This Time..Let Me Love You

Od vluve_Words

An effort than will be made by both bible and build...to get back to each other..but with so many doubts and... Více

Chapter 1 💙🖤
Chapter 2..🖤💙
Chapter 3..🖤💙
Chapter -4..💙🖤
Chapter -5🖤💙
Chapter -6💙🖤
Chapter -7 🖤💙
Chapter 8 🖤💙
new story
Chapter 10💙🖤
Chapter 11🖤💙
Chapter 12🖤💙
Chapter 13🖤💙
Chapter 14💙🖤
Chapter 15..💙🖤
Chapter 16💙🖤
Chapter 17🖤💙
Chapter 18🖤💙
Chapter 19🖤💙
Final Chapter 20💙🖤
Writer's Knock knock
Let Me Love You- In Every Life

Chapter 9💙🖤

232 14 2
Od vluve_Words

All the flashback will be in italics
All the inner thoughts will be in bold

"I won't do that Pam , i certainly won't. I am not that hungry for any success. I am young I can still take it slow. And you are my girlfriend, how can you even suggest me that?"

Biu is arguing with Pam.
Pam his manager also his girlfriend told him that their is a great opportunity that he can grab. It's a brand endorsement and the company is looking for an artist with some international reach to launch a brand in pan Asia level. But it's not coming that easy because the country head manager of the brand is a bit choosy. Being a sports clothing brand they are already in search of someone who is a bit athletic and Biu lacks a bit on that. And Bible's manager has had some connection and she has been trying too to bag the opportunity for him. Pam had done a bit of research to know that the country head of the brand is a sucker for cute boys and pays a lot to have a night spend with them. She was trying to convince Biu to just have a good dinner with her , let her know about his talents, his fan followings and also to specially let her know how he is much better than Bible. Because Bible was really close to get this deal for himself though he had no knowledge about it and all the work was being handled by his manager.

Biu obviously was disgusted by it because Pam has been after him for this for quiet a while and he was clearly disturbed and irritated.

He was shooting a live with Bible

"You look tired" Bible asked
"Yes a bit" Biu answered in a frustrated tone

Bible touched his forehead to check for fever but Biu jerked his hand away. Bible didn't like it , he has been noticing that something has been disturbing Biu . Biu has been lashing out on him a lot lately but now it's becoming difficult for him to put up with his behaviour. He has his own tensions too. So he just started keeping a distance with Biu.

Biu was getting caught up in this girlfriend -boyfriend situation where Pam was becoming angry with him for not listening to her and he was not ready for all of this.

But it was not that easy to dismiss her. Pam and Biu go a long way back. Biu , Captain and Peter were college friends. They studied drama and theatrics. Pam was their senior. She was in direction department but was more indulged with organising the events etc. She became friends with these boys and helped them a lot, not only during college times but even after that within the industry.

During college Biu had a little crush on her but with too much involvement in work that faded away with time.
Untill recently when few months back Pam actually confessed to him about how she has always liked him and would want to explore this equation. Biu was actually not that into her but just some old spark hit a little and he went for it to take his chance for something new in his life. Although he never understood why his heart was never at comfort when he was with Pam but still he tried to make most of it .

It was a rough smooth ride. Pam was good and sweet at times but also a bit dominating. Being his senior, older than him and being his manager always added up to her authoritarian attitude but still Biu was going on with it because he understood that she always meant well for him.

But this time things looked really odd to him. Not only Pam but his mates Captain and Peter were also insisting him go have a dinner with this women. Biu had never encountered ugly situations in his life. No matter how smart he showed himself, but he was not exposed to the vulgarity of this world and honestly he was scared but he also he didn't want his friends and girlfriend to think that he doesn't trust them and so he ultimately decided to go with their plan

"I will have dinner with her but I won't say anything against Bible" Biu said

"You are not saying anything against him. You will just tell her how are you better than him" Peter said.

Biu was still not in favour of this and he decided that he just won't say it without telling his friends anymore.

And then arrived the unfortunate night.
Biu was made dressed by Pam in a cute outfit with some makeup on and right from the start he felt like he is some man in a brothel getting ready to present himself to his customer.
It's was a suffocating feeling specially when he saw Peter and Pam were so excited for this . But it was not the case with Captain. Biu was feeling something really odd about all of this. He could see a lot of discomfort in Captain's body language and he was more sure about it when the other hugged him and told him to take care of himself.

