Roomie - Miles G. Morales | E...

By boekiluvr

Clara Sanchez and Miles Morales had been roommates for somewhere over three years, without any problems - and... More

Ya idk😇
𝟎𝟎𝟏. Roommates
𝟎𝟎𝟐. Twists
𝟎𝟎𝟑. Clubbing
𝟎𝟎𝟒. How many rounds?
𝟎𝟎𝟓. The morning after
𝟎𝟎𝟔. Click!
Update (kind of????)
𝟎𝟎𝟕. Cherry lips
Another update❤️
𝟎𝟎𝟖. Facetime
𝟎𝟏𝟎. Distracted
𝟎𝟏𝟏. News
𝟎𝟏𝟐. Explain
Updates about publishing!!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑. The start
𝟎𝟏𝟒.
𝟎𝟏𝟓. Changing feelings
Read plz🙏
𝟎𝟏𝟔. Suit in the making
𝟎𝟏𝟕. (Not so) Sweet Dreams
𝟎𝟏𝟖.
Update
𝟎𝟏𝟗.
𝟎𝟐𝟎. Patrol

𝟎𝟎𝟗. Confusing

1.6K 47 107
By boekiluvr

"Lucia, hurry up, oh my god." Clara whined, knocking on the bathroom door where Lucia was locked. "We're gonna miss the train!"

A loud groan was heard from inside the bathroom, as the door unlocked and Lucia walked out. "Why are you so set on taking that exact train? It's not the only one going back.." She rolled her eyes, while dumping the rest of her toiletries into her bag.

As she frowned, Clara shook her head since she had already told Lucia the reason she wanted to catch an early train twice before. "I remembered something I have to ask Miles before the others come over, including you."

Raising an eyebrow at Clara, an evil grin grew on Lucia's face. "Is it gonna be something you two are gonna announce to the group?" She started rubbing her hands together, hoping that she would.

"Oh, my god. No!" While trying to act genuinely annoyed by that question, Clara had to hold her head down so her sister wouldn't see the small smile on her lips, since she was secretly enjoying Lucia constantly teasing her with those jokes. "It's something that doesn't involve anyone but him." She rolled her eyes at Lucia's curiosity, as she was still staring at her.

When Clara wouldn't talk any more about it and shook her head, she deeply sighed. "Whatever. Um.. Clara, the- Paper's sticking to your hand.." With a frown plastered on her face, Lucia pointed at the paper with the prices of the mini fridge condiments, which was sticking to Clara's hand.

She loudly groaned, and harshly started to rub her hand against the edge of the TV stand, eventually getting the paper off her. "God, I don't know what's wrong with me. Things keep sticking to me!" The expression on her face was kind of scared, but the other was also a bit amused since it was slightly funny.

Clara started urging Lucia to get out the hotel room, since the thing she wanted to ask Miles had been lingering in her head for quite a while, and only made her suspicious that former night. As soon as she stepped inside her own apartment, the warmth she didn't have outside got goosebumps on her skin.

While she closed the door, Miles heard her come in and quickly walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, to check if it wasn't some random person. "Clares?"

Humming in response, Clara nodded and turned around, only to quickly turn away and take a deep breath, as seeing Miles wearing only a towel — which exposed some of his V line —, made her feel things she couldn't quite place. "Hi. Jesus, Miles, go put on some c-" Before she could even finish her sentence, her phone started ringing from her jean pocket. "Hello?" Clara picked up the phone, and held a finger up for Miles to shush him.

"Hello. Is this Clara Sanchez?" A female voice Clara vaguely remembered spoke, and she could hear a smile somewhere in her voice.

(Does anyone know what I mean???)

"..Yes, this is she. May I know who I'm speaking with?"

"I'm the one that let you in yesterday, Jules. I just want to tell you that our team loved your energy in the pictures, and we've decided we want you to walk in our show. Are you still interested?"

As she heard the words walk our show, Clara's face lit up, and a soft squeal escaped when she raised her eyebrows. "Yes, of course! Oh, I'd love to!" A big smile was plastered on her face, as she realized her childhood dream had quite literally come true.

