The Widow Soldier

By user72863874

"Your name hurts." "Probably because I carved it into your back." ------ "Kinky." "I see you still haven't g... More

Info/Aesthetic Boards/Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Book 2 Of The 'Малыш' Series

Chapter 22

277 8 33
By user72863874

———Third Person's P.O.V.———

Two days after the team arrived at the compound, the last teammate to arrive, finally makes an appearance. As he walks through the doors he's greeted by Steve and Bruce. After quick introductions with the most of the team members, he makes his way to the living room/common area.

"Sam." Bucky greets without looking up from what he was doing.

"Cyberbot." Sam replies sarcastically, earning a eye roll from the super-soldier. "So where are the new recruits, huh?" Sam asks further, talked about Luca and John.

"Not recruits." Bucky said, finally looking up.

"Grumpy." Sam stated to Tony as he came in. Tony looked occupied with what he was improving on his tablet.

"Who, Barnes?" He asks while nearly dodging a corner of furniture. "Isn't he always?" He finishes sarcastically, looking up from the tablet. Sam gives a nod saying that Tony was right. Bucky just glares at them as they talk.

"So where are they?" Sam asks excitedly, bouncing on his feet.

"One's upstairs, one's at school, one's in training with Nat." Tony replies.

"Alright!" Sam turns to go upstairs, then pauses. "Wait which one's upstairs?"

"Luca." Tony answers him, looking down at his tablet once again. Sam nods even though Tony can't see him, and makes his way up stairs to find where Luca is.

"JARVIS, where's Luca?" Sam asks after ten minutes of wandering around the floor.

"Luca is in his room." JARVIS answers. Sam sighs.

"Well yeah, but where is his room?" Sam asks again.

"Two doors down, on the right." JARVIS answers. Sam sighs a thank you and makes his way to Luca's room. He knocks on the door and waits for a response to either come in, or for the door to open. After a few moments the door opens, revealing a tired looking Luca.

"Hey, I'm Sam Wilson, I'm a team member, and I have yet to meet you, so here I am." He holds out his hand for Luca to shake, which he does.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Luca." Luca says politely.

"Does Luca have a last name that I could know?" Sam asks humorously.

"Oakes, Luca Oakes, my little brother, John, has the same last name even though we aren't blood related." Luca responded.

"Oh you aren't blood related?" Sam questions, confused.

"Yeah, we're sorta adopted." Luca responds.

"Oh." Sam says awkwardly, then remembers he has to meet the other 'recruit' that's currently here. "We'll I'll let you go, see ya around." Sam announced over his shoulder as he was turning to walk away.

"Yep." Luca whispered, then closed his door and walked back to his desk.

"Ugh." He sighed. He continued to search for colleges that would suit him. It was proving to be quite the different task. Many hours pasted and Luca was still sat at his desk. Hearing a knock at the door he got up and opened it to reveal a smiling Steve.

"Hey dinners ready, or should I say here. Tony didn't want anyone to cook yet so he ordered Chinese food. I hope that's ok." Steve remarked.

"Yeah that fine, I love Chinese food!" Luca stated.

"Noted." Steve says as they walked down the hall.

Arriving at the dinning area, they both took a seat and got their plates ready. After maybe 8 minutes someone spoke up.

"So do y'all talk at dinner or not?" A confused looking Sam asks.

"We do but when the foods good we usually are too busy basking in its glorious taste to." John bantered, earning a few chuckles from around the table.

"Oh your John?" Sam asks the kid.

"Yeah!" He replies with a mouth full of food, earning a look from Luca. "What?" He asks his brother.

"Mom wouldn't approve of you talking with food in your mouth." Luca responds. John mutters a 'sorry' and continues to eat in the newly made awkward silence, because of his comment about River.

———Time Skip———

While the team was cleaning up from dinner, or just throwing all of their trash away, Tony suggested a game night. He then went on to say that it was required of the team for bonding time as Sam had just arrived. Not even ten minutes in and there was yelling.

"BITCH YOU LIAR, YOU CANT DO THAT THATS CHEATING, JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A BILLIONAIRE DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN CHEAT AT MONOPOLY!" Kira screams at Tony, getting extra loud when yelling 'monopoly'.

"First of all, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT, THAT WAS CHEATING BECAUSE YOU WOULD EXPLAIN THE RULES!" Tony yelled back, earning a less than impressed look from Kira.

With a scoff she screamed back. "You should know the FUCKING RULES!"

"OH MY GOD, STOP YELLING!" Nat yells at the two. "Oh my gosh, who's turn is it?" She asks.

"It's Buck's" Steve says, calmly. Everyone turns to Bucky as he rolls the dice. Getting a double, he moves his piece forward ten places, then rolls again, getting 7. He moves his piece landing on 'Free Parking'. While getting cussed out he collects the $590 dollars from the middle.

"Fuck you." Steve says to Bucky. Everyone in the room gasps including Bucky.

"How could you speak such vulgar words towards your friend?" Tony asks being extremely dramatic with his words. Steve just glares at him as the game continues.

After playing monopoly, Natasha winning with Kira in second and Steve in Third, the team then moves on to play uno. A game where there was often yelling throughout the duration of it, mostly Kira and Tony's bickering, and lots of sighs because of said yelling.

Kira without missing a beat started to yell. Again. At Tony. Because he supposedly cheated. Again. At this point the hatred was proving to be an issue, but oh boy was it funny. And no one tried to stop it, long term at least.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" Kira yells towards Tony, who looks flabbergasted.

"What did I do now!" He asks Kira.

"YOU WON." Kira says in a menacing tone towards Tony. Tony had pure fear in his eyes as he stood and slowly backed away.

He then bolted, Kira chasing after him with vulgar words leaving her mouth. The entire team now either laughing like crazy, or chuckling. Only one only smiling, Bucky. After a long few minutes the team calms down just to hear a loud thud.

"What was that?" Clint asks as he stands up, the team mirroring his movements, as well as John and Luca. They all make their way to the kitchen where they throw the sound came from to see Tony on the floor with Kira standing next to him with a proud look on her face.

"What di-" Steve starts to asks but is then cut off by Kira.

"I won." Kira say's proudly.

"Alright now help the old man off the floor." Natasha says towards Kira.

She nods in agreement and goes to help him up. As he is halfway off the ground there is a loud beep heard. Luca, John, Kira, Pietro, Wanda, Peter, and Sam all look at the rest of the team, confused when they all had knowing looks on their faces instead of a confused one. With Tony standing fully up he nods his head at Nat.

"River." Nat whispers, but its heard by everyone because it was so quiet.

"What?" "What do you mean?" Luca and John asks at the same time. With getting no response Luca asks again louder.

"What do you mean, 'River'?" He asks. The only response he gets is a look from Tony, Steve, and Nat, who all usher every to Tony's lab.

When they arrive at the lab, Tony's projects everywhere, they all gathered around a computer, with Tony sat in the chair going through data being sent to him in real time.

Hey my peeps!

I updated the description for this story as well as added the playlist for it, which is in the first part 'info/Aesthetic Boards/Playlists' check it out!

As usual please comment on spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, I will gladly fix them!

Hope you're enjoying the story so far!

See ya, later my peeps!

Word count-1311
Word count does not include A/N at the end of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 345 38
"You told me you would help me." "That was a long time ago." "So is that a no? Because I could really use a hand right now. Or a suture kit." In whic...
72.7K 1.6K 43
I nod my head, "I forgot to ask. What happened to your hand?" "Fell off a train in the mountains. HYDRA found me and gave me this metal one." "Leavin...
9.1K 157 32
It's been two months since Y/N returned to the Compound, but despite her best efforts, she can't seem to escape her trauma. Nightmares haunt her at n...
70.1K 1.8K 32
{steve rogers x reader} {bucky x reader} y/n was 16 when she was kidnaped by hydra. years later she is found in an hydra base by the avengers. she is...