The Treasure Arc (SMG34 RP st...

By Toon4life

Join the SMG4 crew on a treasure hunt with wacky adventures! Full of comedy, romance and angst! Me and my fri... More

Chapter 1 - A new beginning!
Chapter 2 - Spooky scary forest!
Chapter 3 - Breakfast in the cabin
Chapter 4 - Unexpected visitors
Chapter 5 - Rescuing the ''princess''?
Chapter 6 - Back to the Showgrounds?
Chapter 7 - Friendship blossoming~
Chapter 8 - New players join the party!
Chapter 9 - Bonding time?
Chapter 10 - Headache incoming!
Chapter 11 - Pancakes time!
Chapter 12 - The ship has been sailed slowly~
Chapter 13 - The fairy garden!~
Chapter 14 - Love confession~
Chapter 15 - Summer love
Chapter 16 - SMG4's worst fear
Chapter 17 - Snowtrapped situation
Chapter 18 - Bird up!
Chapter 19 - Damsel in distress~
Chapter 20 - Foe or friend?
Chapter 21 - Meme power go brrr
Chapter 22 - Rewind time!
Chapter 23 - Operation bird down!
Chapter 24 - Playing house!
Chapter 25 - Make a wish everyone!
Chapter 26 - Teacher's pet
Chapter 27 - Beach time baby!
Chapter 28 - Chilling with the homies~
Chapter 29 - Cute confession~
Chapter 30 - Hot spring? Count me in!
Chapter 31 - What the dog doing?
Chapter 32 - Happiest man ever
Chapter 33 - Two painful sides
Chapter 34 - A small yet cute situation!~
Chapter 35 - Fun memories with friends!
Chapter 36 - Double trouble
Chapter 37 - Bonding between meme guardian and his avatar
Chapter 38 - Love is blessing~
Chapter 39 - Gay love in the air~
Chapter 40 - Visiting an old rival
Chapter 41 - The final showdown
Chapter 42 - Smg4's nightmare
Chapter 43 - Family road trip!
Chapter 44 - Let's fight for love!
Chapter 45 - The nightmare is over
Chapter 46 - Everybody loves Smg3!
Chapter 47 - A new family member?
Chapter 48 - Mama is a crybaby!
Chapter 49 - Here comes the baby!
Chapter 50 - Baby on board!
Chapter 52 - Adorable dorks~
Chapter 53 - It's just a theory, a gay theory!
Chapter 54 - No more fake news!
Chapter 55 - Mario and Meggy's moments
Chapter 56 - Mama4's PTSD
Chapter 57 - Sweet chaos!
Chapter 58 - Cuteness overloaded!
Chapter 59 - The end of their adventure
~ Epilogue ~

Chapter 51 - Softie Papa3

404 11 10
By Toon4life

She tries to hold back tears as she gets more concerned about Mario. Smg5 looks at her auntie with big tears on her eyes while trying to calm down from the crying and makes sad baby noises. Outside on the lonely road, Three and Four are searching for Mario while walking together.

Smg3: Mario? Can you hear us? Say something stupid!

Four is playing with his knuckles nervously as he's overthinking about the possibilities that Mario is dead for sure.

Smg4's mind: I hope he's okay...why did he jump out the window like that? Was it my fault? I really want to know what happened before that...

As they keep walking and searching, Three finds a toy car, laying on the road and looking dirty. He picks it up then inspects it closely as he realizes it's the McDonald's toy that he bought for Mario and Meggy. He put it in his back pocket as Four noticed it.

Smg4: What did you find honey?

Smg3: A toy car from the McDonald's Happy Meal that I bought...This is so bizarre...

Smg4: Huh. This is strange...how do you know what's on the toy in the Happy Meal?

Smg3: Because I bought it you idiot! NOooO, I found a random toy car on the road because me like to go VROOM VROOM!

Three says the last part sarcastically as Four rolls his eyes but chuckles about his lover's silliness. A couple blocks away, Mario lays on the ground a little bit away from the road in the grass while in a lot of pain. He has a lot of cuts all over his body from the broken glass and scraps from landing and rolling on the cement. He tries to get up but he can't because of his broken legs.

Mario's mind: Oh no Mario can't move. Mario has failed Baby5. Mario is the worst uncle ever. Mario is sorry Baby5...Mario could not save your gift. Mario is going to die here..

Mario starts to cry until he hears Smg4 and Smg3 as he feels relief.

Mario: Mario is saved! MAMA4! PAPA3! MARIO IS OVER HERE! MARIO NEEDS HELP!

They both hear yelling from the distance as they see Mario laying down with a lot of bruises and scrapes. The meme guardians feel relieved as they run towards Mario and see the worst scenario.

Smg4: Mario! I'm glad you're alive! Are you okay!?

Smg3: Oh no he's alive...what a shame...

Three rolls his eyes while looking unimpressed as Four checks on Mario for any severe damages and ignores his lover's comment.

Smg4: You got a lot of bruises and cuts! We need to help you fast! Can you walk?

Smg3 notices Mario's injuries then looks back to the RV a bit far away and back to Mario as he sees a lot of blood.

Smg3: Damn I would rather put him down right now instead of helping the idiot.-

Four gives him the death stare then smacks the back of Three's head while hearing a small ''owie'' from Three's lip. Mario looks over at Smg3 smugly.

