Whats more Chay

By 1VampOfKnight

πŸ”ž it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I would... More

EDIT UPDATE/COMBINING PARTS
1) The New Takes Over The old
2) All Because Of Him and WIK Effects
3) A Fresh Start And A Bold Chay
4) Jealous Nature
5) Knowing The Unknown
7) Another Side Of Kim
8) A Threat And A Confession
9) Happiness Never Last
10) The Fight Goes On
11) Clear Path
12) At The Edge
13) The Search
14) The Three
15) Compromising
16) You Are Mine
17) Demands
18) The Mark
19) A little Whisky
20)A Dark Chay
21) Chay Awakes
22) Chays Surroundings
23) Sniper king
24) Kim Takes Charge
25) A Little Bit Of Them All
Announcement

6) My Darling

739 28 3
By 1VampOfKnight

Hello friends,
This took longer than I wanted it to. I hoped to get this out in a few days, but it doesn't look like it. But I won't give up. I'll see through this. This one only has two of my previous story because this is where my Chapter started to get longer. It's funny this is where it began to get longer, but now it is one of the shortest in this revision of my story. Enjoy 21) My Darling and 22) getting ready.
Thanks for sticking around and supporting my Chaotic journey. It means a lot to me.
Love your Vamp <3

Tay;

While Chay was in the shower, I got to the closet to start organizing. The closet was a good size, nothing compared to my bedroom closet back at home, but it was a good size. I know everything we have won't even fill it. I can't wait to fill it up, that's if he will go with me again. I started putting on their hangers. These mixed-match hangers are giving me anxiety, but not so much. I put them up by brand and then by color. Scanning his old clothes, I see why he wanted to get more. All these are years old and super faded. For a second, I felt terrible. No matter how hard Porsche worked, he couldn't get Chay what he wanted. I could only imagine what Chay had been through. I'm so glad they now have this family, and I'll make sure that Chay fills this room with every brand he can think of.

Mid-hanging a shirt, Chay walks out with no shirt and drying his hair. My jaw drops. He looks so good. A water droplet slides down his neck and over his chest. I follow it for a minute, and my mouth goes dry, tempted to lick it off. " Do you like what you see, darling?" He slowly walks up to me. " You can touch if you want." I shake my head, but he leans in for a kiss. I push him back, " I want to shower. Mind if I use yours.' He chuckles. "Sure, dearest, you don't have to ask. Feel free to use it whenever you want."he says." Can I borrow some clothes." he walks to the built-in dresser of the closet and opens the drawls to get a plain blue shirt and some sweatpants that I knew were going to be big. "all yours," he says as I walk out and head the bathroom making sure I didn't touch him cause I'm still dirty from the cleaning his room.

When I entered the bathroom, I smelled the freshness from Chays' recent shower. The mirror still had condensation. I turn on the water and let it get to the temperature I like before going to the sink to wash my face free of my makeup. I look at myself in the mirror. "Put some makeup on. No one wants to see you look like that." goes through my head as I remember what Time would tell me when I didn't have any on. I hear a knock on the door, taking me out of my head. "Darling, do you need my help," I hear Chay say. I think about how good it would be to have our bodies together under the water.' It's not the time, Tay, ' I tell myself. "No, I say, in a heated voice, "Go lay down; don't mess up what I've done in the closet." I feel a little flustered from my own thoughts earlier. He Laughs. "Your wish is my command." I hear him say. Getting further from the door, I start to undress, tossing my clothes to the side and checking the temperature before I step in.

I let the warm shower hit my body, and I scrub my body till it's red. ' Dirty, dirty, dirty." I keep cleaning until I feel like it is enough. I switch the water to cold to wash my hair with Chays' shampoo. It calms me and brings me a sense of happiness. I relax to the smell and pretend that Chay is holding me and stay in the water longer than I wanted to, but I want to feel his arms around me, with a heavy sigh. I get out to dry myself and put on Chay's pants. I thought they were big on me, so I folded them at the waistband, resting on my hips. I put the shirt on, almost like a dress, so I tied it on the side to fit better. I look at myself in the mirror and wish I had brought my makeup, but I walk out of the bathroom anyway. Maybe if he sees what I look like, he'll stop flirting with me and withdraw himself from me. The thought made me sad. I don't want him to distance himself from me...

