I'm in love with a player

נכתב על ידי crasher1

I just hate players I can't handle them. I am the boring girl of the school, the good student and blah blah b... עוד

.A massage from mister perfect, hot boy etc. etc.
.Makeover and a big surprise dance.
.My new hot neighbor.
. cyclothymic phase.
.Feeling alone.
.Emergency Time.
.Fears Come True.
.Getting more and more confused.
.Losing myself into his hands.
.Mystery on the way.
.Kiss, kiss, kiss :*.
.A not so good outing.
.Romantic moments.
.sarcasm.
.Big time night.
.Having sex with my EX.
.Lies, lies and again lies.
.Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend.

.My boring useless routine.

223 2 0
נכתב על ידי crasher1

I hate mornings, I hate school, I hate everything in my life. I live with my ''beloved'' aunt she is in charge here because my parents travel a lot so I am living with a monster. By the way my name is Alice but you can call me Al.

''Wake up you lazy'' she starts screaming in my face again, I hate that. I put the pillow on my head so I could find some peace. She opened the curtains and the sun blinded me. I hate her.

''I am awake just leave me alone for a once.''

''I can't be here any longer I have to work.''

She left and I got ready for school, I really don't like it but I want to pass my exams so I can leave this crazy house with my crazy aunt. I am the kind of nerdy kid because I dress up differently from the others so I get bullied for that. Stupid right?  I comb my hair and make a ponytail took my backpack and left. I arrived to my class and as usual sit alone. Better that way. I don't have many friends I have only one best friend Diana, but she is in an another class. And here it comes the player-hot boy of the school Bryan flinxton. He is the famous guitarist from the band of our school I can say I hate players but he is something else. I finished school and go back to hell as I call home. Can you believe that I am waiting for the time that I will go to school so I can save myself from being eaten from the monster? Ugh! I hope I had a brother or a sister so I could have someone to talk but nah I don't unfortunately. I ate fast and locked myself into my bedroom. I studied and went to sleep for tomorrow.

Very boring life will it be just like this for a long time?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.3K 82 36
Rachel is my name...finding love is the game...the only thing that will keep me alive. These days I can barely breath.. holding myself together for 9...
600K 14.3K 68
My name is Ashton, I just started a new school. Before you get confused I'm a girl. I have all female parts. I'm going to try out for the boys footba...
330K 9.9K 53
I was pinned to my bed. He left me no option but to stay in place. I tried to control my reactions, but couldn't help but sigh as Matt nipped my earl...
143K 3.3K 74
What happens when life puts a social outcast and a social magnet together? The boy every girl wants and every boy envies; living with the girl no one...