πšπš›πšžπšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš–πš˜πš—πšŽπš’...

By voidsoni

"π™³πš›πšžπšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πšπšžπšŒπš”πš’πš—πš πš–πš˜πš—πšŽπš’ 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπš— πš‘πšŽπšŠπš› πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš’πš›πšπšœ πšœπš’πš—πš ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

shit luck

756 49 9
By voidsoni

The last place Austin wanted to be was at school, let alone  in the locker room listening to Coach speak. But the faster he finished his classes, the faster he could get to the hospital to spend the rest of his day with Ryder.

The news about what happened to Isaac and Ryder had spread like wildfire. His day was spent receiving pitiful looks from his classmates. Some smart ass even had the audacity to try and put an RIP sticker on Ryder's locker, claiming that her frail body wouldn't survive the shock that came from getting electrocuted and they'd be lucky if Isaac even came back alive.

It took his all not to punch the kid in their face for even insinuating that she wouldn't get better. What stopped him, however, was the fact that said kid was a girl and a freshman. He was almost seventeen, he had no business hitting someone younger than him. That, and he didn't believe in hitting women.

"Listen up! Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first available teacher. Got it? Got it!?"

"Yes, Coach." The boys collectively said.

"There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey and Ryder Miller." Coach looked directly at Austin as he said this, knowing the teen would greatly appreciate his efforts of making his day more comfortable. "And every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're going to write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye."

The lacrosse players lined up,

"Who's first? Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy. Keep it PG."

Austin wasn't in the mood to see what crude and or disrespectful messages the annoying lacrosse players would have written about his girlfriend, so he took this opportunity to brush past them. His movements caught Coach's attention, though the man was dating his mother, he wasn't sure if he was good with the fatherly advice Austin needed at the moment.

So, Bobby just let him leave.

•••

"Austin."

"Hey, Austin!"

"What, dude?" He turned around in annoyance, shocked to see Scott and the Steiner twins walking behind him.

They looked him over, shaking their heads as they realized he wasn't the one holding an emitter.

"It's coming from the basement." Ethan said.

"What?" Austin questioned with a blank face.

"Come on." Scott ushered them to follow.

Austin did so with hesitation. He was confused on what was happening but that confusion slowly turned to anger as his blue eyes locked on Stiles' figure.

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me." The Stilinski put his hands up in surrender.

Austin flinched as the twins immediately charged at him, growling in his face as they slammed him against the wall.

Austin didn't have much of a reaction, though he could admit that his heart pounded at the possibility of them killing him.

"Wait, stop!" Scott said, pulling them off his friend, roaring in their faces, "I said, stop!"

"It's me, Scott. I swear it's me. I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."

The George teen could admit that it was a little weird that Stiles apparently had no clue what he did. Hell, Ryder and Isaac were in the hospital with horrible injuries because he nearly shut the hospital down.

It seemed Stiles noticed as he furrowed his brows at the fact that Ryder wasn't currently glued to Austin's side. The brown eyed teen opened his mouth to question her absence, instantly getting cut off by Austin's on edge tone,

"You put her in the hospital." He watched Stiles' face falter, "Right along with Isaac."

"I-"

"That's what you've been doing the last two days."

"I know, Austin, I'm sorry." He quickly spluttered out, looked down at his shoes at the deadly glare Austin had on him.

"You know what happened at the hospital?" Ethan asked.

"I know more than that." He pulled out a map of sorts, "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident. And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

"What the hell have you been up to?"

"I think something worse. A lot worse."

The four teens looked down at the paper Stiles showed them, their faces showing completely different emotions. From the corner of his eye, Austin could have sworn he saw a hint of a smirk on the Stilinski's face.

Though it left as quickly as it came.

"What the hell were you doing? Building a Terminator?"

Stiles didn't seem to appreciate Aiden's sarcastic comment, responding with one of his own, "Thank you for that."

"Guys, this is a map." Austin pointed out.

"Isn't that the cross country trail?"

"That's the Tate car. Where Malia Tate's family died." Scott said.

"You mean that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps."

•••

"Bobby!"

"Hey, kid." Coach went to greet, only for his face to fall, "Stilinski... Whoa."

"Coach, listen close."

Stiles began to explain everything that was happening, from the map to the trap he planted on the track, doing what he could to leave out anything too crazy. Crazy as in supernatural.

Once he finished, Scott and Ethan ran off to hopefully stop the students from running the track. It didn't work well as the pounding of footsteps could be heard coming in their direction.

"Stop, stop, stop! Everyone, stop!" Stiles shouted.

They watch as the Stilinski leaned down, pulling a chain from beneath a pile of leaves. Frowns etched onto their faces, wondering why their run was paused because of a simple chain.

Finstock began to clap, making a clear mockery out of Stiles' behavior.

"Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain. Can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?"

Austin narrowed his eyes, "Bobby—"

He's cut off by an arrow skimming just past his face, planting itself in the middle of Coach's chest,

"Oh, crap."

He let out a painful scream. One that pieced through Austin's ears as the teen wasted no time in falling to his knees to help as much as he could,

"Get it out of me! Get it out of me. Oh, my God, I'm gonna die. Get it out of me! I'm gonna die!"

"Coach, you're not gonna die." Stiles tried calming the man down.

"I'm gonna die!"

Scott placed his hands on the man's wound, "It will hurt less if you stop moving, Coach."

"Get that thing out of me!"

"Stay still, Coach. An ambulance is coming."

"Get it out! I'm gonna die!"

"Coach—"

"Call your mother! I have so many things I want to tell her before I die!" He shouted at Austin who's mouth was open in shock.

Austin looked at Scott with worried eyes, dropping his voice to a whisper, "Can you take his pain?"

Scott pursed his lips, giving Aiden a look.

"Get back! Get back! Give him some room! Get back!"

Austin watched as black veins traveled up the McCall's arms, looking down in disgust at the blood that covered his own hands.

No one noticed the look that fell across Stiles' face before he blinked hard enough for his eyes to fill with tears.

He looked up at the sound of Scott's gasp, glancing over to see Bobby's closed eyes being the reason behind it.

"Is he dead?"

"I think he just passed out."

"I could have killed him. I could have killed him, right? What if it was his head or his throat?"

Austin's jaw clenched at the sound of the quiver in Stiles' voice. He wanted to feel bad for the teen, knowing that he was practically possessed and absolutely none of this was his fault, but this was the second person he cared about that got hurt because of this 'nogitsune'.

Either he was being targeted or his luck was absolute shit.

"But it wasn't." Scott reassured him, "And he's going to be all right."

"I think I just heard an ambulance coming."

"And my dad."

Austin let out a breath, standing up with a grunt.

"Where are you going?" Scott looked at him.

"I'm gonna go call my mom. I need to tell her to meet me at the hospital."

•••

It was no later than six pm when Josie walked into Ryder's hospital room.

She wasn't shocked to see Austin in a chair next to her bed, head resting near her side while he held her hand gently, but she did let out a scream as she didn't expect anyone to be in the room.

The noise had the teen groaning awake, fingers tightening with Ryder's. He expected the person at the door to be a doctor demanding for him to leave the room. But Josie's presence was much more calming.

"Sorry, Jo."

"No, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." She whispered.

He wanted to question why she kept her voice soft, but didn't say anything. Josie had a thing for not wanted to awaken the unconscious from their naps.

"How long have you been here?" She asked him.

"A few hours. My moms boyfriend got shot with an arrow  so she let me leave school early." He tried to joke, but Josie could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Your luck just isn't the best this week, is it?" As she said this, the fourteen year old made herself comfortable at the end of her sisters bed.

"No, no it's not."

"Is he in this hospital?"

"Yeah, a couple doors down. I was in there for like ten minutes before I left." He said, moving his hand to brush the hair out of Ryder's face, "Didn't want to leave her alone for too long."

When Austin came to the hospital, Aaron and Ramona were still there, saying they didn't want their daughter to be in the room without any supervision for long periods of time.

Once Austin showed up, explaining why he wasn't in school, the couple went home to shower and get Josie from school before dropping the girl off, leaving again to get some rest before they went back to the hospital.

Josie gasped softly, pulling her hands to her chest, eyes bright with happiness despite the knocked out werewolves surrounding her, "Your love for her makes me think i'll find love like that one day."

"You're fourteen, Jo. I don't think you should be worried about finding love for a while."

"I'm almost a freshman, Austin. I want to the youngest in my family to find the love of my life." She dropped her hands to her lap.

He chuckled out, "Okay."

His eyes fluttered as he let out a yawn.

Josie let out a quiet huff upon realizing he wasn't feeling the same burst of energy that she was and he'd be sleep again soon.

"Hey, what time are your parents coming back?"

"I don't know." The girl shrugged.

The pair flinched at the vibrating coming from Austin's phone. A text coming in from Scott.

We got Stiles. The nogitsune is settled for a few hours.
I figured I would update you since everyone else is MIA
Is everything okay at the hospital?

A low groan had them snapping their eyes to Ryder,

"How many times do I have to tell you to turn your vibrate off?"

A/N:
-the 'school' and 'hospital' count goes crazy
-i put absolutely no effort into this chapter...sorry
-but what are the odds I finish this season by next week 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
11.5K 713 14
Your a witch at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, no one knew your power. You had the ability to make plants grow, because of th...
51.8K 1K 16
ΰΌ„βœ©*.˚ π™Žπ™‡π™€π™€π™‹π™„π™‰π™‚ π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™π™π™”. --- ❝ in which the girl next door had finally fallen for him. ❞ ( conrad fisher x female oc ) ( tsitp fanfic ) (...
41.7K 740 16
Isabella of Castile is the daughter of the King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella. Her sister is Catherine of Aragon. She is told to help her sister to se...