๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข...

By voidsoni

"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

balloon fears

767 51 13
By voidsoni

small warning- this IS meant to be S3E20 'Echo House'...but since majority of this episode is of Stiles being in Eichen, I made up my own 'scene' to make the story move along as normally as possible. The next chapter WILL start at E21

As happy as everyone was that Ryder was finally awake, the happiness didn't last long as the girl demanded to see Stiles, her wishes going unanswered as they soon found out from Scott that the teen was officially putting himself in Eichen House.

Ryder wasn't allowed to leave her bed, despite the girl being fully healed and perfectly breathing. Doctors orders.

The doctor being her own father.

Not only did Aaron want to make it believable that she had been brutally injured and didn't have magical healing powers, but he wanted to know she was in a safe place for as long as possible.

"What an asshole."

"It isn't his fault, Ryder." Ramona told the girl, watching with a soft smile as Austin brushed her hair back.

"I'm aware of that, mom. But he could have at least apologized before throwing himself in a nut house." She sighed, eye twitching a bit as Austin tugged too hard. She could feel him lean down to dress an apologetic kiss to the side of her head. "You know what I wasn't aware about, though?"

Josie sunk down in her chair at her sisters words, already having an idea of what she was going to say.

"What's that?"

"The fact that you were pregnant."

Austin finished tying off Ryder's hair when he looked up with an excited smile, "Congratulations. You're pregnant?"

"You heard that conversation?"

"If I hadn't, Josie told me anyways." Ryder shrugged. Her words got a look of betrayal from the younger girl.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously." She mocked her, looking back at her parents, "How far along are you?"

"About two months. We've been trying without either of you knowing, and apparently pregnancy tests don't work these days." Ramona grumbled the last part under her breath.

"So all those times I spent the night at Austin's house you two were having sex." Ryder laughed out.

"Oh my God." Josie nearly screeched, "While I was home?!"

"You're a heavy sleeper." Aaron deadpanned.

"You two are disgusting."

"The making of a child isn't disgusting, Josie. How do you think you were made?" Austin joined in on the teasing.

"I was hoping the stork story was still true."

"Bummer." Ryder pulled her teeth back into a wince, "It isn't."

"Yeah, you would know." Josie rolled her eyes.

"What are you—"

"How's your mom, Austin?" Ramona cut her daughters off.

"She's okay. A bit down since Bobby got hurt but she's fine nonetheless."

"I still can't believe Bobby Finstock found a girlfriend." Aaron shook his head.

"Someone as pretty as Austin's mom is what makes it even crazier." Josie giggled.

"It's not nice to assume that someone couldn't get a girlfriend because of their looks, Josephine."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes dramatically, crossing her arms sassily, "That's clearly how you got Austin, because your attitude is far from attractive."

"I'm perturbed."

"What does that mean?"

"You've made me upset." Despite her words, Ryder held a small smile on her face.

"Well, why not just say that?" Josie narrowed her eyes.

"Because it's fun to use big words around ignorant people like you."

"Dad—"

"Okay, that's enough." Aaron stepped in, grabbing Ramona's hand while he looked at Ryder, "We're going to go get you something to eat. Don't move."

"I didn't plan on it."

"We'll be back soon." Ramona placed a soft kiss to Ryder's forehead, rubbing her hand in Austin's shoulder, "Look out for her, please."

"Of course."

"When doesn't he?" Josie dodged the pillow Ryder tossed at her.

"Get out!"

"You see, mom? There's that attitude again."

Austin made a sound of disagreement at Josie's words. Ryder's attitude is what tugged him in.

Of course he thought she was a gorgeous girl, it was the first thing he noticed when he saw her, but her personality was absolutely perfect in his eyes.

He didn't want someone like Lydia or Allison as a girlfriend. While they were sweet girls, nice enough, they had too much going on for him.

He preferred having someone that made his hands shake with excitement and nervousness with a simple glance in his direction over someone that showered him with gifts because they couldn't make time for him because they were too busy fawning over their ex.

No hate to Allison, but Austin thought it was a little weird for her to breakup with Scott and try to get with Isaac only to be butt hurt when Scott finds someone else.

A bit hypocritical to him but who was he to judge?

And then Lydia was practically with a new guy every month. He personally thought it was a coping thing, but why get with a bunch of guys that don't care about you when someone like Stiles was worshipping the very ground you walked on?

The George teen was knocked out of his thoughts by Ryder's grumbling.

He looked over to see her brown eyes glaring at the 'Get Well Soon!' balloon that was tied to her bed.

"Who do these people think they are? What if I had an irrational fear of balloons?"

"Do you?" He humored her, leaning back against her pillows.

"No. I just think they're too preppy. But if I did have an irrational fear, who would be at blame?"

He leaned over her to read the note attach to the string, "Apparently, Phoebe Michaels."

"Who even is that?" Ryder frowned.

"No clue." Austin shrugged, "Probably some girl from the cheer team."

"Beacon Hills has a cheer team?"

"Yeah, where have you been? You've been going to this school for two years."

"You forget that you're the first person I actually cared enough to pay attention to since forever. That, and I was illegally drinking at any chance I got so I was probably half asleep when the announcement was made that we had freaking cheer team."

He smiled at her look of disbelief when she spoke. She seemed genuinely concerned that she lacked remembrance of the girls that cheered at nearly every lacrosse game.

"I love you so much."

Ryder eyed him suspiciously, "And I love you. What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong." His smile began to fade a bit, "I was really worried about you."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"You have no reason to be sorry, Ry. You saved someone's life. You got hurt in the process but it was a good deed."

She sighed, "Yeah, I guess. I just need to stop acting off instinct. But I'm glad Melissa's okay."

"Can we take a minute to appreciate the progress you've made when it comes to caring about other people?"

"Oh my God." She chuckled, leaning her head back against her pillow.

"Seriously, Ry." He continued, smiling at the sound of her laughter, "I mean, I remember when all you talked about was Stiles' baldness and how much you didn't want to be involved with the supernatural. And now you're out here saving lives and worrying about people's well-being's."

"Yeah, okay, that's enough..."

Her lips pursed in slight awkwardness as he spoke, yet that didn't stop her eyes from shining with adoration as she listened.

A/N: endings cringe.
i'm losing motivation for this book...ngl
also... i said i was gonna have someone bite austin and my sister has never shut anything down quicker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 975 7
๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’” Calista Feder, the oldest daughter of Lenny and Roxanne Feder. Well she's what others would describe as "the biggest bitch you'll...
473K 15.8K 38
in which, she falls for the devil in disguise every single time ! โ˜พ ยฐโ˜† . * โ— ยธ . โ˜… [ KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC ] BOOK 1 OF 4
10K 189 7
During the Great Crusade, the Empress of mankind sets out to the stars to reclaim her lost demigod daughters, the Primarchs. During this Crusade to r...
4M 87K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...