Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.15

820 41 0
By ButterFly_707_

SONG NAME:- "Aa Jao Meri Tamanna"

We are on the way and this time I can say that Billu is driving very carefully I smile while looking at his this action.

Niyati:- Billu.

She said 1 time but he didn't answered her so she spoke loudly this time

Niyati:- BILLU.

Advik:- Stop shouting Hippo. Say what you want to say.

Niyati;- I want to say that..

Niyati stop in between and shout.

Niyati:- STOP THE BIKE RIGHT NOW.

Advik immediately stop the bike and asked with worried face.

Advik:- "What happened? Are you ok? Should I bring water for you? Say something god dam it."

Niyati was just looking at him with some emotion which she also don't know. Advik didn't get any answer so he again asked with concern voice.

Advik:- "Can you please tell me What happened? Why are you not speaking anything. Wait let me....."

Before he spoke anything Niyati come close to himand put her finger on his lips to stop him.

Niyati:- "I want to say but you didn't even let me say anything Billu."

Advik was froze in his place. First time he is this much close to her. His heartbeats was running marathon. Suddenly her fragrance touched his noise THAT SMELL. Sunflower's fragrance. He start looking at her eyes more deeply like he was searching for something. But he found nothing.

He was still looking at her but her voice cut his thoughts off.

Niyati:- "Now why are you not speaking anything?"

As she said that Advik looked down at his lips. Niyati follow his direction and her eyes landing on his lips and her finger on his lips.

His lips are so soft her inner voice said. She realise what she was doing so she remove her finger from his lips. Both cleared their throat to remove awkwardness.

He:- "Why did you shout?"

She:- "Actually..."

She start looking at here and there and start thinking should she told him or not.

He:- "Are you going to tell me or should I go"

She:- "ICE-CREAM"

She said in bullet train's speed.

He:- "What?"

She:- "ice- cream."

This time she said in very low voice which she didn't even hear. Now Advik is verging of his anger because she was not speaking anything.

He:-"I am going. If you don't want to tell me normally."

He turned but niyati hold his hand and said..

Niyati:- "I want ice-cream."

Advik:- "WHAT?"

Niyati:- "I want to eat ice cream."

She pointed her finger toward ice cream trolley and said like kid.

Niyati:- "Please??"

She again asked with puppy eyes Advik was biting his inner cheek to stop his smile which is about to come because of her adorable expression.

Advik:- "Ok."

Niyati:- "YES, let's go."

She said and start walking while holding his hand. Advik feels same when in teenager Pungi was holding his hand while walking.

He was looking at their joint hands. He don't know why but he want to hold her hand. He didn't understand why but every time this girl is always reminds him about pungi. Her name, her fragrance, her nature, her smile everything is same as his Pungi. He knows that these is not enough to prove that she is Pungi but what about his poor heart who is searching for his love for more than 5 years.

This is first girl who reminds him Pungi. This is first girl who is able to caught his eyes. This is the first girl who able to skipped his heart beats for the first time. This is the first girl who able to find her place in his mind. This is the first girl whose thoughts are running on his head. This is the girl which he compare with Pungi everytime.

How much he wish to stop all his feelings and thoughts for this girl but this girl still make her way towards him.

He come out from his thought when he feel she remove her hand from his hold.

Niyati:- "Which flavor?"

Advik:- "Butterscotch."

As he said that Niyati looked at him with some emotion but she shook her head and said to salesman

Niyati:- "One butterscotch and one Chocolate."

Now it's time Advik start looking at her. But he also shook his head.

Niyati:- "Here."

Advik:- "Thank you."

After that they both start eating.

Niyati:- "Here is your money."

She said and start searching for money to pay then she realise that she has no money as she feed those kids before party.
She start cursing her self

Pagal ladki aab kya karegi tu paise to he nhi tere pass aab? Me is Billu se hi mang leti hu ghare jake de dungi. But it's not look good that mereko ice cream khana tha or pay ye karenga.

She start speaking all these but she don't know that she was speaking to herself more loudly that Advik is able to hear all these. Advik was looking at all these and press his laugh.

salesman:- "Mam. mere paise?"

Niyati:- "kon se paise?"

Salesman:- "Ice-cream ke."

Advik is hardly able to control his laugh

Niyati:- "Oh yes, yes. Wait."

After that she turned towards Advik and said.