I see Chay propped up against the headboard with his guitar. He looks like he could have been on the cover of a magazine. When he noticed me there, he put his guitar down and sat on the edge of the bed. I walked up to him. "My dearest, you look so lovely. Can I touch you now," I nodded my head, yes, but before I got to finish the motion, he grabbed my waist, making me sit on his lap, putting his face on the crook of my neck, taking in a deep breath," I smell so good on your skin." he said, making me blush. "Has anyone ever told you how breathtakingly beautiful you are without makeup?" Leave it to Chay to know what to say when I hated how I looked a moment before. It's like he read my mind. It seemed so cliche, but it made my heart beat fast and blush even harder. " Umm, Time says I look better with makeup on, so no, I don't believe I heard that before." I haven't. I've been with Time for so long that he has always preferred to have me wear makeup. " Screw that guy. You are stunning, and right now, I want to kiss you," he said, already kissing my neck.

I can only answer with a humm cause his lips feel so gentle on my skin. He reaches his arm around my waist, pulling me to straddle his legs, and moves from kissing my neck along my jaw, making their way to my lips. His kiss was so gentle my body melted to him, my arms went around his head, and I pulled him in for a deeper kiss, making our tongues take turns to explore each other. I can feel him get hard and makes me react. He moved from my mouth, making me groan with the need for him to return to my mouth, but he started kissing along my shoulder and down my arm with butterfly kisses, releasing my arms from their hold. With his other hand, he reached the bottom of my shirt and scrunched it up as high as it went and started kissing my chest, playing with my nipples and covering them with his hot mouth, licking the tips and making my body shiver with pleasure. He uses both his hands to pull over my shirt and then kisses me, putting my arms back around his head.

Wrapping his arms around my back, "So beautiful darling," he said. When our lips parted, he reached inside my pants to cup my ass, squeezing it like a gentle massage. He licks my collarbone to my neck to bite it gently." Chay.." I said while closing my eyes, feeling how our upper bodies felt touching each other. I let out a low moan." What do you want," I...I...I..." I stumbled on my words 'what is it that I want' " what is it, my darling? What do you want?" he asked, kissing the corner of my mouth and moving to my lips. " I want to keep feeling like this," he continues kisses on me, and I can tell he wants to be a little rougher. "Chay, I want you to be a little more intimidating. He smiled, then picked me up with his good arm and threw me to the bed, getting on top of me, pinning my hands above my heads above my head, and using his other to move one leg to the side of his waist, then started sucking and biting my nipples. The sensation makes my head roll back, and moanes start coming, unable to stop them. I start to wiggle around, wanting him to release my hands, but he doesn't allow me and starts kissing down my belly.

"Chay.. please... I said, almost in a beg, making him stop. "You sound so sexy when you beg." he released my hands, and my hands went straight to his head, and I grabbed his hair. He moves his hands down to my waistband and pulls them down a little, kissing between my pelvic bone and stopping at my base, "Chay.. let me feel your mouth." he stops. "No...no...no, Chay," I said as he looked at me. "If you want me to continue..." he said, " Please, Chay, please. " "That's a good boy," he pulls the rest of the pants down, making me turn away and get shy as my member sticks straight up. " Darling, you look so lovely; don't turn away," Chay said, grabbing his own and squeezing it through his pants. " Chay, please, I can't wait anymore," he goes back down, licking his lips. "Magnificent love," Chay says as he wrapped his mouth around the head and sucked on it, making my back arch, his hand wrapped around the shaft and moved slowly up and down gently and firmly. Slowly putting myself deeper, making my eyes roll back the deeper he went.

As he sped up a little, it felt like a thousand needs were on my body, making me arch. "Faster, Chay," I begged. "In time, darling" A beed forms on my tip, and he licks me from base to tip, sucking it off, then takes my whole length in his mouth, making me moan and sending chills down to my toes. He does that a few more times and reaches to start massaging my ball, putting the right amount of pressure. " Ahh, Chay," I gasp for air. " Faster, please, I'm so close," I say as my shaft starts pulsing, and I feel it filling. Right at the verge, he pulls me out of his mouth. " NO!! Don't stop," I plead for him to continue. "Where do you want it, love." "Not on me, please" He goes back, sucking harder and more intensely than before. "Aahhh Chay..yess oh god yes..faster, I'm about to..." Unable to finish what I was saying, I released in his mouth string after string. It was the most I had released in a long time, and he took it all before releasing me, licking his lips and down my shaft, getting all that dripped down, not stopping at the tip, moving his tongue around it one last time, then kissing my inner thigh, leaving little bite marks as I catch my breath.

