Hide Away Prince (discontinue...

By psycsyh

THIS HAS BEEN IN MY DRAFTS FOR LITERALLY WEEKS, my spelling and grammar has improved. But I'm not fixing it b... More

Pilot
The award
Family reunion
Stuffed bares
I hate being a prince.
Silent dinner
A dabble in self care
Birthday (part 1)
Borthday (part 2)

Funeral

10 0 0
By psycsyh

Trigger warnings abuse:

"Thomas wake up," is dad said shaking him, he opened his eyes and groaned. "Get up, we have to go to the funeral in 2 hours," he said so Tommy got up groggily. He put on an appropriate outfit for the funeral. Tommy left the room not wearing his crown, his father not been on his ass for not wearing it resonly.

He enters the dinning room where his friends where, they're stayed the last two weeks. "Thomas's, your crown," his father said, he signed and went back to his room putting it on. He then came back. "No, still no that outfit not good enough," his father said. "I'll go change," he said turning away and went back, 5 minutes later he was back, his outfit more fancy attire then the last, but still appreciate for a funera.

"Better?" He asked, the king got up grabbing his arm dragging him back to this room, he chose out an outfit, laying down the jewelry also on his bed. Tommy sighed changing into it, he went back to the dining room where his father was once again. He looked tiredly at his father when he got up, trying to get him to change again. "I'm not fucking changing again," Tommy spat.

"Yes you are!" The king said angrily. Tommy angrily left and changed again witch he was forced to do 3 more times before his father was satisfied with his outfit. He angrily sat at his chair witch food was put infront of his eyes. It was all meat products. He looked at his father confused.

"You could use trowing up your food," his father said. "THAT IT! Stop treating your son like this!"
Phil said angrily.

"Oh come on look at him, it took so many outfits changes to just find something that looks somewhat ok ok him, he's gained so much since his grandfathers passing," his father said.

"I lost 6 pounds in two weeks, I didn't gain! Your a coward!" Tommy said getting up. "Don't your dare call me a coward!" His father said getting up.

"Oh come on we all know you are!' Tommy said, his father slapped him hard in the face. Tommy stayed quiet not knowing how to react. The others where shocked at it too.

"Finally something that makes yoou shut up!" His father said happily. "I fucking hate you," Tommy said witch made him be punched in the face for his father, his crown fell on the floor and Tommy held his face in pain. He got him straight in the eye. "DONT TOUCH HIM!" Wilbur yelled.

"Now go fucking change again," he said pushing Tommy. The younger grabbed the crown off the floor and ran out the room, down the hall he ran fast, tubbo and Ranboo ran after him, not sure where he was going since his room was passed a while ago.

He ran into a room, witch they soon entered after him, it was a boiler room. Tommy no where to be seen.

"Tommy?" Ranboo called out. They searched around the room. "Tubbo over here," Ranboo called, there was a small door that lead outside, they crawled through and they where in the back yard of the castle and Tommy was sat against a tree sobbing.

They went over to him and sat next to him. "Tommy can we check your eye?" Asked tubbo, Tommy looked up from his arms, it was definitely going to bruise. "We should ice that so it doesn't swell to much" Ranboo said.

"I thought he was getting better, canceling meetings to eat with me, letting you guys stay, wanting me to wear a crown at a public funeral, it seemed like he was starting to see me as the prince but... but then this," he said sadly.

"I know, it's hard, but it seems like things are getting better, just bad things happen when things seem to be getting better," Ranboo said, Tommy sniffled.

Tubbo extended his hand out to him, "let's get that eye iced," tubbo said Tommy nodded taking his hand getting up, he brushed of his clothes and ranboo grabbed the crown that laid on the floor and put it on Tommy's head, witch Tommy smiled as a thanks.

And then they started walking in comfortably silence, "the door a one way, we have to walk around," Tommy said witch they nodded, that was going to be a long walk. Once inside they iced his eye. "Go change, your full of mud then go wait in the car with your friends," his father said, Tommy nodded, "yes sir," he said, he changed and came back not caring if his father approved of the outfit, then he waited in the car like he was told to.

They waited for 5 minutes for the king before he got in and told the driver to start going. Tommy was silent still icing his eye. "Tommy can I see your eye?" Asked Phil witch Tommy nodded talking the ice off, it was all swollen and red. "Alright thanks mate," Phil said. Once they got there Tubbo grabbed Tommy's hand out of support.

"If anyone asks about your eye tell them you feel into a doorknob or something like that," the king said he then grabbed the ice from his hand, "also no more icing it," he said. They left the car and went into the venue, it was a private advent so the prince has to pretend he always the prince for family.

Lots of people turned to look when the king entered. Tommy let go of tubbos hand, he was the prince he can't be seen holding another boys hand, even if it was just to comfort him about his grandfather dead.

