Embrace Me Tightly

Od ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... Více

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.16

744 38 7
Od ButterFly_707_

SONG NAME:- "KHUD KO TERE"

NEXT EVENING ADVIK'S POV

I just come from college but the most shocking thing is that Hippo didn't come today.

May be I'm not so close to her but I missed her today.

So I will asked BB to call her and asked as I don't have her number.

I was going inside but I saw BB was going somewhere. I saw he was looking restless. So I asked

Advik:- "BB, Where are you going?"

BB:- "Divya's home."

When he said that I feel worried for them. As Hippo didn't even come clg today so.

Advik:- "Why? Everything is alright?"

Varun took deep breath and Said

Varun:- "Today is the day when Divya and Niyati lost their parents before 3 years. I want to spend this whole day with them but Divya went to school and Niyati must be in college so I can't make it."

Advik:- "But she didn't attend college today. I didn't see her in whole day."

Varun:- "WHAT? I have to go fast. Advik I'm goin..."

Advik:- "Wait. I'm also coming."

He said because he just want to see her as soon as possible. He just can't sit here.

Varun didn't object because he knows they both are friends now.

After that they both sit in car and Varun start driving.

Advik:- "Mom and Dad?"

Varun:- "They also want to come but they have to go somewhere suddenly but they also reached there very soon."

Advik just nodded.

They reached Divya's home and Divya come with sad smile and hugged Varun tightly.

Varun feels wet on his shoulder so he said while carring her hair.

Varun:- "No baby, it's ok. We all are here."

Varun and Divya are still standing there Advik looked at them he knows his BB is very careful in Divya's topic.so he don't have to worry about her.

But he was impatiently waiting for that one girl to see.

He roam his eyes every corner of home but didn't find her.

Whenever he comes to this house he always find her on sofa with her fav cartoon sinchan on the tv.

But after not seeing her whole day he felt uneasy.

Varun:- "Where is Carrot?"

Varun asked with worried face. Divya just shook her head and said.

Divya:- "You know her Varun. She will never come out from her room this whole day. I am her big sister Varun I'm here for her but she never come to me and tell me what she was feeling. She just locked her self in the room. I want to hug her but she never come to me in this day. She knows you are here for me this whole day so she didn't even come downstairs. Can you tell my Niyati that her sister is here for her if she needs her. We don't have to stay strong forever it's ok to cry just tell her Varun I want my chhoti to come and hugged me."

She said and again start crying. Advik suddenly felt pain in his heart. He wants to see her now in any cost. Varun also have tears in his eyes but she control Divya and said.

Varun:- "It's ok Divya she just want to live alone on this day. But we will talk to her ok? Let's go to her room."

Divya:- "No, she will not Varun. She is very stubborn."

Varun:- "ok we will not go. But Advik will go they both are friends he will handle her ok you don't cry come let's go and sit."

Divya asked with hopefully eyes

Divya:- "Can you?"

Don't know why but Advik feels that he can make her understand. She will listen to him.

Advik:- "Yes bhabhi don't worry. And you also stop crying you have all of us. We are family."

He said and hugged Divya and patted her head like a brother. He and Varun shared a look.

Then made his way towards NIYATI'S room. He don't know how will he handle her, how he makes her understand but he knows one thing HE HAS TO COMFORT HER.

He reached on second floor and he heard one painful voice.

He stands near that door and open the door slowly and saw Niyati was sitting on the floor near the window. She was holding her parents photo near her heart while singing.

NIYATI'S POV

I was sitting on floor and looking at my parent's photo. They both are smiling while looking at eachother.

I cares that photo smoothly and place that photo near my heart.

Today is the one of the worst day. I never come out from my room on this day.

I start singing because only singing is the one thing which can bring me peace and comfort. I closed my eyes and singing.

SONG NAME:- KHUD KO TERE
(Listen this song while reading to feel.)

I remembered how my life changed after me and Puchka seprate.

I lost my real happiness, my comfort, my home and most importantly my parents.

How much I want that my papa come to me Said we are here princess. My Princess is the best.

How much I want that my mom come and scold me just like 3years ago.

