Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

Galing kay niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... Higit pa

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

22| Worried

3K 189 85
Galing kay niabhatti

Hamza and Haider were making their way to car parking when Hamza spoked!

"Baba? Me thori deair bad aunga please mama se khedieyga wait na kre!" Hamza was to sad to go home so he decide to go meet his friends!

"Hamza late mat ana time se ajana please!" Hassan replied

"Ji baba me ajaunga!" Hamza promised he just needs a little time to get his mind clear!

Hassan nodded satisfied with his answer and made his way to hi car!

Zaira was huffing and pouting while sitting near pool! There were couches placed on side of the pool!

The swimming pool in their house was Zaira's favourite place every time she gets sad or she wants attention she comes to pool!

Haadi wore long trousers so that the family doesn't question him he was wincing few times but it was not too painful he was able to walk properly!

Haadi made his way to the pool side he knew that she must be here sulking with an angry frown on her face!

Haadi was now regretting he shouldn't have yelled at her he just poured his frustration on her after having a nice long conversation with his parents brought his mind back to the track!

"Dora!" He settled beside her and called her softly!

"Oh Haadi Ahmedaani halki awaz me bhi batt karsakta ha? Cheeko Haadi itni dheemi (slow) awaz samjh nhi ati mujhe!" Zaira scoffed sarcasm was dripping from each of her word!

"Yar dora sorry naa! Wo bas me thora pareshan thaa!" Haadi apologised sincerely

Zaira stood up to leave but Haadi held her hand!

"Please yar bhaijaan se ground krdia ha isliye thora frustrate hogaya or tum per gussa nikal
Dia I am sorry Ira!" He apologised again!

"Please Haadi me koi tum sab ka punching bag nhi jiska dil chaiye mujhe do batein sunade
Mujhe bhi hurt hota ha please!" Angry tears started flowing from her eyes!

Every time Zaira get angry the first thing she does is cry she cries even when she herself doesn't want to!

"Iraa please roo mat I am sorry please!" Haadi tried again

Zaira got embarrassed she doesn't want anybody to see her crying and now that Haadi caught her tears she wanted to leave!

"Jau yahn see!" She tried walking but Haadi held her hand!

Zaira tried freeing herself out of his grip but mistakenly she pushed him a little to hard! An already injured Haadi couldn't control himself and stumbled back falling straight into pool!

Zaira bursted into laughter when she found her brother shaking his head furiously while being in pool!

"Haadi!" A loud voice came in!

Zaira turned around only to find Harib standing there in all his glory glaring at her!

"You pushed him?" He asked dangerously!

Before Zaira can reply Haadi came in for her rescue the only way to earn forgiveness and some brownie points aswell!

"Bhaijaan me khud girgaya!" Haadi came to edge and answered back!

"Zaira jau towel lekar aou or tum bahar aou!" Harib ordered and Zaira ran to cabinets on the side!

Haadi came outside limping the water was making it more painful!

Harib gently made him sit and started rubbing his hairs with towel!

"Haadi was last night's punishment not enough?" Harib asked firmly

Haadi looked at him confused and scared!

"Kese gire tum pool me?" Harib asked with not to lie warning dancing in his eyes!

"Galti se gir gaya bhai!" Haadi replied!

"Kitni dafa mana kia ba dono ko swimming pool ke pass aise haraktein nhi karakro? Samjhte kyu nhi ho dono koi batt?" Harib looked at them asked!

"Sorry bhaijaan!" Both of the muttured

Harib shook his head everyday he have to hear them saying sorry and apologising but never in once he have seen them actually being sorry!

"Zaira kitchen me kisi se khaou iske liye hot chocolate ya soup bheje sardi lag jayegi isse!" Harib ordered his siblings!

Zaira ran off quickly Haadi saved her so he wasn't mad anymore!

"Pau ki chot kese ha Haadi?" Harib asked after Zaira left!

"Theek ha bhaijaan thora pain ha bs painkiller lunga sahi hojagea!" Haadi replied with small smile!

Harib can notice his sadness he settled beside him and ruffled his hairs!

"Me gussa nhi hu beta!" He pulled him closer to his chest!

"Gussa nhi ho?" Haadi asked confused!