" You tasted too good, darling," I blush as he gets on top of me to face and kiss me, but I face away. I push him on his back to get on top of him and straddle his waist to lean down, kiss his neck, and leave little red marks on his chest. My fingers brush over his stomach to his pants, wanting to take them off, just for him to grab my arms. " Not now, Darling. I wanted to please you, not for you to please me, not yet." He said, grabbing my bare ass, "If we continue here, we will never finish that closet before my suit gets here. " but you didn't get to finish," I said, leaving little kisses down to his waistband. " I want you to feel as good as you made me." "Darling, seeing you enjoy yourself was all I needed right now. Look at the time. My suit will be here in a little while," Chay tells me. I look over and see it is almost 5." he says. Still, I want more. I want to give him more, so I go down, not caring what he says, but he grabs my head up to look at him," So eager, dearest, but another time when we have more time." he wants to kiss me but doesn't. " let's go wash off."

He picked me up with one hand, and I wrapped my body around him as he walked to the bathroom to turn on the water, not letting me go until the water was at a reasonable temperature. He lets go slightly, bringing me down so I can touch the ground. He lets me go so he can step out to take off his pants. " Chay?" "What? You going to see me later on? We're just going to shower." my eyes trail down his body, and I stop at his member, surprised at how much bigger he looks naked. I thought about it a second, then pulled him into the shower, my body was just inches apart, but I still felt him poking my stomach.

I reach down to touch him, but he stops me, "Chay, let me." he removes his hands to let me continue. As I grab him, putting my fingers around his shaft, I move my hand up and down. I look at his face to see his eyes closed. I kiss Adam's apple to the side of his neck. he reaches his hand to my lower back, pulls me closer, and starts to relax in my touch, enjoying the long strokes I'm giving him. I can feel him grow more, and I know he is close. After a few moments, he says my name and releases himself on the floor, making sure to miss me. " Did it satisfy you, Chay?" I asked, "No, 'cause now I wanna pin you to the wall of this shower till you scream my name." He tells me with a grin. " It was amazing, love. Let's get you clean up," he says, grabbing the shower head to rinse my body." Are you Chay?" he looks into my eyes." I am very satisfied, now let's finish before I do pinn you to this wall, you do not know how tempting you are," then faces the shower head to himself.

Once we finished washing off, we exited the shower. Chay wraps his lower half with a towel and goes to the bathroom sink to brush his teeth. I see water drip down his back, and I almost tell him to forget about the closet so he can take me, but I know it has to get done. I wrapped my body and asked him if he had an extra toothbrush. he pointed to an unopened one on the counter, and he smiled, handing me the paste. After drying off and brushing our teeth, we go to his closet, where he passes me another set of clean clothes. When we finished dressing, "Can I kiss you now that my mouth is clean, or will you deny me again?" I nod, then he grabs my waist and kisses me passionately. " you're not coming in my mouth next time. It's torture to want to kiss you but can't," he says, kissing me again, making me laugh.
--------------------------------------------------------

CHAY:

We stop when we hear someone at the door, "Chay," I hear hia's voice. "Why is the door locked?" I sigh deeply as it is hard to pull away from Tay, but if I don't, I'm 100% sure he will kick down my door. I step out of the closet, taking a long look at Tay. He smiles and waves me forward to open. I went to my door and unlocked it. Hia just walked in. "Why is the door locked, Chay? Is Tay still in here?" he asked, "Hello to you too, brother," I said, a bit annoyed. "He is in the closet, still trying to organize it. Why are you here, hia?" I asked. He hands me a suit, but there's still one in his hand. My guess its his.

Tay walks out at the moment. "Sorry, Porsche, I made him lock the door so he couldn't escape from cleaning and organizing," Tay said. Hia looked at him, then at me. "Why is Tay in your clothes, Chay? Why do you both look showered?" Pii said, "Tay made me shower after we finished cleaning the room, and then he showered because he didn't let me clean alone. He didn't have any clothes, so I lent him some of mine," I told my hia, hoping he wouldn't look at the laundry where there were two sets of clothes recently worn.

