SHCMUCK ✅

By khadeem1131

being poor you become a schmuck to the rich people. Abdulhamid a 28-year-old young man who leaves his life in... More

#ONE
#TWO
#THREE
#FOUR
#FIVE
#SIX
#SEVEN
#EIGHT
#NINE
#TEN
#ELEVEN
#TWELVE
#THIRTEEN
#FOURTEEN
#FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
#Seventeen
#EIGHTEEN
#Nineteen
#TWENTY
Twenty One
Twenty two
# Twenty three
#Twenty Four
#Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
#Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forth Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
New book alert 🥳

Thirty Two

24 9 6
By khadeem1131

AbdulHamid and Aishatu walk to the car. I'm going to miss you. I wish your Dad will allow you stay here for the wedding. AbdulHamid muttered.
I will only spend three days with them and you will come and pick me up as your bride. Aishatu muttered with a smile.

Abdul, I don't know how my stepmom and grandma are going to treat us. I'm scared Grandma won't welcome Mama. Aishatu muttered with a sigh.
Don't be scared. You just have to endure whatever they did to you. You will just spend three days with them.
I have talked to Asiya, she will be with you. AbdulHamid muttered reassuringly.

Ishaq walks to them.
Are you ready? Ishaq asked Aishatu.
Yes, I am. Aishatu muttered.
Mama, we are waiting for you. Aishatu hollered.
Larai quickly stride out of her bedroom and walked to them.
AbdulHamid opened the door for her and she hopped in.

Aishatu also enter the car and waved at AbdulHamid.
Ishaq zoom out of the house immediately the gateman open the gate for him.

Sir, Your Dad is calling you. AbdulHamid heard Laila's voice.
Laila, I told you several times to stop calling me Sir. Call me Abdul that you used to call me. AbdulHamid muttered with a sigh.
Okay, I'll try. Laila muttered.

Alhaji, you have to send that woman out of this house if you want peace. Hajiya Khadija muttered.
Khadija, Halimah is not leaving this house.
This is my house and I decide who stays and who leaves.
If you are not comfortable with her staying in my house then you should leave. I'm not stopping you. Alhaji Ibrahim reverberates.

She will leave this house else there won't be peace in this house. Hajiya Khadija retorts.
If anything happens to Halimah I won't spare you. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered glaringly.
AbdulHamid heard everything.
This woman hates Mama so much. AbdulHamid muttered and knocked on the door.

Come in. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.
AbdulHamid walks in.
Abbah, I will come back later. AbdulHamid muttered walking out to give them space.
No, Son. Let's go to the Garden. Alhaji Ibrahim held AbdulHamid back.

They Saunter out of the room leaving Hajiya Khadija fuming.
Alhaji Ibrahim and AbdulHamid reach downstairs and meet Jannah watching a movie.
Firdausi, you should be strong by now. Why didn't you go to work today? Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.

Why are you asking me that? As if you care. You are not my father so mind your business. It's my life and I choose how I want to leave it. I don't know why I'm still in this house. Jannah muttered eyeing Alhaji Ibrahim.
Jannah don't you dare talk to my father in that manner. AbdulHamid muttered.

What will you do if I talk to your feeble father in that manner? Jannah muttered.
AbdulHamid got angry and slapped Jannah twice.
If you don't want to stay then leave. This is my father's house, not yours and I will not tolerate you disrespecting him. AbdulHamid reverberate.

Alhaji Ibrahim tried all he could to stop AbdulHamid.
You two should stop all this nonsense. Alhaji Ibrahim fired.
Abdul, you are the eldest. Jannah is your younger sister. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.
I'm sorry Abbah but she is not my sister and will never be. AbdulHamid muttered and Storm out of the living room.

Alhaji Ibrahim walks to the Garden.
Abbah, I'm sorry for what happened now. AbdulHamid muttered.
Alhaji Ibrahim ignored him and walked to the chair to sit down.
Abbah, I'm sorry. AbdulHamid muttered again following Alhaji Ibrahim.

