Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

24|oh no

2.9K 199 88
By niabhatti

"Shit shit shit!!!" Mishi quietly murmured and took blanket all over her face!

Zaira and Hamza looked at door only to find not one but two absolutely angry brothers standing on door!

Harib and Hammad walked inside!

"Kia hua ha isse?" Harib asked!

"Woo so..sorahi" Zaira started until Hammad cut her of rather harshly!

"Shut up!" He snapped!

Zaira took two steps back so did Hamza! Harib and Haider are always scary but Hammad rarely gets this scary and whenever he does he looks way more lethal then Haider and Harib combined!

"Mishaal come out this instant!" Hammad growled!

They don't have to confirm they just know what is the reason behind Mishi sickness this has been happening since she was almost 6!"

Mishi cringed inside her brothers or anybody calling her Mishaal when angry makes her sulk!

Mishi decided to ignore Hammad but she couldn't even do it a second after Hammad growled again!

"Mishaal!" He boomed and Mishi very slowly pulled the covers off her!

"Hehe!" She gave them sheepish smile and puppy eyes but before they can melt she started coughing loudly!

"Temperature check kia iska?" Harib asked Hamza!

"Nhi krne hi nhi derahi!" Hamza snitched

Hammad walked towards her and glared at her so hard that she averted her gaze! He took the thermometer out from her drawer and took the temperature!

"Are you for real?" He shouted

Harib stayed quiet because he knew Hammad would do the job much better than him!

"Kitna ha?" Harib asked!

"101•" Hammad glared at Mishi dangerously!

Mishi looked down scared!

"How dare you Mishaal? Kiske pooch kr ice cream khai tumne?" Hammad questioned!

"Mene ..nh." Mishaal replied but was cut off by Harib!

"Dont even think of lying the second you lie you and I would have a problem!" Harib stepped in!

"Tho..ri si bas!" She stuttered

"Don't lie Mishaal!" Hammad snapped and she flinched!

Mishaal wanted to cry she can't say that she had whole litre of ice cream!

She looked around the only to find two pairs of eyes looking at her with pity while two pair of eyes looking at her with pure fury!

"1!" She replied after seeing that Hammad is getting impatient!

"1 spoon, 1 cup ya ek pura litre?" Hammad glared!

Mishi kept quiet not finding the right answer!

"Mishaal you better answer me right now!" Hammad was so angry that all three of the younger clan members flinched!

Haadi was passing by when he heard Hammad yelling he quickly hurried to Mishi's room but one look and he understood the picture he quietly went to Zaira and stood next to her letting Hammad continue his mimicry of Haider!

"Lit..re!" Mishi replied looking down!

As soon as Mishi answered Hammad's nostrils flared! He was suddenly very angry but before he can no anything about it Harib gently pulled him back!

"Suna apne kia bola isne?" He asked Harib!

"Pata nhi ha tumhe that you can not ice creams? Especially at night? Har bar Mishal hamesha you do this phir aise hi bimar how is it all worth it?" Harib asked sternly!

"Dawai konsi li ha tumne?" Hammad asked again walking closer!

"Dawai?" Mishi asked!

"Dawai Mishaal! Medicine? Li hogi subha se?" Hammad asked!

"Me..mene dawai nhi li!" She replied scared!

"How in the world tumne dawai nhi lii? Atleast tell me that you had breakfast because its almost 6pm Mishaal!" Hammad yelled furious!

"Mene bis..biscuit khaya thaa!" She replied scared to death!

Hammad's anger always manage to scare them all! He maybe all fun but when he is not he is not he is very scary!

"Kia hua Mishi? Betaa?" Bari mama hurried as Haadi sneakily took Zaira's phone and message bari mama and bare baba!

"Pooche apni ladli se iske tamashe!" Hammad snapped!

"Hammad bas!" Harib stated with finality!

"Zaira jau beta choti mama se khaou Aliya aunty ko call kre ye hospital ayegi nhi unko hi buladoo!" Harib asked Zaira!

"Bhaijaan please me theek hojaungi aise hi!" Mishi whined and finished her sentence off with a series of coughs!

"You better stay quiet Mishaal! I am holding back alot so stay shut!" Hammad gritted!

Mishi felt her tongue tied! Zaira remained on her spot!

"Bhaijaan ne kuch kha na Zaira?" Hammad glared at Zaira now!

