VILLAIN ✅

By Ditipriya1234

I'M GOING CRAZY, DON'T LEAVE ME. I WON'T SPARE ANYONE IF YOU LEAVE HERE. I WILL KILL EVERYONE, THEN I WILL... More

Introduction 🙂
FIRST
SECOND
FOURTH
Fifth
SIXTH
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN (Baby kookie)
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Bonus

THIRD

2.6K 102 10
By Ditipriya1234

JEON P.O.V

My day was not going well since this morning. I had to go to the hospital again. I was working in the living room when suddenly my phone rang I went to pick it up and said in a cold voice "Hello who?" From the other side of the phone I heard laughter and then a voice "I am your dearest enemy". JEON : WHY DID YOU CALL ME MINHO?!? MINHO : "Hey don't scream so much, if I suddenly have a heart attack while screaming, then what will happen to me? My desire to kill you with my own hands will remain incomplete." JEON : WILL YOU SHUT UP? ....

MINHO : Well I won't say anything else but one last thing "You get another call right away and you hear BOOM, it's over". Then the phone hung up .After hanging up on him, suddenly there was another call on my phone. And from inside the phone one of my bodyguards said "Boss, there's a fire here, we've got everything under control, don't worry. No important documents got burnt."

JEON : AGHHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I WILL KILL EVERYONE! I WILL NOT SPARE HIM.* He was breaking everything in the living room and his hands were bleeding as well.*
MIN : O MY GOD JEON !! What are you doing?! Why are you doing that? what happened to you PLEASE CALM DOWN.
JEON : DON'T TOUCH ME I WILL FINISH EVERYTHING TODAY. IF HE CAN SET FIRE TO MY OFFICE I WILL KILL HIM BRUTALLY!! When Min saw that he couldn't stop him, Min called the doctor Kim.

SOMETIMES LATER ....

MIN : OH ! You have come please let's go his condition is not very good.*he said worriedly*
They both ran towards the living room. And Tae went and saw that everything was broken and scattered here and there.
TAE : O MY GOD JEON !! Your hands are bleeding. You are ok please don't get angry it will spoil your health.
JEON : DON'T COME TO ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WHO LET YOU ENTER MY PALACE? GET OUT OF HERE!!
TAE : OK, I'm leaving, don't be angry!
*Jeon left without hearing his full sentence*
MIN : What will happen now?
TAE : Please don't worry so much. Can you tell me which side of his house?
MIN : Please don't go alone.
TAE ; I told you not to worry about me. you just say
MIN : Well, going up the stairs to the second room, just give a shout if there's any trouble.

He opened the door to come inside the room, and found her sitting on the bed muttering. He came and sat next to him and said "Mr. Jeon, are you okay?!" At that moment he looked up at her and his eyes were full of red blood. Tae was a little scared but he understood how to reduce his anger.

JEON ; PLEASE LEAVE, OR I WILL LOSE CONTROL AND HURT YOU ...
He gently placed his hand on his head and began to say "aww my good bunny, don't be angry if you are angry it will harm your health. What then?" His eyes slowly softened and he seemed to be in a daze after hearing TAE'S words.

JEON : Mommy !! Mommy !!
TAE : *in mind* That means he now thinks of me as his mother!! [ A/n : are you sure ??ᕙ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕗ Tae : huh?? 🙄 A/n : nothing 😑]
TAE : "yes baby" As he spoke, he applied a needle to JEON'S hand and said, "Lie down on the bed, I'm patting your head.'' And you sleep." JEON : No I won't sleep, you'll disappear when I sleep. "You know today Minho set fire to one of my big offices" he pouted disapprovingly.
TAE : Aww my poor Bunny, you'll punish him tomorrow. I will. But now you have to sleep. But he shook his head and hugged her tightly.

His eyes were closed with sleep but he still hugged TAE. JEON : "You don't leave me, you sleep with me, and you pat me on the head until I fall asleep," he buried his head further into his belly. TAE : Seeing no other option, he patted JEON'S head and said, "It's ok, don't worry, please sleep now."

NEXT MORNING 🌄

JEON P.O.V

When the sun fell on my face through the window, I woke up but I didn't get up and I buried my head well on a soft fluffy thing so that the sun wouldn't hit my face. I was the first to give so much importance but suddenly the one I was lying on moved a little. I suddenly opened my eyes and sat on the bed and my eyes widened when I saw a scene. I saw Dr. Kim lying on my bed and I was lying on top of him with my head on his chest. And the soft fluffy thing I was resting my head on was his boobies. OMG !! I slapped my cheeks and shook the thought out of my head.

TAE P.O.V

I woke up and saw him looking at me with surprised eyes. Staring is normal because he doesn't remember what happened yesterday. I sat up and said to him "Are you okay now? You were very angry last night and saw no way I gave you a sleeping injection in your arm."

JEON : HMM *cold voice* You can leave here when you are done.
I was very angry after hearing this from him. How dare he say that to me. I came running last night to heal him, but he once told me not to eat, how polite is this? I will not go without eating anything. I am very hungry. I looked at him angrily and said "Wait, I'm not going now!" JEON : What? But why?
TAE: I'm hungry, I won't go without eating.

IN DINNING ROOM
MIN : Dr. Kim --- *Before he could finish what he said, he looked up at her and she burst into laughter at him. "Omo Doctor Kim, what's wrong with you? Whose clothes is this?" He started laughing again.

TAE : Would you please stop your laughter. I don't like being here. MR. JEON said from the side, "Min will take you home when you're done! I'm going now." TAE heard his saying "Where are you going, eat it!!" But MR. JEON did not take her words seriously and said "You doctor, stay like a doctor and don't come to be my guardian." MIN saw his bad behavior and said, "What are you talking about? He said it for your good!" JEON : No one has to think for me. But hearing him, TAE became very angry and shouted, "COME HERE AND EAT QUIETLY. AND THEN GO WHEREVER YOU WANT." Hearing his sudden scream, everyone was flinched. "NOW COME AND EAT" But JEON came and ate without saying anything and left there quietly. MIN was very surprised to see. this. MIN : thanks Kim ☺️ ..

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882 94 9
jikook boyxboy you promised you will never leave me!!pjm you know why I am doing that.......jjk jimin is younger than jk top..jungkook bottom....jimi...
415K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
155K 9.5K 16
Jimin didn't want anything to do with Kim Taehyung but having him as his 'fake boyfriend' leaves him with no choice. They do what lovers do, and one...
813K 41.9K 33
[COMPLETED] "All I'm asking is your time Kook" "I'm a Fucking Mafian boss Taehyung, time is the last thing I wanna fucking gamble with" "Go fucking...