"Perfect. I'll inform my boss immediately, and he'll email you all the details. I look forward to seeing you on our runway. Have a great day!"

Clara nodded, even though the woman couldn't see that. "Great. You have a good day, too." While she took the phone off her ear and hung up, Miles cocked an eyebrow at her, waiting for what happened. "They want me to walk on their show!"

An impressed look overtook the frown on his face, as Miles' roommate ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him to express her happiness. "Wow, that's great, mami. I thought you weren't that interested anymore, though." Patting her back, Miles started to chuckle when he saw how excited she was as soon as Clara pulled away.

"Yeah, but this- I mean, ten year old Clara still hadn't fulfilled her dream of getting signed by such a big brand, and now I got invited to walk their runway." She smiled, clapping her hands to calm down a bit, as she felt an overwhelming amount of joy.

(Clara stims often confirmed??? My autistic twin forreal😇)

While softly shaking her head, Clara suddenly remembered that Miles wasn't wearing anything but a towel, and she had just hugged him. "Man, go put on some clothes. I have to ask you something, too, so hurry up." The joyful look on her face turned a bit serious, signaling that she wasn't gonna joke around.

As soon as Miles walked out of the bathroom fully dressed, Clara was already sitting on the counter, waiting for her coffee to be ready. "What's up?" Miles asked, sitting backwards on one of the chairs they had by the dinner table, which they never used.

"Well.. Last Saturday you quite literally jumped over the bathroom stall. How?"

Miles' eyes widened as soon as he remembered how he got into the bathroom stall, and cursed himself for not pretending to climb over it. "No offense, but you were drunk. I don't think you remember correctly, ma." Shaking his head, he was trying to figure out if he was trying to tell Clara that he wasn't jumping over the stall, or himself.

Sadly for him, Clara was extremely good at reading people, and picked up on his tone. "Mmh, sure." She cocked her eyebrows at him, while her gut feeling was telling her she shouldn't push it, but her head needed to know if her suspicions were true. "You do know I'm not gonna tell anyone if you have some kind of secret, right?" A soft smile crept onto Clara's face as a way of trying to make Miles feel safe enough to talk.

But, to no avail. He simply shrugged, "I ain't got a secret."

The gut feeling Clara had only got stronger when there was a hint of annoyance in Miles' expression, so when she just rolled her eyes and decided to try again the next day. Luckily, her coffee was done right after she decided that so she grabbed her mug, took a sip, tried to put the mug back on the counter and jump off it, but of course, the mug was sticking to her fingers. "Shit."

Clara tried to pull it off with her other hand, but it only made it worse, since both her hands were sticking to the mug. "What- Is this? My hands are far from sticky." Scoffing, she turned around to Miles for help, as he was just watching her struggle with a surprised smirk on his face.

"They gotta be, if a mug is sticking to you." He chuckled, putting one hand on top of the mug to refrain from spilling too much coffee, and the other one on the bottom. Miles assumed it was gonna be extremely easy to get it off Clara's hands, but it wasn't, at all. "What the hell..?" Sighing, he slightly pulled on the mug, releasing it from Clara's hands

She gratefully smiled at him, "Thanks." But, when she looked up at Miles' face, he looked.. Worried. "..Miles, do you know more about this than I do?"

As he saw the suspicious look on Clara's face, Miles shook his head, and jumped onto the couch. "No. Just- Don't tell anyone things are sticking to you, and don't do anything about it." The purpose of his words were to calm Clara down, but — just as any other person he would've told that to —, she kind of freaked out.

While she copied his moves, but a little bit more careful so she didn't break anything, Clara deeply sighed. "Excuse me? That's.. First of all, you're weird. Second of all, I'm gonna search up if you can get sticky hands from a spider bite." The green eyed girl groaned, before grabbing her phone and typing something. "Oh, damn. I got bit by a.. Haplocosmia himalayana, apparently. The sticking should go away tonight."

