MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

Galing kay moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... Higit pa

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue
MAFIA BROTHERS

Boyfriend

621 16 0
Galing kay moonlight_stars96

y/n pov

I was discuss with my plan to elina but suddenly my door  brust open and someone come to my room so I immediately cut the call and look at the person it’s was tae oppa. He looks at me firmly,  did he hear everything, he slowly walk towards me, his every steps make me fear.

y/n: tae oppa. “I said terrified tone.”

Taehyung:  who is that person you have been talking to?

y/n: hmm.. my friend.

Taehyung Really!! “he look at me eyebrow raised.”

I gulped

Taehyung: then why you look terrified?

y/n: I’m not terrified oppa, I just surprised, because I didn't expect you to come here in this time.

Taehyung: do you hide anything from us y/n?

y/n: n..no o..oppa!! why should i? “I said while shuttering.”

Taehyung: are are sure? “He look at me narrowed eyes.”

y/n: yes oppa.

V: I trust you y/n,  you better not lie to me. If I found you lying to me or hide anything from me, I will never forgive you for that. Got it.

I just nodded

y/n mind:

For my luck, he didn’t hear anything, if he hear my conversion I will get in to big trouble. Somehow I escaped from him this time. But I don’t know how long I'll hide this from them. after knowing the truth, will they forgive me?

I want to find that Lucifer before my brothers know the truth, wait for me Lucifer..I will ruin your life just like you ruin my family. “the evil smirk appered on my face but tea oppa didn’t noticed that”

I was in my deep thought so I forget tae oppa standing infront of me, when our eyes are meet I immediately change my face expression into innocent.

y/n: oppa!! Why are you come here now?

Taehyung: I just come here to ask you, do you want to hangout with me?

y/n: now?  But it’s already late, jin oppa will punish us, if he find out that, we’re not at home.

Taehyung don’t worry blossom, we’ll come back  home before he find out. “then he grabbed my hand gentely and dragged me out of the house.”

At car

y/n: oppa, where we are going?

Taehyung: you will see blossom, just wait. And I know you will like that place. “he said box smile on his face.”

y/n pov:

I don’t know where he takes me but I’m happy to spend time him. After long drive we finally reach our destination,. I get down the car and he closed my eyes using his hand and took me to that place, when we reach the place he took off his hand from my eyes. I look at the place my eyes are winded, then I look at back tae oppa who was standing beside me. He just stared at me with a smile on his face.

Taehyung: do you remember this place blossom?

y/n: yeah… how can I forget this palce,  whenever I sad you allway take me here without knowing anyone. And we have lot of fun here. I really miss that days oppa.

Taehyung: I’m also miss that days blossom, you know,  whenever your memory comes, I will come here and cry harder. you’re always in our heart. There are no days when we don’t think of you. We suffered lot without you and mom, we can’t bear that pain again,, so please don’t leave us y/n.  “he said tears eyes.”

I turn and hug him, at first he shocked my sudden action then he hugged me back, 

y/n: oppa, I never leave you no matter what because I love you oppa, I love you all with my whole heart, how can you think I leave you,  you know how much I miss you all, I don’t want live without my family again.  I’m so happy have brothers like you all, who love me more than their life. I’m always gratefull for that.

He pull out the hug and look at my tears eyes then wipe my tears using his plam.

Taehyung don’t cry blossom, it’s hurt to see you like this. “he said small smile on his face.”

Taehyung: y/n, I wanna say sorry for hurt you before, please forgive me.

y/n:  I already forgive you oppa.  “I said smilely face.”

Taehyung: really!! thank you blossom. “he said happily.”

then we both sit down the grass and enjoy the night view of city. My head rested on his shoulder, he patting my head and caressing my hair softly, I can feel his love and care for me. my eyes become heavy so slowly close my eyes and asleep his shoulder.

