๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ

By broynexwritess

๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐œ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, an ordinary girl that works at the Crestmore, she was known to be a comp... More

DISCLAIMER
01| Party
02| Desire
03| Unforeseeable
04| Encounter
05| All Tears
06| Bliss To Witness
07| Guilt
08| Unexpected
09| Heart And A Crown
10| Greece
11| Laina's Birthday
12| Chaotic Club
13| Exposed
14| Date
15| Crestfallen
16| Unforseen
17| Photo Booth
19| Brownies
20| Exposed Twice
21| Pity
22| 'Embrace My Worth'
23| Ermanno's Brithday
24| Birthday Sex
25| Disarray
26| Revelation
27| Satisfaction
28| Cigarettes After Sex
29| Morona's Birthday
30| Aquarium Date
31| Aquarium Date {2}
32| This Feeling
33| Serbia
34| Recollections
35| Four Months
36| Disaster
37| 'Stop Lying'
38| 'Please'
39| Ronan's Birthday
40| Dinner
41| Crime Scene
42| Flowers
43| Pleasure
44| Beg
45| Confess
46| Plastic
47| Attempt
48| Morocco

18| Germany

10.9K 258 355
By broynexwritess

MATURE CONTENT‼️.
Make sure to comment, Vote and follow!!

Rosabella Ayre

While I was on the phone with my sister, I lit a cigarette.

She cried, "He actually kissed her right in front of me!"

As I exhaled smoke, I told her, "You should dump your dumb boyfriend. He's so immature."

She exclaimed, "You're seriously not being emotionally supportive!"

I sighed and asked, "What the fuck do you want me to say?"

"Just something supportive," she replied.

I sarcastically said, "Okay, why don't you go have sex with him to make up?"

She sighed and called me annoying.

I inhaled the cigarette and said, "At least you're not crying over that boy anymore. He's not worth it. Plus he looks like a Venus flytrap."

She kissed her teeth and said, "Your comebacks are so off."

"Vera, have you had sex yet?" I asked.

"No."

As I paced around the balcony, I extinguished my cigarette.

"Liar."

She insisted, "I'm not lying."

I heard a knock on my door and paused.

I ended the call, saying, "I'll call you back."

I stepped away from the balcony and opened the door, and there stood Laina.

Fuck sake.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked,

Her face showed signs of swelling and bruising, while my fists were red and swollen.

"Why did you come here?" I shouted, impatient to her response.

"I came here because I wanted to talk to you," she whispered softly, keeping her head down.

Talk? What does she know about talking?

It's all arguments and fights.

I invited her inside and shut the door.

I made my way to the balcony, carefully stepping over my bags, as I'll be leaving for Germany in an hour.

I took a seat and poured myself some whiskey, then lit another cigarette.

She sat on the floor, leaning against the railing, and looked up at me.

"Well?" I asked.

I casually crossed my right leg over my left.

She sighed and said, "It was never meant to happen."

I retorted, "You're so pitiful, you know?"

"I understand," she said firmly.

"But do you know who she's dating? The other day, I was about to enter her room and saw her talking to you. She was having a whole conversation with you because she doesn't trust me!"

"Well, at least she feels comfortable talking to me. Your issue," I took a sip of my whiskey.

"Rosa! We both know she's going out with the fucking Ermanno Moretti! She's oblivious to what he does for a living because she's in her own bubble," she sighed.

Reasonable.

But she didn't have to attack her.

"Yeah, I'm aware," I replied with a slightly raised voice. "I already advised her to be cautious. What more do you want me to do?"

"Just warn her! I'm just trying to watch out for her!" She exclaimed.

"By bringing up her past and using it against her?" I placed my glass down and leaned closer.

"By criticizing her for self-harm and attacking her? Laina, if you don't have anything helpful to say, fucking leave."

"Don't pretend to be great friend," she shook her head.

"I am a good friend. It seems like you're having trouble accepting that you're not," I scoffed.

"We both knew she was self-harming since she was 14, but we just never told her," she said.

"Because it's not our role to do so or make her feel uncomfortable. Plus even if we knew, what could we do at that age? How do we know if she got better or had help? Laina, are you not understanding what I'm saying?" I asserted.

"Are you not understand what I'm saying?" She strongly conveyed, and pointed at herself.

This bitch.

"She is going out with a mafia boss who will probably murder her if she found out he's in the mafia! So I think I know what I'm saying and I want you to help me," she argued.

"Help you? You're the last person I'd come to if I needed help. What about Rona?" I said, expressing my irritation. "Rona's probably with him now, doing who knows what. It's none of your business, Laina."

"Alright," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "But if she ever comes to us in distress-" I interrupted her again. "She won't come to us because we're the last people she'd turn to! She practically despises us! Especially you!" I pointed at her.

