" Pyaar πŸ’• ? (love) " [Short...

By NeneHalalovexxx

This is a collection of short stories that come to mind. They are mainly focused on love and mariage 1. Fir... More

The First-Night with My Prince charming
The secret Wifey of the Basketball player (1)
Hate + Hate = LOvE πŸ’―
A half-hearted PROMISE πŸ’
The secret Wifey of the Basketball player (2)
The unpredictable TO the coordinated πŸ’˜
True Love
A Pure Love
Their silent Love πŸ’•πŸ«

The Secret Wifey Of the Basketball player (3)

948 33 0
By NeneHalalovexxx

Pov Author

Zainab looked apprehensively at the test she had placed on the edge of the washbasin, waiting for the results.

She wasn't sweating, but her body felt like it was dripping with sweat. She didn't know what to think, her head was in turmoil, her thoughts even more inverted, at this rate she was going to end up understanding Chinese, Korean and Japanese and forget everything else.

Finally, after five minutes of waiting, she caught the test in her hands and saw two bars.

"One bar, the test was negative"

"Two bars, the test was positive"

"POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE, the pregnancy test was positive"

That's exactly what echoed in her head, she collapsed to the floor and a few tears were already running down her cheeks. She didn't even know why she was crying : out of sadness ? Out of joy ? Out of fear ? Out of Angers ? Out of relief ?
No, she just needed to cry.

For two months now, she'd been feeling a bit bloated all over, and had an ogre's appetite and a strange attraction to the smell of bed linen. She'd thought it was nothing, just a phase probably due to the exams she'd had during that period, but now that they were over, she'd noticed that in addition to the previous symptoms, she'd also been experiencing night-time nausea and, above all, a delay in her period.

Harun wasn't aware of the latest symptoms and wanted to accompany her to the doctor, but Zainab refused, saying she was just tired, and how hard it was to convince her worried husband not to take me to the doctor. She wanted to check her intuition first, and now that she had done so, she was sure: she was pregnant, carrying her very first child.

After calming down, she put a hand on her belly, pulled up her long jumper, and felt strange: her child was inside, protected, and would stay there for nine months together.

"You like me, don't you ?" she stroked her belly affectionately, letting a smile appear on her face.

She heard the door to their flat slam, indicating that Harun, who had gone to the pharmacy to fetch her some medicine, was coming back.

With slow steps, she approached the living room, where he had sat down to drink a glass of water, as soon as he sensed his wife's presence. Putting down his glass of water, he hurried towards her, cupping her face with both hands and lightly caressing her dark circles with his thumbs.

"Did you cry?" he asked, not liking the idea of her crying alone in his absence.

Zainab, who at first wanted to hide this detail, faced with his familiar, reassuring air, quickly rushed against him.

Harun, still waiting for his answer, nevertheless held his wife firmly against him, and Zainab relaxed in his arms, and she was sure that their child must have felt just as safe in his father's arms.

She nodded against Harun's chest, finally answering his question. He dropped back with Zainab on the sofa, and she quickly adjusted her legs.

"Why ?" he breathed softly, lightly massaging Zainab's back.

Zainab didn't answer right away, but when she finally felt Harun kiss her forehead, she felt brave enough to continue.

"I'm pregnant, Harun," she said seriously, pulling her head back slightly to meet his eyes.

Harun suddenly froze, until despite himself, a silly smile appeared on his lips as he took in the news.

"MashAllah, Really? ZAINAB?" he shouted excitedly.

Zainab, relieved at his reaction, shook her head in the affirmative, but all she knew late on was that Harun wasn't letting her breathe, covering every inch of his face with kisses.

"Harun" she laughed, amused, he finally stopped.

"It's not my fault, you're so cute, even more so now that you're pregnant, I can't wait to see your little belly appear" he said, half amused, half sincere.

Zainab pouted, "No more romance between us, our child is still very small," she said.

Harun raised his eyebrows before kissing her: "How do you expect our child to know that we love him, if we don't first show him how much we love each other" he questioned, genuinely amused.

Zainab thought, well maybe she was going to the extreme, and tried to imagine a day without Harun's kisses, she already felt her day was very dull.

"Very well, but I don't want any strange innuendo in front of him, Mr Zabar," she said.

"All right, Mrs Zabar" replied in the same tone.

She suddenly heard her phone ring and rushed to pick it up. It was Reema, her best friend.

She suddenly heard her phone ring and rushed to pick it up: it was Reema, her best friend.

