Tears Fall Into The Sea | Ben...

By stardust145

"You know how Ursa means bear? It's fitting that I end up with a Beast." ✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧ Ben Florian Beast x Ur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

682 29 2
By stardust145

The Isle of the Lost doesn't have suicide survivors. No one who loved them ever stopped them. Except for Ursa. She had Uma, and, later on, the pirate crew. So whenever Ursa went out, people would look at her wrists, looking for her scars. Mal and her crew aren't exceptions in that.

Ursa just picks off sweets from the selection.

Mal presses a button on a remote and the divider opens.

"Look!" Evie points to the front.

"It's a trap!" Carlos screams. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay crowd together and cower. Ursa just stays still and wonders, 'Is this my time to die?' She isn't afraid of death anymore after she has spent time wishing for it so fervently.

But, as it turns out, a golden bridge appears.

"It must be magic," Carlos marvels.

"Hey, did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal taps the remote on the surface to get the driver's attention.

"No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button..." The driver presses a button that closes the divider.

"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy." Mal turns away from the driver and smirks to herself. Then, she finally notices Ursa again. She opens her mouth to say something, but Evie elbows her and shakes her head no.

As if Ursa can't see her too. She turns to look out the window, occasionally getting sweets.

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Once Ursa steps out of the limousine, she looks around her, inwardly reveling at the blue skies above her, the greenery around her, and the band playing in front of her. She zones out the fighting of the boys and rubs the scar on her wrist.

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." Wait, this is important. Ursa zones back in.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in 'Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo'?" Mal asks her.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it!" Fairy Godmother says.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile and that sparkly wand."

That's the second time she mentioned the 'sparkly wand'. What does she want to do with that wand?

Fairy Godmother takes Ursa out of her mind when she says, "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future.'"

The people behind her step forward. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben."

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king," the girl pridefully says.

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Says Evie, but the girl replies, "The evil queen has no royal status here, and neither do you."

"This is Audrey," Ben says.

"Princess Audrey, his girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Ursa feels bad for Ben.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews," Fairy Godmother rambles. She walks away with the band following behind her.

"It is so, so, so good to finally me-meet you all." Ben goes down the line of VKs to offer each of them a handshake. "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples began to heal." While shaking Ursa's hand, he glances down at her wrist and frowns. He then looks at her with sad eyes.

Mal cuts the speech, "Or the day that you showed four people where the bathrooms are."

"A little bit over the top?" Ben asks her.

"A little more than a little bit." The two of them share a smile.

"Well, so much for my first impression," Ben says.

The moment Audrey speaks about Maleficent and such, Ursa tries to zone out again, but couldn't as Ben leads her to the side for a conversation.

"You know, we can give you help with your mental health problems, if you need it," he tells Ursa.

She stares at him.

"It's just that," he continues, "I saw the cuts at your wrist. Did you do that to yourself?"

She nods after a pause.

"A-and do you still have thoughts of-of dying?" Ben asks her.

"...Yes." Ursa reluctantly answers.

"Then, let me refer you to psychologists and psychiatrists, they're doctors for your mind. I just want you to get some help."

As much as Ursa wants to say she doesn't need it, she wants to get help, to be able to live a better life.

"...Fine."

Ben smiles at Ursa. It was the happiest and most genuine smile she ever saw.

She can't help but stare.

After a moment, Ben turns to the others and says, "Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah?" Ben starts walking and the others follow. Audrey hurries to Ben and links their arms. "Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king."

He claps his hands, and the statue of the current king morphs into his beast form. Carlos gets scared and jumps into Jay's arms.

"Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."

"Does he shed much?" Mal jokes with him again.

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." They share a smile once again.

"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Says Mal.

Here she goes again with the wands. Knowing her and her mom, they probably want to take it. And maybe Mal's crew, too.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben says.

"Who happened to be kings and queens," Mal says.

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." And there Audrey goes again with royalty and such.

"Doug. Doug, come down." A boy in a band suit nears them. "This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay?" Ben looks at Ursa as if reassuring her of it.

"And If there is anything you need, feel free to-"

"Ask Doug," Audrey interjects and drags Ben away.

"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." He sees Evie. "Heigh-ho."

"Evie. Evil queen's daughter," she says as she salaciously walks near him.

Doug shakes his head and says, "Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101."

"Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms," Mal says and goes up a set of stairs. Her crew follows her like little ducklings.

"Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys." Doug points at another set of stairs.

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

As Mal and Evie want to dorm together, Ursa gets stuck with another Auradonian.

She extends her hand with a cheerful smile. "I'm Lonnie, Mulan's daughter."

Ursa stares at her quizzically but doesn't leave her hanging and shakes her hand. "Ursa, Ursula's daughter."

Lonnie goes to sit on a bed. "This is my bed, this is my bedside table, and that's my closet." She points to them. "That's your bed, your bedside table, and your closet. The rest are ours. Oh, and this is your key." Lonnie hands it to her. When Ursa extends her hand to take it, Lonnie shifts her gaze to her wrist.

"Oh." Lonnie looks like she's about to cry. "What happened? Did you do that to yourself?"

Ursa widens her eyes, realizing her mistake, and retracts her arm.

"Oh!" Lonnie stands and hugs her. "If you need anything, anything at all, you can go to me, alright? You can talk to me about anything; this is a safe space."

Ursa just stands there awkwardly, stunned by the action. No one on the Isle hugs a near stranger. In fact, she's pretty sure only the crew hugs each other in the Isle, when no one outside the crew is there.

This is going to be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 905 12
𝗋𝗈𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌 & 𝗋𝖾𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗌. ❙ 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❪ 𝗆𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝖾𝗋𝗒 ❫ ⸻ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉, 𝗍𝗁�...
35.2K 526 52
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⎢ ❝ True love doesn't exist. ❞ ❝ Madi, have you always had those golden little flecks in your eye...
3.2K 64 8
"ᴴᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ." "ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ" ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁿᵒ ᵃᵐᵒᵘⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢᵖᵉˡˡ ⁱˢ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ *still in progress*
4.2K 418 4
𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑭𝑨𝑵𝑭𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 '𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺' 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝒀 𝑩𝑬𝑵 𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑵 𝑿 𝑶𝑪 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯...