Taekwondo | Seong Taehoon x r...

By Icyyhot

When moving somewhere new, you never expected to be dragged into this mess. Gangs and death await. An unlikel... More

Ch.1 First meeting
Ch.2 Yu Hobin
Ch.3 Viral hook
Ch.4 One punch TV
Ch.5 How to beat a boxer
Ch.6 Yu Hobin Company
Ch.7 Beach
Ch.8 Beach pt.2
Ch.9 Lee Dowoon
Ch.10 Taehoon vs Yeonwoo
Ch.11 Pakgo's return
Ch.12 calm before the storm
Ch.13 Baek Seongjun
Ch.14 The storm
Ch.15 Kang Eunwoo
Ch.16 Sick
Ch.17 Girl's day
Ch.18 Runaway fam
Ch.19 Imposter (sus)
Ch.20 Slush Funds
Ch.22 Lee Jinho

Ch.21 Hospital

428 16 18
By Icyyhot

~Y/n pov~

The doctors were unsure of when Taehoon would wake up. There was a chance he wouldn't wake up at all.

I frowned as I sat beside the bed, looking at his unconscious form.

His expression was blank, an oxygen mask over his face, showing the severity of his situation.

His dad stood next to me, his fists clenched.

Hobin stood next to him, crying.

Even in his injured state, he was ethereal.

Taehoon's pale skin was flawless, his face was pretty and his eyelashes were long.

I was startled as Taehoon's eyes shot open and he suddenly shot up, removing the oxygen mask.

"What's up with this atmosphere?" Taehoon asked casually as his Dad and Hobin both looked up in surprise to see him sitting up, looking perfectly fine.

Hobin moved so fast as he grabbed Taehoon.

Taehoon frowned and pushed him away, "Why are you wailing like a baby? Have you ever seen a person die from getting shot?"

Hobin just cried in response.

His almost comedic sadness made the tears building up in my eyes evaporate.

Taehoon turned to me and smiled, reaching out and grabbing my hand, "I'm okay."

His eyes scanned my body for injuries and he seemed satisfied to see I wasn't too badly injured.

A nurse came in after hearing he was awake and made us all leave so they could clean his injuries.

Taehoon squeezed my hand reassuringly before letting go as I followed reluctantly behind Hobin.

Hobin had calmed down now and wiped his tears.

Hansu's face was unreadable but he was clearly relieved that Taehoon had woken up and was alright.

There was an awkward silence for a few moments as we sat in the waiting room together, then Hansu turned to Hobin expectantly.

The next few minutes were spent with Hobin explaining the whole situation and what had happened.

~*~

I fiddled with a loose thread on the basket.

Taehoon had been refusing to eat the hospital food, understandably, and had instead been eating snacks.

Neatly cut fruit stared up at me from within the basket. At least he can eat something healthy.

The past few days I've been spending my time at the hospital since I normally spend most of my time with Taehoon and at the minute he's here.

I'm just glad that he pulled through and was alright after taking a bullet wound. I was seriously worried about him and struggled to sleep until I knew he was somewhat okay.

I sighed, pulling open the hospital door.

Taehoon was lounging on the bed, a bag of crisps in his hands.

I placed the basket down on the bedside table as he peered into it, inspecting the cut up fruit.

"Is this for me?" He asked and without waiting for an answer, grabbed some apple slices and ate them.

"Who else would they be for?" I joked, a smile on my face although it didn't meet my eyes.

He seemed to notice my exhaustion and fake smiles almost instantly.

"Have you been sleeping?" Taehoon frowned as he noticed the bags under my eyes.

Knowing I couldn't lie to him, I simply averted my eyes from his.

"Come here."

I was startled when Taehoon grabbed me and yanked me into his arms, pulling me onto the surprisingly comfortable hospital bed.

"You're injured." I was careful not to touch the bandaged area but also worried I might accidentally hurt him.

Taehoon huffed in exasperation, "I'm fine."

I turned to face him and relaxed into his embrace, "Sorry.. it's just seeing you that injured I was really worried."

"I'm alright now." Taehoon comforted, running his fingers comfortingly through my hair.

I rested my head on the white fluffy pillow and sighed, feeling at peace for the first time in days.

The warm cocoon surrounding me made me feel sleepy as I started to fall asleep.

