The Legacy of The Dire Wolf R...

By Skooter137

It takes place during the time of the mighty Morphin Power Rangers all the way up to idk yet but he will be a... More

Info
Origin Of The Dire Wolf Ranger
From The Past To The Present
4 Years Later
The Day That Everything Changed
Suspicious Behavior
Telling The Truth And The Legacy Of The Wolfe Family
Confortation With Rita And Goldar
Secrets And Revelations
Getting Ready For The Martial Arts Tournament
The Martial Arts Tournament
Tournament Finals
Winds Of Change
The First Outing
White Dire Wolf Ranger Vs Green Drago Ranger
Mulling Things Over
Making A Decision That Will Change Things Forever
A Blast From The Past, Present, And Future Part One
A Blast From The Past,Present, And Future Part Two
Blast From The Past, Present, And Future Part Three
Battle For The Morphing Grid Part one
Battle For The Morphing Grid The Final Battle
Saving The Green Ranger

Contemplation For Andrew

711 16 0
By Skooter137

[ Andrew's POV ]
{ 1 Week Later }

After my lovely conversation with Goldar I started to think, could I change my grandmother and have her be on the side of good?

But on the other hand she has been corrupted by the lust for power and that's a hard thing to get rid of.

Right now I'm in my basement, I made it into a makeshift gym so I could work out when Erine's isn't open, I'm shadow fighting practicing my karate with just my GI bottoms I had to take my GI top off cause it was drenched in sweat cause I've been at it for about 3 hours since I got home, mom was worried about me cause I hardly spoke since my chat with Goldar, I just don't want her to worry more than what she already does, I'm brought out of my thoughts by hearing footsteps coming down the stairs I turned expecting to see my mom but low and behold it was Kimberly, she looked so beautiful in her pink yoga pants and tank top.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts before they got dirty and I asked her.

Andrew: Kim? What's up, is everything ok?

She looks at me with a sad smile with a hint of concern and worry then said while she came fully into the basement and stood in front of me.

Kimberly: I would never lie to you so I'm going to be honest, honestly me and the gang is worried about you, we haven't talked or hung out all week what's wrong.

I go to get the towel off of my weight bench and wipe my face when I look back at Kim I can see she's looking at my abs and pecks I just smirk at her and she is brought out of it she blushes as she turns her head to make me think she's not but I know she is.

I walk up to her and take my hand and grab her chin to make her look at me in the eye, she was red as a beet but I looked over it then said with a warm smile.

Andrew: I'm ok Kim, really I am you and the gang doesn't need to worry.

I said then made my way to take a drink of my water as she followed me while saying.

Kimberly: We saw you Andrew.

I stopped and turned to her with a confused face then said.

Andrew: What do you mean you all saw me?

Kim looked at me and was hesitant to tell me so I said with a genuine smile.

Andrew: What do you mean Kim, what are you talking about.

After I said that Zen-Dar spoke to me.

Zen-Dar:( I think they saw us talking to Goldar at the empty lot that we saw them for who they are.)

I knew he was right so I told him.

Andrew: ( That would make since, well it's time to clear the air.)

After I told Zen-Dar that he gave me a rough uh-huh, before Kimberly could tell me I opened up about what happened.

Andrew: Oh you mean what happened outside the empty lot?

She shook her head then said.

Kimberly: We saw you with Goldar and we heard what you two talked about, and I was there when Rita and Goldar first contacted you.

I let that sink in, so she knows that Rita is my Grandmother and part of my Grandfather is inside me connected to my animal beast, well now I have to be honest.

Andrew: Oh that, well maybe I should ask you and the gang why was you all there?

She was speachless along with a confused face, so I sighed then made my way over to put my hoodie on when I put it on I looked at Kim I could tell she was upset that I put it on, I sat down and motioned for her to join me on the couch which she did.

I turned to her and locked eyes with her then said.

Andrew: I know you and the others is Power Rangers, now you don't have to worry Kim cause I can keep a secret.

She looked at me with shock on her face but quicky realized that I saw them de-morph, she sighed then said with relief in her voice.

Kimberly: I hated keeping that from you Andrew, It was killing me cause I never want to keep the truth from you.

I smiled at her knowing that she was telling the truth, ever since we were young we made a vow to eachother to never lie to one another, we sat there for a moment just smiling at eachother, I finally broke the silence.

Andrew: Kim, do you know all the truth about me?

She looked at me tilted her head then said.

Kimberly: You mean that Rita is your Grandmother and she wants you to join her and fulfill your destiny?

I looked at her dumbfounded, she really does know everything, well almost everything.

Andrew: That's not all of it though.

Kimberly: What else is there, are you like a werewolf or something?

She says as she laughs thinking she made a good joke, but in reality she almost nailed it, Then Zen-Dar spoke to me.

Zen-Dar: ( Well, well, well  she is a smart little bird isn't she?)

Andrew: ( You have no idea.)

I said with a small smirk then I turned back to her as she finished laughing, she looked at me seeing that I wasn't laughing then said.

Kimberly: Don't tell me you are.

Andrew: Well technically its partly true, you see, do remember when I told you and the gang that I came from a material arts school?

She nodded to me and stayed silent so I could continue, so I did.

Andrew: Well that School is call Phi Shwa, it specializes in connecting to the animal spirits that is in all of us and to awaken it to use it's power for good.

She looked at me then said.

Kimberly: Well Zordon told us about the Phi Shwa, and about the animal spirits.

She paused and I spoke.

Andrew: Yeah but my animal spirit is special, you know that my animal spirit has a piece of my grandfather in him but what you don't know is that my wolf spirit is a very powerful spirit that only comes around once maybe twice in a generation, and If the wrong people get ahold of me and extract my animal spirit they could do catastrophic damage  to the world, or even destroy it.

She looked at me with a wide mouth then said.

Kimberly: Your animal spirit is that powerful?

Andrew: Yes it is, after all my lineage is powerful.

She nods at that knowing that I was right then see asked me a question that turned my stomach upside down.

Kimberly: So...... If they take your animal spirit........

I nodded at her knowing what she was trying to say so I confirmed it while looking ahead of me with a grave face.

Andrew: Yeah, it will kill me because all the power that would be taken from me would take all my life energy and seal my soul to the person who took Zen-Dar from me.

I turn to her to see her literally in tears so I immediately grab her and hold her close to me with her head on my chest, we just sit there in eachother embrace while I try to sooth her with words of reassurance.

After about 10 minutes she calmed down then looked at me with determination on her eyes then spoke.

Kimberly: I won't let no one take you from m... us from us.

She got red again barley catching what she was going to say I just smiled at her and she did the same, as we looked at eachother I just realized in all the years I've known her, her brown eyes were actually hazel and without thinking I said.

Andrew: You got the most beautiful eyes Kim.

I realized what I said right after I said it and my eyes got big and I panicked, but all she did was get redder in the face and said.

Kimberly: ( Blushing ) Y- You R- Really think so?

I thought for a moment then decided to just go with it.

Andrew: Yeah I mean it.

After I said that we slowly bagun to lean into eachother lips apart only by meer inches then I spoke in a whisper.

Andrew: Do you really want to do this?

Kimberly didn't say nothing, she just closed the distance we had between eachother and out lips met, to say there was fireworks would be an understatement, it was like a atom bomb being dropped, it was pure Bliss, we stayed like that for a while until we had to part for air then we said at the same time.

Kim/Andrew: Wow, that was amazing.

We looked at eachother and just chuckled cause we said the same exact thing, then her communicatior went off she gave me an apologetic smile then answered it.

Kimberly: Go ahead Zordon.

Zordon: Kimberly, please come to the command center another one of Ritas monsters has been spotted at the edge of town.

When Zordon said that I got a bad feeling In my gut, I was right she won't change.

Kimberly looked at me and knew what I was thinking heck she always does.

Kimberly: I'm on my way Zordon.

She ends the call then turns to me, she takes her hand and gently grabs my chin to meet our eyes then she said.

Kimberly: It's going to be ok, I know she's familia but you and I also the others to, she may change but then again maybe she won't, no matter what we will be there for you, always.

After she said that I took my hands and put them on her cheeks and kissed her lips again but I knew she had to go so I let her go, she got up and asked Alpha to teleport her to command, leaving me to think about what just happened.

[ Kimberly's POV ]

As soon as I teleported to the command center I couldn't stop thinking about me and Andrew's kisses we shared, it was our first kiss and literally my first kiss every and I know it was his to, but I was brought out of my thoughts by the others teleported in, as soon as they were settled and we got our information on the monster I spoke up.

Kimberly: Before we go guys there's something you need to know.

They all turn towards me in confusion then I said with a small smirk.

Kimberly: Guys, Andrew knows.

Jason steps up to me and asked.

Jason: He knows what?

The others step up next to Jason as I said.

Kimberly: He Knows we are the Power Rangers.

( To Be Continued)

Sorry about the cliffhanger 😏.

How will the others take the news?

What will Zordon think?

What side will Andrew pick?

Feedback is appreciated.

This is Skooter137 signing off till next time 🤘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901 12 6
After Rita Repulsa and her lethal monster's escape after 10,000 years of imprisonment inside a dumpster, she is determined to conquer the nearest pla...
669 15 14
[Book Ten] [Sequel to Phase One of the Hellhound Universe] Ten-years after losing the Ninja Steel, Galavanx returns to Earth seeking the very thing t...
698 14 5
Lewis' life starts to change when he discovers a strange gem. When he bonds with it and becomes a Power Ranger, things start to take a different turn...
158K 2.9K 82
P.S. I DON'T own Power Rangers or anything else. Only my OCs. It's not a normal day for the 5 teens that make up the team of Power Rangers Dino Charg...