HIRAETH

By jqvsx_

โ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„? ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‘๐€๐๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†!โž She woke up and sudd... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
1- "Where the fuck am I?"
2 - "I'll marry you."
3 - "If An Almond Dies, Doesn't It Just Rots?"
4 - "I ended it with Baek Yeomin!"
5 - "Apologize, Baek Yeomin."
7 - "Awesome suit by the way! You look scrumptiously hot!"
8 - "I like you, Yoo Chunyoung!"
9 - "Haa..i hate this feeling sometimes."
10 - "It's like she never existed."
11 - "Uh.. you might not believe me and all, but I died."
12 - "HOLY SHIT?! HE'S BLONDE AND PRETTY.."
13 - "Hah? who's that bastard?"
14 - "Maybe it's because he like's her..?"
15 - "What the fuck are they mad at me for??!"
16 - "It's you! the boy who was flirting with Y/N!"
17 - "Holy shit.. not gonna lie, that was hot."
18 - "I like her? no, I dont.. I'm sure I don't.."
19 - "Yeoryeong, what's wrong babe?"
20 - "Chunyoung.. you can't just throw a chair."
21 - "Well, whatever. since your hot n' all!"
22 - "I was kidnapped."
23 - "An indirect kiss.."
24 - "She's under the truck!"
25 - "Eunhyung and Ju-In are scary when they're mad.."
26 - "T-THEY'RE KISSING?! DID I CAUSE THIS?!"
27 - "This is the first time I've heard Chunyoung swear.."

6 - "Ji-ho, Would you like to be my-"

2K 102 0
By jqvsx_

Y/N'S SUDDEN FLASHBACK ended because Ji-ho poked her cheek aggressively.

She deadpanned as she smacked his hand away and walked over to Dan-I and Yeoryeong.

"The ocean looks so pretty~!" Yeoryeong says, Y/N and Dan-I shivered.

Yeoryeong wrapped her arms around Dan-I and Y/N's arms. "Looking at the ocean together is fun, right? Dan-I,
Y/N-ah?"

Y/N felt sparkles around the three of them. "Yeah." Dan-I and Y/N says simultaneously.

Ji-ho deadpanned. "..Are we just invisible to you guys?"

"Oh, Eun Ji-ho, since when have you been there?"

"I know right?"

"Who are you again?'

Before Ji-ho could say anything, Ju-In jumped on top of his back. "Let's go to the convience store! I wanna eat ramen while we enjoy the ocean breeze!"

"Get off me, Woo Ju-In."

Eunhyung agreed. "I'm a little hungry because I came here without eating breakfast."

Chunyoung nodded in agreement.

"Could you get ours too? Me, Dan-I and Y/N-ah want to go for a stroll!"

They nodded. "We'll be back~!"

Y/N waved at the four boys and walked around with Dan-I and Yeoryeong.

Yeoryeong noticed that they were staring at the ocean, in a daze.

"Achoo-!"

"What? Are you cold?" Dan-I takes her scarf off and wraps it around Yeoryeong.

Y/N takes her scarf off and wraps it around Dan-I. "you should take care of yourself too, Dan-I."

Yeoryeong blushes, she embraced the two in a big hug. which of course they returned,

Yeoryeong and Y/N ended up holding hands as they walked, "Yeoryeong. If you ever feel like your going to forget something, tell me first, okay?"

Yeoryeong tilts her head in confusion.

"Hey, you over there!" A random guy exclaims, he had two other friends behind him.

'ah, something like this happened in the manhwa, I honestly forgot.' Y/N deadpanned.

"You both are pretty, wanna hang with us?" Eungyeom asked.

Y/N gave out a disgust expression. 'Is he also talking to me? What-'

"Y/N-ah, Dan-I, do you know them?" The said girls shook their heads.

Dan-I cleared her throat. "Sorry, we're busy right now."

"Huh? I wasn't talking to you. I'm talking to the girls with long hair." He looked at Dan-I in disgust.

Y/N glared at him, 'how dare this fuckface belittle my Dan-I?'

Yeoryeong asked Dan-I if he was talking to both Y/N and Her, which it was confirmed. She glared at him,

He blushed like crazy.

