Immortal Soul || Mikaelson Br...

By BrainDeadGal66

To everyone in Mystic Falls, Sigyn Lothbrok was just a normal human. But what they don't know is that she is... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Act II
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 27

2.3K 102 16
By BrainDeadGal66

Months had gone by since Enzo was rescued from Augustine. The vampire had stayed with the Mikaelson's for a few days, before he eventually moved into the Salvatore boarding house with Damon.

Sigyn's pregnancy was going smoothly, her stomach was growing each day which she both loved and hated.

A lot had changed in the town of Mystic Falls. A hunter had made himself known, who later on was killed by Stefan. Even though Klaus hated Stefan for what he did to his mate, the hybrid had taken it upon himself to lock the younger Salvatore in their basement.

And because of how heavily pregnant Sigyn is, her mates and even Damon have made her go on bedrest. She hated that she couldn't do anything to help her mates and best friends, but she's been too busy thinking about how close her pregnancy is coming to an end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigyn was in her room sitting on an exercise ball, while watching tv. Today had been especially stressful.

The blonde was trying her hardest to stay calm and relaxed, but she was finding it difficult because she couldn't take her mind off of everything that was happening around her. Sigyn's dogs were on the floor on either side of her, both of them not wanting to be away from their owner.

"Aww look at you. Bouncing on a big ball with your little fury bodyguards" Came the voice of Damon, who was leaning against the door frame.

"Ha ha, very funny" Sigyn answered sarcastically, while flipping him off.

"How are you feeling today, gorgeous?" Enzo asked, walking into the room to sit near the pregnant woman.

Ever since he had been rescued, the vampire and the heretic had grown very close. Enzo had grown to be very protective of Sigyn, and always finds himself at the Mikaelson mansion watching over her.

"I'm trying to relax myself and my mind, but it doesn't seem to be working. The babies are kicking more than ever today, and I'm worried about my mates" Sigyn answered, stress evident in her tone of voice. Her eyes were back to being closed, both of her hands gently rubbing her belly.

"Is there anything we can do for you? Are you hungry? Thirsty? I can draw you a bath or i can rub your feet" Enzo suggested, making both Damon and Sigyn laugh.

"Anyone would think you're her mate" The Salvatore jested, earning an eye roll in return.

"She's nine months pregnant, Damon. She needs to be relaxed and happy as possible. And here I thought you were smart" Enzo deadpanned, making Damon gape at his mate in offence. As he was about to reply, Sigyn let out a grunt making them look to her in worry.

"Siggy? Are you okay? You're not in labour are you?" Damon rushed out, speeding in front of her and gently grabbed her arms.

"I-I'm fine. The babies have been kicking a lot more today. They can tell that I'm worried, and they miss their fathers" She answered, letting out another grunt of pain but this time the pain seemed far worse than before.

"Can you help me up please?" Sigyn breathed out, to which the man nodded and slowly helped the woman up.

Luckily Damon had hold of Sigyn, because the woman ended up hunching forward as she let out a small yell of pain. Enzo and Damon looked to each other with wide eyes, but they widened when they saw liquid go down the heretics legs.

"O-Oh my god! Shit! Please tell me you peed yourself" The Salvatore exclaimed, earning a slap to the back of the head by Enzo.

"No, you idiot. She's in labour" He hissed, both himself and Damon feeling more and more panicked.

"They're early. We had a few more weeks left until--AHHH" Sigyn yelled at the end, a contraction hitting her like a ton of bricks. She hadn't felt this much pain since the last time she was pregnant with her son.

"Damon, you call her mates and then go get towels and warm water" Damon nodded his head, and sped out of the room.

Enzo slowly led the heretic towards her bed, and helped her lay down. Sigyn let out another yell, her hand clenching tightly onto Enzo's.

"It's alright, gorgeous. They'll be here soon, but right now i need you to take some deep breathes for me. Can you do that?" Sigyn looked up at Enzo, doing as he said. The pain had lessened, but was still somewhat there.

Damon was zipping around the house getting everything that was needed, after he tried calling the Mikaelson's neither of them were answering, but he made sure to leave heaps of messages. Speeding back up to the room, Damon placed everything down and sat himself on the other side of Sigyn.

"Are they on their way?" Sigyn breathed out, sweat now dripping down her forehead.

"Um yeah, they'll be here soon" He answered nervously, looking to Enzo who gave him a nervous look.

Another contraction hit Sigyn, making her yell out and squeeze their hands tightly. The blonde then grasped the front of Damon's shirt, pulling him to face her.

"Do not lie to me, Damon Salvatore. Where are my mates?" She hissed, glaring at the blue eyed vampire.

"I'll--I'll call them right now" He stammered, getting up from the bed to call them again. Enzo moved to place a large towel over Sigyn lower half, and then moved to shift her pillows so she was sitting up more.

"I know that you'd rather have your mates here to help you, but it seems your babies want to come out quickly. So, I'm going to have to help deliver them" Enzo explained nervously, not wanting to push the woman if she was uncomfortable with it.

"It's fine. I don't care, just help me get these babies out" She groaned loudly in pain.

Sigyn felt like her insides were trying to come out of her body, she was in so much pain. Soon Damon came back, immediately going to Sigyn's side and grabbed her hand which she squeezed instantly.

"I finally got hold of them. They're on their way, Siggy" He said, making Sigyn show a pain filled smile.

"Alright, darling. You need to start pushing right now" Enzo spoke up. Sigyn's eyes widened as she looked to the vampire before her.

"I-I can't. They're not here yet. They need to be here" She cried as the pain got worse with each second.