Tum bhi tanha the
Hum bhi tanha the
Milke rone lage

Tum bhi tanha the
Hum bhi tanha the
Milke rone lage
Ek jaise the dono ke gham
Dawaa hone lage
Tujhmein muskurate hain
Tujhmein gungunaate hain
Khud ko tere paas hi
Chhod aate hain
Tere hi khyaalon mein
Doobe-doobe jaate hain
Khud ko tere paas hi
Chhod aate hain

How much I want to tell DIDA the reason behind mom and dad's accident.

How much I want to cry in Dida's embrace. But I also know I don't deserve that cry because our parent's death is somehow my fault.

I was feeling so heavy with all those secrets.

Everyday I feel like criminal who did crime to not tell her Dida a reason behind her parents death.

Thode bhare hain hum
Thode se khaali hain
Tum bhi ho uljhe se
Hum bhi sawaali hain
Kuchh tum bhi kore ho
Kuchh hum bhi saare hain Ek aasman par hum
Do chaand aadhe hain
Kam hai zameen bhi thodi
Kam asmaan hai
Lagta adhoora
Tum bin har jahan hai

Apni har kami mein hum
Ab tujhe hi paate hain
Khud ko tere pass hi
Chhod aate hain
Jitni bhi viraani hai
Tujhse hi sajaate hain
Khud ko tere paas hi
Chhod aate hain

Those painful memories from I was running more than 3 years.

Those scars, those secrets, those harrasment everything are so much for me to handle Alone.

If I meet Dida on this day than I know that I Will can't control.

I will tell her everything but I don't want that.

I'm selfless in every topic but in this topic I'm selfish I don't want to lose my Dida after telling her the truth.

Do raaz milte hain
Humraaz bante hain
Sannate aise hi
Aawaaz bante hain
Khamoshi mein teri
Meri sadaayein hain
Meri hatheli mein
Teri duayein hain
Ek saath tera ho to
Sau manzile hon
Tanhai teri
Meri mehfilein hon

Hum teri nigahon se
Khud mein jhilmilate hain
Khud ko tere paas hi
Chhod aate hain
Tujhse apni raaton ko
Subah hum banaate hain
Khud ko tere paas hi
Chhod aate hain

Niyati looks up and said.

" Papa,Your big princess have her prince now to spoil her but your this princess needs you to spoil her like before. Those all memories, those all scars are to much for your princess to handle Alone papa.

Mom, your big daughter is still mature like before can't you just come too see her. She is just like you mom beautiful, mature, caring she is just like your second copy.

And your younger daughter is still immature mom she wants your scolding. I want to hear your scolding mom.

Varun jijs is the best for dida you know he cares for dida so much just like you both. I can see he loves dida so much just like you loves mom.

He cares for her like she is his child. Funny right? But he is like this.

Can't you both just come. Dida was missing you. Tell God that I will go there to your place but please you both come to Dida. I can't do this anymore mom, dad. "

She was saying all these with blank face without knowing that someone is there who is listening everything.

ADVIK'S POV

Advik was listening everything without making any noise he don't want to hear but her voice hold that power that Advik also can't denied.

He listens everything how she was talking after singing.

He was worried that she is so much in pain but she didn't even cry. This is not good sign. She has to cry. If she lives like this than that not good sign for future.

He knows that if we have something in our heart than we have to tell those to our close once so that we feel light. He knows that she needs someone to comfort her but she didn't let anyone to comfort her.

He feel pain after seeing her this side he don't know why but he felt some connection between them.

HOW MANY SIDES YOU ARE HIDING?
WHO ARE YOU?
He asked his self those questions.

After some time.He took deep breaths and knocked the door.

He saw how she flinch than took deep breath after that she turned around with smile on her face which is fake and didn't even reach to her eyes.

Niyati:- "Oh hii Billu."

She said like she was trying to act normal.

Niyati:- "You here come come."

Advik:- "Actually you are not in college today so I come."

Niyati:- "Yes, i was not well so."

Advik:- "Can I tell you something?"

He asked with hopeful voice.

Niyati:- "Yes."

Advik:- "When I was teenager that time one girl told me that. WE HAVE TO LIVE TODAY, WHO HAS SEEN TOMORROW?"