Pii looked around the room, surprised. "Oh, wow, I didn't even notice when I walked in." He looks at Tay. " I've been trying to get him to clean this room since he moved here." "It wasn't that hard. I told him if he didn't clean his room and kept it clean, I wouldn't come to play with him anymore," Tay said, making me pout, but he came over to pet my head like you would see an older brother do. It annoyed me a little 'cause there was no way I wanted to be Tay's little brother, but I dismissed it, I didn't wish for hia to see me." Excellent work, Tay. I should have gotten all together sooner," Pii said like he wanted to laugh. "Tay, your suit was dropped off too," He said to Tay, handing him his suit.

" Porsche, can I ask a favor of you? Can you send someone to get this stuff on the list for me, Tay said, handing him a piece of paper. Tell them don't get one thing wrong." Hia nodded. "Yeah, I'll have someone get it for you," "Thank you, Porsche, you're my lifesaver," Tay said." No problem, the gathering starts in 2 hours. dont be late," he said, pointing at me "Hia why you are looking at me like that," I said in a playful tone" I would never be late" I laugh "Right Chay, like I can't count the times you have been late somewhere, Ill let you continue to 'play' as Tay said, see ya" The way he said that made me wonder if he knows what I have been doing to Tay today. He seemed okay with it," I grin, grabbing Tay as soon as the door closes.

"What did you hand to Hia?" I asked Tay. " A cosmetic list and some tools for makeup since you don't have any here." I grabbed his suit from his hands as he told me and put it on my bed while holding his waist. I unzipped the bags they were kept in, took a look, and smiled. They almost looked similar. I pulled Tay to face him. " You look beautiful without makeup up, Dearest," I said and kissed his cheek. " I like to wear makeup. It's fun to put on," he said while blushing, then pushed me away. "Let's finish this closet," he said, walking towards it as I watched him walk away. The way he's moving his hips and ass, I know he is teasing me, making me think of everything I want to do to him.

After staring at the beautiful person walking away, I follow him like a puppy. I wrapped my arms around him, his back to me. "We have to start getting ready soon, Chay," he tells me, "but I'd much rather be here in my room with you having our party," I tell him, kissing his neck. "Chay, we have to go" Finee, but Dearest, will you be my date tonight?" I ask. " I mean, if I have to," he teased, then kissed my cheek." Can we finish this closet now?". I gave him one little peck on his lip. "As you wish," then let him go to continue with the cloths.

Tay put me to work, having things by brand and color. I would glance at him from time to time. Watching him in his zone was my new favorite series. He looked so serious, having everything perfect down to the inch of separation of the clothes. I thought it was pointless. They were just going to get messed up as you go through them, but it made my Tay happy, and that's all that mattered. 'did I just think of him as my Tay?' made me smile. He had me put all the accessories away.

Apparently, there were hidden compartments that the accessories went in. I wouldn,t have never known if Tay hadn't told me. I thought it was pretty cool. After I finished, he said it wasn't right, so he redid it, identical to the shoes. I just gave up and went into the bedroom, grabbed my guitar, and sat on one of the chairs. I look at my guitar. I missed holding it. It's been months since he left me. It always brought me memories of when Kim and I would play. I looked over to the box where I left all our memories. I wished I could toss them, but I could never do it. My heart aches every time I think about it. I sit there thinking and strumming, not paying attention to what I was playing, and my head fills with Kim...

"Chay, I finished," I heard Tay say, bringing me out of my thoughts. He walked up to me and got on his knees. If it wasn't for the look in his eyes, I thought how sexy he looked on his knees. "can you play something for me?" he asked. I put my guitar to the side and rest my arms on my knees." What does my darling want me to play for him?" I asked, looking deep into his eyes, "anything. Porsche said you have an amazing voice." I sat up and thought for a minute, and a song came to mind. I picked up my guitar and played the intro...

Did I disappoint you or let you down,
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown,
Cause I saw the end before it began.'
Yes, I saw you blinded, and I knew I had won,
So I took what's mine by eternal right,
Took your soul out into the night,
It may be over, but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care,
You touched my heart, you touched my soul,
You changed my life, you changed my goals,
Love is blind, that I know,
When my heart was blinded by you,
I've kissed your lips, I held your hand,
Shared your dreams, sharing your bed,
I know you well, I know your smell,
I've been addicted to you,
Goodbye, my lover. Goodbye, my friend,
You have been the one. You been the one for me.'
I am a dreamer, and when I wake,
You can break my spirit,
It's my dreams you take,
and as you move on,
Remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be,
I've seen you cry,
I've seen you smile,
I've watched you sleep for a while,
I'd be the father of your child,
I'd spend a lifetime with you
I know your fears, and you know mine,
We've had our doubts, but now we're fine."
and I love you,
I swear it's true,
I cannot live without you,
Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend
You have been the one. You been the one for me,
Goodbye, my lover, Goodbye, my friend,
You been the one, You been the one for me,
and I still hold your hand in mine,
In mine, when I sleep,
now I will bare my soul in time."
When I'm kneeling at your feet,
Goodbye, my lover, Goodbye, my friend,
You have been the one, You need the one for me,
Goodbye, my lover, Goodbye, my friend,
You been the one, You been the one for me,
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow,
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow,
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow,
I'm so. I'm so, I'm hollow

I finished the song, and Tay and I were both crying. It felt like we were letting something go.

"Chay, your voice is amazing," Tay said between sobs, then got up, so I moved my guitar so he could sit on my lap. He hugged me and cried into my neck. We stayed like that for a while. Until I looked over to the time and rubbed his back for a while when his crying slowed, "Tay dearest, we need to get ready." He didn't answer, so I kept rubbing his back. "It's okay, hush now. I'm here for you." he looked at me, put his lips to mine, and we kissed for a while, slow and passionate. When we broke free, I brought my hand to his cheek, and he leaned into it, cupping his hand over mine. He looked so sad. " Darling, we need to get ready, or Porsche will be mad at us." he nodded, and I kissed him.

When we stood up, I heard a knock at the door. When I answered it, a guard held a bag." For Khun Tay," he handed me the bags, and I thanked him. Then he left. I took the bags to Tay, but he still looked sad. " Your cosmetics, sir," putting a goofy smile on my face, "In the nick of time, too. You should look at your face, love," I said jokingly. "Rude! Who fault is it that next time, don't play such a sad song?" he laughed and walked to my bed.

I got up to follow him and held on to his hips, resting my chin on his shoulder. " You decided to match me?" His suit was the same design as mine, but he had a black suit jacket with white lining, while on the lapel and around the collar, the shirt was white, and his slacks were black. Same design but the opposite of another. " Nah, he said it's just what's in style," he said as he blushed. I knew he did it on purpose, making me smile. " Right, we'll just go with that," I grabbed my suit and put it over a chair. I started to undress, getting a look for Tay, "It's not like you haven't seen me," he blushed and started to undress. I wanted to throw him on the bed, and I moved to him half naked, but he put his hands up. "Do you want Porsche to kill us if we're late," I said okay and got dressed. When I look over to Tay, he's sitting at my desk with a makeup set up, mirror, and all. I sit down and watch him.

"Don't get your suit wrinkled," he tells me, still looking at the mirror. " Yes, dear," I say, getting my guitar. I don't know what's gotten into me. I've wanted to play so much lately. I feel happy when I'm around Tay. When he straightens his hair, he calls me over and tells me to sit in the chair. He puts some product in my hair, telling me it will define my curls, whatever that meant. He takes a while, and when he is done, he takes my hand and walks into the full-length mirror. We look at ourselves, and my hair makes me look different. I looked good.

However, the real beauty is Tay. He looked amazing, so I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Are we ready, darling? I asked. "Almost." He then kissed my cheek. I looked in the mirror and saw that he left a mark on my cheek with his lipstick. "Now we are ready, and everyone will know you are my date." "You mean you're my date." I smile the smile he loves. "Let's go then. I can't wait to show you off," I said, grabbing his hand to head out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 3.1K 24
"How about a million for a dinner with me?" β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† After years of living abroad, Kim is coming home to take over the family after his father's death...
12.5M 375K 53
(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering into an amazing university. Surrounded by...
44.8K 1.4K 22
Jeff barcode fanfiction....and this is my first story also.... English is not my first language so please forgive me if I had any mistakes Kim and Ch...