innocent

Από florencepughismine

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... Περισσότερα

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
old man
pit-stop
child
dear diary
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
my answer
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
getaway car
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
i wish you would
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
get up
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
not a hostage
phony
not a bother
journal
out of the way
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
trouble
lab rat
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
the great escape pt.2
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
her jacket
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

zemo

960 40 9
Από florencepughismine

Cecelia walked down the hallway of her apartment, she was on a walk...at 1 in the morning. Bucky didn't know about it, he was dead asleep. She had just finished, and was walking upstairs. Her hands had gone into her pocket as she searched for her keys.

Tomorrow, her, Bucky, and Sam were going to Berlin. But, she needed to clear her head out. Especially knowing she would have to face Zemo himself. All she wanted to do was cross his name out and go.

She searched in her pockets, looking for her key. "God, damn it." She said as she moved to her other pockets.

"Lose your keys?" asked an older voice. Cecelia looked up to see an older man with a trash bag in his hand.

She knew him.

"вот что бывает с предателями и их семьями" Cecelia spoke to them. (this is what happens to traitors and their families)

Cecelia shot him in the head. Blood splattered and got all over her. She dropped him on the floor, and his father went running over.

"My boy." He sobbed as he stared at him. His hands went on his face as the doors opened again.

Cecelia looked up at him as her heart beat rose. She felt it beating through her chest as he stood outside of his apartment. "Oh, yeah." She said, clearing her throat. Her hand raked through her ponytail as she saw the man smile.

"My son was such a scatterbrain. My other two, organized beyond compare, and they were still little." He said, Cecelia gave a light, but fake smile as he spoke to her. She nodded her head, cracking her knuckles. She dug into the pocket of her leggings and then held up her keys.

"Found them." She said and he stared at her intently. Had he recognized her? Cecelia turned her face away as she put her key into the slot.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked, Cecelia shook her head as she heard the door unlock.

"I mean, I live here..so you must see me around." Cecelia told him as she tried to get out of the conversation.

"Hmm. My memory is old, met a lot of people." He said, letting out a dry laugh. Cecelia nodded her head.

"Have a good night, sir."

"You to, and a word of advice. Keep your keys on a keychain of some sort. It works." He said, Cecelia nodded before walking into her apartment.

"I'll keep it in mind." She said, sticking her head out of the door. He smiled as she quietly closed the door.

Cecelia locked her door before leaning her back on it. She held back her tears as she heard Bucky in the living room. He was on the floor, and she heard his light snores as he slept. Cecelia covered her mouth and let out a quiet sob. She slid down the door, her head going into her hands.

"Shit." She sobbed quietly. She brought her knees to her chest as she tried to console herself. How would she ever explain this to him?

-

"He's just through that corridor." a german officer said, leading the 3 down the hall. Cecelia had dark circles under her eyes. Her braided hair had strands coming out of it

"Alright, give us a sec." Bucky said as he stopped walking. He grabbed Cecelia by the hand, and interlaced their fingers. Cecelia looked up at him, her eyes tired. "We're gonna go in alone." Bucky said and Cecelia looked at him.

"Why?" Sam asked as Cecelia shook her head.

"No we're not." Cecelia said as she tried to let go of his hand. He just held her hand tighter. Thankfully, it was his flesh hand.

"You're an Avenger. You know how he feels about that." Bucky told him. Sam looked at him, his eyebrows raised.

"So is Cecelia, and it's not like you two were known for frolickin' in the sun together." Sam told him as Cecelia gave Bucky a pleading look. She didn't want to see him. not one bit.

"He was obsessed with HYDRA. We have a history together. Trust me, we've got it." Bucky said as he started to walk away. He dragged Cecelia with him, her feet sliding as he pulled her. She barely had the energy to fight him back.

"Really looks like you've got it, Buck!" Sam said as Cecelia pulled away.

"I don't wanna go!" Cecelia strained, Bucky grabbed her full arm and pulled her up closer. He moved her in front of him as she pouted.

"Why don't you wanna go?" Bucky asked as his hands went on her shoulders.

"Pfft. I dunno, maybe because he ruined our lives!" Cecelia said as he walked her over. Cecelia gave up and just simply walked with him.

Her heart beat quickly as she neared the cell. A german officer gave a code, and they walked in. There was a glass wall separating them from Zemo.

The door shut and Cecelia stared at Zemo. He was sitting there, it was dark. His head hung low and his hands were clasped together.

"тоска" (longing)

"проржавела" (rusted)

"семнадцать" (seventeen)

Bucky didn't move a muscle. He didn't tense, he didn't do anything. Cecelia looked up at him as he stared back at Zemo as he stood up, coming into their view.

"Those days are over." Bucky said to him. Zemo tilted his head to the side, a grin appearing on his face.

"I know. I just wanted to see how the new you reacts to the old words." Zemo said before looking at the 15 year old. Cecelia looked away from him, not wanting to see him.

He moved up to the glass as Cecelia stared at the floor. "How about the little one, eh?" Zemo asked, Cecelia didn't look up at him. Her fists clenched as Bucky stared at Zemo.

"два" (two)

"пуля" (bullet)

"холодный" (cold)

Cecelia slightly tensed. She knew the soldier wouldn't come out on her, but she never liked hearing the words. Cecelia plucked up the courage to look up at him, right in the eye. Her blue eyes with the bits of green right into his almost black eyes. There was nothing inside them, they were emotionless.

"Something is still in there." Zemo said as Cecelia looked at him, her expression not changing. "I can see it in your eyes, you're still afraid."

"I'm not afraid of you. You're ass is the one behind a cage." Cecelia said and Zemo smirked at her fiery remark. Bucky squeezed her shoulder, feeling how tense she was.

"I'm sure you know how it feels, little one." Zemo said, Cecelia swallowed the lump that grew in her throat and Bucky nodded his head.

"That wasn't exactly a picnic." He said, Zemo sighed before backing away from the glass.

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry. It was never personal. You were simply a means to a necessary end." Zemo said, mainly to Bucky. Cecelia looked down at her shoes again, her foot was lightly tapping against the ground.

"Someone recreated the super-soldier serum. I need to find out who." Bucky said, Zemo nearing the glass once again.

"You are assuming HYDRA has something to do with this, which is why you came to me, which means you are desperate. Luckily for you, I know where to begin." Zemo said to them, Cecelia raised her eyebrows.

"What's the book your reading?" Bucky suddenly asked him.

"Machiavelli." Zemo said, he walked over to the book and picked it up. I'm there was a key.

Bucky walked Cecelia out as she walked in confusion.

"What did you do?" Cecelia asked him.

"We're breaking him out."

a/n:

i just fucking peed my pants.

i was watching TWD and my dad stands in the doorway and he looks at me and goes "CORALLL" and i was just like "rick wtf?"

and btw i just wanna let yall know that ik i write that most sad things and all of my characters have horrible daddy issues, but i have an amazing relationship with my dad, so don't think i write this because my dad don't love me.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

26.3K 673 9
Star is only a child, and her entire life has been dictated by HYDRA, anything she did was what they wanted to do. She is confused and scared, but th...
17K 604 20
Brought to Earth by her mother, alongside her twin sister, at the young age of six, both Azar and Artemis train under SHIELD to become Earth's heroes...
4.4K 123 14
Adults are like demons, they shut me up. They lock me in my room for days. Making me go crazy. Don't tell me who I am. They don't let me see my dad...