Niyati:- "Umm..umm Billu... No no Advik."

Advik:- "Yes, Hippo?"

Niyati:- "I AM NOT HIPPO. I mean yes. yes I am HIPPO. hehehe "

She start laughing on herself.

Niyati:- "Actually..."

Advik:- "Wait let me pay."

Niyati:- "No you don't need to.."

Advik:- "Really?"

He said with rising his one eyebrow.

Niyati:- "Thank you."

She just said that while looking down.

After that Advik pay and they both start going to his bike. But in between Advik said which made NIyati shocked.

Advik:- "Well kisiko khana khilana buri baat nhi he, par pehle hame aapna purse check karna chahiye."

Niyati looked at him with widened eyes.

Niyati:- "How?"

Advik:- "Well, I am your bodyguard so it's my duty to keep my eyes on you."

Niyati:- "HA ha ha very nice joke."

Advik:- "Hena. me to bachpan se hi..."

Niyati:- "Joker hu right?"

She said and start laughing loudly Advik also can't control and start laughing with her.

Niyati:- "Wait. That means Those ice-cream.."

Advik:- "Let's go we are getting late."

Niyati:- "That's you right?"

Advik:- "I don't know what are you talking about."

Niyati:- "Now it's conform that THE ADVIK RATHOD IS LIKE COCONUT."

Advik:- "Coconut?"

Niyati:- "YES, hard from out side and soft from inside."

As she said that Advik shook his head and start walking fastly.

Niyati:- "Slow down. MY SOFTIE BOY."

Advik:- "HIPPO."

Niyati:- "I am not hippo."

Advik:- "Tum ho par tumhe pata nhi hain."

Niyati:- "Do you want to see my 8 packs?"

Advik:- "But right now I can only able to see your 1 pack. I mean your chubby tummy."

He said and looked at her tummy. Niyati widened her eyes.

Niyati:- "YOU, RUK TU ABHI DEKHTI HU TUJE TO. KITNA BESARAM HE TU."

She said and start running behind him with smile and Advik also start running with laughter. He also didn't know when he laugh this much.

After sometime

Advik:- "Hippo.."

Niyati:- "Billu I have name like everyone but why you never called me with my name."

She asked and he start looking at her without any expression.

she:- "huu,tell me."

He:- "Because Your name means Luck and I don't have my Luck with me yet."

He said without his knowing.

Both start looking at each other.

Advik:- "Let's go"

After that they both start going towards bike.

TIME SKIP

It's 2 am and Advik was sitting near window in his room. All those memories about pungi and Niyati are not leaving him alone. He looked at his bracelet hold that tightly like now only that is the only thing which makes him clam.

Again he got lost in their memories.

6 YEARS AGO

When they are in 9 th.

Today is NIYATI'S 9th result so Advik was thinking what he should give niyati as a present.

He remember how much Niyati loves wearing rings. So he decided that he gives niyati a ring but he doesn't know her size to he randomly pick size.

As always Niyati come and sit on his right side and give her sunflower to Advik.

Advik:- "Here."

He said and gives her gift.

Niyati:- "What is this?"

Advik:- "your gift for your result."

Niyati:- "But you didn't even know my marks"

Advik:- "But I know that you worked hard for your exams. So, your result must be good."

And he wants to give her gift before anyone so he didn't even thought about her marks because he knows Niyati surly got good marks.

Niyati:- "Well, that's true."

Advik:- "So, how much score."

Niyati:- "You guess."

Advik:- "Come on NIYA. Just tell me already."

He asked with curiosity.

Niyati:- "Give it try puchka."

Advik:- "ok, let me guess."

He knows Niyati will not listen to him so he decided to give it try.

Advik:- "82%"

Niyati:- "No."

Niyati said in sad voice.

Advik:- "It's ok. Mark is not that important. If you have lower marks that's....."

Niyati:- "I GOT 86%"

Advik:- "Really?"

Advik asked while holding his hand.

Niyati:- "Yes Puchka."

Advik:- "That's very good. Congratulations Pungi."

Niyati:- "Thank you puchka. Now let me see what you bring for me."

Niyati start opening that box and Advik's heartbeat start doing marathon. If she liked it or not. What if she didn't like?

Niyati :- "WOW. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL PUCHKA."

