2 Teen 4 This- JohnnyBoy/Stev...

Bu3ck3rs_bab3 рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

Hi yallll ЁЯдк u prob know me from my other stories (prob oneshots) *Modern Au *M-Preg *Curtis Parents are stil... рдЕрдзрд┐рдХ

Characters 1
2 terrified 4 composure я┐╝
2 tired 4 stress
2 in shock 4 surprises
2 anxious 4 bullies
2 much betrayal 4 trust
2 lost 4 finding
2 dead 4 life
2 broken 4 'fixing'
2 mental 4 a realation(situation)ship
2 many interviews 4 Katie
2 happy 4 virgins?!
2 much sass 4 sadness
2 in love 4 fucks to give
2 locked in 4 high school hoes
2 target 4 thongs
2 excited 4 a sleepover
2 much mall 4 downfall
2 many girls/boys 4 boys/girls
2 crumbly 4 leaving
2 much money 4 love
2 chill 4 panic
2 important 4 creeps
2 elderly 4 relaxation station
2 scary 4 daddy
2 embarrassed 4 a moral
2 huge 4 everyone else
2 invested 4 greetings
2 gay 4 chitter chatter
2 inscure 4 wiggles
2 caught 4 fluff
2 much babbling 4 cutie patooties
2 childish 4 distanced
2 tired of waiting 4 a girlfriend
2 rude 4 a bad mood
2 stupid 4 slices
2 suicidal 4 cuddles
2 motherly 4 sneaking
2 beautiful 4 a nightmare
2 dreamy 4 a fish
2 college 4 high school
2 surprised 4 extreme happiness
2 crazy 4 the one
2 Eagar 4 Ella
2 many pregnancies 4 it to be over
EXTRAS

2 much too get out 4 parties

79 1 7
Bu3ck3rs_bab3 рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

Slight tw: SA
-that night-
Soda's POV:
As soon as we were all in our pajamas me and Steve realized this was a terrible idea.
Johnny and Pony are literally children.

"Ugh what that smell?" Pony smiled.

"It's just my stanky leg." Johnny wiggled his leg in the most awkwardly discombobulated way I'd ever seem before him and Pony wheezed to the ground in laughter.

Me and Steve cringed at each other. Real hard. Also his sister and her friends were laughing so loud we could hear it from here.

"Do y'all always be acting like this at sleepovers?" Steve questioned.

"If I'm being honest." Pony wipes his eyes he had been laughing so hard he had tears coming down his face, "I haven't had a sleepover with anyone but Johnny in forever." He sighs.

They finally just sit down on the floor in front of us. We get on the floor too, so that we're all in a circle together.

"Okay so what do you kids now a days talk about?" Steve is so old, oh my gosh.

"Our baby." Pony smiles awkwardly.

It goes silent so I laugh a little.

"I still can't believe there's really a baby inside of you." Steve squints like he doesn't even know what he really said.

"I can." Pony still has that goofy ass smile on it's killing me. It's so funny.

Johnny gives him a side eye, "I bet you can."

"Oooooooooo..." Me and Steve laugh.

Brantley and Lasy appear in the doorway smiling, "wanna see something?" Brantley grins.

"Oh hell, go ahead." He sighs.

And right in front of us their asses kiss. And they kiss like it was not the first time and it meant very much to them, which for middle schoolers I know it didn't, but still...

We gasp and Steve does the typical annoying brother move, "I'm telling!" He's already up.

"You bitch." Pony growls as he spirals into laughter.

"No!" Brantley tries to push him and then results in him taking her waist and tossing her ass straight behind himself to his bed. Lasy I'm on the floor of the doorway dying of laughter.

Steve is gone, "Brantley kisses girls!"

Brantley screams before she gets under his covers and hides.

"No!" Mrs. Randle appears in the doorway shocked as ever, she hits her mom pose, and Lasy is just laying looking up at her. "Brantley Rantley kisses girls now?"

"Ughhhhhhh!" Brantley groans, "mom please..."

"You know I don't care, look at your brother." She shrugs, Steve comes back.

She takes him into a hug and messes with his hair.

"He's a little a ball sucker and I still love him." She smirks like she knows exactly what she did.

He pulls away and all our mouths hang open in shock. Mrs. Randle is ruthless as hell!

He shakes his head walking away, "you one of da opps." He sits back down.

Mrs. Randle looks down, "I take it your the one she kissed?"

Lasy giggles, "how'd you know?"

"Lasy... it's obvious you're not straight baby."

"Oooooooo!" She's out to get'em today.

She points to Brantley, "you, come on." She waves.

Brantley whines as she gets up, "really?"

"Yes, really." Mrs. Randle is already headed down the hall.

"Ahhh-haaa!" Steve calls.

She flicks him off on her way out.

"That's fine!" He rolls his eyes.

"Damn." Johnny whispers.

Steve sighs, "gotta love her." He grins.

"What is your mom gonna tell her?" I question.

"How to not get an STD." He nods happily.

"At least she can't get pregnant." Johnny and Pony jinked each other with that.

For some reason? Brantley and her line of her three friends all come walking in here and sitting down, basically extending our circle.

"What now are y'all all gonna kiss each other?" Steve rolls his eyes.

"Naw we got bored, so I said "my brothers interesting let's talk to him"." She explained.

"I can't y'all." Pony shrugs.

"With who?" One of her friends questions, despite her dark complexion her accent was nearly British.

"Are you really British?" I was so amazed it just came out.

"I was born in Britain, and adopted by a British family and then moved here when I was two or three. You should hear my parents." She looked off.

Hm. Fun? Whatever.

"What's it like to be older?" This girl has a brown eyes and a hazel eye, and a strawberry blonde. She's the extra rare shopkin egg right there...

"The same." Steve answers, "exactly the same just more things to worry about."

"Like a wedding." I giggle.

"Y'all are getting married?" The British girl looks happy but almost sad at the same time.

"Yes." We answer and Steve shows off his ring.

She lets out a sigh, "I'm gonna be single forever."

"Aw what do mean?" Johnny is empathetic I swear.

"Her parents are very religious and don't think it's right to not be straight. Mine know I'm lesbian, they know I'm a lot of things, they just don't acknowledge it. Sometimes I wish I was you Berry." Lasy admits.

"Your names adorable." Pony frowns.

"It's really not. That's short for December. My real first name is December. And some people call me Deci, Cember, Berry, Cembi, Ember. Anything goes at this point." So the British girl had a weird name, December.

"I'm sorry y'all's parents are like that." I apologize.

"What's it like to date someone?" The shopkin girl speaks up again.

"It's great, especially if you actually like who your dating." Johnny admits.

"I don't know I think I'm still scared..." she looked down.

I don't wanna ask what happened that r- " not tryna be nosy or nothing but... what happened?" Mhm Pony trying to be nosy? Totally haven't heard of that one.

"My step-brother touched me last year. Then our parents had to divorce cause I told my dad." She shrugged.

It went silent.

"Of course it was your step-brother..." I hit Steve after he said that but she laughed.

"Right!" She agreed.

Johnny was asleep with his head in Pony's lap, I forget he's pregnant.

"I think my parents would've been okay if my step-brother touched me." Lasy spoke.

"I know I probably shouldn't agree, but you're right." Brantley raised her eyebrows.

"Elaborate. We are getting this shit out tonight I guess?" Steve sighed.

"My parents aren't overly religious they are just overly old school. They believe that girls should be girls and girls should talk to guys and guys only. They just don't say anything to me because they're trying to be nice. But I know what there thinking. 'She's not very ladylike.' 'She doesn't look like a girl', 'she's in a faze.' It's all the same." Lasy sighs, "they still call me Ally. Ally! It's disgusting."

"What's your name and what are you?" Pony squints.

"My full first name is Allisandra. And I don't know what my gender is but it's not a girl. I just that so I don't confuse anyone or make my parents upset." She explains.

"I still love you though." Brantley whispers like no one was supposed to hear that.

We stop and she blushed Lasy looking up at her, she's laying in her lap.

"Sorry it came o-"

"I love you too." Lasy blushed.

Middle schoolers are cringe,
And loud
And weird
And dumb
But their too cute and adorable.

-I'm lowkey sleepy so gn also look at me posting during a school week such a slay-

рдкрдврд╝рдирд╛ рдЬрд╛рд░реА рд░рдЦреЗрдВ

рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдпреЗ рднреА рдкрд╕рдВрджреЗ рдЖрдПрдБрдЧреА

тАв┬░.NORMAL.┬░тАв just_here_ig рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

629K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Psycho In Love|тИЪ ъ╣АьЭАэЭм рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

117K 3.4K 40
"She is mine and only mine."
maddison sloan | GREYS ANATOMY am рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
14.4K 419 10
bruce is sick and fucking tired of listening to his mom and dad whine about how he's still single with all these people all over him. so, he decides...