Tommy had to stand straight and keep looking forward even though all he wanted to do was crawl into a ball and cry. "Thomas come we need to go talk to some of your relatives," he sad. "Yes sir," Tommy said dreading it, not because they suck, and it's because he still mourning his grandfather death and just wants to get through this funeral without talking to anyone.

The first person they went up to was his uncle, his mums brother who wasn't a big fan of his sister's decision to marry a prince. "Ethen, I'm so sorry for your loss, your father was a good man," the king said, even though he hated the kids father.

"Thank you, Thomas I haven't seen you in forever, how are you," he said moving on completely from the king. "Been better," he said witch the king gave him a death glare. "You were close to my dad right? His heart was getting better but it wasn't good enough," he said sadly.

Tommy wanted to start balling but he couldn't. "What happened to your eye?" He asked. "Fell into a door nob, I tripped over my own foot," he lied, "Yicks iv done that, it's not fun," he said.

They talked to so many people and he was drained, it was a funeral why can't he just not act like a prince like he's usally told.

"Everyone please take your seat," it was about to begin Tommy sat next to tubbo and the king. Many people gave speeches, and then they buried him. His father kept telling him off anytime a tear would so happen to even fall out his eye. His friend were so sad to tear Tommy be lectured for crying, it was a fucking funeral! "You better not behave like this at my funeral," the king said, "you don't need to worry about that," Tommy said through clenched teeth.

"God I hope you die before me," the king mumbled, Tommy clenched his fist, trying everything in him to not start yelling. Tubbo was the only friend who heard that comment so he grabbed Tommy hand. Tommy looked over at him trying to ask "what on earth are you doing," but with his eyes. "I'm going to comfort you, if people don't like it, it's on them," Tubbo whispered to him, Tommy smiled squeezing his hand that was interlock with the others.

Once it was over people stayed to continue talking others. Tommy wanted to leave but the king forced him to continue interacting with others.

"Prince Thomas, I seen you holding hands with that boy, are you a homosexual? Is that why the public doesn't know about you?" Asked one of his grandfathers friends.

"No sir, that's just my friend he was just comforting me," Tommy explained. "Well alright," they said walking away. "Where leaving," the king said angrily, gripping Tommy's arm pretty hard. He was dragged out the venue so his friend followed behind.

"God you can't act like a prince for a day!" He said angrily, "maybe if you would treat me like one I could!" He spat back. "Why should I treat you like one? You'll never be king," said his father.

"Only because you hide me away like I'm some sort of embarrassment!" Tommy said, tears streaming down his face. "WELL YOU ARE! Look at you, your crying, holding boys hands, you fucking make minecraft videos in your free time, you are an embarrassment," he said.

"Maybe if my own father wouldn't say he wishes I died before him I wouldn't of needed that confort, and I only make those videos because there the only way I was able to make friends! You fired any staff who would just do as much as comfort me as a child, you fired that one gared who you told to make sure I don't leave my room and he did that by playing Lego with me. I was 5 and the 30 year old was my only friend and we talked once. God, I'm like this because you refused to be a good father!" Tommy said angrily, pulling his arm out his father grip.

"My sister deserves to be queen not some kid who killed by wife," he spat. "I DIDINT FUCKING KILL HER! Even if it was my birth that killed her it still wouldn't of been my fault, but it wasn't, it was a seizure two days later caused by some sort of medication she was taking so she doesn't keep balding due to alopecia. It was an experimental drug that killed her, not me," Tommy said he was tired of everything.

The king was silent after Thomas breakout. "Your friends will go and pack then they have to go, your not allowed to leave your room or even access your closet that has your streaming set up and if I ever hear a Peep from you before I choose that you're punishment is over I'll destroy your set up," the king said. Tommy looked at him angrily but nodded, he got in the car and so did the rest of them, he was silent but so where everyone else.

Once back at the castle he stormed off to his door, he only came out an hour later as his friend where leaving. "I'm so sorry about everything, messaged us as soon as you get your stuff back?" Asked techno, Tommy nodded, "yea I will, thanks for coming," Tommy said hugging him. He said goodbye to the rest of them and he sadly watched them leave.

"Your room, now!" The king demanded, on the ride to the castle he ordered the butler to lock his closet making sure he can't get in. Tommy sighed laying on his bed. He doesn't even own a phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...
40.2K 1.1K 69
Wilbur is a 15 year old who's been through the foster system since he was 7. He expects the Watson house to be the same as others but, is it really g...
34.1K 800 27
Y/n has been in and out of horrible foster homes, and always comes back to the same rude foster care worker who doesn't care what kind of home she go...
3.8K 205 21
Today was like any other day for Tommy. He'd eat dinner, and then fly out in the dark forest to stretch his wings. Running around in the middle off t...