An Accidental power

By Zuelle7

This is a fetish novel, so if you're not into fetish you're welcome to move on ;) I decided to give this one... More

Its not Lava
Jackpot?
Charka
Your body is my playground
Black diamond
Where there's smoke...
Too much power
To the next town
Dark elf
Bucks for a donkey
Play it sexy
It became an auction
Intermission
A trade of favour
Explosion of ecstasy
A black splash of ash
Cease fire... Open fire
Who's the boss?
Abby
Torna or Tectonica?
It pukes molten rock?
Have some fun
A little too sweet
Give an atom bomb to a child
Till our hearts find rhythm
Sanguivoriphobia
Burn them all!
Our worst nightmare

Its what I am...

485 2 0
By Zuelle7

Good old fashioned sunlight, Heather forgot how nice tt felt just to bask in it for a while, not only is it soothing to her cooled down skin, but she could actually feel Charka's energy return, and so doing her energy as well.

"Feeling a little like Supergirl hey?" Charka asked with a snicker.

"Supergirl?"

"Never mind, I feel alot better after this bask, we should get going, Katinka needs alot more than sunlight to save her"

Heather hopped into a trot and continued down the path, yes she felt a little warmer but now it was clear just how cold Katinka was.

"Tell me about supergirl?"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, she sounds interesting, just let it rip, I'll take it like a story you're telling me"

"Okay then, it is actually a story, super girl comes from the planet Krypton, a species of human like aliens who lost their planet after it exploded"

"Exploded!? An entire planet!?"

"Yup"

"Was it a bigger atom bomb!?"

"No, I don't remember it so well but supergirl's parents managed to save her by sending her to earth, here, in other words, but because the sun here is different from Krypton, Supergirl found she gained immense power from it"

"She gained power from the sun? No wonder you asked if I feel like supergirl?" Heather said and giggled.

"Yep! Stronger than a locomotive! Faster than a speeding bullet! Can jump tall buildings in a single bound! She could even fly! My goodness I kinda missed that show"

Heather was still in her trot over thinking the story then swallowed.

"Okay Featherbrain, let me have it?" Charka said.

"What's a locomotive? And what a bullet? You spoke about a bullet back when Abby blew up"

"A locomotive is a train... a form of transport... almost like a horse carriage"

"Okay?"

"Now tie about twenty horse carriages together and have twenty horses pull it, that's how a train works, difference is it doesn't use horses, instead it's a steam engine, and it does use carriages much bigger and heavier, and it runs on tracks"

Heather bit her lip "Oh~"

"You poor soul"

"Where did you even see all these things?"

"Once upon a time when I was a young and reckless demoness, me and my sisters found a way to travel to other dimensions, similar to this one, earth has only humans but they are far more advanced than here"

"More advanced than the high elves?"

"Way more, the technology the humans has on earth will shock you, they don't use horses, they have cars, they don't use sailboats as much, instead they use ships and tankers, propelled by engines...

Oh and they have airplanes, similar to a fixed wing dragon its a means of transport kinda like a locomotive, but it can fly..."

"A flying train!?"

"Its called an Airplane! And it's different from a train trust me"

"Oh~"

"I can't help feel sorry for your brain right now, its having a meltdown and I'm not even the reason... oh wait, I am the reason" Charka said and chuckled.

"Can you take me there some day?" Heather asked.

"Nope, not a chance, it was thanks to that little stunt Odin the all father got pissed and sent his Valkyrie after us"

"Oh, Shig... shigrrr?"

"Shigrun, yes she was the leader, I'm surprised you marginally remembered it, anyways, after the Valkyrie chased us all the way back here, we spent hundreds, maybe thousands of years fighting them, that's how everyone became our enemy"

"I see, so going to earth is against the laws?"

"The fragile human race over there can't handle a dragon, or even a werewolf, they'd totally flip out and probably commit mass suicide... poor creatures"

"Well... you said you were five times the size of your average human, how did they respond to you?" Heather asked seeing finally the light at the end of the tree tunnel.

"We hid in human form, made it easier to move around you know?"

"So you could shape shift?"

"In a manner of ways"

Heather stepped out into the sunlight again and took a deep breath, that subtle heat warming her made all the difference but still the coolness of Katinka sat clinging to her back.