"Wait, what?" Miles frowned, snatching Clara's phone out of her hands. "Oh, damn. Okay, that's good." A small, relieved smile formed on his face, as he knew that if his suspicions were right, it could've ruined her life.

A small giggle escaped Clara's lips, when she shook her head at Miles, "Why? What did you think was going on?" Frowning, she playfully nudged his arm when Miles wouldn't answer, and stayed quiet.

Clara wanted to ask him about the bathroom stall again, but remembered the annoyed look on his face when she asked him the first time. So, she she just waited until their friends arrived, to take her mind off the question burning in her head.

Weirdly, Miles was called over by his uncle just before their food arrived, again. Clara thought it was very odd, since it was often that Aaron would just call Miles, and he'd leave saying; "Gotta do some shit." When he came back, his food was cold, and he had scratches on his face, but no one else seemed to notice. Or, maybe they did notice, but knew better than to ask about it, which his roommate knew too, for a change.

But, right after everyone left, she narrowed her eyes at Miles, trying to see some kind of weird expression on his face. "Where did those scratches come from? Are you in a gang with Aaron?" Clara cocked an eyebrow at Miles, who frowned at her.

"A gang? Fuck, no. It's nothing, ma. Don't worry about it, please." When he sighed and closed his eyes for a second, he felt Clara move closer to him, and when he opened his eyes, she was inspecting his face. "Let it go. Mami, please."

Clara loudly sighed, trying to manipulate Miles into talking to her about it, but, when there was no sound in their apartment for a whole minute, she gave up, and leaned back on the couch. "Fine, whatever." She scoffed, rolling her eyes at Miles one last time, but he shook his head. Damn, he's hard to break.

The next morning while Clara was making coffee, she decided to take advantage of the fact Miles didn't think clearly when he had just woken up, which gave her the perfect opportunity to ask why he was able to jump so high. But, she had done some research — she stalked every article about the Prowler on the internet, if you call that research— that former night, and found out that Miles just so happened to have the exact same Jordans as him.

When Miles came slumping out of his room, mumbling a quiet good morning at her, she saw the perfect opportunity. "Morning. Hey, Miles? Why do you have the exact same shoes as the Prowler?" There was no hint of evil in her face, and Clara made it seem like it was just a genuine question, to manipulate Miles into giving an honest answer.

"..Because the shoes I own aren't one of a kind?" He frowned, grabbing a glass of water and dumping it onto his face above the sink. "Your hands still sticky?"

While she took a deep breath, Clara shook her head as an answer for Miles. "No. Don't change the subject. You and the Prowler are the only two people I've seen wearing shoes with pockets on them, and you jumped over a bathroom stall, which the Prowler could also easily do."

The frown immediately got replaced by a weirdly annoyed look, which was odd, since Miles wasn't that sensitive to questions. "I climbed over the stall, Clara. Whatever you think I'm hiding, I'm not. Let it go." He scoffed, grabbing his glass of water and sitting down on the couch.

But, his reaction was even more reason for Clara to get suspicious, since he never acted so tense while answering a question, and her mind was far from satisfied, and it would only be satisfied once she knew a real answer.

゚゚。♡ ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~
2092 WORDS

This title is so matching because I'm confusing myself

Okkk this was boring but WERE GETTING THERE okay???? I swear just a bit more🙏🙏

i just realized I wrote some odd shit that makes no sense so don't worry if I change some things in a chapter again😭

2 CHAPTERS COMING OUT 2NIGHT☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 491 15
Y/N L/N and Miles G. Morales have a couple encounters, both with and without the mask. Eventually, they realize they need to come to terms with each...
48.3K 1.3K 17
"uh, why are you here?" "i live here too? and why are you dangling from the ceiling?" in which miles gets a new roommate at visions academy who just...
28K 1.1K 30
"𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬..." "𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞." ______________________________________...
34.5K 1K 19
Miles G. Morales has always been a lone wolf, not caring for anyone but himself and his Ma. Especially since his dad died. But Emiliana Jones, his r...