๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข...

By voidsoni

"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

worried about stiles

1K 51 9
By voidsoni

this is episode 17 Silverfinger. HOWEVER, more than half this episode was left out...i couldn't have them be in 13 places at one time.

"They didn't have faces mom. Or, at least i'm assuming they didn't. They were wearing masks." Ryder explained to Ramona.

"Were they cute?" Josie asked her sister, knees to her chest.

"Get your shoes off the couch, Jo." Aaron passed by her, tapping the top of her head softly.

"I don't know, Josephine, I was too busy getting attacked by them to pay any attention to their masked faces." She emphasized, shaking her head in disbelief. "But i'm sure they're beautiful underneath."

The younger girl rolled her eyes, "It was just a question."

"Leave your sister alone, Josie." Aaron called from the kitchen. He was getting the girls lunch prepared as he was going to be taking her to school before he went to work.

"There really isn't much to say, mom." Ryder told the woman, "Apparently, Allison's dad knows something. After they disappeared, Isaac said something about her dads twenty four hours being up."

"And no one asked anything?"

"I don't know. Austin left as soon as could to get me home to make sure I was okay."

Ramona sighed softly. It was both a good and bad thing that Austin made sure to get them both out of bad situations as quickly as possible. He didn't risk any further injury but he risked not gathering any needed information.

"Okay. That's okay." Ramona stood up, "Austin's here. You guys need to get to school."

"I don't want to go." Josie complained, snatching her lunch bag from Aaron.

"Don't be a brat, Josephine."

"Don't call your sister a brat."

•••

"Hey." A harsh whisper came from behind Ryder, making the blonde raise her eyes to the ceiling in annoyance, "Ryder."

Closing her locker, she looked back to see Stiles waving her over frantically.

She could hear the pounding of his heart without even trying to focus on it.

"What?" She raised a confused brow.

"Come here." He watched her step past the moving students in the walkway to get to him, "Where's Austin?"

"I don't know."

"You don't— what do you mean you don't know? You guys spend ninety eight percent of your time together."

"And the other two percent is him probably using the bathroom."

"Are you—?"

"He's right there." The Miller girl cuts him off, looking him over, "Are you okay, Stiles? You look sick?"

"Fine." He nodded, "I'm fine. I need you two to come with me."

Austin was forcefully getting turned around by Stiles before he could even greet Ryder.

"What are we- What are we doing?" The George teen tried asking.

"Scott, come on." Stiles gesture once he saw his friend walking away from his locker.

"What's going on?"

Clambering into a classroom, Stiles finally began to speak,

"So then she starts talking about phosphors and the key having chemicals on it, right? And so that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in—" Opening the door, the Stilinski was disappointed to see that the evidence was no longer in the board.

"It's gone. Okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key." He ran towards the closet, muttering under his breath as he realized it was no longer on his hook, "What the hell? I had it, I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to God, I had it this morning."

"The key you were talking about last night?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?

"No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it." The look on Stiles' face spoke wonders.

"The key you were talking to the in the hall the day before?" Austin stepped in.

"Yes!" Stiles perked up,"You saw it?"

"I saw it."

"Okay, okay, I was here a couple of hours ago. And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting and I had the key to the chemistry closet."

Scott seemed to catch on, "So you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide in it from the cops and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira?"

"I know how it sounds. But look at this. This is the news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him, okay? About the shrapnel bomb that he used." He began to dig in his pocket for a note, "See this? See what he did? He put nuts, bolts and screws. And then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you?

"Coach. The joke we played on Coach."

"That was my idea. You remember? That was my idea. That's no coincidence. It can't be."

Ryder and Austin shared a look. They didn't want to make it obvious that they were worried about him, but he wasn't making it easy.

"I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong. But I don't think you're trying to kill people either." Scott told his friend.

"It was here. It was all here."

Ryder examined Stiles closely. She hadn't said much since she walked in as she's been spending this time paying close attention to the way the Stilinski moved and spoke. Clearly, he was anxious.

