๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐€

lonkaiorr tarafฤฑndan

๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐... Daha Fazla

๐…๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ + ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

808 35 71
lonkaiorr tarafฤฑndan

December 21st
Thursday

Jaidyn sang along to the lyrics of turned your back by Gunna as she drove to pick up Phoenix. Today was their last day of school before winter break began. Jaidyn woke up early today, surprisingly, so she decided she would pick up Phoenix since she had time to.

As the next song began to play, she turned the corner and immediately began to look for the brown brick house that read Phoenix's address. Approaching her house, she turned the volume down. She found a space before parking her car and taking the key out of the ignition.

She got out of the car, straightening out the wrinkles on her plain black t-shirt. She used her key to lock her car as she walked up the stairs of Phoenix's home. She then knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door.

"Hi, sweetie!" Genesis said as she opened the door for Jaidyn. Jaidyn's usual emotionless expression turned to a wide smile as she rushed in to hug Genesis.

"Good morning Ms.Carter," Jaidyn smiled once they parted from the hug.

"Didn't I tell you can call me Gen?" She playfully pushed Jaidyn's shoulder before closing and locking the door.

"I'm sorry Ms.- Gen." She corrected herself, laughing. Genesis nodded before walking back into the kitchen.

Jaidyn walked up the stairs going straight to Phoenix's room. Seeing Phoenix was still in the shower she took off her shoes and got on Phoenix's bed.

After about 20 minutes of scrolling, Phoenix came into her room, a towel covering her body. She looked up from her phone and saw Jaidyn sitting on her bed making her jump.

"Girl what the fuc- how long you been here?" Phoenix asked confused and Jaidyn laughed.

"I texted you and told you I would pick you up today," Jaidyn informed her. Phoenix scrunched her face up before doing something on her phone.

"Oh," Phoenix said looking back at Jaidyn with a smile. "Well get out, I gotta get dressed." She laughed and Jaidyn rolled her eyes.

"Girl put yo' clothes on, ain't nobody checking for you." Jaidyn waved her off. Phoenix shrugged and unwrapped her towel from around her and began to get dressed.

Once Phoenix was done they left out after saying goodbye to Genesis. They rode to school listening to Jaidyn's playlist and talking every now and then.

Pulling up to their school, Jaidyn drove into the student lot parking next to Kyonni's car. Jaidyn leaned over into the backseat grabbing her bookbag and Phoenix took the opportunity to cup her pussy through her leggings making Jaidyn swat her hand away laughing.

"Stop," She continued laughing while sitting back down in her seat. "Get yo' ass out of the car," Jaidyn said fake sternly as she took the key out of the ignition and got out of the car herself.

Phoenix chuckled, also getting out of the car.

"It was in my face what you wanted me to do? Leave it alone?" She asked jerking her head back and Jaidyn playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yes!" She giggled, walking faster but Phoenix harshly pulled her back by her bookbag. "Damn! Heavy-handed ass." Jaidyn mumbled.

"Chill," Phoenix said throwing her arm over her shoulder as they walked into the building.

It was now the end of the school day and since Jaidyn and Phoenix both had work today, Jaidyn was about to drop Phoenix off before going off to her own job.

"Why is it so hot innis fucking car Jai?!" Phoenix said fanning herself while turning the heat down a few notches.

Jaidyn just rolled her eyes, knowing that she was only hot because she was running around with Malakai's phone, being childish as usual.

"Maybe if you didn't play so much you wouldn't be hot now would you?" She asked rhetorically, looking over at her since she had come to a stop light.

"Stop tryna sound like somebody momma." Phoenix laughed, pecking Jaidyn's lips a few times and Jaidyn smiled against her lips.

"One more, one more," she mumbled. Phoenix shook her head, leaning in to kiss her lips again sweetly just as the light turned green and Jaidyn put her focus back on the road.

20 minutes later, Jaidyn was pulling into the Walmart parking lot to let Phoenix out. As she parked, Phoenix loudly sighed.

"What's wrong?" Jaidyn asked turning to face her.

"Nothing, I'm tired. Then Melinda stupid ass gon' be tryna boss a nigga around and shit." She huffed.

