Where destiny lead us to

Door writer_user

Book #3 of destiny series could be read as stand alone. S A K I N A S A F I :- For me, my sole focus is m... Meer

Epigraph
Character aesthetics
1| Rise and shine, hedgehog
2| Mr. CEO
3| New life, old me
4| My Cinderella
5| Chocolates and promises
6| What changed
7| Plans
8| Visit to home
9| Shocks
10| My Gold
11| No sleep
12| Wig drama
14| Dad talks
15| With him
16| Jealousy, Jealousy
17| Insomnia
18| The gems collector
19| Red day
20| Promises
21| We used to be crazy in love
22| Prying eyes
23| Gold
24| Humble abode
25| Alone
26| Night scare
27| Instinct wins
28| Dream came true?
29| Pour your heart
30| New family?

13| Fake

120 12 12
Door writer_user

If a month ago someone would say I would be holding Sakina by her waist, standing so close behind her and openly admiring her beauty, I'd say you are delusional along with me.

But here we are.

Somehow Arzu convinced Sakina to take part in the photoshoot which would be put up on the stores only.

Since Sakina was not comfortable doing an advertisement which would be on the television, we had to drop the idea right off and instead I suggested we schedule the television advertisement for our spring collection instead.

As for the Valentine's Day collection, we would be doing just with a photoshoot for our online sites and stores.

It's a loss, but if Sakina was not comfortable I would gladly take that loss.

After her friend had convinced her, Sakina throwed her hands up. "Fine! Do whatever!"

Then she was dragged in the makeup room for an hour. I was pushed in the makeup room too. A new tux was ordered for me and my hair was set along with some light makeup.

Saifi, our director showed me some basic ideas of photoshoots while Sakina got ready.

For a moment, a thought rose in my mind that this would not be a good idea, but Arzu grabbed my shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "You got this."

I gave her a smile and then followed Saifi to the newly made set which the designing team had made as much as they could save it.

I had thought I would drop by the sets with Arzu to see how the shoot was doing and encourage Sakina for her new job.

But the moment we both stepped inside the set, it was a mess. The makeup room prop made was a mess and both of the actors were prancing on each other like animals.

No, that didn't trigger my rare anger surge. It was the fact that I had seen her clinging to that sorry fucker.

Something close to anger and borderline possessiveness flared in me, I didn't gave two thoughts before marching over towards the scene and pry her away from that bald bat.

Thank god she didn't question what I did, even if she had I could've reminded her that is what I had always done whenever I had seen her with other guys back in college days.

After Arzu's suggestion of both of us being the 'real-fake couple' Sakina was roped in for hair and makeup for nearly an hour.

And when she stepped out of the vanity van, I forgot how to breath.

Somehow the production team managed to get a new dress for her, and it is red.

It's a princess kind of gown she is wearing, the signature rubellite neck piece complimenting the square neckline of the dress. The puffed short sleeves really made her appear like a Disney princess who is ready to sing around her castle with those magical birds and butterflies.

Her curly hairs are now straight as an arrow, which gives her face a completely new dimension.

She really looks like a princess.

"Close your mouth." Arzu whispered from beside me.

It's then I realised, I was gawking her with an mouth open. And I was not only the one who was doing that.

For a frenzied fifteen minutes we both struggle to face the camera and stand according to the angles.

Saifi, who was also interested in directing our photoshoots, kept showing us different and new poses.

So here I am standing behind her with one hand on her waist and with the other we struggle weather to place it on my collar from behind or simply hold it in the air.

"This is stupid." Sakina mutters.

"No it's not." I mumble back.

"It is. We both look so stupid." Her brows furrows and she looks at Saifi who looked two seconds away from a mental breakdown.

I look down at her, "Don't know about me, but you look anything but stupid."

She looks me over her shoulder, "What do you mean?"

Our hands which were suspended in the air, I bring it down to my shoulder and lean in to whisper in her ear. "You look divine."

Her breathing hitches as she locks her eyes with mine.

