๐‹๐„๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž || ๐Š๐•

By -shesogoatedd

๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ. ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž. More

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ/๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„

๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐

5.4K 225 47
By -shesogoatedd

You been rollin' around, shit I'm rollin up. Light and roll it up. Break it down like a pound, shit was never us. Shit was never us, That's the real on the real, are you serious?
NEEDED ME X RIHANNA

|| DAYVON AMIRE BENNETT ||
|| ATLANTA, GA ||
|| 10:25 AM ||

"Bitch fuck yo' nigga, hoe fuck his feelings." Dayvon rapped as his arms were wrapped around Jhene's neck.

"Dayvon watch yo' damn mouth nigga." She frowned, trying to brush her curly hair into a ponytail.

"My fault ma. You good though?" He questioned, looking at her through the bathroom mirror.

"Yes. Now go before you're late to the interview boy." She chuckled, turning around to face him.

"See i'ma killer—."

"V Roy!"

"Ight, i'a be back later. Text me if you need anything gang." He kissed her cheek, laughing once she turned the other way with a grin on her face.

"Bye Von." She smiled, also kissing his cheek.

"Damn, why you holding out on me ma?" He groaned, throwing his head back.

"Because you have a girlfriend." She smirked.

"And yet you in my arms like this lil folks?" He had an identical smirk on his face, making her nod and move away.

"Bye, Dayvon." She waved, scrolling on her phone as she made her way to her bed, which Kimani was sleeping in.

"Man, bye Jhené." He mushed her head, kissing Kimani's forehead, before grabbing his keys and disappearing out the door.

As he sat in his car, he waited for the air to heat up as he texted Durk on his phone, before getting an incoming call from Alexis.

"Hello." He spoke lowly, pulling his hair into a ponytail.

"Von? Hi. I miss you." Alexis spoke into the phone, her voice sounded sad which made him frown.

"Lexis I told you, I need a break ma." He replied, pulling out of the parking space.

"And you chose to stay with that bitch to get some?! The bitch you fucking kissed!" She yelled, sitting up in her bed.

"Chill out. I been helping her heal, what the fuck is you talking about?" He mugged the phone as he drove on the road. He still had yet to tell her about Kimani.

"Nah, you didn't tell me that she's your baby mama." She spoke and his eyes slightly widened.

"Yeah nigga, my brother told me. How could you, Dayvon?" Her voice cracked, and he shook his head.

"This was before you, Alexis." He told her.

"I don't give a fuck! You should've told me i was gonna be a fucking step mom!" She raised her voice.

"Man— I'm finna hang up. Stop fucking yelling in my ear gang." He grumbled, his thumb hovering over the red button as he pulled up to a red light.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Just tell me, have y'all been fucking or kissing?" Alexis asked, hearing him sigh.

"That was one time Lexi. You fucking or kissing yo' ex still?" He retorted, causing the line to go silent.

"You forreal right now, Dayvon? You know I would never cheat on you again.." She spoke sadly.

"Oh forreal ma? So that wasn't you in the video at the club wit' folks all on you, kissing on you and shit?" He brung up, making her roll her eyes.

"I-I was drunk." She tried to make an excuse, which caused him to shake his head.

"Stop being a thot." He said before finally hanging up. He was so tired of the relationship in general, and was literally about to give up.

"Now, when it comes to, Lil durk. Um, are you biologically related to him?" The interviewer questioned Dayvon.

"That's my brother. Like, we ain't got the same mother and same father though, but that's my.. yeah." He nodded, looking at the floor.

About 20 minutes later, Dayvon was finally finished with the interview and was pulling up to him and Alexis' home.

Unlocking the door, he sighed once he heard voices. He was hoping to come home and get some sleep, but that clearly wasn't gonna happen.

"Oh, hi baby." Alexis rounded from the corner, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Wassup." He mumbled, smiling once he seen his nephew, Grandbabii come running up to him.

"Wassup lil foe nem? You good? Ain't nobody fucking wit' you is they?" He moved away from Alexis, picking him up.

"Yes. I missed you!" grandbabii hugged him tightly.

"I missed you too." Von chuckled softly.

~~

"Okay Kimani. What do you want me to do mama? Von had things to do today." Jhené sighed as Kimani silently cried next to her.

"He no love me." She cried, snuggling up against her mother.

"Yes he does, baby. Don't do that. Dayvon loves you a lot." Jhené pouted, kissing her tears away as she opened her phone, dialing Von's number.

On the third ring, he answered, "nae? You straight?"

Kimani's face lit up as she heard her dad's voice.

"Dada!" She took the phone from Jhené, looking in the camera at Dayvon.

"Hey lil foenem. What you doing? Why you crying?" He looked in the camera at his daughter, them both having an identical frown on their faces.

"I miss you. Where you go?" She questioned, her legs kicking.

"I'm home mama. I'a come back later, ight?" He told her, chuckling as his nephew stuck his head in the camera.

"Von who that?" He pointed to the phone.

"That's yo' cousin, folks. Say hey Mani." Dayvon told his daughter, and she waved in the camera, a smile on her face.

"You have hair like my dada?" Kimani tilted her head, grandbabii nodding.

For 30 minutes, grandbabii and Kimani spoke on the phone about nothing, until Kayla was ready to take him home.

"We'll see you later, Dayvon." Jhené spoke.

"I'a see you later, baby mama. Love y'all lil folks." He replied, a smile on his face.

"We love you too." She replied, before hanging up.

"Hmph. Mommy I tired." Kimani mumbled, rubbing her mother's ear.

"Okay babycakes." Jhené spoke, pulling her to be halfway covered with the blanket.

She was so confused on why Kimani was so tired lately. It was weird but she never really questioned it. Ever since she got her shots, she'd been tired for the last few days.

Her phone rung, making her quickly pick it up, not wanting to disturb her daughter.

"Hi sissy. What you doing baby?" Brooklyn's voice came through the phone.

"Hi boo. I was just putting Kimani to sleep. You know, ever since she got her vaccinations a couple weeks ago, she's been tired a lot. I don't know why though. She's usually energetic." Jhené replied, her face frowned up.

"It's probably because of the shots. I think I read something that said vaccinations can cause sleepiness, but I doubt it should last this long, so take my neicey pooh to the hospital." Brooklyn told her.

"I will when she wakes up." Jhené nodded.

"Okay, but what you doing next week?" Brooklyn inquired, sitting up and putting her phone on speaker.

"Dayvon, you really didn't have to come back." Jhené chuckled, letting Von in the house.

"Ion care, Lexis finna piss me off on God." He murmured, rubbing his ear as he sat on the couch.

"What happened Von?" She rubbed his ear, trying to sooth the pain if he had any.

"She was fucking yelling fa' like a hour. I was tryna talk shit out and she ain't wanna hear a nigga out. Gave me a fucking headache." He stood to his feet, sighing once he was pulled back down.

"What happened?" She repeated.

"I was tryna go to sleep, but she kept bugging me bout you and Ki. I told her what it was, and she don't believe me. She kept yelling at me telling me how I was being a hoe and shit. Then I brung up her fucking her ex, and she wanna play victim, you see what i'm saying?" He explained, looking at the floor the whole time.

"I left, and ain't say shit to her since then. She been blowing my shit but ian respond." He finished, watching Jhené shake her head.

"Y'all are toxic as fuck man." She laughed, standing up and grabbing his hand.

"I might take Kimani to the hospital once she wakes up." Jhené informed Dayvon, which is when he stopped following her to her room.

"Why? What's wrong with her?" He asked, leaning against the hallway wall.

"I don't know, she's just been sleeping so much lately, and you know she's usually energetic." She answered, yawning afterwards.

"Shit, ight. C'mere." He pulled her closer to him, turning her around so her back could be against his chest.

"I miss you girl." He mumbled into her ear, rubbing her belly.

"D-dayvon." She whispered, mesmerized by only his touch.

"Why you stuttering mama? Ian even do shit yet." He chuckled, his cold, minty, breath hitting her ear.

"Stop, you know what you do to me man." She whined, gasping once he cupped her pussy in his hand.

"You miss me ma? Lemme know." He questioned, sucking her neck.

"She got that million dollar, that million dollar, ou, ou, ou." He sung in her ear, laughing once she pushed him away.

"You so aggravating!" She stomped, crossing her arms.

"You acting like a baby," He laughed, stopping once he heard small cries from the room.

"Ugh, you woke up my baby wit' yo' ugly ass laugh nigga." She rolled her eyes, walking into the room.

Kimani was sitting up in the bed, her hand over her upper arm.

"It's okay baby, stop crying babycakes." Jhené wiped her tears, before letting her crawl into her father's lap.

"Dada." She cried, poking her arm, crying more. Dayvon moved her hand, his eyes squinting as he seen blood on her arm, that looked like someone tried to wipe it off.

"Aye, Jhené she was bleeding or sum?"

Chapter eleven y'all i'm getting somewhere!

What y'all think wrong with Kimani?

Ideas?

Thoughts?

❤️
|| BRII ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 13.8K 52
๐™€๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.
25K 536 49
Y'all should readโค๏ธ
290K 12K 38
โ›โ› ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’‚ โœโœ
303K 8.6K 31
โœฐ"๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š๐•ž ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•’๐••... ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•—๐•— ๐• ๐•—"โœฐ