"I know she dislikes me a lot, but she wouldn't throw away 12 years of friendship. She's too kind-hearted. Don't you know her?" She said.

"Moretti is going to put her to even greater suffering than her own mother did, and then deny ever saying it," she stated, standing up and walking away.

I haven't even taken a drag from my cigarette, and it's almost finished.

I extinguished my cigarette and tightened my jaw.

"Laina!" I exclaimed, rising from my seat and approaching her.

"What? Seriously, what?" She replied.

"Why are you upset? The only person who has the right to be angry is Rona," I exclaimed, wide-eyed.

"She's not here," she turned around, and I firmly grasped her wrist.

"What you're going to do is you're going to go back home and apologize. And I don't mean just saying sorry. If you have to, get down on your motherfucking knees," I released her wrist.

"Our lives are good because of her. We're still standing here because of her. Show some respect," I insisted. "She's the reason you smile and laugh every day, so don't do this again."

She rolled her tongue inside her cheek.

"You have the most wealth among us, and when she had nothing, she built something from scratch to save our lives! All three of us! She wasn't selfish, and even in a coma, she woke up and asked about us! Have some fucking decency," I scoffed.

"Having wealth doesn't automatically mean I have a good life-" for fuck sake, "Can't you hear what I'm trying to say?"

"Show some respect for Morona! If you don't want her with Ermanno Moretti, tough luck! They're probably having sex right now!" I screamed in her face.

She scoffed and paced around the room with her hand on her chest.

I returned to the balcony as I heard the door slam shut.

That's true.

Rona was the one who made our lives better.

She and her father supported us when no one else did.

She saved me from a dark place.

All of us. If I have to, I'd bow down to her and thank her with my life.

I quickly changed into different clothes and grabbed my bags.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✄

After arriving in Germany, I enjoyed the scenic views of the beautiful buildings from the Uber.

When we reached the hotel, I thanked the driver and he kindly assisted me with my bags.

Once in my room, I relaxed on the bed, placing my hands comfortably between my thighs.

Lately, I've been feeling unusually aroused without any apparent cause.

I've been sexually active with people every day, but it's not satisfying my desires.

I don't understand why.

I don't want to take matters into my own hands, even though I know how to.

It just doesn't bring any pleasure, only discomfort.

Feeling frustrated, I sighed and got up.

I decided to take a shower before heading to my aunt's place.

I grabbed my speaker and switched it on.

I connected it with my phone while thinking of what happened earlier today.

I turned up the volume and blasted Marilyn Monroe's 'I'm Thru With Love'.

As I undressed, I admired my reflection in the mirror.

Feeling incredibly sexy, I couldn't help but smirk before stepping into the refreshing shower.

The warm water cascaded over my body as I brushed my long hair aside.

My hair was longer than my ass, but I'm planning to cut it soon.

I lathered up my hair with shampoo and scrubbed it clean.

After washing my body and taking care of everything I needed to in the shower, I resisted the temptation to extend my shower time to an hour.

I then changed into a cozy cream dress, which is good for my visit to my aunt's place.

I spritzed some perfume on and admired my necklace.

This piece has been with me for years, a precious gift from my mother when I was little.

I brushed off any lingering doubts and slipped on my white shoes, despite the cold outside.

I called for an Uber and soon enough, I arrived at my aunt's house.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by a friendly maid who said, "Hello ma'am."

I returned the smile and greeted her with a friendly "Hi."

I followed the maid's directions and found my aunt lying on her bed, peacefully asleep.

Her head was wrapped in a scarf, and there were several wires attached to her body.

I took a seat on the chair beside her, crossing my legs.

Her lips were thin and pale, giving her an almost ghostly appearance.

It seemed as if there was no trace of her humanity left.

Speaking of humanity, when it comes to humanity's successes, music definitely takes the spotlight.

And Marilyn Monroe took the opportunity and shined it bright as a star.

She did truly leave her mark on the world. Real icon.

"Rosa?" Her voice was barely a whisper.

"Yes, auntie, I'm here," I said, placing my hand on top of hers to provide comfort.

"You came," she smiled.

"Why wouldn't I visit the best auntie in the world?" I smiled back.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I haven't seen my children in years, I didn't think you'd come."

"Well, I did. And I always will," I replied.

Family can be complicated sometimes.

But her children were just self-centred assholes who would kill themselves for a dollar.

She has done nothing but give them an opportunity to a good life.

If there was something wrong at home, I'd know. Because she practically raised me.

She just moved to Germany 2 years ago.

She's given them everything, and it's heartbreaking that they didn't appreciate her.

"Rosabella, darling, please promise me one thing," she tilted her lips up but couldn't.

She wanted to ask me something but couldn't quite get the words out.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Never dye your hair," she said as I chuckled.