Harun was already looking annoyed when he heard the voice of his wife's best friend. Even though it had been a few years, they were still finding it hard to get along, but they were keeping to a minimum as far as Zainab was concerned.

"I'll put him on, Reema," said Zainab, turning to Harun.

As soon as she handed him her mobile, Harun looked at her with puppy dog eyes, but with no other choice, he grabbed the mobile out of her hands.

"Assalam Alaikkum" murmured Harun nonchalantly as Zainab watched him closely.

"Assalam Alaikkum" replied Reema's sullen voice at the other end of the line.

Harun rolled her eyes, if she didn't want to talk to him why should she? "Monkey, congratulations to you too on becoming Abu soon, but you'd better take care of MY Zainab, otherwise you can be sure you'll have nightmares about me" she threatened her gently but cruelly.

HER Zainab ? Reema was a very good friend to Zainab but he hated anyone who took his wife, he was possessive, and Zainab was his alone.

Thank you for the advice, I take care of my wife, and I intend to continue to do so for the rest of my life without complaint and even more so for my future child, you should also find someone else to threaten as a Husband ? I'll take care of MY ZAINAB", he replies ironically, already hearing Reema's voice calling him names.

In the end, despite everything, they ended their conversation like adults, their love for Zainab being both their common ground and what led to their quarrelling.

Zainab finally picked up her phone again, and dropped onto Harun without delicacy, placing her head on his shoulder and her hand on her stomach, caressing him from the inside.

They were both staring at her belly, which was only going to get bigger as time went on. "Thank you", Harun murmured suddenly.

Zainab questioned him with her eyes, "I was so clumsy at the beginning of our relationship that I hurt you, but today you've just fulfilled one of the greatest dreams of my life, to become a father. I don't know if I'd be perfect in this role, but I'll try" he said sincerely.

Zainab felt her heart soften, Harun sometimes blamed himself for his clumsiness in making her believe that he didn't love her.

"Harun, you are already a wonderful husband, and you would be a wonderful father too, don't worry too much, Allah will take care of everything" she said with a smile, trying to reassure him.

Their hands meet "I know, and I thank Him for all He has given me so far" he says before kissing his wife lovingly.

They remained silent for a moment "We need to make an appointment with the doctor" added Harun

Zainab glared at him, "Harun, that's all you've got in mind, taking me to the doctor" she pouted.

Harun simply smiled, Zainab's health was a priority in his life, and what he found rather funny was that Zainab wanted to become a doctor but hated going to see one, even if she was ill.

He squeezed her tightly, "Zainab, don't sulk, afterwards I'll eat the cookies I bought all by myself", he threatened falsely.

But Zainab stood up "YOU'RE SOO MEAN" she said, determined to sulk for good.

Harun saw her disappear into their bedroom, and shaking his head left and right, he followed her in, but she slammed the door on him as she went into the bathroom. He saw her come out fifteen minutes later, showered, and he moved closer to her, grabbing her by the waist.

Already feeling Harun's lips on the back of her neck, she was beginning to forget her intention to sulk.

"Don't sulk, Zainab, or else..." he left his sentence hanging, placing a kiss on her earlobe.

Zainab, who was totally in a state of shock, suddenly felt herself being pushed towards the bed, and couldn't help laughing at her husband's torture.

"HARUN.. STOP... I'm not sulking any more" she said hilariously.

But Harun, with a smirk on his face, continued tickling her, until he collapsed on top of her, taking care not to put all his points on her.

"You're really mean, but I want our baby to look like you," she said with a pout, wrapping her arms around Harun's neck.

"I really want to see a little being who is a mixture of the two of us, so even if you're not by my side, just seeing him reminds me of how important you are to me, Wifey" he murmurs softly so as not to break the sudden sweetness that encompasses their little moment together.

The rest of the day passed with similar moments, they had trouble assimilating the news, but the feeling of being spoiled by the almighty never left them.

« This was it, a new life chapter of The Secret Wifey Of the Basketball player »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.4K 21
ΩΎΫΩ„ΫŒ Ω†ΨΈΨ± Ω…ΫŒΪΊ کیسا جادو Ϊ©Ψ± دیا Ψͺیرا Ψ¨Ω† بیٹھا ہے Ω…ΫŒΨ±Ψ§ جیا π–²π—π—ˆπ—‹π—’ π—ˆπ–Ώ π–₯π—‚π—‹π—Œπ— 𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–«π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖠𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾...
371K 16.5K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...
1.1M 53.9K 71
Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get ready . You have only 20 mins". He order...
332K 10.4K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...