"Awnn the poor baby has an attitude cause she has to do her job?" Jaidyn fake pouted before laughing at how Phoenix just stared at her with a blank face. "No forreal, go to work, baby. Fuck Melinda old ass, trip her or sum'." She advised shrugging.

"Now you tryna get me fired, let me get out this car." Phoenix acted like she was getting out before sitting back straight. "Gimme kiss before I go." Phoenix cheesed.

"No," Jaidyn looked out the window, trying not to laugh after hearing Phoenix smack her lips.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Phoenix slowly nod before she felt herself being pulled back by the soft locs she had in at the moment.

She gasped but it was cut off by Phoenix connecting their lips. Jaidyn didn't move for a second but slowly began to kiss her back. Pulling away, phoenix softly sucked on Jaidyns bottom lip before letting it go with a popping sound.

"Stop playin' with me lil' girl," She pushed her head back with her forehead. "Call me when you get home, ma." She pecked her lips one more time and then got out of the car.

Jaidyn waited for her to walk into the store before pulling off with a wide smile on her face.

Three hours into her shift, Jaidyn found herself sitting at an empty table drinking an iced latte she made herself while scrolling through TikTok.

Hearing the bell chime, indicating that someone was coming in she looked up only to meet eyes with the boy from the pizza restaurant who was hitting on her.

She heavily rolled her eyes but got up to do her job regardless. As she walked over behind the counter she looked down at the floor to avoid as much eye contact as possible.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks. What could I get you?" She mumbled looking down at the register, being purposefully less enthusiastic than she would with other customers.

"Wassup lil' one?" She heard him reply, and she could hear the smirk in his tone. She took a deep breath to refrain from coming off rude before responding.

"As you can see by my name tag, my name is Jaidyn, now what can I get you?" She retorted with a sarcastic smile, maintaining her focus on the register in front of her.

"Damn, my bad, ma." He snorted. "Are you on the menu tho'?" He asked and she finally looked at him with pure disgust on her face while he had that same ugly ass smirk on his.

"Yea no, I'm not doing this shit." She mumbled taking off her apron while walking to the back to ask one of her other co-workers to take his order.

Later that night, Jaidyn was now in bed in freshly washed pajamas and on the phone with Phoenix retelling her what happened at work today.

"Then he talking 'bout sum' 'are you on the menu?', ole lame ass nigga. I hate cornballs!" She exclaimed throwing her head and Phoenix chuckled.

"It's some wrong with that nigga forreal bae," Phoenix shook her head while looking at the screen as she played the game. "I bet his ass don't even drink coffee!" She shouted laughing loudly making Jaidyn roll her eyes since she didn't find anything funny about the encounter.

December 22nd
Friday

"Aye bae," Malakai blurted as they laid in his bed. They were lying down watching Law and Order, per Myah's request, while eating Wingstop.

"Hm?" She hummed since she was currently chewing some fries.

"When was yo' last period? Cause I been eating coochie every day for a hot minute," He asked looking over at her while dipping a wing into the ranch.

Myah's body froze while she stared off into space with a blank expression thinking about his question. She hurriedly picked up her phone and hopped off the bed, going to lock herself in the bathroom, ignoring Malakai calling after her.

She checked her Flo app seeing she should've gotten it nearly thirteen days ago but she never did.

"Awe hell naw.." She mumbled calling the group chat with her, Jaidyn, and Kyonni. Both girls answered the phone and could be seen lying next to their significant others.

"Wassup?" They both spoke once the call connected.

"Y'all I'm having a fucking panic attack right na, I need to calm the fuck down 'cause I'm having a fucking panic attack!" She exclaimed jumping up and down not even caring that Malakai was right down the hall.

Both girls had concerned looks on their faces as they got up off of the bed to go to a private space and Myah was thankful since she didn't want everyone in her business at the moment.

"Now what the fuck is yo' problem?" Jaidyn asked, getting comfortable on the couch. Myah sighed before explaining the situation to them. "I'm finna come get you," Jaidyn said and she could hear her picking up her keys.

"Get me too, sis," Kyonni spoke up and Jaidyn nodded before they all left the call after saying their goodbyes.

Myah huffed, walking out of the bathroom. As she walked back into Malakai's room she saw him sitting up on the bed texting on his phone. Seeing her walk back in, he put his phone down giving her his attention.

