Dirty desires -jjk series

By BookedBySunny

It's still a mystery to me that how you became my only desire? How i fell for you? More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHP 21
CHP 23
CHP 24
CHP 25
CHP 26
CHP 27 [FINAL]

CHP 22

881 47 6
By BookedBySunny

AUTHOR'S POV

"If Jungkook isn't coming himself then i have other plan!". Hanna spoke while getting up. James sighed and held her arm. "Don't make further troublesome plans! I'm still regretting for what i have done". He spoke looking at her. Hanna gulped and looked away. It was clear that james was now ashamed of what he did but hanna was still stubborn and didn't listen to him.

"I'm going to coach and I'll force him to bring Jungkook back no matter what". Hanna spoke aggressively and walked away while pulling her arm from james's grip. James sighed and taking his bag he also went behind her.

"I see! That's really a bad news! How can Jungkook leave this country at this time when our team need him the most?" Coach spoke after hearing the story from Hanna. "I know that's why i am asking you for help. Plz call him and force him to come here for match! Plzz??". Hanna begged Infront of coach. He nodded. "He is on vacations? Right? I hope so it's nothing important bcoz I don't want to disturb his family vacation!". Coach confirmed from both Hanna and James.

"Y-yeah! It was family vacation but i don't think we should call him-" James was saying not to call Jungkook when Hanna spoke in between. "Don't listen to him and atleast inform him about final tournament". Coach nodded and dialed Jungkook's number. "She is right atleast i should inform him. Rest of decision depends on him". Coach spoke.

The call was ringing and ringing but there was no response from Jungkook. "He isn't picking!". Coach spoke after trying to call him for multiple times. Hanna sighed and kicked in air. "Jeon Jungkook you are playing too hard". Hanna mumbled to herself in anger. "I think we should leave now". James spoke while dragging out Hanna with him.

[AT JUNGKOOK'S APARTMENT]

"Ahh! I never did grocery shopping before!". Jungkook said in his tired voice while holding the grocery bag. You were coming behind him after closing the door of grocery store. Seeing him struggling with these stuff you chuckled. "Is it heavy? Give it to me!". You spoke. Jungkook looked at you with judging look and rolled his eyes playfully. "Ma'am? It isn't heavy but can you just block this sunlight? I can't even open my eyes". Jungkook spoke while opening his eyes narrowingly.

You stood on your toes and blocked the sunlight with your hands. "Is it ok now?". You asked with pout. Jungkook lifted his brow and said, "You are holding umbrella! Is it broken?". You gasped. "o-oh! Wait lemme open it..ahh... here...". You opened the umbrella and Jungkook came under its shadow. Coming closer to you and holding the stick of umbrella with you he spoke, "Now it's perfect". He spoke and smiled internally.

You nodded and walking together along the roads under umbrella you both reached apartment. You entered the password and went inside first. Taking all bags from Jungkook you went to Kitchen. Jungkook was hanging the umbrella near existing door. "I try to find every way by which i can stay close to my y/n! You were one of them. Thanks buddy!". Jungkook said while pointing at umbrella.

Witnessing this scene from behind you smiled. "I was also wondering that the guy who used to spend his whole day playing football under sunlight is suddenly sensitive to it". You mumbled to yourself. Jungkook heard your voice and turned back instantly. "Are you talking to me?". He asked in confusion. You shook your head. "I just found your new habit of talking with non-living things". You spoke while trying hard not to laugh.

Jungkook rubbed his nape. "U-Ummm ... I was feeling loneliness and talking to umbrella was last option which i used!". He spoke cutely. You burst out into laughter. "Come with me in kitchen.... you'll not feel bore". You said and he followed you to kitchen.

"I'm sorry if you are feeling lonely or bored.... actually I'm not a talkative girl". You spoke while washing the veges. Jungkook tapped on your shoulder to make you look at him. As you glanced at him, he locked his eyes with yours. After 5 minutes of silence , he spoke. "These brown eyes of yours talks a lot". He spoke with a smile which melted my heart. "and guess what , only you are fluent to read my eyes". You spoke making him smile even brighter.

Y/N'S POV

"Yeah...coz these eyes belong to me". He mumbled shyly while rubbing his nape. I heard clearly what he said and chuckled at this cute bunny. This was now becoming special and at the same time usual to me. He always tries to make sure that he is the one for me and i also confirm him that we belong to eachother. But now it was such a long time, we are living together like this . I inhaled deeply and spoke, "Jungkook, I'm asking freely....are you ok with living like this? I don't want you to stay away from your goals".

He chuckled and looked away. "What a silly question y/niee! I am having best time with you. What else i need?". He spoke after a minute of silence. I sighed. "You know what i mean....you aren't attending school bcoz of me....i don't think it's right". I spoke. He pulled me closer by holding arms gently. "Do you want me to go there again?". He asked looking in my eyes. I nodded. He smiled.

"As you say". He spoke. "Btw....what if someone will ask about me? Will you tell them I'm living with you?". I asked him hesitantly. He thought for a while and spoke , "I'll keep it a secret if you say". He asked raising his brow for my response. "Hmm better". I spoke. "I'm also trying to find the person who created this mess. I got to know it was someone from our school". Jungkook spoke.

I looked at him with widened eyes. "From school? Then who?". I asked. "I'll find out soon. Afterall i have to take your revenge too". Jungkook spoke rubbing his thumb on my cheeks. He always touch me so warmly so gently that i want to engulf him in my arms but as i said , I ain't taking things fastly this time. I had to control my feelings for sometime i guess.

"Then be ready! You'll be attending school tomorrow!". I said ruffling his hair. He smiled cheekily and nodded. "Take rest if you want. I'll wake you up for dinner". I said.

TIME SKIPS,

Next morning, i woke up earlier than usual. My eyes firstly landed on Jungkook's figure who was sleeping on  sofa Infront of my bed. Yes we are living together but he planned to sleep on sofa and gave all bed to me. After making bun of hair, i walked towards Jungkook and knelt down. Removing strands of hair , i caressed his cheeks. "Jungkook~ wakeup~". I spoke while shaking his arm slightly. He didn't wake up. "Kook~~" I called him again while running fingers through his hair. He smiled in sleep. "what are you dreaming of?hmm?". I asked him after seeing him smiling.

He held my hand and hugged my arm while sleeping. "I won't wake up easily". He spoke while hugging my arm like a kid. "You are getting late". I spoke. He opened his one eye and looked at me. "Can i take a leave today too?". He asked in sleepy voice. "Hell no! Get up right now!". I showed slight anger. "Ahh fine fine my cruel lady". He mumbled something while standing up from the sofa.

"I'll soon get dark circles if this witch will not let me sleep properly!". He kept talking to himself while heading towards the bathroom. I chuckled seeing this childish side of him.

After preparing the breakfast, i went back to room to call him. He was already coming this way. Buttoning his shirt he bumped into me. "Ouch!". I groaned. "What a perfect goal you made". He winked at me. I chuckled and hit his chest. "I wish i could also see you playing after so long". I spoke while rubbing hand on his shirt. He cupped my cheeks and spoke, "Don't worry you'll be playing final match with me!". I smiled widely. "I will try my best to make things better again before final match". He said while smiling. I kept staring at him , not knowing how to say thanks to him. After thinking too much, i stood on my toes and kissed on his cheeks.

After feeling warmth of his cheeks on my lips i instantly ran away while blushing. While he was still standing there in shock. His hand slowly reached the spot where i kissed and a wide yet shy smile appeared on his lips. He also ran behind me in kitchen. Seeing him coming i started to serve breakfast in plates. "W-what...what was the reason behind it?". He asked.