Taehyung pov

It’s already late, and also getting cold so I look at her to tell her, we should go home but I saw she is sleeping peacefully in my shoulder, she looks like an angel, our little angel. I caressed her hair gently and kissed her forehead, then i picked her in bridel style and went to the car and drive back to the home.

Next morning at dinning hall

y/n: good morning oppas.

Bts: good moning princess.

Namjoon: you look so happy today, what’s the matter?

y/n: because I finally get some freedom in my life.

Jimin: but you have to follow our rules too don’t forget that.

y/n: yeah… I know so there is no need to remind it always.

y/n: and oppa I have a music compation tomorrow, will you guys come there to cheer me up?

Namjoon: we will definitely come angel, don’t worry about it.

jungkook: how can we miss our little moster performance? “he said playfully as he pinched my cheeks gently.”

y/n: yahh.. leave my cheeks. 

Everyone look at us and smiled.

Then maids come and placed my breakfast infront me. I look at my food with a shock expression.

y/n: vegtable sandwich with milk!!!!

Jin: why? Is something wrong princess?

y/n: oppa!! I don’t want this food, because I hate veg-sandwich and milk.

Jhope: it’s good for your health sunshine.

y/n: good my ass, I never eat this food. “I yelled at them.”

I look them they all look at me with a serious face, then I realise I breaking their rules to disobey them, so I immediately apologies to them because I don’t want spoiled my happy day.

y/n: I’m really sorry oppa I didn’t mean to yelled at you all. “I said guilty tone.”

suga: it’s okay, just eat your food quietly.

y/n; but I don’t wanna eat this. “I said while pouting.”

Jin: stop you’re act like a baby y/n, you always eat juggfoods, that’s why we changed your menu. So stop being stubborn and eat your food, we already getting late for school.

I nodded my head and started to eat my food. I felt weird in my mouth, I don’t like it, I want to spit it out,  but can’t do that, if I did my brothers will kill me.

Jimin: how is your breakfast sis? ”smirinkg.”

y/n: it’s delicouse oppa. “I said disgusted tone.”

Jimin: I’m so glad that you like this food sis because it’s speacilly made for you. “he smirked and started to eat his pancake.”

I hate this, I want eat my favourite burger and chocolate milke shake. I look at them they just eating their food happily, then I look at my food and think how I will finish this?

I tried to escape but they didn’t let me go, they said it’s bad to leave food on the plate. So they force me to eat all that food.

Time passed finally I finish my food, then we all get into the car and drive to the school.

Time skip at school.

y/n pov

me and jiho sitting on our place and talking some ramdom things then our teacher come inside the class and annonce something.

Ms.lee: listen everyone, today we have a new transfer students in our class. “ everyone look at outside excitedly then 2 boys come inside the class.”

As they enter the class room my eyes are winded.

y/n: soobin & beomgyu!!! “I look at jiho she is also suprised to see them here.”

They both look at us and smiled.

Jiho: y/n!! What they’re doing here?

y/n: how do I know that? I’m also here with you.

Jiho: if these 2 are here then others will be here too. I think you’re got into big trouble now. “she said worried tone.”

y/n: yahh… can you please shut your mouth for a min. “I whispered to her.”

Ms.lee: okay guys introduce yourself. “she said while looking at them.”

Soobin: hello everyone I’m choi soobin.

Beomgyu: hai, I’m choi beomgyu.

Then girls started to fangirling them.

Girl7: they look so handsome.

Girl12: I want soobin my boyfriend, he look so cute.

Girl11: I think beomgyu is better than soobin.

I turn and give them death glare,then they immediately shut their mouth.

Ms.lee: you can go and sit empty places.

They came and sit their places and then ms.lee start the lesson.

Time skip at lauch.

 I was sitting with my friends and having my lauch peacefully, suddenly someone called my name so we all looked at the direction of that voice and we saw my childhood friends are standing  beside our table with lunch in their hands.

I look at them terrified, others were looking at them confused.

???: hey y/n.