"Ji bhaiyaa!" Oh the purposely added bhaiya was absolutely not missed by any one!

She make a haste and Rabia loving asked her daughter!

"Bataya kyu nhi Mishi beta? Itni tabiyat kharab krlii! Thandi ice cream to nhi khayi?" She asked gently!

"Ice cream mama? Puri balti (bucket) kha gai ha yeh!" Hammad replied!

Mishaal hugged her mother and whined!

"Mama dekhe naa! Kabse daant rahe ha!" She made crying face!

"Aur kyu daant rahe ha Mishi?" Bare baba came in!

Mishi paled further more before she can look at her father Zaira quickly gestured her by her fingers asking her to cry and that is what Mishi did!

"Tabiyat kharab ha aur sab daant rahe ha!" She sniffed!

Oh the great businessman the biggest tycoon just melted like ice!

He quickly walked inside and took long strides towards his daughter pushing Hammad on his way! He settled beside her and hugged her!

"Itna sara fever Misho!" He stated lovingly!

"Baba mujhe nhi pata tha itna sara fever hojaega!" She hugged him and cried!

Hammad rolled his eyes and was about to retort but Harib stopped him with glare!

"Mishi beta ro nhi!" Harib to joined!

Oh two down! Mishi smirked internally!

Hammad looked behind only to find Zaira standing!

"Tumhe doctor ko bulane nhi bheja tha?" He asked!

"Me thori bulangi mama bularahi ha!" She replied!

"Baba mujhe doctor ko nhi dekhana me theek hoajugi dawa lekar!" She tried convincing her father!

"Not a single word out from your mouth!" Hammad intervened before Haroon can reply!

Mishal knew it was better to stay shut!

"Mishi beta dr ayegi to dawa hi to degi na!" Her father told her!

"Injection lagadi too?" She asked!

"Toh shayed tum ice cream ke bucket kahan chordoo!" Hamza spoked for the first time!

"Bucket?" Haroon eye popped out!

"Ji bucket!" Hammad came in!

"Mishaal!" Bare baba tried glaring at her but failed when she looked at him with puppy eyes!

"You are hopeless baba!" Hammad scoffed!

"Hammad bhai? Ap naha (shower) kr ajaye please! Thora sa fresh hojaye thande pani se! Apko Haider effect hogaya ha this isn't you please cool down!" Zaira was done with this behaviour of Hammad!

"One more word from your mouth Zaira and you will find yourself standing in corner try me!" Hammad challenged and Zaira gulped!

"Mish beta soup piogi?" Rabia asked!

"Ap isse kyu poochrahi ha? Lekar aye zarrur peeige kyu nhi peegi?" Hammad asked!

"Baba inko dekhee naa!" Mishi complained to her father!

He just patted her head someone needs to put his foot down and he was glad he have sons who can do this job of his because he just doesn't have a heart to say a word to his princess!

"Me lekar ati hu!" She stood up!

"Mama?" Mishi asked in low voice!

"Hot and sour please!" She asked!

"Ji mama sour hi sour soup laige iske liye! Gala abhi ek litre ice cream se sahi se kharab hua nhi ha!" Once again Hammad intervened!

"Inhone paka bhaiya ka jhoota pani peelia haa!" Zaira whispered in Haadi's ears!

"Assalam alikum!" A beautiful lady entered!

She was none other than Aliya Alam! A 39 year old general physician she has been their doctor since years now she was one of the sweetest lady out there a really good family friend and also know as Rafay's mother!

"Kia hogaya bahe Mishi?" She came in and walked towards her!

Hammad Harib and their father respectfully stood up and allowed her to settle beside Mishi! Hammad got a chair for her and kept it just beside Mishi's bed!

"Fever hogaya ha ise Alia!" Rabia answered because Mishi was to shy to answer her doctor!

"You had ice cream again no?" Alia asked playfully glaring!

Mishi just nodded!

"Hamesha ek hi cheez Mishi! Try something new yar!" She joked!

Zaira rolled her eyes she had no business with this lady but she just doesn't like her and there were two major reasons for it first was that she loves Haider she thinks Haider is the most amazing child any one can have second is pretty obvious that she is Rafay Alam's mother!

Alia checked her temperature and prescribed medicine for her!

"Bad cold hua ha dawai se theek hojage don't worry!" She patted Mishi's hand lovingly!

"Ap inhe ek injection lagade take ye dubara ice cream na khaye!" Hammad asker her!