She said and hugged Advik tightly. That was so sudden so advik was about to fall but he balance his self and hugged her back with big smile.

Advik:- "You really liked it right? If you want something else I will..."

Niyati:- "No. I liked it no no I loved it so much."

Both start laughing loudly.

Niyati:- "So Butterfly Haan... Your favourite."

Advik:- "Yes, I want you to fly like butterfly and achieve your all dreams."

Niyati:- "But after seeing butterfly everyone start to hold them. What if someone hold me also."

Advik:- "There is no chance that you hold by someone because I know, you will come to me everytime, Just like butterfly want that one flower to stay."

He say while looking at her direction. He can't see her but he can feel her. How much he wants to look into those eyes. How much he wants to look at her face.

He always stay positive after Niyati come into his life.

She gives him that strength that he wasn't feel like loser. She gives him that comfort that he can share everything with her. She gives him that hope that future gonna be ok.

Niyati:- "Here make me wear this ring."

She said and handed him the ring.

Advik hold her hand and put that ring in first finger but that's doesn't fit so he again put that ring on her second finger but this time also it doesn't fit. He try to make her wear but it doesn't fit in any of her finger that ring is also big for her thumb.

Advik looked down and said.

Advik:- "I am sorry NIYA. I don't know your finger's size so..."

Niyati:- It's ok."

Advik:- "It's not ok, I want to give you gift first before anyone but."

Niyati never want that Advik feels sad. So she start thinking how can she make him better?"

Niyati:- "IDEA."

Advik:- "What?"

Advik asked with hopeful voice.

Niyati:- "It doesn't fit me now but about future. In future I can wear this right?"

Advik:- "till than what?"

Niyati:- "Till than I will wear this ring in simple chain."

Advik:- "Will you?"

Niyati:- "Yes, now give me my ring."

Niyati:- "And in future also only you have to make me wear this, if not you than no one else. I will never wear this ring in my finger."

Advik:- "PAKKA."

VERY NEXT DAY

Again like always one boy and one girl is sitting under the tree.

Niyati:- "Puchka?"

Advik:- "Yes, what happened?"

Niyati:- "As you give me gift yesterday so today I have one gift for you."

Advik:- "What?"

He asked excitedly as he loves when Niyati give him something.

Niyati:- "Well I have a gift but for future."

Advik made confused face.

Niyati hold his hand and handed him ONE RING.

Advik:- "Whose ring is this?"

Niyati:- "Yours"

Advik:- "But it's to big for me Pungi."

Niyati:- "Yes I know, As you give me ring so I also want to give you ring. But Me and you both wear this ring in future when we become bigi. And this ring have infinity sigh that means we will be always like this TOGETHER."

Advik:- "But you can also buy this in future why now?"

Niyati:- "No no, WHAT IF YOU FORGET ME IN FUTURE? I WILL NEVER LET YOU FORGET ME. YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME TO MAKE YOU WEAR THIS RING PUCHKA."

Niyati:- "Promise me that you will never forget me."

Advik:- "I promised you Pungi. I will never forget you."

With that they both joined there pinky fingers

PRESENT

Only she knows that he never ever forget her. He can forget himself but he never forget her.

He was always waited for that one time when they both can able to looked at each other. That time when he also looked that how much she is beautiful. That time when he can feel her around himself. That time when he can embrace her and this time tightly with out any thoughts.

How much he wants to tell her that his puchka needs his pungi. He is happy but not that happy which he feels when she was around him.

He is happy because she always teaches him that we should put others happiness before us. He is happy because she loves his happiness. But what about his need?

She also must be waiting for him. But about Advik he didn't even able to saw her one time. He was waiting for her more than 5 years without even knowing her face. He only remember is HER BEAUTIFUL VOICE.

He has her photos but that can't feel up someone's place right?

He feels happy and attract towards that hippo but she also can't complete his pungi's place which he has from many years.

He hold his bracelet more tightly and said while looking at sky

Advik:- "I wish I could turn back the time. I had find you sooner and told you how much you are important for me. No matter how much I feel attract towards that girl. But this heart was, is and always belongs to you. I don't know where are you? But our bond is stronger than the distance between us. I love you always like my mom and dad loves each other."

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) So, this is for today I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) If you guys like this than please vote, comments and share.

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THAN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 15.7K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...
39.2K 2.1K 32
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
166K 8.8K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...