Live A Little

Por DiviRandhawa

Enemies to lovers with a family twist! Alora Frank has been living her life under the abuse of her mother and... Mais

Characters and descriptions
Playlist of this story
Ch 1 : Life
Ch 2 : Daughter?!?
Ch 3 : Father?
Ch 4 : Home
Ch 5 : Brothers
Ch 6 : Meeting
Ch 7 : Bonding
Ch 8 : Shopping
Ch 9 : Bonding with the Bros
Ch 10: Panic
Ch 11 : Unexpected Encounter
Character part 2
Ch 12 : Him!
Ch 13 : Car Race
Ch 14 : Apologies
Ch 15: Art
Ch 16 : Revenge
Ch 17 : Panic attack
Ch 18 : Gun!
A/N
Ch 19 : Church
Ch 20 : Birthday
Ch 22 : Chase
A/N
Ch 23 : Stalker?
Ch 24 : Locker
Ch 25 : Hiding
Ch 26 : Past
Ch 27 : Date?
A/N
Ch 28 : Disappointed
A/N
Ch 29 : Like
Ch 30 : Dating?
A/N
Ch 31: Her truth

Ch 21 : Her!

778 16 33
Por DiviRandhawa

I love this song this song isn't in English but this is just the musical version and omg am I in love^^

This pictures is THE DEFINITION of them like you cannot tell me otherwise!!!!

Elias P.O.V

What am I doing?

What am I even doing with my life?

Since when did I, Elias Albu, wait for a girl?

"You look dead" My sister Zena states which made me roll my eyes. She was Alora's best friend apparently.

Alora.

Her name alone made me smile these days, why I had no clue?

"There she is" Zena sat up pointing behind me making me turn my head only to find no one there. I hear my sister laughing as I clench my jaw, narrowing my eyes at her. "You like her" She states, making me shake my head rapidly.

No. I couldn't like her. No, just no.

"I don't." I tell her but she only smiles which annoys me.

I don't like her. I hate her. Alora is my best friend's sister. She is the daughter of my dad's best friend and the daughter of one of the dangerous man on this planet and Im her best friend's brother.Talk about never working out....

On top of all this, she is extremely annoying and irritating. She gets on my nerves and never listens to anything.

So, then why. Why does my heart go all crazy just at the sound of her name? Why?

"Elias?" I heard her sweet voice which made me freeze. Turning around to look at her, her eyes meet mine. Such pretty eyes!

"You're in my way" she smiles and when I tell you I was starstruck. She had never smiled at me before. Never! but she did today, and I doubt I would be able to forget the sight.

"Dude move." I sigh and there is her annoying self.

"I was wondering where that annoying little brat went, well found her I guess" I smirked as she glared at me. Walking past me she goes towards the art room.

Art room? Art room. Right! It was lunch, we had an Art club.

Today was the day we handed in our artwork and she would put it up. Clearing my head, I walked inside.

"Elias, your work" The teacher asks as I carefully took out my drawing, handing it to her and watching her gasp just makes my day. She looks at the drawing and then towards Alora, who was talking out her as if sensing our eyes she looks at us with curious eyes. Giving the teacher a soft smile she goes back to her painting.

"This...is beautiful" Hearing the teacher's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"No, just the model that is beautiful" I whisper looking at Alora.

"You like her" The teacher states looking at the picture. Why does everyone keep saying that?

"God forbid, I ever like that creature" I whisper. "I just have an eye for beauty" I finish as she chuckles.

She's supposed to be getting mad and acting like a teacher but look at her laughing.

"I don't like her" I state almost yelling as she laughs and nodded her head whispering a "okay"

"I dont" I whisper yell as she smiles nodding her head. Alora comes up and hands in her painting looking at me with narrow eyes.

I don't. I don't. I don't.

Alora's eyes meet mine.

I don't......

Walking back to my seat, I listen to see the next artwork we are working on. "Thank you everyone for getting this done. For now, we are going to be working in partner's" the teacher announced as she began peering people up. I sigh, partner work is always so irritating and annoying like they never listen.

"Elias you're with Alora" The teacher says smiling cheekily at me.

Oh boy!

This is not ending well for someone.

"Why is the teacher giving me weird looks?" Alora questions looking at me as I shrug.

"We should do a painting, it would work for both of us" she says taking out her supplies.

"It's almost the end of lunch and I wanna do a drawing" I announce packing everything up.

"This is why I hate partner work, like you're so annoying" she rolls her eyes going back to her seat.

This is never working out!

-----

"Elias" I look to see Bruno running towards me, he quickly catches up "How do you walk so fast?"

I shrug, I wasn't in the mood to talk to people.

"You might wanna talk to Marco" He whispers as I look at him. I was friends with all of them but Marco and I were just closer.

"Did something happen?" I question worried a little

"He's just quiet and he talked with Alora, I think on her birthday" He says as I sigh. As much as I care for my best friend, he was wrong with how he treated her.

"I'll talk to him don't worry" I pat his back

I look around for Marco in the hallways

"Look at what Elias drew, Alora" I hear someone say from farther down the hall.