Alia just laughed she is now completely aware that Hammad is just way to protective about his sister!

"Next time paka injection okay Mishi?" She asked!

Mishi just pouted and she chuckled she gave the prescription to Harib and took her leave!

"Mama?" Hammad asked her mother!

"Bolo?" She replied!

"Next time ghar me icecream aye bhi to phek diega ha I will personally check kisi bhi fridge me icecream na hoo!" He glared at Mishi!

"Bas kro Hammad! Mishi soup peelo or dawai lelo bachaa!" Rabia coax her!

"Me leata hu medicines!" Hamza took the prescription and ran!

After feeding Mishi and giving her medicine the elders and Zaira and Hama left the room!

"Mishaal!" Hammad walked and sat beside her!

She looked up!

"Listen to me and listen to me good! None of this is happening again mene phele bhi bhot dafa warn kia ha dont I repeat don't do this again! This was the last night you seriously don't want to cross me on this! Har bar bimar hona dawai lena all of this is ending now clear?" Hammad asked in no nonsense tone!

"Exactly Mishaal don't make us punish you! You won't like it promise!" Harib too joined!

"Mishi!" Mishaal stated loudly!

"Huh?" They asked!

"Ek aur dafa ap dono ne Mishal bola me bhot roungii" she glared at them both!

Harib melted while Hammad rolled his eyes!

"Okay Mishi now lets head to bed okay?" Harib lovingly asked!

"Ji!" She smiled ignoring Hammad!

"Phone bhool jau ek hafte ke liye!" Hammad casually picked her phone and left the room!

"Bhaijaan!" She whined!

"You deserve it Mishi!" Harib ruffled her hairs!

"Ap log sab bhot bure haa!" She whined more!

Harib laughed and gently tapped her forehead until she fell asleep!

Hamza was quietly sitting on his bed when his room door burst open and Haider entered loudly!

"Kis ke department me kam krte ho tum?" He asked walking closer!

"Apke!" Hamza replied scared!

"Inform me agar nhi arahe toh!" He snapped!

Haider was waiting to take his revenge all day but Hamza not coming made him mad!

Not knowing what to answer to safe himself he quickly used Mishi!

"Wo Mishi bhot bimar ha pata ha?" He tried diverting his attention and he did!

"Kia hogaya usse? How is she?" Haider panicked!

"Theek ha baqi bhai se pooche!" He replied and Haider hurried completely forgetting what Hamza did in morning!

Next morning Haadi groggily opened his eyes only to find his baba sitting on his bed!

He sat down and hugged him tight oh he was missing him so badly!!

"I missed you baba!!" He murmured in his chest!

"I missed to beta!" Hatim's tone was not as warm as always! Haadi noticed it and pulled apart!

"Kia hua baba?" Haadi asked!

"We need to talk Haadi! About everything that happened when I was not here!" Hatim stated and Haadi paled!

____________________________________

Hi guys!! How was the chapter?

Thank you for the response on previous chapter! Meant alot to me!

How was Hammad?

Your favourite moment?

Any suggestions?

Updated the schedule on MB please give a follow so that you can see my messages there!

Please do votes and do inline comments!

•Next update after 70+ votes and 60+comments!

Thank you all love you!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 6.9K 28
Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An intruder in happy family also known as new...
37.7K 1.4K 29
𝗔𝗙ð—Ĩð—˜ð—˜ð—Ą - Beautiful âœĻðŸĪðŸŠ·ðŸĶĒðŸŒŧ This is a collection of Desi Short Stories. The stories: 1. Dilkash âœĻ [Complete] 2. Mukhtalif ðŸĪ [Complete] 3. I...
144K 9.6K 37
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐘𝐀𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄âĪâœĻ 𝗗ð—ē𝘀ð—ķ 𝘀ð—ĩ𝗞ð—ŋ𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗞ð—ŋð—ķð—ē𝘀 📜âœĻ ð—Ĩ𝗞𝗚ð—Ūð—ŧ𝘁ð—ķ𝗰 𝗙ð—Ūð—ķð—ŋ𝘆𝘁ð—Ūð—đð—ē𝘀ðŸŒđ 𝗖𝘂𝘁ð—ē & ð—―ð—Ū𝘀𝘀ð—ķ𝗞...
9.2K 500 10
A sibling saga .Filled with love ,care and unbreakable bond they share.