"You straight?" He asked and Myah just shrugged sitting down on the edge of the bed. "You not you know, is you?" He continued while rubbing his belly as if he were asking if she were pregnant.

"I- I don't know," She mumbled and he blew out a breath before scooting down to Myah and engulfing her in a hug.

"We'll be okay," He whispered to her, kissing her forehead and she nodded.

Jaidyn and Kyonni had picked Myah up about an hour ago. They got her 3 pregnancy tests from 3 different brands, tissues, snacks, and Kyonni being Kyonni also threw in some alcohol to celebrate her not being pregnant if she wasn't.

"Listen bitch," Jaidyn blurted as they all sat in silence. "I know you scared and all but go piss onnem fucking sticks. You not gon' get nowhere just sitting here looking stupid as fuck." She ranted and Myah stifled a laugh while Kyonni nodded.

"I wasn't gon' say nothing but," Kyonni added laughing. "You laid down and took that dick boo, go take them tests too," Kyonni said, motioning her to the bathroom with her hands and Jaidyn laughed loudly, clasping her hands together.

"Actually bitch I was riding but okay," Myah mumbled getting up and grabbing the bag before going to the bathroom.

She handled her business before sitting the test on the counter on a napkin and washing her hands.

She called her friends in the bathroom with her and she sat on the toilet while Kyonni sat on the side of the tub and Jaidyn stood, leaning against the door.

As Myah sat there in anticipation she thought about how her life would change if she was pregnant. She wondered how Malakai would react. Would he leave her? Would he even want to be in the baby's life?

Then she thought about how her parents would react. They weren't extremely religious nor were they strict parents, but would they want their pregnant eighteen-year-old daughter living in their home?

Her negative thoughts were cut short by the timer on Jaidyn's phone going off, letting her know it was time to look at the test.

"Wait," Jaidyn said before Myah could bring herself to move. "I want you to know that we support you in whatever you choose to do, we love you Myah," She spoke softly and Kyonni nodded before telling Myah she loved her as well.

"I love y'all more," She squealed playfully sticking her tongue out. She took a deep breath before turning to the counter and looking at the tests.

"Well, what do they say?" Kyonni said as Myah just stood there silently.

"They're negative! They're all negative!" Myah yelled jumping as she turned the tests to face them. "Oh thank god, I would've been mad as fuck while y'all threw me down the stairs!" She yelled, running over to hug them both as they laughed.

"Hallelujah girl, you almost scared the readers," Jaidyn laughed pushing her head.

"Hashtag no tete baby," Kyonni said, slightly pouting.

"Fuck, tete baby! Let me go call my man, I wanna fuck." She said throwing the tests away before running to her bedroom.

"That's why you're in this predicament now!" She heard Kyonni shout after her as she ran up the stairs.

It was now later that same night and the girls decided that they might as well stay the night at Myah's house since they would be coming over tomorrow anyway to exchange gifts.

They were now in Myah's living room on Live from Jaidyn's account. There were about 300 viewers on the live right now, watching the more than slightly drunk girls as entertainment.

"Kyonni bitch! Do a flip!" Jaidyn yelled jumping off the couch before doing a forward roll in Myah's direction.

1kphoenixx: bro what is y'all doin🤦🏾‍♀️😂 @kaiblickem @_Niyahmoneyy I think we need to pull up🧐?

_Niyahmoneyy: @1kphoenixx saynomosaynomosaynomo

"We need to pull up?"Jaidyn mumbled as she squinted to read the comments from across the living room.

"Y'all! They coming for us!" She shouted once she finally understood what they were saying. "Run y'all," she laughed ending the live.

hey guysss, short filler chapter

drama otw😙

vote + comment

thanks for 2k readssss💞

feeling: lit af

fav character?

amir popping up?

Myah's situation?

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

66.1K 2.8K 41
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
41.3K 362 12
alot of drama filled gay shi๐Ÿคญโ€ผ๏ธ read to see ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’“ โš ๏ธ = ๐šœ๐š–๐šž๐š โ˜๏ธ = ๐š๐š•๐šž๐š๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ ๐Ÿคญ
23.3K 1.2K 18
"๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•, ๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ" --๐™บ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™