Her eyes barely shows any emotions, but when it does, all I can see is my favourite music notes creating an harmony in those brown eyes.

The camera shutter goes off and we both blink back.

Saifi claps his hands, "Wow. Wow. Did I mentioned wow?"

Sakina cringes, "Is it that bad?"

"Bad?" The photographer, Burcu blinks, "Try sizzling. The way you both shared a look? Uff." She fans her face.

"We did that?" I mutter.

"Don't you dare move from there, you two. Doruk, hike her hand upto your hairs, then slowly glide your fingers down her wrist, show both the rings, Perfect." Saifi claps his hands, "Great, Sakina—hairstylist, pull that strand aside, yes, perfect, now Sakina tilt your head up and look at Doruk again, and bring back that intensity."

Sakina looks back at me, "What did you do before?"

I smile softly, "Nothing. Just got lost in your beauty."

Before she could give a snarky remark, I slide my other hand down her hip and her lips parts open.

The camera shutter goes off again.

"You are doing this on purpose." She whispers as a chair is brought and I am instructed to sit on it.

"Whatever you say." I mutter shooting her a wink.

Burcu and Saifi discuss something and Saifi speaks, "Alright now," He claps his hands, "Sakina stand behind Doruk and slide a hand across his neck and place the other hand on the back on the chair."

Sakina very reluctantly follows that.

"You look stiff." Burcu comments keeping the camera down. "Don't think of the camera. Think of romance."

I grab her hand which across my neck and intwine our fingers.

"Perfect." Burcu grins. "Doruk look at the hands and Sakina at the camera!"

The shutter goes off again.

"Perfect!" Saifi claps. "Let us review the shots and if it gets approved, we are done."

I get up and gesture at Sakina, "Let's see how it turned out."

She narrows her eyes at me and walks towards Burcu's laptop.

When she shows us the photos of us, I am actually taken aback by the intensity it has in it. The way we both were looking at each other, nothing looked fake.

It looked real. More than real.

Is this how I look at her? With so much intensity, admiration, affectionate, and a hint of sensual energy?

"Wow, Burcu." Sakina whispers, "Your work is amazing."

Burcu laughs, "My muses were amazing. Seriously guys, are you both an item? The chemistry was off the charts."

I wish, Burcu. I wish.

"No we aren't." Sakina replies too strictly, "We are merely colleagues."

I smile, "Nothing unprofessional, Burcu."

Burcu shrugs, "Sucks to not have feelings huh?"

You don't know, Burcu. You don't.

"Alright." I clap my hands, "The photos look great, Saifi, Burcu you both do your magic for whatever editing and mail me the drafts. For now, it's a pack up."

Relief sighs are heard across from the set.

"Today was a long day. Thank you for your cooperation, team. Well done." I clap for them.

******

"Let me drop you." I say to her as she steps out of the vanity van.

Sakina startles, "You are insane."

I grin, "Arguable."

Sakina shakes her head and hikes her bag on her shoulder, "And no to your offer, I will catch a train from here."

I frown and walk behind her, "It's my turn to ask if you are insane. Have you seen the time? You will travel alone?"

She looks at me over her shoulder, "Many people do that."

"Yeah because no one offers them to drop them or is concerned about their safety." I argue.

"And you are?" She replies, "Concerned about me?"

"Well yes." I say firmly. "I won't allow you to travel alone at this time, even your friend had left."

She stops walking and faces me, "Doruk, I have been doing this for years. I am used to everything that happens when I go late."

Everything that happens?

"What happened with you?" I ask, all kinds of scenarios running in my mind.

"The usual creepy stares, pick pocketing, chasing and all." She shrugs.

I raise my eyebrows, "And after that you still go alone?"

She almost smiles bitterly, "Doruk, I live alone in this city. Of course I go alone, doesn't matter early in the morning or late at night."

"Doesn't it gets depressing being alone?"

"Not if you get used to it." She shakes her head, "Anyway, I am leaving."

I grab her wrist before she could walk past me, "Yes, leaving with me."

I start dragging her to my car, and she digs her shoes on the gravel, trying not to walk. "What are you doing?"

I unlock my car, "We are going to our respective houses sakina." I turn to her and wink, "Or we go to mine."

Her eyes widen and she tries to fight my hold. "Leave me. I don't want you to be my chauffeur."

I open the passenger door and turn her around so her back rests on the car, "Listen up, you might have traveled alone, before, not now. No more now."

She narrows her eyes, "Why do you have the sudden urge to become my driver?"

"It would be a honour." I smile and keep a hand on her head and other on her stomach, bending her to sit inside.

"Doruk," she sighs as I make her sit inside. "Why?"

"Why?" I grab the seatbelt and strap it across her body. "Because I care about you sakina, and no matter what you say or believe, I still believe in that friendship which that eight year old girl promised me." I buckle the seat belt on it's place and look at her, our noses grazing, "The definition of friendship for me started from there, and it won't change."

Sakina goes quite as I stand straight and close the door. Rounding the car, I go to my side and drive the car out of the parking.

"Where are we going?" She asks as I take a turn from the intersection instead of going straight.

"To grab something for dinner." I reply, "I won't push my luck by offering to eat in a restaurant, we will take our takeouts and eat at our houses, separately."

"I am paying my own." She grumbles.

I sigh, "Fine." Just one time.

I grab some dinner for ourselves and give her own takeout bag and keep mine at the backseat.

"Happy now?" I ask as she keeps her credit card back in her wallet.

"Very." She replies as I drive from the restaurant.

"From my childhood, I have seen and learned from my mother to live with self respect." She starts, looking outside the windshield, "Growing up, we didn't had good financial conditions, we struggled, but in that my mother always thought me to never depend on anyone. She always told me to buy things from whatever I have. Weather it's small or big, it's mine. I have earned it. I don't know about the people you met in your life who wants your money or expects your luxury, I am not them."

I stop a red light and face her, "And I never thought of you any less from that. You earn and live by your own, travel alone, stay alone. I respect your self respect. But I don't want to treat you because I have money. I want to treat you because you are my friend. You are...special to me."

She glances at me but says nothing.

Fifteen minutes later, I stop my car at the playground of her neighbourhood.

I walk out of the car with her, "Don't argue on this."

She closes her mouth and starts walking with me to the narrow street.

When we reach the gate of her apartment, she faces me. "The friendship you talked about, did you believed in it?"

I step towards her, "With all my heart."

Her eyes droop, vulnerability seeping in them. "Then why did you left?"

I grab her hand, "I had no choice."

A small, almost sad smile forms on her lips. "You promised me, Doruk." Moisture glistens in her eyes, "I was at my lowest and you promised to never leave me." She moves her hand from mine, "But you did."

Just like that, her eyes hardens again.

"You never listened to my side of the story." I say as she turns around to open the gate.

She looks over her shoulder, "You never stayed to say it."

With that, she closes the door on my face. Again.

********************************************

A/N:-

Sorry for the late update. I totally forgot it was Saturday today.

Also......wasn't Doruk extra hot here?

I am so enjoying writing them!!

Vote. Comment. Share. 🩵

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

196K 6.7K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
41K 4.9K 37
*π˜Ύπ™–π™£ π™—π™š π™§π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙨 π™œπ™šπ™£π™šπ™§π™–π™‘ π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£* Published on: 24th October, 2022 Ended on: β€’ π™’π™π™šπ™£ π™ˆπ™žπ™¨π™¨. π˜Ώπ™€π™˜π™©π™€π™§ π™žπ™¨ π™™π™šπ™¨π™©οΏ½...
23.1K 783 36
They say if you love someone truly, you will always find your way back to them, no matter what life throws at youu. As flashbacks came into view, Ha...
401K 9.5K 35
Destiny wants what every girl wants. To have her crush turn into her lover but if said crush is her best friend with a girlfriend that can become qui...