"I am not very happy with your decision but I do hope that you won't repeat or do something that you shouldn't do!" Harib gently explained!

"I promised you Bhaijaan next time nhi krunga ab to lagraha ha shayed 18 ke bad bhi nhi krunga!" Haadi replied resting his head on Harib's chest he was finding peace!

Harib laughed at his words!

"Hamara bas chale to we would never let you grow up!" He pecked his head!

The maid came in with a glass of hot milk instead of hot chocolate that was ofcourse Zaira's doing!

"Eww mujhe nhi peena doodh!" Haadi whined!

"Zaira bibi ne kaha ap ko dhood chaiye!" She replied!

"Dekha bhaijaan is dora ko apne? Me nhi peeunga ye zeher ap lejao isee!" Haadi scoffed!

Harib's eyes glinted dangerously! He just doesn't call
Milk that!

"Haadi finish it NOW!" Harib's loud voice startled Haadi!

"Apne to kha hot chocolate!" Haadi gave him his puppy eyes!

"Drink it!" Harib was glaring at him so hard that he just couldn't whine again he quietly took the glass and brought it closer to his lips!

"Mujhe dhood nhi pasand!" 15 year old teen was showing tantrums like 5 years old!

But ofcourse his older brother was in no mood to take his childish behaviour!

He held in ear in a tight grip and gave it a painful twist!

"Ahh ouch Bhaijaan choree Ahaa!" Haadi shouted!

"Drink!" Harib boomed still not loosing his grip!

Without seeing any softness in his oldest brother eyes Haadi gulped the liquid making gagging faces!

Harib left his ear and glared at him!

"Standup!" He ordered

"Kyu?" Haadi thought to test him!

"Haadi!" And that Haadi made him stood up he stood up and Harib held his hands and dragged him so that he can stand between his knees like a naughty 5 year old!

"How often do you drink milk?" Harib asked sternly after holding his hands!

Haadi hated milk with all his heart he just doesn't drink milk his mother keeps on asking it but he doesn't!

Haadi stayed quite!

"Haadi!" Harib somehow made his voice more scary!

"I don't!" Haadi whispered but Thankfully Harib catches it!

"Well now you will everyday at morning you will have milk!" Harib stated firmly!

"Bhaijaan nhi please kyu?" Haadi whined!

"Kal kyu gire tum? You are so week that you can not even push the car! No more arguments you will drink it means you will drink it!" Harib's tone left no room for argument but Haadi was not wise enough to catch it!

"Me protein shake peelu? Dhoodh mujhe nhi pasand mene bachpan bad aj piya ha!" He made a disgusted face!

Harib stood up and Haadi took two steps back but Harib was still holding his hands in tight grip!

"Come again kia peelo?" He asked dangerously low!

Protein shakes means steroids and just the name was enough to rile Harib up! Harib almost killed Haider when he got to know that his  teenager younger brother started getting obsessed with workout and fine body and to achieve that he started taking those dangerous drinks and become very aggressive until Harib decided to beat the aggression out him!

"Pro..tein shake" Haadi was scared by the sudden change in his demeanour!

"Are you consuming any kind of protein powders Haadi?" Harib asked sternly!

Haadi shook his head scared he wanted but his mother didn't allow him to buy!

"If I ever see you having it Haadi! I will bring the ruler out and I promise you won't be able to stand after I am done with you! You are a kid stop acting like this or you will regret it clear?" Harib was looking so scary that Haadi gulped and nodded!

"N..hi peeunga!" He managed to say!

"Good! Roz subha I will make sure you have your milk and if I get to know ke you are giving chachi trouble for it you will drink it twice in a day!" Harib promised!

Haadi shook his head!
"Peelunga!" He replied scared!

"Bhaijaan dinner!" Mishi's loud voice came!

"Chaloo!" Harib dragged Haadi with him!

"Hamza kha ha?" Bari mama asked!

Haider noticed this he was feeling guilty he shouldn't have behave so harshly with his brother!

"Wo bahar gaya ha ajaeyga bad me!" Hassan replied!

Hassan tone was quite cold and mostly replied while looking at Haider!