But just as she said that, the bedroom door slammed open and all four of her mates filed into the room, all of them wearing looks of panic. Elijah and Finn sat on either side of their mate, while Kol and Klaus grabbed hold of her legs.

"Where the hell were you!!" She yelled, her grip on their hands was so tight that their bones cracked slightly.

"We're sorry, Elskan. We got caught up, but we're here now" Elijah said softly, wiping away sweaty blonde strands of hair from her head.

"Okay, you need to push now" Enzo ordered gently. Sigyn whimpered, but leant forward with the help of Finn and Elijah and let out a loud scream.

"Bloody hell, i can see the head" Kol exclaimed, his brown eyes nearly bulging out of his head. His mate ended up kneeing him in the chest, making him quickly apologise as he went back to holding onto her leg.

"Fucking hell! I don't remember it being this bloody painful!!" Sigyn screamed, hunching forward again as she felt another wave of pain flow through her body.

"You're doing so well, angel" Finn cooed, placing a tender kiss to the side of her head.

"Alright count to five, then push again" Enzo breathed out, looking up at the sweaty heretic.

Sigyn took a deep breathe, then counted to five before she let out another scream while throwing her head back against Finn's shoulder.

The Mikaelson brother's hearts broke when they saw how much pain their mate was in, and all they could do was sit there and watch her hunch over in pain.

"The head is out, just a few more pushes and you'll have your first baby" Sigyn nodded her head before taking another deep breathe.

When she felt the need to push, the woman used everything in her and pushed as hard as she could. Soon, a shrill cry echoes through-out the room making everyone freeze.

"Congratulations, Siggy. You have a beautiful baby girl" Enzo smiled, his brown eyes looking slightly watery. Sigyn let out a happy cry, and reached out to hold her first born.

Wrapped in a black towel laid a small baby. The heretic felt her breathe hitch when the baby opened her eyes, and was welcomed with a pair of hazel eyes.

"By the gods, she's just beautiful" Sigyn said, her voice shaking as she tried not to cry. The woman turned to Finn, who's eyes were glued to his daughter. He had unshed tears in his eyes, his mouth a gap in shock.

"Alright, Sig. Get ready, the other baby is coming" Enzo said, breaking the comfortable silence. Sigyn hesitantly handed her daughter to Damon, then got ready to start pushing again. A contraction hit her like a freight train, making her yell out.

"I-I can't, I can't do it" Sigyn cried, feeling extremely weak.

"Yes you can, my dear. I have faith in you. Just a few more pushes, and we will have our child" Elijah said softly, making the woman look up at him through tear filled eyes. Sigyn whimpered when she felt another wave of pain, and gripped Elijah and Finn's hands tightly again.

"It's okay, Elskan. You can do this, i know you can do it" He reassured. Sigyn nodded, and got ready to push again. Three more pushes and their child was out and crying loudly.

"Look at that. You have a wonderful baby boy" Enzo grinned, quickly wrapping a towel around the baby boy and then handed him to his mother. Damon walked over and handed the baby girl to Sigyn, who held her children close to her chest.

The heretic let out another happy cry, placing a kiss on her babies heads. Enzo, Damon, Rebekah, Kol and Klaus watched the blonde cuddle her babies, while the eldest Mikaelson's rested their chins on Sigyn's shoulders looking at the little bundles.

"You did so well, love" Klaus spoke softly, smiling at his mate who smiled back at him.

"So, do you know who's who's" Rebekah asked, walking over to her sister, brothers, niece and nephew.

"The little girl is definitely Finn's. She has his hazel eyes. Which leaves this little warrior here Elijah's son" Sigyn smiled, not once taking her eyes off her children. Their eyes were open, both of them gazing up at their mother with curious eyes.

"They're so cute" Kol awed, carefully sitting next to Sigyn's legs.

The blonde turned to Finn first, and handed him their daughter which made his face brighten even more. Then the woman handed her son over to Elijah, who looked like was trying really hard not to cry.

"Thank you" Said both of the older brother's, making Sigyn look at the two in confusion.

"Why are you thanking me for?" She asked.

"You have given us one of the greatest gifts. Because of you, we are able to finally live our dream of being parents" Finn explained, looking at his mate with so much love and adoration in his eyes.

"He's right. When we were turned into vampires, our hope of having a family was diminished" Elijah smiled, leaning over to place a kiss on Sigyn's lips.

"So, when can we start with our baby?" Kol asked, breaking the silence making everyone look at him with either a glare or a deadpanned look.

"What about name's?" Damon asked. Finn looked from his daughter to his mate, who was already looking at him.

"I was thinking Helga. Helga Mikaelson" Sigyn's eyes widened, more tears appearing in her eyes at the mention of the name.

"You want to name her after---after my mother?" She whimpered, her lip quivering.

"I know how much your mother meant to you, so it only seems fitting to name our daughter after her" The vampire explained, looking down at his daughter who was now holding his pointer finger tightly.

"Aww, that's so sweet" Rebekah cried, Sigyn nodding in agreement as she tried to keep her tears at bay.

"What about the little lad?" Kol asked, making Sigyn look over at her son who was cooing up at his father.

"I was thinking of naming him after your brother, Henrik" She smiled, looking at the Mikaelson's who looked at the blonde in awe. Their dead hearts warmed at the thought of having their nephew/son named after their brother Henrik.

"Welcome to the family, Helga and Henrik Mikaelson"

A/N Sorry if this isn't great. I'm not good at writing things like people giving birth, so again sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
234K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...