However Biu still went for that dinner. It was a flashy night club and he was send to a private room. A women in her late 40's was sitting there who welcomed him with most pervert smiles he has ever seen. He was nervous to a level that can't be explained. He was nauseous. All he wanted was for this night to end as soon as possible. The only relief he had was that his friends Captain and Peter were waiting for him outside the club.

Build wakes with the sound of endless notifications on his phone. On opening his eyes he realises he is in a hotel room. His had a severe headache and was not able to immediately recall the events of last night. He takes his phone and they were all the messages of his families and well wishers from the industry. He was not getting the situation but then he opened one of the links sent by his friend and his world stopped at that point. The entire social media was filled with his pictures. Pictures of him going inside a not so decent club, him drinking and holding some pills in his hand. He was leaning over almost all over the lady in the picture whose face is blurred and then his photo entering this hotel with that unknown lady. He saw everything but could recall none. There were all sorts of malicious and judgmental comments. There were speculations of his endorsement getting cancelled. He called Pam but there was no response. He called his father.
"Dad, i don't know , what's...what's happening...i don't remember anything Dad ..I just can't reach anyone." He was in panic and crying as he just couldn't understand what was happening.

"Son , firstly calm down. Tell me where you are . We have been worried. You were out of reach." Biu checks his surroundings "Dad I am at Bird View Hotel please take me from here Dad".

"Don't worry son we are coming."

In about two hours Biu's family took him home. He was making calls here and there to understand what just happened with him.

He was trying to get hold of the situation when another shock came in.
Pam held a press conference where she announced that she is ending her contract with Build Puttha. And that she no longer associates with him.

"I hereby end my contract with the said actor. His conduct has been questionable for a long time and I am ashamed that an actor under me would go for shameful measures like this for achieving success. I am left with only two more artist Mr. Captain and Mr. Peter with me. I hope media will no longer bother us with any questions regarding Mr.Puttha"

Shock would have been such a small word for what Biu was feeling right now. He was devastated and was not at all into right state of mind.

He got many calls and emails informing him that his contract has been cancelled. His family was handling things on his behalf while he sat like a lifeless body . In just a matter of few hours some screenshots started circulating in the social media where Biu could be seen talking to Peter and Captain about how he wants this brand for himself and he is so much better than Bible and he will prove it to the lady .

The world seemed to collapse for Biu. He just didn't knew what to do. He was lost into nothing when he realised that the entire day has passed but Bible has not called him even once. He was scared .Has Bible already lost his trust in him He called Bible but it remained unanswered. Biu was feeling something really bad about this.

"I want to go see Bible"
"Later"
"No Dad now"
"Your life , your career everything is at stake and you want to see your so called friend who didn't even care to call you once?"

Biu Dad was irritated and Biu was not in the mood to deal with anymore drama right now. So he picks up the car key and leaves for Bible's house despite a lot of effort by his Dad to stop him.

Bible is having his third beer. Sitting in a room that he messed up all day. Throwing things, punching and kicking. When he woke up this morning he was all set to go to Biu and talk to him about what has been bothering him as he was worried Biu is not in right mental state for quiet a few days. But as the day passed the phone kept buzzing and buzzing and his heart kept breaking into pieces with each photograph, with each new information. He could not take out those uncomfortable scenes of Biu with a lady , hovering over her or Biu taking some pills or those talks where Biu appears to be jelous of him. It seems as if this is just some other man in his Biu's body. He was just finishing his third can when someone knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Biu, what are you doing here"
Biu sees the condition of Bible's room

" I am here to know how you feel about today" there was a sound of hurt but also some ego in his voice.

But Bible was no different. His voice carried like some taunt in there.

"What can I feel. Should I feel something different from what I see. If yes, then tell me the truth so that I can think differently."

It was a night of ego clashes and disappointments

"So you need to be told things for you to believe me? You think I will be jelous of you? Really?"

"What I think is not important. What's important is the truth"

"Truth should be felt more than being heard. You think i would try to take away your opportunity?"

"Fuck opportunity I don't care. The day I want I can get many on my own hard work rather than having dinners and lunches"

Bible's words were digging nail deep in Biu's heart.

"I don't fucking care what you talked about me. Why were you there? Why with that lady? Why were you over her? Why the pills? Why the hotel?

Bible moves forward with each question standing face to face with Biu.

Biu was choking in his throat. He was trying hard to not let his tears fall but all efforts were going in vain.

