Untamed

By kyu17ayusawa

Prince of Tennis Fan fiction. Don't expect Seigakou here cause this story revolve around Rikkaidai More

Reminder
One
Two
Three
Four
Five.
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Kanagawa tuor part 2
Twenty one
Twenty two

Fifteen

163 2 0
By kyu17ayusawa

I just want to remind you once again. Pot is not mine. But my idea, heroine and extra characters are mine.

Thank you for reading.

My update will be every week. I got busy because classes start.
If I were choose. I will just stay in my room—writing and reading since it's my comfort zone all time.
But you know. Not all the time— what you want, you get. It's a bit frustrating on my part haha.

RAN WALK fast fuming. She was really livid at the moment. How dare he said that?!
That bastard don't have any right to insult her nor Fuji like that. Even in the slightest way. He had no right at all.

She remembered his expression. Ran didn't know what gotten' onto that guy's head—why  he said those words. He was also livid, and Ran can tell that guy's was somehow mad of something.. "ha! Then he turn his anger towards me? That's absurd!" She mumbled under her breathed while kicking some pebbles at the pavement.

While she was busy growling in anger.
When she heard something unpleasant to her ears.
When she checked what is it—-her imitating aura rosed up even more.
The scene of how some schooler bullied a girl. It's actually little girl— made Ran's blood boiled. She hurriedly walked fast to them.

"C'mon brat. Since you've ruined my jersey and I can't play my match because of you. At least pay your messed." A tall guy with racquet on his left shouldered said smirking. The girl halted a step backward while shaking in fear. 

"Well, brat. C'mon." The other guy said. Ran abruptly took the cup of coffee from the famous coffee shop and poured it to the guy's jersey.
The said guy was dumbfounded as he turn to her. The crowd and the other guy gasped in union. Ran just smirked.

"Do I have to pay your jersey shirt Mr..." Ran thrilled off as she look the guy from head to toe and smiled sweet at him. The both of them flushed rapidly and stiffened.

"Beautiful..."

"N-No n-need! P-Please! G-Go out with me goddess!" He exclaim. He should thanking the brat for ruining his jersey—-although the goddess add the messed but he couldn't bring himself to get mad at her. She too beautiful for his wrath at the moment. His currently drawn by her beauty.

Ran just lost her smile and glared the two guy. "Get lost." Her imitating aura growth and somehow. The two individual sensing the danger so they step back a moment.
But the guy—Ran poured his coffee to him—recovered and held Ran's wrist firmly.

"Well, goddess. The time you poured that coffee on me was the time your mine—-" Ran smirked and was about to do something when someone grabbed the bastard's back by force and slumped him on the ground.

"Good job Kabaji." Said the voice with arrogances. Ran didn't have to turn around to find who was it because she already knew.

The two bastard run away cowardly.

Atobe Keigo. The self proclaim king of Hyoutie Gakuen. And his bestfriend slash bodyguard Munehiro Kabaji. Ran rolled her eyes.

'So much luck for today'

"You were a bit bold there princess." Atobe said amused. He really admire her beauty and her strong personality. The side of his lips quirked up.

Ran on the other hand ignore him and tended the little girl that she knew. "Are you alright?" She asked her softly. The little girl looke up at her and slowly nodded.

"Thank you for saving me Nee-Chan!" She said with a teary eyes. Ran reminded her of her young self. "Your so beautiful Nee-chan. That's why those bad guys smitten by you." Ran actually flushed by her complement.

"No problem. Why are you alone here? Where is your guardian?" Ran asked a bit annoyed. How could they leave a child unattended? What if something worse happen to her? What if...

"My mom was just buying something to eat. She said for to wait her here. But I got clumsy and bumped those bad guys." The little girl explain. Ran didn't know what to feel. "Were here to watch Onii-Chan's play."

"Sayaka!"

"Mom!" Sayaka run to the middle age woman and hugged her.

"You should tend her more and not leaving her behind. It's dangerous for her to be alone." Ran's cold and icy tone darted to the said woman. The woman's eyes widened in surprise.

"Ran! W-What are you doing—no. Don't answer. I already knew it." Yumiko rolled her eyes. "Your here for Fuji Syusuke." She state. Ran raised her eyebrows for that. She already knew that her mom don't like the Fuji family. To her, they are the hindrance for raking Ran's good side. She she's been suspecting them of brainwashing's Ran's head against her.

"Fuji Syusuke...?" Atobe mumbled at Ran's side. Again. Ran ignored him and just focused at the woman in front of her.

"Yes I'm here for him."

"Mom. You know Nee-Chan?" Sayaka interrupt. Yumiko's eyes traveled to Sayaka.

"Ah. This is Ran, my daughter and your soon Nee-Chan." Sayaka's eyes widened.

"Nee-Chan..."

Ran sighed. As much as she hate to reunite with her mother— but she can't ignore the little girl's puppy eyes bores into hers. "Hello Sayaka. My name's Asusagawa Ran. Nice to finally meet you." Ran said in frantic. She took a heavy sighed again and smile at Sayaka.

"Agian Nee-Chan. Thank you for saving me earlier." The girl said and smiled back. "I hope you can come home with us Nee-Chan." Sayaka happily hopes. Yumiko smirked to Ran's wariness. She got an idea of how to tame her daughter.

"Right Ran. Why don't you come home with us? Sayaka was always asking about you." Ran ignored Yumiko. She don't want to associate with her at the moment.

"Sayaka-chan. Maybe some other time." She said and patted Sayaka's head. "Nee-Chan is a bit busy for a moment." Ran saw how Sayaka's face turn sad. "But if you want. Maybe next week I'll take you out. Is that okay?" Sayaka's face immediately lit up.

"Really?!" The girl beam excitedly. "Wow! I will hold onto that Nee-Chan! Yeh!" Ran smiled affectionally to her. Sayaka should experience the childhood life that Ran didn't.

Someone cleared his throat. "If your planning on a trip—sightseeing. Ore-sama will accompany the both of you. I know a lot of places." Atobe interjected.

"Oh my, who is this young man Ran?" Ran rolled her eyes. Seriously? Why can't this people evaporated already.

"Atobe Keigo madam. Nice to meet you." Yumiko widened her eyes.

"Atobe...Atobe from Atobe group of companies?" Atobe nodded proudly. He is proud that he can please the princess's mother. He will use his nobility to get near the princess. "Wow! I heard a lot about Atobe's being one of the richest family—not only in Japan but also in Europe. It's an honored to meet you Atobe-san." Yumiko was pleased that her daughter actually slowly coming out of her shell and be friend with this wealthy young man.

"You should invite him Ran. I'm glad that your with him—"

"I don't really know him. Just last night." Ran cut her mother and face Sayaka. Atobe on the other hand just stiffened. His thinking that Ran is not easy to conquer. He needs a plan. "I'll go ahead now Sayaka-chan. I'll just pick up in your house next week okay?" She gently said.

Sakaya beam at her. "Yes Nee-chan! I'll be waiting!"

"Wait Ran. Where you going?"

"Home?"

"Why don't you come—

"No." Yumiko just sighed. Ran was a complicated kid after all.

Atobe planning to use the little girl for his own sake. But first. He need to know everything about his princess and soon his queen. Ran and her mother were not in good term. That's Atobe saw. He can't use Yumiko simply because she's useless.

******

"Yo! Dummy! How unpleasant to see you here." Ran threw her needles's with tranquilizer to him. This dude was really pissing her off. Should she turn around and go back to Kanagawa?

Ran saw how Ryu Sazuki easily dodges her needles—to make her blood boil even more. The bastard just smirked at her. "Easy peasy dummy." Ran charge towards him and ready give him an upper cut follow up by a roundhouse kick. The jerk wince when he didn't anticipate her moves. "Hey! Are trying to kill—" Ran suddenly flew to the mid air using the wall and took of her eight needles threw it to him.

Ryu actually having a hard time to deflected Ran's needles that wants to pierce on his flesh. He's about to have a heavy sighed when another needles heading towards his direction. Ryu's eyes widened as he couldn't deflect it all—and just avoid it—but he didn't anticipate last needle that pierced his thigh.
The tranquilizer effected immediately to his right leg. Ryu curse under his breath.

"Yes. Be thankful that it's not poison. It's just paralyzer, or else.. you'll be dead meat by now." Ran coldly said. Ryu walk towards her slowly because his right leg was already numb.
Ran didn't bodged. She stayed still and wait for him to reach her.

"Damn dummy! Your so strong!" Ryu said and clunk onto her for support. Ran just smack his out of annoyance and lead him to the nearest couch.

"That was awesome chibi-chan!" Ran rolled her eyes of Tetsuya's complement.
Complement with sarcastic yeah.

"I didn't know Ryu-kun that your a wimped." Kroko smirked evilly at Ryu.

"Shut up."

"Hay... youngster.." Kara Senpai dreamingly said while her two palm on her cheeks.

Ran don't have a clue of what's going on.

"Attention agents! Proceed to the meeting room. Master's waiting for you."

And they all proceed to the meeting room. Ran was anticipating her excitement to see Keir again for almost two weeks.

Hai! Hai!

Kyu-chan desu~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 17.6K 100
It's all about Yuki/KarEena. But with some twists and turns
437K 8.7K 59
After being in rehab for 3 years, Echizen Rika is finally back. She then enrolled in Seigaku where her little brother is. She met the tennis boys c...
Stray By Spin

Fanfiction

9.1K 200 14
A survival SCANDAL fanfiction.
38K 741 48
A fan fiction about Takeshi Konomi's The Prince of Tennis. It tells about the counterpart hero of the original story, if there's a Prince there must...