KONCLUSION

By AriCTF

"It always feels too good to be true" More

00
New Character's
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21

16

270 5 0
By AriCTF

Za'Niyah's POV at the club

Everyone looked so nice, I couldn't believe the amount of people that showed up for me.

Asia and Elijah

Kaior and Latrelle

Tressure and Monté

Christian, Aaliyah,and Pierre

Za'Niyah and Jordan

Everyone was already at the club, Jordan and I walked into club and all lights and camera's were on us.

He led the way to my booth, it was filled with my sister and her friends that are like my brothers and sisters.

Then I saw Aaliyah hugged up on Christian, I hugged her letting her know she looked amazing.

Jordan dapped up Christian and Pierre, then he went around dapping up the rest of the guys in the booth.

"Hi birthday girl" Latrelle and Kaior both said handing me more money to use for the strippers.

It was 10:02 and more and more people filled the club. I turned up with everyone in my booth, we smoked and drank.

The strippers went crazy on the pole with all of their tricks, we all threw hella money, we were having the time of our lives.

The night progressed people began to feel the drinks that were provided, and the large club quickly became a vibe.

"You so sex mama" Jordan whispered into my ear, as we leaned against a wall, swaying to music, both with drinks in our hands .

I reached my arm from behind me, holding the back of his neck as they kissed slowly like no one was watching.

The dj played Fever by Vybz Kartel
"where Aaliyah at! this my shit!" I said quickly running away from, Jordan and grabbing Aaliyah's hand.

Aaliyah immediately followed me to the middle of the club, where we began whining & dancing on each other.

Aaliyah tongue stuck out her mouth a little as she smiled, it's almost as if the room was spinning.

So many flashes on us, but the only one we could pay attention to was Kaior's.

We slowly went back to average dancing as we were walking back into our booth.

Making my way back to Jordan, who was still in the booth, sipping on his dusse with Christian and Pierre.

I danced on Jordan as he threw money on me. I saw the Henny girl enter the club, "Is that Landon?" Aaliyah said.

Shortly after I watched as Landon, Kash, and Kehlani made their way to Henny.

Henny and Landon

Kehlani and Kash

Jordan pulled me and asked how come Kehlani is over on the other side of the club.

I looked and saw that he wasn't lying. I didnt let that get to me, tonight was all about me. Maybe she'll come and say hi after.

"Its alright baby if she wanted to be with you she would've came over, you got me that's all you need." He said while grabbing my chin.

He kissed me softly, immediately deading everyone in the room, continuing to kiss me, he opened his eyes, making eye contact with Landon from across the room.

Landon tightened his jaw, before sipping his mix once more.

Jordan Reverted his attention back to Niyah, his lips forming a small smile in the kiss.

Kehlani came over and gave Aaliyah and I a hug, I didn't know how to feel it felt like it was forced on her end.

"Do you want to come to our booth or are you staying with Kash tonight??" I asked hoping she was gonna say yes to coming.

"Niyah I want to spend the night with you but I can't Kash is already mad that Im going to Jamaica without her, so I want to spend a bit of time before leaving." She said.

I tried my hardest to understand where she was coming from but at the end of the day why come to MY birthday event if your just gonna be with your girl the whole time.

"She should've stayed home" Aaliyah said to me as we walked over to the bar to get a bottle.

After we got the bottle Aaliyah went with Christian to dance and I went to go use the washroom.

When I was done I came out and Someone grabbed me by my arm, I looked up and saw it was Landon.

He brought me to a secluded corner where no one can see us. "Did you let that nigga fuck?" He questioned me.

I didn't respond, "Cause I seen the way he been all up on you, kissing you and shit, so tell me the truth did he take yo fucking virginity?" He asked mean mugging me.

Why the fuck are you in my business Landon, and why you bring that washed up ass hoe here y'all weren't invited.

"If you wanna know who shot yo sister you better cut that nigga off tonight, and come home wimme." He said taking his gun out aiming it at my tempo.

"Don't make me blow yo fucking brains out floors" he said.

I explained to Landon that we aren't together and I was completely over him.

"You ain't ever leaving me just watch" he said slapping me in my face and then pushing me into the wall. I fell on the floor and he picked me up and choked me out against the wall.

I wasn't able to breathe, I scratched his face up trying to get out of his grip. He let me go cause he heard people coming.

I ran back into the washroom hoping that no one saw that, it was almost 11:59 meaning that my birthday was coming to an end.

I made my back to the booth, "are you okay you look frazzled." Jordan asked.

Sometimes I hated the fact that he was so observant, and he could tell when someone's energy was off.

"I'm okay I'm just over the night, i'm ready to go home."

1...2...3...Happy Birthday to you
Everyone sang along and recorded as the bottle girls entered with a nice sized vanilla cake with my face on it.

We split the cake up among my friends and family, making sure everything got a slice to go.

When they were done I took the mic and thanked everyone for coming out and ending my 20th birthday with me.

Tonight I felt special like the world
Revolved around me. My sister and her friends gave me goodbye hugs and wished me a safe flight, and told me to make sure to have fun.

I wasn't leaving Jordan's side I felt safe with him, "Can we leave now??" I asked him not wanting to be here anymore because Landon expects me to leave with him.

We all walked to the parking lot and and I got into Jordan's Corvette.

As he was about to drive off Landon came up to the car and shot at Jordan nearly shooting me.

"WHERES YOUR GUN?!" I yelled thinking he got shot.

"Under my seat" he said.

I picked up his gun got out of the car and started to shoot back at Landon, while he ran off.

But I wasn't done I got back into Jordan's car and told him to go to the end of the parking lot where I spotted Landon's car.

He sped towards the Mercedes and I shot up Landon's car shooting out 2 tires along with his windows.

Jordan was now using sport mode as we quickly drove back to his house to get ready for the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686 6 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
653K 21.8K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
3.4M 123K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
11.6K 339 24
"Imma stick by you thru whatever imma always be By Yourside "