" You should not ask me. I should not be needed to give you any explanation"

"So you don't even consider me that important to give me explanation"

"You questioning me tells a lot about how important I am to you"

Bible and Build both were right and wrong in their emotions but they didn't seem to handle it properly.

" I should not question you, yes. Then why didn't you tell me" Bible yells at Biu leaving him terrified

"Why didn't you tell me from the start about what you were going to do. Why Mr. Build were you ashamed?"

Build was hurting badly

"I didn't tell you because yes I was ashamed and afraid but you should come to me and hold me rather than questioning me. That's how people trust each other.

"People put a dent on that trust when they hide things. And even now you don't want to give me any explanation. You know why , because I am nothing to you"

"If I don't tell you anything, don't give you any explanation and ask you to be my support, will you do that?"

Bible remains silent
So does Biu

They both for the first time were just not ready to understand each other.

Bible was not giving any time to Biu to come out of the shock he faced today.

Biu had developed a very high notion in advance that Bible doesn't trust him and he so he just didn't want to explain himself. Out of all the people he wanted Bible to not question him at all, but he also didn't understand that Bible just wanted him to tell the truth rather than testing his trust on him

They both were in chaotic state and both were not ready to calm down or give in to the wishes of the other.

Biu turned to go out of Bible's house but suddenly two hands locked his waist.
"Biu just please, for once can't you just shed everything and tell me what the truth is?"

"If you want to support me , do it without questions Bible. Trust should not require conversations"

"Did you tell your family what happened"

Biu was really hesitant. He knew where Bible is going with that. "Yes"

Bible stepped back . "Then I know how important I have ever been to you. Go Biu, don't show up infront of me ever again.. This so called friendship with your lies ...huhhh...ends here"

And Biu went out of the door broken also leaving his friend broken.

A soft knock on the door breaks Biu's memory lane. He gets up to open the door and Bible was there. He comes in

"I am here to take a pillow. You sleep here i will sleep in Rob's room. Good night"

He was almost at the door when Biu stopped him

"Bible i want to sleep"
"Yes Biu go ahead. I won't disturb anymore"
"No , i mean I am feeling cold"

"Oh , but there is blanket over there, on the bed"

Biu looks back at the bed and then at Bible

"No it's not there"

Bible looks confused and moves towards bed and picks up the blanket

"It's here Biu"

Biu takes blanket from his hand and puts his back on the bed and looks at Bible

"My blanket is not there you silly. Won't you let me have it. Save me from cold"

Bible took Biu's hand and laid with him on bed hugging him with all his tenderness lightly massaging his back just like the old days.

Biu was snoring softly on Bible again and Bible was lost in his thoughts

"You should have given him some time Bib. You can't just jump on him for conclusions"

"Rob don't talk about the things you don't even know. He just didn't consider me important enough to give me any explanation. It's not as if was accusing him of something, but i deserved the truth. Anyways leave it , i don't know want to know also. It's been months and he doesn't even care to get back to me. I have to get on and get going with my life . I am sorry that i shouted at you yesterday but please do not repeat it Rob. You can't just take me to him without telling me. Respect my decision a little"

"Ok fine I am sorry. I just couldn't see how sad you have been all these months and i honestly thought that there is much more to the story than we know, so maybe you both can talk but it's ok. Maybe it's not my place to speak so I won't from now. But get your grip bib, please be happy "

Days, weeks ,months and in no time an year passed. Bible and Build were completely out of contact with each other. Bible was busy completing his projects as well as handling the hate that was unnecessarily directed towards him . On the other hand Build was fighting a two way battle. He wanted his offenders to accept their crime and pay for it while he was adamant to stand in industry once again.

When he got into depth of the things the person to break and confess everything was Captain. Build always thought that night something was wrong with Captain, he was worried for Build. As Build persuaded him to out with the truth. He got to know where it all started.

Captain told Build that even during college time Peter use to bad mouth Build behind his back and was always envious of him for his looks as well as his acting abilities. Any role that he ever aspired for mostly went to Build and that made him more jelous of him. But his despise grew with time specially when Build was casted as main character in the same series where Peter was the second lead. The only reason he stuck around Build was because of his affluent background and his few contacts which he always used to get work.

And then Pam came in picture as Build's girlfriend. Peter very soon realised that Pam is the one with dominant nature who wants to have control of the situation wheather it's Build's personal life or professional.
He did not have to work much to convince Pam that in Bible's company Build is becoming a different person and that he values Bible more than her . He doesn't listen to her and does whatever he wants.That he must be thankful and obedient to Pam for she is also his manager. Peter was able to convince Pam that Build should definitely not be casted with Bible in their next series because the more power and recognition he gains he will stand in equality with her. Pam's ego was anyday bigger than her so called love for Build. And thus she alongwith Peter decided that she will make sure Build never reaches to a position where he doesn't need her.

Peter and Pam decided that they will make Build meet this lady from the brand and as soon as he is down the ample amount of alcohol all they got to do is tell the lady that she can have all the fun with Build , then create a little scandal not too big but just to make Build depressed enough to rely on Pam. They forcefully took Captain with them . He came from a very poor family and was afraid if he doesn't help them he will loose even the little work that he is getting. All he prayed was for Build's fate to somehow save him. His prayers were heard but a different event followed all together.

Build entered the club and the lady there was shocked to see him.

"Are you the one Pam send"
"Yes"
"You know what this meeting is about?"
"To let me introduce myself to you and see if I am suitable for your upcoming product"

"I am leaving" the women said
"Sorry but did i offend you in any manner "

"No but i guess I am offending myself "

Build couldn't understand

"I maybe a bad bitch, looking out to have some fun with boys but i don't force them. You definitely have no idea why you were send to me and clearly you wouldn't want to do what they want you to. And the second thing is , I have seen you on social media. You remind me a lot about my late brother. So i won't do it with you either. Sorry that you had to encounter this situation because of me"

"It's ok. You are respectful enough to consider my consent and feelings"

"Now as you see you are not a fit person for my brand."
"I know and i must say the person that you are probably considering will really up your sales. He is really loved" Build says with his sweet smile. He was happy that the night didn't turn out bad.

"What if i cast two people for it?"
"Sure i am also not someone who will kick away the opportunity that comes my way. And we are the best duo"

The conversation with the lady turned out smooth and she left after a good dinner .

"Everything till that point was good. Then what did you all do to me" Build asked Captain.

"Pam was really pissed off. I don't know why you ever loved her but she hated the fact that you even breathe without her permission. She was going mad that you turned the situation completely opposite and that you again talked about Bible there. All she wanted was to turn that night horrible for you so that you can come to her crawling and begging for help. So Peter bribed a waitress to serve you your favourite wine that was spiked and you drank that. You were not at all in your senses. That's when...that's when Peter hired one of the girls from the dance section to just go and sit there with you and probably have sex with you if you were smoothly ready for it. But you were definitely not because you were not that in control. She dragged you towards herself in between so that you were on the top of her and that's when we took your pictures. Then she handed over some pills to you and we photographed you with it. And by now you must have understood that Pam and Peter paid her to take you to the hotel. When she took you to the room, we all were there. We were waiting that you will do something but you just slept. They wanted to take your naked pictures with that girl but i somehow convinced them that we have enough material to make you beg to Pam. And we secretly supplied these photographs to main stream media and social media influencers. Also we created those chats between you and Peter where you were bad mouthing Bible."

"We thought that public would take it as some small controversy and there will be little chit chatter but this escalated a lot. People were coming at Pam because she was your manager. All night she received many calls and many companies were walking away from her. We were convinced that even me and Peter will suffer because if Pam continues with you then it's going to affect all of us. Peter convinced Pam that she has to drop and cut every ties with you if she wants to survive in the industry. He knew Pam was planning to have her own production house and so he told her that with you no one will ever invest in her company and honestly Pam was also only worried about herself and so she completely severed you off and she never regretted it specially after knowing that you never went to her but you did go to meet Bible."

Build was in disbelief after learning the truth. Captain promised him that he will testify on his behalf but he wanted Build to take care of his family and Build agreed. The case was filed but it was not an easy fight. Pam came with a lot of connection and influences but eventually after a tough time of two years Build finally won the case meanwhile he was working in small projects mostly with the newbies. Modelling for small local products but he was not stopping. He wanted to remain here with his head held high.

Bible handled all the post series activities on his own as production completely sidelined Build. Bible was supposed to star in next series but in two years of time span he was mentally tired , bored, demotivated and he decided to leave and leave without any noise and he did that. Deactivating all his public accounts. Closing all his public work he disappeared in the dark of the night. Only Rob left a message that his brother was out there to seek some new direction to life and he is fine . Hopefully he will be back someday

That was it . That was never looking back from either side. None of them tried to find or get back to each other barring those seven nights when Build everyday stood infront of Bible's house, they never saw each other apart from that.