It's okay. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.
Thank you, Abbah. AbdulHamid muttered with a smile.
Abdul, you shouldn't have said that to her. That girl has no one but us. If she should leave this house where will she go to? She is used to the luxurious life if she leaves my house she will suffer.
Son, I want you to reduce your anger else it might end up ruining your reputation with your friends or close ones. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.

Okay, Abbah. AbdulHamid muttered.
Abbah, why did you call me? AbdulHamid asked Alhaji Ibrahim.
Abdul, can you handle my company? Alhaji Ibrahim ask him.
Abbah, I'm working. AbdulHamid muttered with a chuckle.

Yes, I know you worked but I want you to handle both if you can.
I want to hand over the company to you soon. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.
Abbah, working in the hospital can sometimes be hectic and now I should handle the company. AbdulHamid muttered wondering how he was going to cope with two works at a time.

You are the only child I have. Alhamdulillah that I find you else who will take care of my property when I'm gone.
Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.
Okay, Abbah. I will try. AbdulHamid muttered.
AbdulHamid, as the CEO it is not necessarily you go to the company every day. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.

Okay, Abbah. AbdulHamid muttered.
Abdul, have you sent your wedding Invitation cards to your friends? Alhaji Ibrahim ask him.
Yes, Abbah. I have also informed my best friend. Abbah, you will meet him when he comes. AbdulHamid muttered.

Who is he? Is he staying here? Alhaji Ibrahim ask AbdulHamid.
No, Abbah. He is in Zaria.
Abbah, Salisu has done a lot for me.
He was always by my side. Abbah, he also help me when I was framed and accused of rape. I spent five days in prison. Salisu was there for me. He and Adnan's father helped me out of the prison. AbdulHamid muttered.

I'm sorry, Son. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered sadly.
Your friend needs to be rewarded. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.
Abbah, I offered to sponsor him to the university but he refused to go to school. AbdulHamid muttered.
Son, why did he refuse? Alhaji Ibrahim ask him.

Abbah, Salisu thinks his brain is not as sharp as it was when he was young. He wants me to give him money to open a supermarket. AbdulHamid muttered.
I also promise to get him and his mom a new house. AbdulHamid muttered.
That will be good. Your friend deserves more than that.
You will take me to Adnan's house I will thank his father for saving my Son. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.

Abbah, Adnan's father is dead. He had an accident while returning to Abuja from Zaria. AbdulHamid muttered sadly.
May his soul rest in peace. Alhaji Ibrahim prayed.

Mrs. Khadija warned your husband's Son to stay out of my lane else I will kill him. Jannah muttered barging inside Hajiya Khadija's room.
She is my husband's Son, not mine. Go and warn him yourself. Hajiya Khadija muttered.

Jannah, you stop calling me Mummy. Hajiya Khadija muttered sadly.
Jannah scoffed.
You are not my Mom. Are you? Jannah asked.
I didn't give birth to you but I feed you.
You are so ungrateful. I should have let you suffer in your mother's hand. Hajiya Khadija muttered flicking back her tears.

I will leave this house for you and Your husband's Son. Jannah muttered and saunter out of Hajiya Khadija's room.

Abdul, let's go and stop Jannah before she leaves the house. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered worriedly.
AbdulHamid and Alhaji Ibrahim stood up and started walking to the the main apartment.

AbdulHamid opens the door and see Jannah wheeling her luggage downstairs.
Firdausi, where are you going to? Alhaji Ibrahim asked her.
I'm leaving your house. Your wife and Your Son want me to leave and I will do so. Jannah muttered with a sniff.

This is my house not for my wife or Son. I built the house not them. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.
I didn't ask you to leave. Did I? Alhaji Ibrahim asked.
Jannah blinked her eyes flicking back her tears.
Jannah, I'm sorry for how I spoke to you. I didn't mean my words. Please don't leave the house. AbdulHamid muttered.

I'm doing this for Abbah's sake else I won't stop you from leaving. AbdulHamid muttered inwardly.
Jannah, I don't want you to ever think that I'm not your father. I'm your father. You are free to ask me whatever you want and I will give it to you. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.

Hajiya Khadija wipe off her tears
I hope she won't leave the house. What have I done? Hajiya Khadija muttered.
She picks up her phone and Dial Mardiyyah's number.

Mardiyyah, how are you? Hajiya Khadija ask immediately Mardiyyah pick up.
I'm fine, Mummy.
Mummy, are you alright? Your voice is down. Mardiyyah ask Hajiya Khadija.

Mardiyyah, it's your friend. She wants to leave the house because I shouted at her.
Mardiyyah, your friend doesn't respect me and my husband anymore since she finds out we are not her biological parents.
Mardiyyah please, I want you to talk to her maybe she will listen to you. Since you are her best friend. Hajiya Khadija muttered.

I'm sorry Mummy, but I and Jannah are no longer friends. She cut me off because I was angry at her after I found out she had a miscarriage. I didn't know she was pregnant. Jannah insult me and she wants me to mind my business and I want to do that.
Jannah didn't attend my wedding.
I'm sorry Mummy but I can't help you with that because my husband warns me not to see I and Jannah together anymore. I don't want to go against my husband. Mardiyyah muttered.

Thank you, Mardiyyah. Hajiya Khadija muttered and hung up.

*******

Ya Salam! Farhan muttered. He falls to the bed panting.
Zawj, Congratulations Abbah has finally forgiven you. Azizah muttered caressing Farhan's bare chest.
Thank you. My One. Farhan muttered.

Are you going to start working in Abbah's company with Your brother? Azizah asked Farhan.
No, I'm looking for immigration work. Abbah promises to help me out.
Mubarak is right. I shouldn't depend on my parents. I need to work for myself. Farhan muttered.

My One, I will buy you a Jamb form you will fill it and write another Jamb again.
Which course do you want to study? Farhan ask Azizah.
I want to study anatomy and physiology. Azizah muttered.
That's a good course but you need to study hard for it. Farhan muttered.

Thank you. Azizah muttered. She leans forward and places a kiss on Farhan's lip.
Farhan deepens it and hover over her.
Zawj, no, please. I'm tired and hungry. Azizah muttered stopping Farhan from going further.
Okay, let's rest while I order something for us to eat. Farhan muttered cuddling Azizah.

**********

Abdul, have you called Aishatu? Hajiya Halimah ask AbdulHamid.
Yes, Mama. They are about to enter Kaduna. I told her to call me when she arrived. AbdulHamid muttered.
Mama, Salisu and his mom are coming for my wedding. AbdulHamid muttered.
Okay, Son. Hajiya Halima muttered.

Abdul, if you don't mind I would like to go with you to your new house.
I don't want to stay in this house. Your father's wife doesn't like me.
Anytime we cross paths with her, she always insults me. She thinks I'm here to take her husband. Hajiya Halimah muttered.

Mama, I won't leave you in this house.
Mama, if Abbah wants to marry you, he will and she can't stop it from happening.
Men are meant to marry four wives. You were in Abbah's life before her.
You are Abbah's first love. He still loves you. Mama, Abbah wants you back. AbdulHamid muttered sincerely.

Mama, Abbah talks to Uncle Abubakar's wife.
She will go to Kaduna with the wedding box. AbdulHamid muttered.
Okay, Abdul. Hajiya Halimah muttered.
Abdul, when will your father introduce you to his family? Hajiya Halimah ask AbdulHamid.

Mama, I don't know when he will do that. But maybe after the wedding. AbdulHamid muttered.
Your father should have done that before the wedding. You need your grandma's blessings. Hajiya Halimah muttered.
Mama, will they accept me? AbdulHamid ask her worriedly.