"Wait!" He grabs Dan-I's hood, which caused her to choke.

"Dan-I, are you okay?!" Yeoryeong asked, Dan-I couldn't respond as she was busy coughing.

Y/N clicked her tongue. She knew this scene was part of the manhwa, but she became friends with these people. She couldn't just stand by and watch this happen,

She got in front of Dan-I and Yeoryeong.

He blushed and then points over at Dan-I. "Y-you! What's your name?!"

"Me?.."

"Yes, you!"

"It's Ham Dan-I."

The three boys started laughing, "hey! Did you hear that?! Her name is hyang dan-I!! HAHAH-"

The three boys cackled.

Yeoryeong and Y/N glared at them,

"You piece of shi—!" Dan-I stopped Y/N from speaking before it gets too verbally violent.

Once they finally stopped laughing, he scoffed at Dan-I. "Hey, Hyang Dan-I or whatever, why don't you stay out of this? Since I already know your name, why don't you run along before you get hurt."

"How dare you say that to Dan-I.." Yeoryeong mutters angerily.

Dan-I panicked. "H-hey! What's your name?!"

Eungyeom gave out a smug look. "Ha! She wants my name, she must find me really handsome! Fine, I'll tell you. My name's Eungyeom."

Dan-I stood there silently. "What?"

"It's a foreign name."

Suddenly Dan-I broke into tears, which surprised everyone.

"W-what is it?! Why are you crying..?!" Eungyeom stammered, confused.

"Dan-I, what's wrong?!" Yeoryeong and Y/N asked.

Dan-I looked at Eungyeom. "Are..you going to beat me up?"

Eungyeom looked at Dan-I confusingly. "What..?"

"You let them go because they're pretty. And now you're going to beat me up to set an example to those who don't listen to you, right?.. and when the four boys finally come to the rescue, I'm would already be injured.. "I'm glad you both are okay." I say to Yeoryeong and Y/N as I lost consciousness.."

The boys behind Eungyeom was scared of Dan-I.

"H-hey.. what's she on about?"

"Is she possessed..? I'm scared.."

"But.. Yeoryeong and Y/N would probably both hold my hand, and say that it's fine and that they'll avenge me. And I would pass peacefully knowing the things they would do." She sniffles.

Y/N paled as she glared at Eungyeom, while Yeoryeong starts tearing up.

"W-wait..! It's a misunderstanding..!"

"Hey..is her late brother's name Eungyeom or something..?"

Y/N walked over to Eungyeom, "How dare you make my friends cry!"

Eungyeom froze.

She grabs him by the collar and shakes him aggressively.

Eungyeom started to get dizzy and annoyed at the blonde girl, he pushed her hard as she lands on the sand.

"urgh!"

"Y/N-ah!" Yeoryeong crouched down, while Dan-I continued to cry and glare at Eungyeom.

Eunhyung pats Dan-I's head, "Why are you crying?"

"Eunhyung?" Dan-I and Y/N says in unison.

Yeoryeong pointed over at Eungyeom, "That guy choked Dan-I and even called her Hyang Dan-I! He also said that he would beat her up as an example, and then he pushed Y/N-ah so hard!"

Eungyeom paled at Yeoryeong's explanation. "H-huh?! That was what Hyang Dan-I assumed!"

"I see." Eunhyung says as he lifted Y/N up as if she was a mere feather and placed her next to Yeoryeong and Dan-I.

"..huh-"

"Wait here, i'll send him back." Eunhyung smiled at the three,

He walked over to Eungyeom and lands a hard punch on his face,

The three girls froze.

'holy shit.. seeing it in real life is terrifying! I'll never mess with Eunhyung..' Y/N sweatdropped.

Yeoryeong placed her hand on Dan-I's eyes to cover the scene and Y/N did the same for Yeoryeong.

"It's too violent to watch."

"Hey, are you still not done?" Ji-ho called out, they looked behind them to see the three boys carrying ramen cups.

Y/N scoffs at Ji-ho's pose. "Haha! Ji-ho, you'd look like a model for ramen if you keep making that pose." Eunhyung says.

"Dammit! Just you wait and see!" The three boys ran off, completely beaten up by Eunhyung.

Y/N brushes the sand off of her and rolled her eyes at Eungyeom's statement.

"Tch, All bark but no bite."

Eunhyung pats her head, "Are you injured?"

Y/N shook her head. "No, he didn't push me that hard to injure me, and besides.. I landed on sand." She gave a small smile.

___________

Y/N was happily eating her cup noodles next to Dan-I and Chunyoung, just minding her business.

"The view is so nice~" Ju-In cooed.

"Do we have to eat here.. what if they come back?" Dan-I asked, "But the view here is the nicest!"

Chunyoung kept staring at Dan-I, which caused her to get awkward.

"I heard that you cried, was it true?" He asked, Y/N felt like she shouldn't sit there because of how awkward it is.

"She did." Y/N says, Chunyoung looked at Y/N. "..Did your scarf get stolen or something?"

Y/N shook her head, "hmm? No. I gave it to Dan-I, cause she gave hers to Yeoryeong." She slurped on the ramen.

He took his scarf off and wrapped it around her neck, which she didn't really mind since this is how the two usually are.

She smiled at him, "Thanks—"

"Yoo Chunyoung! Stop flirting with
Y/N-ah!" Yeoryeong exclaimed,

Chunyoung noticed that Yeoryeong has two scarfs on, he tugged on it. "Why do you have two?"

Yeoryeong scoffed, "Dan-I gave me hers and wrapped it around me, all by herself! Right, Dan-I?!"

The said girl agreed, "Yeah!"

Ji-ho looked down at Yeoryeong. "You're going to eat ramen like that?"

She nods. "Of course!"

"Funny. Your scarf might as well eat the ramen."

"But.. Dan-I wrapped it around me, I'm never taking it off!" Yeoryeong blushes.

"Hmm.. then are you guys going to get married?" Ji-ho asked, Yeoryeong nodded. She pointed at both Y/N and Dan-I, "The three of us are getting married!"

Dan-I stood up, "Excuse me, where's my doctor?"

Y/N shrugged. "Sure, why not?" She joked,

Chunyoung started choking on his ramen which surprised both Y/N and Dan-I.

Y/N handed Dan-I her ramen cup and started smacking Chunyoung in the back, "Are you okay?!"

"Then I'll have to change the laws, so that you can be able to marry two people of the same sex." Ji-ho jokes, Dan-I ended up coughing at his statement.

Y/N smacks Dan-I's back this time.

"Wow~ You can even change laws, Ji-ho?" Ju-In cooes, Ji-ho tilts his head. "What are you saying? Obviously it's a joke."

Dan-I glared at Ji-ho. "E-eun.. Ji-ho.. you.. how could you say that so seriously..?"

Ji-ho smiles, "What? I may not be able to change the laws but I can still rent you a hotel for the wedding. I'll even give it for free."

"Haha. Stop messing around." Dan-I claps,

Eunhyung smiled. "Haha. It's probably true?"

Ju-In nods.

"Huh..?"

"Ji-ho actually owns a hotel! Juno hotel completed in 1994 and it's a five star hotel!"

Dan-I stares at Ji-ho in shock, she beams. "Big bro Ji-ho~"

"Leave."

Y/N placed her hand on Ji-ho's shoulder. "Ji-ho, Would you like to be my-"

"Don't even finish that sentence."

"Hey, Eun Ji-ho! Don't be mistaken, Dan-I and Y/N-ah aren't interested in you. They are only interested in what you have." Yeoryeong says, Ji-ho just deadpanned at her.

Suddenly a bunch of people surrounding them all.

Y/N sighs. "not again.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.8K 8
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ "๐™‘๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง? ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
7.1K 429 29
{[ATEEZxMC] Fanfiction. Book 1 of the 'Annyeong' series of Ateez fanfics.} Soojin, an Atiny, finds herself in an unfamiliar environment one day afte...
95 9 23
Laney, a sassy introvert, moves out of her parents' toxic household to find that the safe haven she had always dreamed of is no longer just hers. Wha...
19.1K 1K 28
People used to say it's weird if your dream actually comes true. But for me I would really love that to happen. - what if all my dreams come true...