Bible still remembers very clearly the sound of Build's car that stopped infront of his house. He knew it was Build and he peeked at him through his window. He could see his hairs messy, shirt half in half out. He looked tired and desperate but Bible was probably not at all in his senses. As soon as Build noticed him he closed the curtains. He was waiting, waiting for Biu to knock his door and tell him that he can't just let him go like that. Bible was waiting for Biu to come up and say something so that he can just hug him and tell him how important he is for him. But seconds and minutes passed and nothing like that happened. Instead he heard the tires rubbing the road again and he knew Biu has gone back .

"I will not come to you Biu not unless you come to me , not unless you tell me what i mean to you"

Both continued this game . It was the seventh day. It was the day of decision for Biu. He remembers the bet he took with himself. "If Bible closed these curtains seven days in the row , i will stop and never come to see him again"

Build saw , Bible came to window, stood there for few seconds and finally closed the curtains. That was his statement for him and he never came back .

Bible didn't sleep all night and now sun was lighting up his room perfectly. Biu was still in his arms , face burried in his chest. Legs curled up and knees touching Bible's sensitive part. Bible couldn't help but place a small peck on Biu's forehead and he wakes him up.

"Biu get up. We have to go to hotel too. Matt is alone there."
"Fifteen minutes more please" Biu fussed as always.

"No. It's late already. Come on we need to move . You didn't even call her once. What kind of friend are you."

That literally made Biu wide awake. He realised he has not talked to Matt since yesterday after informing her that he won't be coming back to the hotel. He called her now but she didn't pick up. So he got ready quickly and left with Bible for hotel in a cab.

Bible was scratching his nails continuously. It was very evident that he was nervous about something. They reached hotel and he went up with Biu but before Biu could knock at Matt's door and go back to his world Bible has to say this. He has to tell him the truth of that night.

"I came down to meet you"

"Huhh..." Biu was confused

"That night, the seventh night . Biu I closed the curtains but I came down running to meet you. To hug you. To tell you that I don't want to be away from you. That I am sorry that I didn't understand you in your tough time. That I want to make it up to you. I came Biu . Why didn't you wait for few more seconds"

Biu was stunned. He didn't knew what to say. That night was flashing infront of his eyes. He couldn't believe that while he was driving away Bible was standing behind. He was feeling sad but also angry at himself and at Bible. He gets hold of Bible collor while tears start to flow from his eyes.

"Why ...why didn't you call? Why didn't you shout and tell me to wait? Why didn't you say that you are coming down.?Why ? How was i suppose to know Baiben? Do you even know how I am feeling right now? It could have been different. All these years could have been different. I could have always had you by my side. You took seven years from us Baiben . Why ..why" Build was almost soft yelling.

"How could it have been any different Biu. Yes we missed meeting each other that night at my house but even after that I texted you. I told you that i came down to meet you, that I want to be there for you . I told you every freaking feeling I felt that time. I apologised , i promised to not question you anymore but you still told me to fuck off, that you have had enough of my tantrums, that I am not that important for you to tolerate my tantrums, that you are having good people around you , who believe you and you don't need me anymore. You told me to not show you my face ever again" Bible was crying. The way he could cry only infront of Biu.

But Biu was shocked. "Baiben i never texted you. " Now Bible was confused. He is sure he received those messages from Biu's number.

"It was you Biu. It was your number"

"But i have never said those things to you Baiben. I never got any text of yours. I had nothing on my phone. I never knew that you wanted to keep our friendship. I never texted you that shit Ben , i never did"

"It was me, I did it. I texted him on your behalf "

Both Bible and Build were in complete shock when they looked at the direction that voice came from.

"Matt?" Biu was perplexed

"Yes Build. It was me who texted Bible that night"

Matt confessed
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End Notes

Hope you enjoy
There r going to be frequent updates from now on

If u can plss show encouragement through votes/ comments

Thanku readers

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.1K 967 24
"Ninety-two days. Is it a lot or a little in order to stop at one of them and realize where he's made the greatest mistake? And he wouldn't have to s...
330K 8.5K 13
This is just a fanfic for those who are supporting VegasPete.
297K 14.3K 62
Bible Wichapas is left with no option but to marry Build Jakapan, his parents' choice. Destined with a stranger who took his freedom out, Bible rebel...
5.3K 342 8
Bible Soon to be wife ran away from the marriage.To save the family reputation bible family decide to tie knot with his own best friend build.What wi...