Oh I wanna see this!

I quickly make my way towards the voices, I see the back of someone's head looking at my art before I could get any closer, Marco appears in front of me. I pause in tracks as I try to look past my friend.

"I talked to Alora," he says looking down.

I try to look past his head while listening to him talk. "She says she will consider giving me a chance"

"What" I say looking past him but as I realized his words, I look back at him "What"

"I know. I am gonna show her that she made the right decision" He whispers as if making a promise to himself.

"That's good, it's almost the end of the day, maybe you can take her with you today" I give him a small smile before looking for Alora, only to realize she wasn't there anymore, and in situations like these I wish I didn't have friends.

Walking towards my car, I felt as if someone was following me, making a sharp turn and I open the first door I saw. The janitor's closet.

"Well, we are here again" I turn around to see Alora leaning against her door with her arms crossed.

"I wonder why" I mumble

"You drew me, why" She sounded mad

"Why not?" I asked

"How dare you, draw me. ME!" She's definitely mad

"The teacher said to draw something beautiful, I did" I whisper watching as her expression changes. Alora pauses as if processing everything I said.

"Nothing to say?" I question mocking her.

Alora sighs shaking her head slightly, she looks up at me maintaining eye contact she whispers "If I fail this task because of you, I will end you"

With that she opens the door and leaves.

God this girl will be the death of me.

-----

"I WILL KILL YOU"

I gulped, staring at Alora's father yelling. Marco, that bitch had apparently seen me and Alora exiting the janitor's closet and he obviously opened his big mouth to his brother and then to his father and eldest brother. Alexander. My worst nightmare.

That man could kill someone with just his eyes and currently I was his prey. Looking at Alexander only to find him sitting on his chair with his legs crossed and a cigarette in his mouth. His eyes were like ocean waves, you never know what you will find, you never know if they will drown you or uplift you.

I look around to see Vincenzo clenching his fists. I silently pray that they don't come anywhere near me.

Turning to see Luca's soft smile, gave me some reassurance that I won't be going home with my body parts missing.

"I won't ask again,Elias," Nicolo says, pacing around.

Just as I was about to answer, Alexander stood up, fixing his blazer. He pulls out his gun and places it in front of me, "Answer" he says darkly.

"Well, nothing" I give him a smile which quickly disappears as he picks up and loads his gun. Placing it down again he just stares at me.

"I-" I get cut off by Alora walking inside. Alexander quickly hides the gun as Alora stares at him questioningly. She looks at me, making a confused face as silently asks me why you're here. I shrug as she rolls her eyes. She does that a lot.

"Alora, may I ask you something, and yes I trust you but I just want to know something" Alexander questions Alora as she slowly nodded.

"Why were you and Elias in the janitor's closet?" Alora tenses at the questions as she looks at me with a frown, I shake my head telling her I could never tell them.

"We were just discussing our next art task," she says with a smile.

"It's settled then" Luca says giving both of us a soft smile but before I could be too happy.

"Why" Nicolo asked

"Oh, we are partner's" Alexander's eyes catch mine and I swear I could feel the threat.

"What are you working on" Alexander asked, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Painting" I whisper just as Alora says

"Drawing"

I pause looking at Alora. Nicolo narrows his eyes, "We were discussing if we should do a painting or drawing." Alora says as Alexander starts to hum.

"W-" Nicolo gets cut off by Alexander.

"You both can leave, thank you and good luck on your task" Alexander announces as Nicolo looks at him like he was being betrayed. As I walked out of the door, relief washed over me.

"What was that?" Alora asked as we walked away from the office. I was about to answer but before I could I find myself face to face with Marco. He stares at me and then at Alora and before I could blink he runs.

Asshole!

I quickly ran after him ignoring all calls of my name. Closing up, I quickly tackle him to the ground. "Ow, what the fuck dude" He yells.

"Seriously, your dad was about to shoot me and I could literally see all the ways Alex wanted to torture me in his eyes" I pant sitting on the floor as Marco sits beside me, he shrugs as I narrow my eyes at him.

"Why are you guys on the floor?" Alora walks closer. "Don't ask" Marco mumbled

Alora stares at me before whispering "Should we start with the art?"

I shake my head, I had enough of the Rome family today. "Maybe tomorrow" I whispered before getting up and walking outside.

"Bye, then" Alora says with a smile as I nod.

Why can't I hate you, Alora. Why?

Author's note

Omgg! First time Elias P.O.V! How was it? I'm so sorry for not posting, I have been so busy like my week was so hectic, I can't even tell you! Anyway, how are yall? How's life? Love you guys so much :)

Thoughts on the chapter?

Quote of the day:

The person that wins, is the person that wanted it bad enough

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.4K 192 17
Living with abusive parents for the past 10years, she grew up to only rely on herself but after witnessing the murder of these people whom she used t...
867K 15.5K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
Resilience Por Swati

Ficção Adolescente

4.6M 134K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
Amara Por -Piranesi-

Ficção Adolescente

66.8K 1.4K 30
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...