Abdul, your father will know how to handle it. Hajiya Halimah muttered.
Okay, Mama. AbdulHamid muttered.
Mama, I want to go to Adnan's house. I promise to visit him. AbdulHamid muttered.
Okay, Son. My regards to him. Hajiya Halimah muttered.

********

Haven, hope you prepare enough food? My friend is visiting us today. Adnan ask Abla.
Yes, Hun. Abla muttered.
Hun, I want to eat burger and fries. Abla muttered.
Haven, you have cooked. You should leave that one later. Adnan muttered hugging Abla from behind. Kissing her on her collarbone.

Hun, I don't feel like eating this food. Maybe later. Abla muttered.
Okay, I'll buy it for you. Adnan muttered.
They heard a knock.
Hun, I think your friend has arrived. Abla muttered.

Adnan strides out of the kitchen and walks to the door. He open the door and AbdulHamid smile at him.
Welcome, ango. Adnan teased AbdulHamid.
He walk inside.
Adnan take him to the couch and they sit down.

Abla walk in with a tray of refreshments.
Welcome, Angon Aisha. Abla teased.
You and your husband are teasing me, right? AbdulHamid muttered and they all Burst into a fit of laughter.

Their laughter died down. Abla walk to the kitchen to take the food.
Adnan and AbdulHamid discuss about his wedding.
Guy, did you know that my Dad want my wedding to be a grand one? He invited all his rich friends even the ones outside the country.
I prefer a simple wedding but Abbah didn't agree to it. AbdulHamid muttered with a chuckle.

Your Dad is right. You are his only Son. He might also want to introduce you to his friends. Adnan muttered.
Abla finishes arranging the food on the dining table.
She walks to Adnan and AbdulHamid.
Let's go to the dining. Abla muttered.
Adnan and AbdulHamid follow Abla to the dining.

She serves them and AbdulHamid thanks him.
Is she not eating? AbdulHamid asked Adnan immediately after Abla left the dining.
She changed her mind. She want me to buy her a burger and fries.
I'm tired of her pregnancy cravings. If I bought it for her she might say she doesn't want to eat it anymore.

Guy, my wife often wake me up at night just to prepare spaghetti casserole for her. Adnan muttered frustratedly.
You shouldn't complain. You are responsible for what she is carrying. AbdulHamid muttered with a chuckle.
Your turn will soon reach. Adnan muttered glaringly.

********

AbdulHamid reach home and drives inside. He parked his car in the parking lot and started walking to the pool.
AbdulHamid reached the pool and sat down then put his legs inside the water.
He Dial Aishatu's number and she picked up at the third ring.

My Noor. Have you reached home? AbdulHamid asked Aishatu.
Yes, I was about to call you when you called. Aishatu muttered.
How was it? Hope they welcome you nicely. AbdulHamid asked Aishatu.
Yes, Aishatu muttered.

Have you eaten? AbdulHamid ask her.
No, but I will once I shower. I'm tired and Baba's sister wants to take me out for skin care. Aishatu muttered.
Ya, Rabb! Can't she let you rest then she will take you there tomorrow. I don't want my wife to fall sick before our wedding. AbdulHamid muttered.
I don't know. I will call you later. My aunt is calling me. Aishatu muttered.
Okay, My regards to Mama. Don't forget to send me your hena picture. AbdulHamid said and Aishatu muttered okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1.6K 13
(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that half of us crave! it can be something we...
62.9K 1.3K 9
When the enthusiastic cardiologist so full of life and dreams got entangled in an arranged marriage with his polar opposite, his life changed drastic...
2.1K 222 29
Evara Nayak (23) I moved to New York, the city where dreams come true. I shouldn't even be here in the first place but somehow I ended up moving my l...
95.6K 4.3K 14
BREAKING NEWS: Dr. Sanisha was put behind the bars for the charges of murder of a very famous politician. After 2 days...... BREAKING NEWS: Dr. Sanis...