Mario: oOOooh Papa3 is so grumpy. You won't do that Papa3, you know you care about Mario!

Mario looks over at Smg4.

Mario: Mario can't walk. Mario can't feel Mario's legs. Mario will need help getting back to the RV. But first, Mario need help finding Baby5's gift from uncle Mario. She threw it through the window so Mario jumped out after it.

Three rubs the back of his head in pain then heard Mario say about Smg5's gift. He takes the toy car from his back pocket and kneels down close to Mario to show it to him.

Smg3: You mean this stupid toy car? You know you could ask me to stop the RV to go get it right? But again, you don't have any brain cells so you don't think at all. Also I really don't care about you at all idiot.-

Smg4: Wait, Smg5 threw the toy car at the window?

Smg3: Wow, our baby is strong! So proud of her!

Three feels like a proud dad about her daughter being so strong while Four looks at him with a ''really?'' look. The boys are thinking of a solution to bring Mario back until Three has an idea as he gives the toy car to Four and starts to pick Mario up in bridal style.

Smg3: Let's go before I change my mind.-

Smg4: Aww so sweet of you honey! And so strong that I want to feel your muscles so badly.~

Smg3: What?-

Smg4: What-

Smg4 blushes heavily as he covers his mouth of embarrassment and looks away from them. Three is speechless with small blushes on his cheeks.

Mario: oOOoh Mama4 and Papa3 are being so cute! This would make Mario so happy if Mario was not in so much pain.

Mario looks at Smg3.

Mario: Thank you so much for carrying Mario and finding Mario's gift to Baby5! Mario knew that you care about Mario!

Mario then looks over at Smg4.

Mario: Mama4 can you kiss all of Mario's boo boos better?

Three looks at Mario grumpy while still blushing and starts walking towards the RV.

Smg3: Shut up before I drop you. Also Four would never kiss your 'boo boos' away!

Four keeps blushing with embarrassment while following his lover and starts to speak nervously.

Smg4: Well technically I did back at the treehouse when Meggy threw a rock at Mario's forehead and I kissed it to make it feel better but I wasn't thinking since ya know, I'm becoming a mom so I felt stupid and embarrassed about it and Mario said that it was okay.-

Three looks at him like he lost his mind as he thinks that Four was being a sweet mom to Mario and Smg5 while not paying attention to Smg4's rambling about his motherhood. He closes his eyes while still thinking then opens his eyes to see Mario's cuts and bruises around his poor face. Three sighs then he starts to lean in to kiss Mario's forehead gently. Four stops talking when he sees what his lover is doing and giggles quietly.

Smg4's mind: Awww he does care about Mario, just doesn't want to admit it. That's so cute and sweet.

Three pulls away quickly then pretends that nothing happens and whispers with a hint of grumpiness.

Smg3: If you tell anyone about this, I will end your life right away.-

Mario looks at Smg3 with a weak smile and whispers.

Mario: Thank you so much Papa3 for kissing Mario's boo boo better. Mario won't tell anyone.

Mario's mind: Mario is so happy that Papa3 cares about Mario!

Mario starts to cry of joy and holds on to Smg3 tighter, while clearly in more pain from holding him.

Mario: Mama4, Papa3 is the best papa ever! He kissed Mario's boo boos better! Papa3 cares so much about Mario! This makes Mario so happy!

Smg4: Aww I saw that! Come on, we're almost there guys!

Four smiles and he starts to run past them to arrive at the RV first to search for the first aid kit and check on Meggy and Five. Smg3 wants to say something to his lover before he runs off but it's too late as he looks at Mario being joyful with happy tears while trying his best to hold on to his papa. Three gives Mario a weak smile and chuckles.

Smg3: I care about you well, sometimes because we would rather not see you die in my arms and I don't want to become a failure as a meme guardian. I don't think Four will be happy if I end your suffering but for now, I'll try to be uhhh humble? Also Mario, I'm the best papa in the entire world! You know why?

Three smirks as he leans in again but this time he kisses his avatar's cheek with more sweetness than before. He pulls away with a smug.

Smg3: Because I gave you two kisses so I'm way better then Mama4!

He does his famous giggles while feeling proud about it but stops shortly with his unamused face.

Smg3: But seriously if you actually tell anybody about this, I will snap your stupid head off! Got it!?

Mario looks up at Smg3 happier with more tears in his eyes.

Mario: Mario is so happy! Thank you so much Papa3 for being the best papa ever! Can Mario sit in your lap the rest of the way to the food?

Mario looks at him with puppy dog eyes.

Mario: Pretty plz Papa3?~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 606 25
SMG3 was sick of SMG4, and he had enough of him. SMG3 decided to pull a 'prank' on SMG4 by putting poison in his coffee to finally finish him off. Bu...
16.6K 522 11
After someone breaks into the Internet Graveyard Starbucks, SMG4 and SMG3 somehow team up and pretend to be Detectives in order to find SMG3's missin...
14.9K 136 26
This is a book full of Ship Oneshots, Reader x SMG4 Character(s) Oneshots, and Short Stories, all based around SMG4! This book does include SMG34, Mx...
6.1K 120 15
A few months after the events of WOTFI 2023, SMG4 starts having really bad dreams about the "Its gotta be perfect" incident. One night however, his f...