I had natural white hair, and I got it from her genetics.

"I promise I'll never dye my hair," I laughed.

"Say it like you mean it. Look me in the eyes and say it," she whispered.

I never thought it was that serious.

"I promise," I gave her a serious look and made eye contact.

"How are your friends? Maria? Moravia? What's her name?" She smiled.

"It's Morona and Laina. They're doing well," I replied.

"Oh, Laina! I forgot about that redhead! How is she?" She asked.

"She's doing great," I sighed.

Yeah, because she took her anger out on Rona.

"Is something bothering you?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"Nothing's wrong as long as I'm here spending time with you," I smiled.

"Did you hear from Vera?" She asked.

"Yes, I talked to her before I came to Germany," I replied.

"Weren't you hanging out with her?" She questioned.

"No, I was in Greece with Morona and Laina," I responded.

"Rosa, could you please hook me up with some water?" She whispered.

I nodded and got up to grab the water.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass but I heard a knock on the door and went to open it.

"Rosabella," he said with a bitter tone.

"Rocco," I looked back at him.

"What brings you here?" He walked in and scoffed.

"Taking care of your mother, something you can't do because you're a self-centered asshole," I replied with a smirk.

He clenched his jaw and asked, "Technically the maid is, but where's my mum?"

"Don't you remember your own childhood home? Your mum is in her room," I said, stepping back as he grabbed my wrist forcefully.

"Release my wrist, you dickhead," I gritted.

"What's up with your hand? You think you're a boxer or something?" He snickered.

"I know you're not a boxer, that's all you ever wanted to be. Instead, you have a wife and four kids, and you still cheat on her with a guy because you're too afraid to admit that you're gay," I laughed.

"You're literally bisexual-" I interrupted, "Well, at least I had the courage to be honest about my sexuality, unlike you."

He scoffed and released my hand as I rubbed my wrists.

"If you want to have a chance to see your mum, try to show some manners and don't beg for money," he stumbled back a few steps.

He responded, "I don't need to beg for anything. I'm here because I genuinely care about my mother."

"Sure," I scoffed.

I grabbed the water and went upstairs to my aunt's room.

As I entered, I saw Rocco engrossed in his phone while I handed the water to my aunt.

"Thanks, darling," she murmured and took a sip.

I smiled back and reached into my purse to retrieve my lighter and phone.

"You should quit smoking," Rocco commented, looking at me.

"Well, you should mind your own damn business," I retorted, walking away and giving him a gesture of defiance.

I stepped out into the garden, lighting up a cigarette.

While smoking, I grabbed my phone and dialed Rona's number.

It had only been a few days, but I already missed her. A lot.

The phone rang, but there was no answer.

I tried calling again.

Still no answer.

Exhaling smoke, I sighed and leaned against the wall.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed, and I saw Vera's name on the screen.

I eagerly answered the call.

"You promised to call me back, and it's been almost 5 hours," she scolded.

"I got caught up with things," I sighed.

"For 5 whole hours?"

"I'm currently in Germany, visiting Aunt Beth," I explained.

"Well," she sighed.

"If this call is about your boyfriend, I will literally not keep in touch anymore," I stated firmly.

"Ugh! You're so annoying," she exclaimed in irritation.

"Well, talk to someone else then. I always give you advice, but you never follow it," I responded, taking a drag from my cigarette.

"Rosa, he's calling me! I'll call you back," she squealed.

No way.

This girl is going to drive me crazy.

I offer her all the advice she needs, and she never listens.

Teenagers, I tell you.

I finished my cigarette and headed back upstairs.

I joined Rocco in the room and settled down beside him.

"So, what have you been doing?" Auntie asked Rocco.

"Well, you see-" I interrupted, "Don't bore us with all the nitty-gritty details."

She chuckled while he rolled his eyes and I smirked.

"Oh, that's how it's gonna be, huh?" He said, sounding a bit hurt.

"Mhm."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✄

I pulled up a stool at the bar, feeling a mix of excitement and anticipation.

I was at the club, searching for that special something.

Lately, my hormones have been leading me to places like this.

Feeling a deep longing, I noticed a man making his way towards me.

With a charming smile, he greeted me, "Hey there, gorgeous."

I responded with a seductive tone, "Well, hello."

As he settled down beside me, I eagerly turned to meet his gaze, our bodies close together.

He inquired, "What's your name?"

I confidently replied, "Bella," although most people tend to call me Rosa more often than Bella.

I playfully placed my hands on his chest and asked, "And you?"

He smirked and responded, "Zarek."

He then turned to the bartender and confidently ordered, "Two shots of scotch for me and my lady."

My lady?

The bartender passed us our drinks, and Zarek handed mine to me.

With a smile, he asked, "What's a gorgeous girl like you doing here all by yourself?"

I grinned and replied, "Just looking for some fun."

He murmured, "Well, you're definitely going to find it."

I downed the shot and glanced around the club.

"Let's dance," I enthusiastically got up and took his hand, guiding him to the dance floor.

He positioned himself behind me as I playfully pressed myself against him.

We moved our bodies in sync to the rhythm, feeling the music pulsating through us.

His hands explored my curves as we danced intimately.

I leaned in close and whispered, "You're incredibly attractive."

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he said, and we kept dancing as he spun me around.

I could feel the firmness and strength of his chest as my hands made contact with it.

Our eyes met, and our lips hovered just inches apart.

With a playful smile, I suggested, "Shall we find a more private spot for ourselves?"

He firmly held onto my waist, planting kisses on my neck.

"After you," he said.

I guided him upstairs to one of the rooms, excitement building.

With a mischievous smirk, I eagerly opened the door.

We shared a passionate kiss as he skillfully closed the door with his foot.

His touch became more intimate as he gently caressed my chest, removing his blazer.

He continued to explore my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses and love bites.

We undressed each other, but my dress wasn't fully off.

My breasts were barely contained by the fabric, teasingly close to revealing themselves.

Our lips met in a harsh kiss before I took charge, guiding us to the bed where I pushed him down.

I walk over to him, grinning.

He's shirtless. And he has a body of a Greek God.

Me looking at his physique planted with vague tattoos made my arousal soak.

He adjusted himself as I crawled towards him, my knees being either side of him.

He sits up so I astride him, and place my arms on his shoulders.

Not too long, he clasps my face and kisses me greedily.

Moving his hand down to caress my breast.

He teases my nipple in between his thump and finger as his lips skim from my mouth, along my jaw, to my throat.

I tip my head back and let out a moan of delight.

He knows how to pleasure a women properly. For sure.

I felt his erection underneath me and he wraps his arm around my waist.

He moved my thong to the side, He lifts me, his eyes on mine as he lowers me into him.

Fuck.

My mouth drops open and a gasp is let out. My eyes large with want.

"Fuck, you're so wet," he groaned.

I screamed in pleasure as I took all his inches. He was extremely big.

His fingers are in my hair as he claims my mouth again.

He takes my hands and lean back on the bed until he's fully lying down, and my hair spills all over my shoulders.

"Touch me," he whispers.

I lean forward and spread my hands on his chest.

I sweep my fingers and palms over his skin. Feeling him.

Through his chest, over his nipples, down to his abs.

I bite my lower lip, stifling a moan as I began rocking my hips.

He placed his hands on my hips stopping me, and he lifts his hips and started to thrust in and out of me while I moaned.

I place my hand on his chest to keep my balance.

Which each thrust the only sounds were our moans and our skin slapping against each other repeatedly.

I was soaking wet all over him and somehow he liked that.

"Fuck Bella, you're so tight" he groans were intertwined with my moans.

My legs started shaking as I dig my nails into his shoulders.

He stopped pounding inside me and I began easing up and back down.

I rise up and down as his lips met my breasts.

I move inside of him building my rhythm.

Rising up and down as his hands were all over my body.

He flexed his hips, meeting me. I cry and only to feel his cock getting harder.

He kept hitting the spot that felt really good over and over again.

At some point, he brushed past my g-spot, and I got so lost in the moment.

He felt so fucking good.

He grabs my hips, moving me faster and faster.

I'm so fucking close.

I pant, short sharp gasps for air as I gripped his arms.

My head tipped back, calling out to God.

My hold on his arm tightens, I cry out and still on top of him as I come.

He continues bouncing me on him, chasing own release.

And when he does his hold on my hips tighten.

He lifts me and comes all over my stomach.

I looked down and saw his cock measured right above my belly button.

I roll beside him, feeling the weight of our breaths filling the air.

He rolls on top of me a kissed me while fully taking off my dress.

He took two of his fingers and pushed them inside me without hesitation.

My hand gripped his tattooed arm as he brought his thumb up to my folds and massaged them at a ridiculously fast pace.

My moans and the wetness of my pussy was the only thing I heard.

I tried to hold it in, but I couldn't and came over his two fingers and arched my back in satisfaction.

"We're not done yet, baby."

ROSABELLA & ZAREK??? UH OHHHHH.

I asked y'all for smut and you got it. Except that it's different characters ;).

Bcs I felt like Rona and Ermanno having sex was a bit too quick for them so I gave you something else.

Be grateful😡.

Love you all🩷.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 275 17
๐•ฏ๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–†๐– ๐•ฌ๐–Œ๐–”๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
1.6K 225 24
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "This world that you're begging so desperately to understand. It's not for the light hearted."... ..."I wa...
144K 3.3K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...