Seeing an anxious Stiles wasn't really anything new, but something told her that it was more than that. And she wanted to brush it off, but her instincts told her otherwise.

"Dude, are you feeling okay? You're looking really tired."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just haven't been sleeping really..." He avoided eye contact with them.

"Why don't you go home? Take a sick day or something." Scott offered.

"Hey, how about Ry and I take you to the hospital? Let you get checked up by Aaron or Melissa? And we'll figure something out with your jeep before you try and use that as an excuse."

"No, I don't- I don't need to go to the hospital—"

"Yes, you do." Ryder cut him off, "Cause if you don't, then you'll go home and overthink and your overthinking will lead to you still not sleeping. I'm sure they can give you something to help."

"Ryder..." He trailed off as her soft hand made contact with his wrist, gently tugging him outside the classroom. She had started rubbing gentle circles in his wrist with her thumb, it seemed she didn't noticed but he was suddenly hyper aware of everything she did.

His heart raced for a moment before he realized that Austin was behind them. And suddenly the small smile on his face turned to a look of anger.

•••

"Dr. Gardner's not back until next week. Do you want to try waiting for one of the urgent care doctors or—Stiles. Are you all right?"

"I don't know. I guess I guess not really."

Melissa looked to the couple behind him for an explanation.

"No, he's not." Ryder said bluntly.

Her words had the Stilinski letting out a shaky breath, tears filling his vision.

"All right, kiddo. All right. Come with me. It's okay." The McCall woman gave Ryder and Austin a look that told them to stay put.

"You're back!" A voice took their attention away from Stiles' retreating figure.

Austin smiled at the sight of Aaron, "We're here for Stiles. He isn't feeling too good."

"Which one is that?" Aaron clicked at his pen.

"Stilinski?"

"The Sheriff's son?"

Ryder huffed, "Yeah, dad."

"Right." The man nodded, "What's going on with him?"

"He hasn't been sleeping. He's starting to stress himself out."

"How so?"

Austin gave a discreet look around to ensure no one was listening, "He thinks he's the one that sent William Barrow to kill a student at our school."

Aaron hummed. The look on his face told Ryder that he was going through the possible diagnosis for the Stilinski.

It always blew her mind how he could do that without having enough information on someone.

"I don't know much, but if it isn't a 'supernatural thing' it may be a family thing. It could possibly lead back to something with either one of his parents."

Before either of them could respond, Melissa walked over.

"How is he?" Austin stood up from his spot in the waiting chair.

Melissa's brows were pulled in, "He'll be okay."

"As in, you think he'll be okay, or he'll actually be okay?" Ryder asked.

She wouldn't admit it out loud but she was genuinely curious to know what was going on with him. Ryder didn't know if the others noticed it not, but she had a feeling that Stiles losing his ability to read for a few days wasn't the worst to come for him.

In all actuality, she knew Stiles never had it easy.

He went from his best friend turning into a werewolf, to being paralyzed like twenty times, and then losing his father. She thought they were fools to just assume that him not being able to read was the last of it.

"He's asleep now. He won't wake up for a while." Melissa placed a gentle hand in their shoulders, "You two can go home, or back to school. Stiles will be okay."

"But—"

"I'm off in an hour." Aaron hugged his daughter, patting Austin on the shoulder, "Get her home, please."

"Yes, sir."

A/N: walking dead story coming soon. i think... i can't decide of i actually want to write one or not

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 19.8K 97
Yoongi, a famous CEO comes across a well known Instagram cross dresser that goes by the name of Jima. Yoongi wants to get to know Jima but the Instag...
78K 1.6K 10
The Bad Boy, Umeji Kizuguchi, has a soft side for (Y/n)(L/n) that he tries to hide by teasing and pretending to hate her, but it always wasn't like t...
270K 7.3K 17
1864, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต. โ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™Š๏ฟฝ...
473K 15.8K 38
in which, she falls for the devil in disguise every single time ! โ˜พ ยฐโ˜† . * โ— ยธ . โ˜… [ KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC ] BOOK 1 OF 4