Jiho: yahh.. taehyun I’m also here, can’t you see me.

Taehyun: I’m sorry pabo, I forget about you.

She was about say something but jennie unnie interrupt her.

Jennie: who are they y/n? did you know them?

y/n: yeah… they are my childhood friends unnie. “I said nervous tone.”

Lise: you didn’t tell us you have 5 handsome friends. “she said teasingly.”

y/n: unnie!! Can you please stop. “then I look at the boys and ask.” What are you guys doing here?

Kai: we come here to meet our lovely friend and we want to have lunch with you.

Yeonjun: so can we sit here?

I was about to say no but suddenly jissoo unnie intrrupt me and let them to sit with us.

Then they all come and sit with us, I sit between soobin and yeonjun.

Lise: won’t you introduce your friends to us y/n?

Soobin: it’s okay we will introduce ourself.

Soobin: I’m soobin.

Taehyun: I’m taehyun.

Kai: I’m huening kai, you can call me kai.

Beomgyn: I’m beomgyu.

Yeonjun: I’m yeonjun, y/n’s boyfriend. “he said while holding my hand."

After he introduced himself to my boyfriend my unnie’s look at us shocked.

Blackpink: boyfriend!!!

y/n: yes unnie he is ----

I stopped  my words when my phone started to vibrate. I quickly took my phone from my pocket, and saw so many text from my brothers, they are texting me in group chat. I quickly turn and look at my brothers place where they’re sitting and I saw the’re giving me a death glare. Even though I was sitting far away from them I could feel their anger. I started to shiver.

I open the chat room with my shaky hand and started to text them.

namjoon:  what’s going on there?

Jhope: who are they y/n?

Jin: why they’re sitting with you?

Taeg: answer our fucking question y/n?

Jungkook: Y/N!!!!

y/n: oppa, there are my childhood friends, we studied together in US. There is nothing else between us oppa.

y/n: they just have come here to meet me.

Suga: now get your ass over here.

y/n: but oppa I want sit my friends.

Jimin: if you don’t want to come here, then we will come over there.

y/n: NO!! I will.

I put my phone in my pocket. And look my friends they’re look at me worriedly, my boby stated to sweat because of the fear.

Soobin: y/n what happen? Why are you sweating like this?

beomgyu: is everything okay?

I didn’t answer their question because I need to go before my brothers come here so I ignore their question and I get up from my seat to leave from there but yeonjun held my hand and stopped me.

Yeonjun: where are you going y/n?

y/n: yeonjun–ah, I need somtime alone, I will talk to you later. “I said remove my hand from his grip and went out the cafeteria.”

Bts pov

We’re having our lunch with our girlfriends and their so called friends, then we saw some group of boys approaching y/n’s table, they seem new here. they all talking to them and then sit with them. We were watching at them angrily, but suddenly one of the boy in that group hold y/n hand, how dare he touch our sister, we want to break his hand infront of everyone and  want to show everyone through this, what wil happens if they touch our sister.  But we control our anger and text y/n.

After texting her we’re waiting for her to come over here but she stand up from her place and went out the cafatria. that aroused our anger more.

Jimin: how dare she disobey us? she need punishment for this hyung!!

Namjoon: just calm down jimin, , we can talk to her about this at home, now let her be.

y/n pov:

I was sitting in a empty class room and crying then jiho come to me and sit beside me and she placed her hand in my shoulder.

Jiho: y/n!!! are you alright?

y/n: no!! I’m not jiho, why is always happened to me? I thought my every problem is sloved, but now everything is turn back again. “my tears escaped rapidly from eyes.”

Jiho: why are you saying like this? aren’t you happy to see them back?

y/n: it’s not like that jiho, I’m so happy to see them again.

Jiho: then what is your problem?

y/n: my brothers!! They’re my problem, you know they don’t like if I talk to boys, they strictly warn me to stay away from them, but now yeonjun and others come back here. If they find out yeonjun is my boyfriend, what will happen to him and others, they will surely hurt them, and I can’t see them to get hurt. I really don’t know what should I now, I stucked middle of them.  “I said and cry harder.”

She hugged me tightly and i buried my face in her neck, her hands are patting my back,

Jiho: it’s okay y/n!! everything will be alright. “she said and try to calm me.”

y/n: it’s hurt my heart to see him sad. I don’t want to avoid them. I just try to protect them from my brothers because they’re really important to me jiho. I hope they won’t hate me and understand my true intention behind my avoidness. “I said while sobbing.”

Jiho: they won’t hate you y/n... please calm down.

10 min later bell rings so we break the hug and I wipe my tears.

Jiho: now let’s go before mrs.park came and give us detention. “she said and take me to our next class.”

At class

We enter the class and I saw soobin sitting behind my seat. he look at me worriedly, I ignore his gaze and sit in my place. Then mrs park enter the class and start the lesson.

Mid of class my phone started to vibrate, I took my phone and saw soobin texting me. I hide my phone under my desk and text him back.

Soobin: y/n

y/n: what you want soobin

Soobin: I want to talk to you y/n.

y/n: we will talk later soobin,, if mrs park saw us texting eachother in her class, we will get in to big trouble.

Soobin: I don’t care, I want know why are you avoiding us?

Soobin: tell me y/n what happen to you?

Soobin: you never behaved like this before.

Soobin: if anything bothering you?

Soobin: just tell me y/n.

Soobin: y/n….. answer me.

I was about text him but mrs.park come and took our phone from our hand.

Mr.park: are you both texting eachother in my class? “she yelled at us.”

y/n: I’m sorry mrs.park. “I said look at my feet.”

Mr,park: you always say the same thing y/n, this time I won't forgive you. Detention after school, now you both are sit your place. “she said and took our phone with her.”

Time skip detention class.

We both enter detention class and took our seat then started to do our work, but suddenly my phone started to ring. I got tensed up, I know who’s calling me. it’s definitely one of my brother, probably they’re waiting for me, I forget to inform them I have detention after school.

It’s 3rd time they’re calling me, mrs.park glared at me and pick up the call.

Jungkook: wth is happened to you y/n? why didn't you pick up our call?

I can clearly hear his voice, his voice filled with full of range.

Mrs.park: jungkook mind your language, your talking to your teacher.

Jungkook: what!! Who are you? Where is y/n?

Mrs.park: I’m mrs.park. she is in my detention class.

Jungkook: detention class? What she done to get detention?

Mrs.park: she was texting with soobin in my class, so I give her detention, now stop calling her. “before he could say she cut his call.”

Meanwile

Jungkook pov

We were waiting for y/n in parking lot for last 15 min, but she didn’t come, we’re started to get worried about her, so I call her, but mrs.park pick my call and told me that she get detention because she was texting  with soobin in her calss, after hear it my blood started bolied.

Jhope: yahh.. jungkook-ah, did you talk to her? Where is she?

Jungkook: she is in detention calss. “he said angrily.”

Bts expect jungkook: detention class!!!! “they ask surprisingly because they know she never get detention before.”

Namjoon: but why?

He sigh and told everything to his brothers. After listen to his words their eyes turn in to red because of the anger.

Jin: come on let’s go guys, let’s take her with us.

Taehyung: she will get herself in big trouble. “he said angrily and follow them.”

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

90.8K 3.1K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
61.6K 1.4K 47
well it's kinda like now I am enjoying making stories so this is my another book please like it bae Yn Yn having a happy childhood but their are s...
7.7K 155 37
so guys first thanks for reading this love you it's a story of mafia team everyone scared expect of y/n so watch what will happen πŸ’œβ€οΈβ€οΈ Story hehe H...
88.6K 1.9K 31
Y/N is the one and only daughter of the Lee's and heir to the throne of the Mafia kingdom. But she has to either marry or kill the Mafia King, They a...