I turned around while biting my lips. Placing his hands on shelf he leaned closer and asked the same question again. "You are making my life beautiful so..so i just wanted to thank you". I spoke while tucking my hair. "I'll keep making your life even more beautiful but you have to keep thanking me like this... with your sweet kisses". He spoke happily. I looked down while blushing and nodded. "It means deal done?". He asked while lifting my face. "ahh ofc!!! Now eat your breakfast and leave for school". I raised my voice a bit to hide my nervousness.

"Ummm can you do me a favour?". He asked while taking his seat. I understand what he wanna say next. Silently, i sat beside him and moved the spoon near his mouth to feed him. He looked at spoon first then at me. "Ahh! How yo-..." he opened his mouth to say something but i fed him to make him shut up. "I'm feeding you so you can go school at time ok? Keep your delusions at side". I said poking my cheeks.

He nodded while chewing food. Deep inside both of us knew ,whats going in our hearts. While feeding him, there was some jam around his lips. I wiped it with my thumb instantly and licked it. Without realising what i just did i again headed spoon towards him and here he was staring at we with doe eyes which were almost popping out and his cheeks turned all red.

I gasped when the reality hit me. "Ahh i-i......" I stuttered badly bcoz of embarrassment. "I-i am full....thanks". He spoke hesitantly while standing up. I mentally slapped myself for putting both of us in this awkward situation. I ran behind him to say him bye. There i saw him smiling and blushing alone while touching his lips... almost where i rubbed my thumb.

I instantly took step backwards. Coughing a bit i knocked at the door which was opened already. He came out of his thoughts and picked up his bag. "I was coming already". He spoke while rubbing his nape. I nodded and gave him space to move out of the room. Then i followed him to outside. Instead of his car, he sat on his bike. He was wearing his helmet when i put coat on his shoulder. "Don't catch cold". I patted his back. He nodded and smiled a bit. He was ready to go but at same time he wasn't ready to leave. "Umm...y/nie...can you give me your ring?". He asked pointing at my ring.

I took of my ring in confusion and gave it to him. "But what you gonna do with it?". I asked him. He smiled and slipped it in his little finger. "Just as a sign that Jeon Jungkook belongs to you". He spoke making you blush. With that he pushed me closer by waist. With that sudden pull, i fell on him and wrapped hands around him. He engulfed me tightly. "A warm hug from you was much needed to relax my soul". He whispered in my ears. Hearing it , i felt butterflies dancing in my stomach. After a minute he removed his hands. "Oh God why I'm so attracted towards her?". He mumbled to himself while kicking the bike. I chuckled and waved at him , "Wish you best of luck today, My fvrt player!". I spoke before he drove away. I bowed a bit and then in a sec he raced his bike and headed towards his way.

AUTHOR'S POV
(AT SCHOOL)

"WHAT THE FVCK???? AM I DREAMING??? DID I JUST SAW JUNGKOOK PARKING HIS BIKE???". Noah shouted when he saw Jungkook. "Ahh you must be dreaming! Bro! How can he come? He ain't coming soon". Hanna rolled her eyes with a smirk. "Nah but he is coming this way , Hanna!". James spoke when he also saw Jungkook.

Taking off his helmet, Jungkook brushed his fingers through his hair. He directly went to james, hanna ans Noah. "Buddies! Long time no see!". Jungkook spoke with smirk while sitting beside them. Noah was so glad and surprised to see him back but James and Hanna were still in shock.

......to be continued
✨Do drop your reviews in comments and don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904 21 19
Y/N you are only mine. There is another twist you will know
187K 7.3K 15
Every night he dreamed about fucking her. But was he able to do so in reality? Bringing you a series of two high schoolers from rich families and the...
37.5K 1.4K 14
! I dreamed only about you and you turned to be a nightmare !. . . Top: Hee TTom: Jay
3K 155 24
[Completed] You never know how much stuff you've collected until it's the moving day. I was helping my boyfriend, Taehyung, moving the boxes inside...