Taehoon smiled softly at me, "I'm right here and I'll be here when you wake up. Go to sleep."

I nodded sleepily and closed my eyes, allowing myself to succumb to sleep.

~*~

"You told him?!" Taehoon sighed in annoyance as he ruffled his hair, "No wonder he's been going around and skipping meals. He's on the hunt for Lee Jinho."

Hobin looked surprised.

It was then we overheard the cops conversation.

"Damn. This is giving me a headache." One of them sighed, "Do we still not know who did this?"

"Search all the surveillance cameras around here. Get them on the wanted list."

"Wanted list?" Hobin asked.

The cops turned to us, "What? You guys know something?"

We quickly denied it.

"My mum's calling." I made an excuse as Taehoon grabbed my arm and made me walk in the opposite direction from the police.

Hobin hurried after us, "What do we do now?"

"Shut up and walk." Taehoon responded nonchalantly.

~*~

"Did it work?" I asked Taehoon.

He sighed and rested his head against mine, "I think so."

"And he just let you go like that?" Hobin asked curiously.

Taehoon gave him a look as if to ask if he was stupid, "No. It's called making an escape plan."

The vehicle stilled a distance from the building.

"The drug deal's going to happen here?" I asked.

"That's right." The cop responded, "We obtained some info."

He grabbed his walkie talkie to instruct the other officers.

We snuck into the building quietly, the police man leading us with a gun in his hands.

It soon turned out to be a trap as a man leapt out from behind the boxes of drugs and attacked us.

It wasn't long before there was a whole group of men surrounding us.

Then the other teams must've run into them too.

I threw a kick at one of the men coming towards me.

There's so many of them.

"Goodbye now, Mr Detective." A man held a gun pointed at the officer, "I'll make use of this gun."

There were too many people, we couldn't get to him.

"If you want to arrest one, arrest one." Hansu showed up.

"What the fuck?!" Taehoon exclaimed.

So much for him getting the message and staying at home.

It's a good thing he turned up though.

Gaeul's dad also appeared and joined the fight, much to Hobin's surprise.

~*~

"I'm ashamed as a police officer but... I made it out alive thanks to you." He handed Hansu a hot drink as he thanked them.

They were interrogating the person who seemed to be in charge to find out Lee Jinho's location.

"Where do you think you're going? You two are under investigation."

We were startled as some men in suits turned up.

"I'm the detective in charge. What's this about?!"

"You're in charge? Have you not done a background check on them?" The man in the suit opened up some files, "Multiple records of infiltrating in North Korea and that man doesn't have a name that shows up on record."

This is suspicious, since we just found out where Lee Jinho is.

Does he have control of the police too?

We couldn't do anything else for now so we were sent home.

~*~

Hobin had got the plan started. After so long it was time.

Time to take Lee Jinho down once and for all.

He had Gyeoul and Wangguk scouting out the whole situation.

I signed and flopped down on the bed.

"Make yourself at home then." Taehoon deadpanned before shoving me over on the bed and lying down beside me.

I rested my head on my arms and turned to face Taehoon, smiling at him, "Says you. Always inviting yourself into my house."

"Shut up." Taehoon muttered tiredly as his eyes fluttered closed.

"I just want this whole situation to be over." I muttered worriedly, "It's naive of me to want no one to get hurt and everything to work out alright."

Taehoon stared at me silently for a moment, seeming to be in thought.

"I won't let anyone hurt you. Now be quiet. I want to sleep." Taehoon complained as he jokingly swatted at me.

I laughed quietly, "Alright. But don't hurt yourself either."

"No promises." Taehoon grumbled as he grabbed me and held me like a teddy bear.

I laid there comfortably in his arms as he fell asleep.

Much to my displeasure, I laid awake for a while, worrying about what was to come.

I didn't go off training while Taehoon was recovering for nothing, I'll protect him and make sure he doesn't get hurt like that again.

Although I know he's strong and can fight for himself.. I'll jump in front of a gun for him.

~*~

________________________________
1454 words

A/n I don't have much time to write... see you next time (whenever that is 💀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.2K 21
𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧�...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

119K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
255K 9.8K 52
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘄�...
158K 15K 21
𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑺 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑺━━ 𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝒉𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟, 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝒉𝑒�...