Hamza was with his friends when suddenly one his friend called and tell about his father getting heart attack! Hamza and his other two buddies rushed!

Hamza quickly messaged his father that he will be late! Hassan told his wife so that she doesn't worry to but none of them remember to inform Haider!

It was around 1am in night when Haider was getting restless he wanted to see Hamza he walked towards his room only to find it empty!

Haider got worried Hamza was still not home he asked himself he quickly called him but his phone was switched off!

Haider asked the guard of main door to ask about his return but he replied in negative!

Haider started roaming around worried! He wanted to see Hamza amd Hamza is never too careless to roam around the city without informing!

Haider was continuously pacing in hall trying to reach his brother but all of it went in vain! He tried  calling his friends but their phones were also switched off!

Around 3am when Haider was about to rush he hear some footstep he rushed to door only to find Hamza entering in while making the key dance on his fingers!

His carefree attitude made Haider so angry he was super worried about this boy and here he was!

Haider took long strides towards him! Hamza looked up shocked when he found Haider looking at him so furiously as if he wants to beat him!

Before Hamza can mutter anything Haider caught his elbow and dragged him out of the house so that nobody wakes up!

"Kahaaa the tum?" Haider yelled so angrily that birds sleeping flew away and Hamza flinched back!

"Bhaiya?" Hamza looked up shocked!

"Tumhe andaza bhi ha me kitna pareshan thaa? Kese kese khayal arahe the mujhe? 3 baj rahe ha Hamza where were youu?" Haider shouted!

Hamza was not understanding him but one thing which was constantly going in his head was that Haider was mad at him he asked him to get out!

"Why do you care? Apne to kha tha get out!" Hamza replied clearly not understanding the situation!

Haider misunderstood his words he thought Hamza did all of this on purpose just to take his revenge!

Without even thinking of anything Haider pulled Hamza closer and slapped his hard!

"Sharam nhi ati tumhe?" He yelled furiously!

Hamza stumbled back and held his face! He was clearly not understanding it Haider was never to guy to punish you without deserving it how can he slap him!

"Bhaiya me hospital me tha!" Hamza replied!

Haider started getting panicked!

"Hospital kyu? Theek ho tum? Khai lagi ha kia!"
He was bombarding questions!

"Me theek hu atif ke baba ko attack agaya tha uske sath hospital me tha Shah uncle ne uski surgery kari!" He replied!

Haider took a breath of relief he was so scared thought of something happening to his siblings always make him paranoid!

Haider just hugged him tight!

"Theek ho tum?" He asked in a hard voice seems like he was trying hard to not cry!

"Apart from my cheek! Sab theek ha bhaiya!" Hamza replied after pulling away and rubbed the sting!

Haider rolled his eyes but caressed his face and murmured a small sorry!

Hamza rolled his eyes listening to the almost inaudible sorry!

"I am sorry bhaiya I should be more carful kal ke
Liye bhi aj ke liye!" Hamza apologised and hugged his brother!

"Don't worry about it catch some sleep we will talk later!" Haider promised and kissed his head!

"Ap bhi sojaye you look like a ghost!" Hamza laughed and Haider glared at him making him run away!

On the other hand at Rafay's house he was trying to contact his buddy who happens to be the son of one of teacher he was trying to collect some proofs some cctv footages or anything to get his little enemy into trouble!

God save Zaira Ahmedaani from trouble now!
____________________________________
Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Your favourite moment?

How was Haider?

Any recommendations?

Please do votes and do inline comments I look forward to them every single day!

•Next update after 70+votes and 65+ comments!

Update will after the completion of target within few hours!

Thank you all love you!
..Nia!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

39.8K 2.6K 33
A story where Taehyung and Jungkook as STRICT FATHERS while yn as their wife. I have included the whole journey from the day they get married also.
1.1M 63.6K 52
It was an unspoken rule for Misha Yousaf to stay clear of those creatures, to stay clear of men and boys alike. Coming from a conservative Muslim fam...
197K 12.3K 24
❝ He was the best thing she never planned ❞ The story of a spoiled brat, with a past which no one could imagine and a future that was forced upon her...
18.6K 1.7K 19
This book is a sequel of Khanzaade with some changes. You can take this book as new version of Khanzaade🤴.