Kiss me in rain | JJK

cakesforjin tarafından

🌷 : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... Daha Fazla

Kiss me in rain
Characters 🌷
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

Tease

8 3 7
cakesforjin tarafından

"It's been a week Aerin-ah! Why aren't you attending the college? All my money are going to dustbin. I can't with you aish!"

"Ma, let her be here. She said that she feels like not going to uni right? Let her be. Don't push her" Yoongi's eyes moved here and there and continued to tell reasons to his mom who's been nagging all day. Aerin didn't wanted to attend college simply because she was contemplating how to meet Jimin. Without Aerin, Jungkook didn't attend the classes too and he went back to his old home where his mom lived.

Aerin lied lazily on couch as she changed on to the T.V channels. Her eyes looked bored and she was at a small verge to roll her eyes.

"Not a whole week Yoongi-ah! Is Jungkook going or not?" Mom asked having her hands folded on to her stomach. Yoongi who was working on tuning his guitar was silent and his eyes slowly shifted to Aerin as Aerin did the same.

"Wow! Jungkook didn't go too? What the hell is happening? Are you guys hiding something from m-"

"Ma ma ma, it's nothing. I'm really hungry. Please make some Bibingmyeon for me" yoongi got up and started pushing his mother to the kitchen who was just whining and shouting again. Aerin finally rolled her eyes and soon her thoughts shifted to her phone as she got a call.

Professor Jin calling...

Aerin hurriedly took the phone and kept it on her ear. Her palms started to sweat hearing Jin's silver voice.

"Ah, Aerin-sii is everything alright? You didn't attend the classes for past two weeks.. I'm concerned about your health and studies"

Oh shit! Yes it's two fucking weeks.

"Uh-uh y-yes yes sir, it's just uhm-"

"Are you alright Aerin-sii, if you are not comfortable you can talk with professor Sana. She being a women may understand your problem better"

Aerin sighed at the care Jin gave. He didn't bash at her for taking these many leaves without informing. It gave a guilty feeling to her.

"No no, it's alright sir. I-uh, I'll come tomorrow...f-for sure"

"No, it's alright Aerin-sii. If you wanna take leave you can. But tell me the reason and mail me a letter. I can mark it under medical leaves"

"Thank you so much sir. But I'm alright now. I'll definitely come tomorrow"

"Alright, if you say so..and what about Jungkook?"

'Jungkook? Why is he asking about him to me? Does Professor Jin know the relationship between us?'

"J-jungkook? Why are you asking about him to me?" Her face became so pink due to the embarrassment she is about to have. Jin chuckled deeply as she could almost see him flipping the glasses on his nose.

"I know about you guys. Now tell me. Will he come tomorrow?"

"Shit! Uh-uh yes yes sir..he..i will ask him to come"

Jin chuckled again and there was a ruffling sound, indicating someone's there beside him.

"Oh yes! I'll be there- alright Aerin-sii. I have to go. I'll be expecting you both to come tomorrow. Be on time. And don't forget to write an hand written letter both of you. I'll hung up now"

"Yes yes professor Jin. Thank you" Aerin sighed throwing the phone to the couch. She lied back on the couch only to get frightened to see the pale figure standing beside him. It was her brother.

"Yah! Why are you frightening me? Aish! I was startled"

Yoongi didn't say anything as he slowly came and sat beside her. His hands went on the backside of the couch as he sat comfortably.

"So are you going tomorrow?"

Aerin's look went from annoyance to concern. She was concerned about herself. Her mental health. Lately she felt so week and powerless. She wanted to lie down all day and switch off the whole world.

"I- i don't want to. But Professor Jin has called me so-"

"You don't have too. I'll talk with him" yoongi's hand fell on Aerin's as he started to sooth her in a comforting manner. Aerin felt like crying again but she gulped the tears as this is not the right time to do so.

"No, professor Jin also said me not to come. He was so kind and didn't scold me for taking leaves without informing..he's concerned about me and my studies..it's not fair yoongi"

"Are you sure I don't w-"

"Yes I'm sure" Aerin smiled lovingly but there was little fear visible in her eyes.

No girl deserve this.

Yoongi immediately pulled Aerin and hugged her from sides. She sighed and left a lone tear staying in her brother's arm.

"You are definitely hiding something from me" startled from the voice, the siblings pulled themselves out. They sat there sighing in disbelief as their mother's eyes shifted back and forth of her children.

"Aish! It's nothing I'm telling right? Is the food ready?" It was Yoongi again.

"Fine. Don't say anything. I'm nothing to you guys after all. The food is ready. Go! Go and eat" with that she stormed to her room.

'You are everything to us mom! That's why we are not telling you anything' Aerin thought to herself and sighed again.

- 🌷-

"Aerin-ah woah! Finally you are here" Maze ran upto her best friend and hugged her tight. She and Jane know whatever happened to her in the past two weeks. They felt bad for their best friend. After a bone cracking hug, Jane hugged her too very lightly. It was really good to able to be in her best friend's arms again.

"I missed you" Jane whispered with tears and Aerin was quick to rub her eyes to stop her tears.

"Me too" she said and patted her cheeks. She pulled Aerin to her seats and they started to talk randomly. They were careful enough not to talk anything related to the incident. Aerin's eyes shifted to the entrance of her eyes and her eyes bloomed seeing the person. It was Jungkook.

And this time he officially didn't wear masks and cover his beautiful face.

Gasps. Yet again. The last time when he showed his face was when he came hurriedly searching for Aerin. That time they couldn't see his face clearly but not this time. He looked like he is proud to show his face, the hot tattoos and piercings.

He didn't stop with that, he came towards Aerin who's eyes were already at him, looking at her boyfriend as it's her first ever time. He kissed his girl's cheeks and then he supported his hands on the table as he stared at her face.

So close.

"Wh-what" she whispered. Everything looked so new to her, she felt like seeing 16 year old Jungkook who was brave to confess his feelings and tease with her always. But the change is he's all grown up, the new tattoos, piercings and his muscle body.

"Nothing?!" He shrugged and pushed her hair behind the ear. The students were amazed by the way he was openly flirting with his girlfriend. Some were jealous, some were cooing over them. But everything went to a halt as they saw the handsome professor Jin coming in. His eyes fell on the couple immediately and they both sat on their places out of respect.

Yes! Jungkook sat beside her, his thighs brushing her own as if it's the natural thing to do.

"Good that you both are back. Are you guys okay?" Jin said adjusting his glasses.

"Yes sir" they both said in unison.

"Good, let's start the class then" with that Jin turned and he began to set the projection screen. The lights went dim and soon he started to teach.

Aerin took time to understand what Jin was teaching as she missed almost many classes in this two weeks. She constantly asked doubts to Jane who was glad to help. But the other one who missed the classes too, didn't take any steps. His eyes stayed on his lover and hands rubbing her thighs.

As soon as Aerin felt his fingers rub her thighs, she gasped looking at Jungkook in shock. Confusion filled her face, his hands moved dangerously towards her crotch.

"What are y-you doing" she whispered carefully so that she is not aloud to expose her boyfriend's teasings.

"Listen to the class Miss" he quickly whispered in her ear and gave a peck onto it. Shivers run through her spine when he pecked on her ear. His hands went inside her tshirt rubbing her stomach.

In that past week when Aerin and Jungkook stayed together, his hands always been on her stomach. He loved rubbing it off smoothly which oddly gave comfort to her too.

"Mmmh" Aerin silently moaned and sighed. The feeling of his hands finally on her made her relax and she felt safe.

"Aerin are you taking the notes" Jin's voice echoed through the classroom as everyone's attention went there. Her lust filled eyes suddenly widened, pushing Jungkook's hand quickly.

"Y-yes yes sir" she said voice slightly above the normal decibel.

"Right- moving on to the digital arts mechanism-" Jin continued which made Aerin to sigh. Her eyes fell on Jungkook who was suppressing his laughter.

"It's not funny, what if we get caught?" She whispered angrily. She again felt weak as his eyes fell on her own, sucking her soul out. "Then we get caught" he whispered, his hands again on to her stomach.

-🌷-

"He looks super cute- can i take him for a walk next morning Aerin-ah?" Jungkook asked ruffling Guerum's fluffy hair.

The upcoming days went good for Aerin. Everyone around her took great care of her upto that she almost forgot such kind of incident happened with Jimin. It was even more easy as Jimin didn't attend the classes. It's the weekend and Jungkook for the past two weeks accompanied to her home from dorm.

"Are you planning to meet Aerin by the chance to seeing Guerum? Seriously! It's two days and you can't sit idle!" Yoongi teased Jungkook who was grinning from ear to ear.

"It's not it hyung! Guerum has grown up so beautifully. You know it was so small when me and Aerin found it?!"

"Yes boy. You have said it million times now" yoongi rolled his eyes.

"But it amazes me" Jungkook said his eyes roaming around Gureum. He looked so cute. Guerum suddenly went towards Aerin who was tiredly sitting on couch. Her face was gloomy and she felt like she would sleep any time. Guerum sat on her lap and his nose sniffed her body thoroughly. His nose went towards her legs and it finally sniffed on to her crotch continuously.

"Guerum-ah, I'm so tired move away" Aerin said but Guerum didn't flinch as it continuously sniffed on her lower body. "Argh! Move away" she pushed the dog a little forcefully which made it to stumble a little.

"Yah! Can't you be gentle? What if he get hurt?!" Yoongi said annoyed by his sister's behaviour.

Aerin got up from the couch forcefully getting angry on her brother. "Nobody ca-res about me. You care about all others but not me! As if i want to hurt him! Can't y-you see I'm tired? Is it my mi-" Aerin couldn't finish the sentence as she suddenly fainted. Yoongi, Jungkook and her mom panicked seeing the girl lying unconscious on the floor.

"Yah- what happened, Jungkook-ah help me lift he-" before Yoongi could finish Jungkook lifted her in bridal style and put her safely on couch.

They tried to wake her up by sprinkling water on her but she didn't wake up.

"Hyung let's g-go to hospital..i-"

"Y-yes Jungkook-ah life her.." Jungkook didn't wait as he took her towards yoongi's car. Yoongi followed him as he opened the car simultaneously.

"Mom you stay here"

"No! What if- it's something wrong to her heart again Yoongi-ah. Oh god..let me come" she entered before Yoongi could say anything.

Panick filled Jungkook as he looked at Aerin and her chest.

The chest where his mom's heart beating for her. For them.

"Stay with me Aerin-ah" he whispered as yoongi started the car moving towards the nearby hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------

Na-ah 🤦🏻‍♀️

See ya in another rainy day with a kiss 😚

------------------------------------------------------------

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5K 93 30
Two Males. Two sets of trauma. Will they be able to overcome their obstacles and pursue a relationship without the house of cards crumbling? ~Warning...
73.1K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
17.8K 701 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
8K 343 31
Started: May 14th 2018 A BTS Jungkook fanfiction: __ON HOLD__ Jung Y/N and Park Jimin have been best friends all they can remember. Y/N recently move...