Than he looked at Niyati who is already staring at him. He again start speaking.

Advik:-"We all are with bhabhi in this time to comfort her. But you are her chhoti who is with her from born if you will not stay with her in this time than who? You and bhabhi are in same BOAT. So, the comfort she felt from you we can't provide her that. We all give her comfort is the second thing but she needs your comfort. She needs HER CHHOTI in this time. May be you are strong enough to not saw your true feelings but Bhabhi is not like that she wants to show her feelings to you. Today is bad day but if you don't stay with her today than today will be worse day.

I hope you think about this. and I am sorry if I cross my line."

He saw she was start taking deep breath while looking up like try to control her. He don't know if she will come or not but he knows she can do anything for her Dida.

After that he come downstairs.

Divya:- "How is chhoti Advik? Is she fine? She was coming right?"

Divya asked with hopeful voice but Advik didn't said anything because he don't know if she will come or not.

Varun:- "What happened chhote?"

Advik looked up to see is she was coming or not but there is no one.

Advik:- "I try but ...."

Divya:- "CHHOTI."

As she said her name Advik looked back and saw Niyati was coming downstairs. Advik smile lightly and thank god that she understand him. He was afraid for her also after seeing her in that state.

When niyati reached downstairs Divya run toward her and hugged her tightly and start crying very badly.

Niyati start taking deep breaths to control herself from crying.

Niyati:- "Dida, cool down your chhoti is here. See I am all fine."

Advik saw that one tear slipped out from Niyati's eyes but she still not crying like someone or something is stopping from crying.

Niyati:-"PUSHPA, I hate tears."

After more than 10 mins Divya stop crying.

Varun:- "How is my carrot?"

Niyati:- "Your carrot is the best jijs."

She said with smile and try to make everyone's mood light.

Varun:- "Let's sit. Mom an dad must be on the way."

Niyati:-"You guys sit. I will make something for all of us."

Divya:- "Let's go together."

Niyati:- "Nono, madam. You sit and spend your time with your lover boy. I am going."

Divya just shook her head and Varun laugh.

Advik:- "You guys talk. I am coming after using washroom."

After that he also go from there.

After sometimes Varun's parents come but Niyati is still in kitchen. Advik come back from washroom and saw that Niyati was looking somewhere with light smile.

He follows where she was looking and saw that she was looking at bhabhi who is hugging my mom and dad was patting her head.

I again turned toward her but she still didn't notice me and she was still smiling. Like she was happy to she bhabhi with my mom and dad.

I can feel her. She is happy to see bhabhi with our family but she must be feeling alone.

I don't know why but I want to hug her and want to tell her that we all are here for her also not just for bhabhi.

Advik:- "What are you doing?"

Niyati:- "Oh nothing let's go."

Niyati:- "Hello Aunty. Hello Uncle."

She said and bend down to touch my mom's feet. But mom hugged her and said.

Mom:- "In our family Daughter did not touch our feets. And you are also our daughter just like MY DIVYA."

As mom said that Niyati smile softly and hugged mom back.

After that he go towards Dad. And dad said.

Dad:- "You are looking just like your dad Niyati."

He said and patted her head. Niyati was still smiling at him. But I can say that she felt something after hearing this.

We all know how Bhabhi's mom dad are looking as we saw photos of them.

Niyati:- "Please sit. I'm coming in few minutes."

She go and Advik went behind her to see what she was going to do now.

Niyati wash her face and smile while looking at her self.

Niyati:- "let's go baby."

After that she turned back and her this smile is back which was missing in this whole day. It feels like she comes to her own self.

After 3 hours we all are outside to go home. And I hope that after we go she and bhabhi can take care of their self.

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) After this chapter now we will see their college life.

:) What do you think she was hiding from everyone.

:) So, this is for today I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) If you guys like this than please vote, comments and share.

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THAN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

311K 25.6K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
202K 15.7K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...
130K 4.5K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
188K 10.9K 23
Book #2 of " Our Love" Series. • Sahdev & Kumkum• " I hate You " " The feeling is mutual Miss " A girl & a boy muttered, their voice full of anger...