She went to one knee and shifted the elf over in order to lift her into her arms, now with minimal energy restored she wasn't as heavy.

"Now we have one of two options my dear human, build a fire in order to heat up the elf and yourself, but that risks us being in the wilds, and as far as I can remember we didn't kill that Dire bear still roaming around here" Charka said.

Heather rose with Katinka in her arms and scanned the area bordering the woods "Okay? What's option number two?"

"Head back to the town where you met Olivia and rest over, but that's going to be difficult if they see you carrying an infamous dark elf in your arms"

"I don't like any of the two options, what's plan C then?" Heather said with a giggle but Katinka stirred in her arms.

Those beautiful purple eyes opened up to a squint and seeing Heather she groaned.

"Oh, Feather, you're the last person I expected to see"

"Are you okay? How do you feel?"

"Cold... and my heart is sore" She said closing her eyes and averting her head away.

"I'm, sorry, for what happened to your tribe" Heather said.

"It was a demoness of old, a fable..." Katinka said grabbing Heather's shirt and drawing herself tightly to her for more heat, but she noticed something different and frowned opening her eyes again.

"A demoness?" Heather asked feeling a chill, so Katinka knew of Charka and her sisters.

"Where is your bossum? I could have sworn you had ample breasts, yet here..." Katinka's hand opened and she clutched one of Heathers B cups "That's not right?"

"I...well I can explain" Heather peeped feeling Katinka thoroughly cup and squeeze that breast.

"I believe you can, I will believe your story Feather, this is after all the second time you saved my life" the elf said smiling up to her, Heather took a breath finally when Katinka let her breast go.

"In due time, but first, tell me what happened to your tribe?" Heather said walking over to a tree near by and placing Katinka against it.

Katinka was weak still and with her now out of the sun and away from Heather's heat she clutched her shoulders.

"Hold on there, I'm going to build us a fire"

"Thankyou, kind Feather, as for my tribe... a demoness of ice and water, they were in one entity, and attacked from her as one being, we never stood a chance"

"Did, they say what they wanted from you?"

"A staff, made of gold, we stole it from a merchant once knowing it's purpose, and hoping our reputation as dark elves would scare away any person, tried keeping it safe within the woods of black"

"Are you saying you didn't always stay there?"

Katinka slowly shook her head "No, we housed ourselves in the Rigeback forest north of Vale, but after we found the staff, we moved it to a more secure environment"

"What's the purpose of that staff then?" Heather asked "Why would the demons want it?"

"Its the staff of dimensions, it was taken apart many years ago after a group of nine demon sisters used it to rip through dimensions, going to wreak havoc somewhere else"

Heather's mouth fell open but her voice crackled, all this time Charka was quiet, she said not a word.

"But, if the demons came to take it?"

Katinka took a deep breath and closed her eyes "I fear the balance in the dimensions will fall apart, rifts and rips will open, dimensions will spill into one another and the life we know now will sink into utter chaos... we will either have to fight to survive for the rest of our existence, or die to escape it"

Heather felt a chill almost cold up her spine, she swallowed looking around subconsciously searching for both answers and sticks for a fire, yet Charka was mute.

"Let me, gather some wood, I'll be right back" She said and Katinka nodded.

Walking away she glanced over her shoulder, Katinka's head sunk as she clasped herself harder, then looking forward she hissed under breath.

"Oh? A liar aren't you demon?"

Charka snickered "Yes, as a demon I am capable of more than just death... deceit, betrayal, torture, anything injust your pitiful mind can think of Featherbrain, that's is the very foundations of what I am"

A/N

Right, so it's a little serious at the moment for a fetish novel and I realised shit just got real... real quick.

So because my brain sometimes just run off with me I'm going to let this "Staff of dimensions" and Olivia simmer in the background alittle, I don't want this story to explode into its climax too early.

From here on I'll try straying it back into the cultivation part I had planned, I mean Heather still has an entire Island to herself that needs attention, that and her neighbor the dragon.

Hope this chapter wasnt too much reader? I promise to bring back some spice pretty soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 559 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
86.1K 10.4K 25
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
207K 4.7K 69
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
276K 574 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni