *sign* you are right hyung.. *gets up* let's go guys but we will come back after getting freshnup...

Sejin nods his head because he knows that he can't do anything in this matter.. Everyone got up and started walking towards the door but got stopped by loud thud and goarn voices..

They looked behind and saw jk sitting on the floor holding his head and goarning in pain... They all ran towards him and made him sit on the bench and give him water..

After sometimes jk's pain reduces and he was normal like before... And he head was also normal like nothing happens.. This made everyone worried..

Jm- how can this be possible!??.. How can ur pain go in a blink of eyes!?..

Rm- *clicked something* I know how!..

Jin- y-you mean!?. *scared voice*

Suga- *blank face* that someone hits tae or lily in their head..

This made everyone's face pale and heart shattered thinking of someone hurting their mates like this.. They want to find their mates as soon as possible..

Jk- now what should we do!??.

Sejin- first let's go to rest a little and then come back.. Till then maybe the police found them..

Hobi- *sad voice* maybe!??..

Jin- lets go guys.. *weak voice*

Everyone left the room and sat in the car silently.. Sejin is the one who was driving the car with rm on the passenger seat.. Jikook sat in the back seat and sope with jin in the middle ones..

The ride was silent.. Everyone was busy in their own thoughts but suddenly jimin's vision started blurring.. He unconsciously held JK's hand tightly which made him look at jm worriedly..

Jimin narrowed his eyes when a vision started coming in front of his eyes.. Which made him think that he is there.. Soon the vision cleared a little and showed a forest path..

Soon the vision goes and he finds himself sitting in the car... Before jk could ask him something he shouts loudly which made the car stop with a halt..

Jin- *worried* what happened!??.. Is everything alright jimin!??.

Jm- I-i saw a v-ision..

Suga- vision!??.

Jm- *nods* i-t was a fo-rest vision..

Rm- *realised* jimin saw soulvision..

Hobi- i-it means that they h-ide tae and lily in f-orest???

Jk- yes.. B-but which forest!??..

Sejin- there's only one forest in LA.. ANF.. Angeles National Forest...

Jk- then let's go and bring them back..

Rm- no we can't just go there without any safety.. What if they had some people with them and hurt us or tae and lily..

Sejin- Rm is right.. Let me call the police so we can go there together..

Sejin called the police and told them everything and told them to come near the forest.. Soon bts and police reached near the forest and started walking inside the forest cautiously looking here and there making different teams...

After two hours of searching they all get together with empty hands.. The forest is very big which makes it difficult to find them.. Jimin signs and looks at his right only to find the same place of which he gets the vision..

His eyes widened and shouts happily which made everyone look at him in confusion.. He told everyone that this place's vision he gets.. Everyone smiled happily and started walking in the direction.. But got stopped when jhope said..

Hobi- guy-s I can feel them..

Jk- what do u mean hyung!??..

Hobi- I can feel them that they are here.. *started looking around* th-this way *points at right* *started walking*

Everyone started following hobi wherever we went.. Soon they reached the middle of the forest and saw an abandoned house that stood beautifully..

Hobi- I can feel them here..

Officer- *shouts* Everyone takes your positions.. *looks at boys* you guys stay here.. We will go inside and save them..

Boys- *nods* ok..

Cops made their way inside the house with slow and steady steps.. They put their guns in silence and saw not so many guards inside the house..

They silently killed them and started looking inside the house... Checking every room.. Now only one room was left to check which was locked..

The head offer comes out and goes outside of the house.. He went near the boys and told them that they arrested the kidnappers but they still didn't find tae and lily..

Jm- how can this be possible!??..

Cop- we don't know sir.. We check the whole house but there is no single trace of them..

Rm- can we look at it by ourselves.. For our own satisfaction!??..

Cop- *nods* sure..

Boys and cops went inside the house and started looking for tae and lily again but still no use.. Suga signs and puts his hand on the side of a big painting but because of his putting heavy wait the painting moves and he sees the secret stairs behind the painting..

Cops and bts went inside and started walking downstairs slowly towards the basement.. When they reached downstairs they saw only one metal door.. They opened the door hoping to find tae and lily there..

But instead of them they found two unknown people who were badly injured and tied up.. There was a man who was sitting on a chair tied up and a girl whose hands were tied with chains.. Their faces were covered with mud and small bloddy cuts so no one can recognize them..

Bts and cops both were confused seeing them like this.. They all looked at a/n with confused eyes which made a/n also shrugs....

An- I promise I also don't know...

Jk- then did some ghosts come and tie them like this!?..

An- I--- *remember something* wait...

Jm- what??..

An- I remember now... *sign* Are u coming out!??.. *looks around*

Tae- whom you are calling!?.. Alien!??..

An- No... But one of my Ghosts!?.

Hobi- *Gulped* ghost?..

?? - Don't worry about me sunshine.. I will not hurt you...

Hobi and jin- *scream* ghosttttttt *hugs each other tightly*

?? - *appear* N-nooo I'm not a ghost... I'm an Army.. *smile*

Jin and hobi- *sign in relief* thank goodness...

Rm- but what is your name army??.

?? - well u can me rosie..

Jm- beautiful name for a beautiful girl like u *wink* but did u do this!?.. *looks at a tied up couple*

Rosie- *blush* thank you.... A-and no.. I didn't!!..

Suga- You sure!??. *looks down at her hand and then to her face*

Rosie *looks at her hand* umm... That.. *hides dragger behind her* *giggle nervously*

Rm- well thank you for this but where is tae and lily..

Rosie- *blinks her eyes* that... I don't know 😅😅😅

An- *chuckled but covered it with a cough* I think they escaped...

Jk- *worried* but where!??..

An- well that you have to find.. And we have to go.. *hold rose hand*

Rosie- do we really have too!??.

An- yes.. *smile* 😇

Rose- *sign* ok... Bye bye guys.. *waves and use her magic* *disappeared*

Bts also signs and started walking upstairs when again jimin had a vision.. Where he saw a girl and boy running towards the forest and he instantly understood who they are..

He held Hobi's hand and started running outside because he knows that only he can find them.. Everyone was shocked seeing jimin and hobi running like this but they didn't ask them anything and started following them..

Hobi was confused but soon understood what jimin is doing when he again feels tae and lily's presence... Now he holds jm's hand and starts leading everyone towards the way where their mates are...

MEANWHILE WITH TAE AND LILY...

They both were running as far as they could.. After escaping from the basement they started running like no tomorrow holding each other's hand tightly..

They were running when Tae looked behind the lily but suddenly he got tripped by a stone which made him and lily fall...

Tae holds lily in his arms and falls on his back which makes the goarn in pain.. He looked down at his chest and saw lily laying there with her closed eyes..

He softly pats her cheeks calling for her but it was no use.. Even though by using his healing powers he healed lily's wounds but it still didn't work properly because it was his first time and because he was weak as himself also..

Suddenly he heard many footsteps.. He hild lily tightly in his arms just hoping that it's not the kidnappers but before he could see those people who came his eyes became heavy and eventually got shuts..

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I hope you like this surprise my little ghost... rosie12345468 ... Lots of hugs and kisses 🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤❤❤

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." โ€ข "You have me now." "He means 'us'." โ€ข "Wait, does that...
590K 24.1K 65
There are people in the world who are born to be together, soulmates. Upon reaching the age of twelve, a single, unique tattoo appears on the body o...
275K 12.1K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
21.2K 875 38
[slow updates] Previous title:My soulmates are vampire princes ?! Y/n has always felt alone. In her heart and also in life. Adopted at age 6 by he...