Little SoapGhost oneshots

By C4RR10N_CR0W

This is my first sort of "book" I can't guarantee It'll be good. Open to suggestions. More

PLEASE READ!!!
-"Can't get rid of me that easy."- πŸ₯€
-"Right."- ☁️
A/N
-"Drunk with sober thoughts"- ☁️<❀️‍πŸ”₯
-" Drunk with sober thoughts pt. 2"- ❀️‍πŸ”₯
-" Cuddles "- ☁️
A/N
-" Whoops "- ☁️
-" Close Quarters "- ❀️‍πŸ”₯
-" Picking Pumpkins "- ☁️
-" Unfinished Love "- πŸ₯€
Vote
-" Blinding Rage "- πŸ₯€
-" Needy... "- ❀️‍πŸ”₯
-" Needy..."- Pt. 2 ☁️
A/N
-" Ruffling Your Feathers"- ❀️‍πŸ”₯
-" Ruffling Your Feathers "- Pt. 2 ❀️‍πŸ”₯
A/N
-" Blending in"- ☁️
-" Cliffs "- πŸ₯€
-" Chocolate "- ❀️‍πŸ”₯
So. (A/N)
-" That Time of the Year"- ❀️‍πŸ”₯
-" Chilly "- ☁️>πŸ₯€
-" Who are you? "- πŸ₯€??
A/N
THANK YOU!!!!
-" Shark in the Water "- ☁️
-" Shark in the Water "- Pt. 2 ☁️
Thank you!
-" Helping Hands "- ❀️‍πŸ”₯
A/N

-"Possesive"- πŸ₯€>☁️

1K 21 18
By C4RR10N_CR0W

This story was suggested by:@DaleahKendrick
Tw: Swearing, threats
Ghost, being the protective bastard he is, confronts König for being close to Soap.

3rd person PoV:
Soap had been walking down a hall on the way to the mess hall when he met his new Colonel, König. Soap found the Austrian quite friendly, so of course he talked to him.

"Hey, you're the new Colonel, right? I'm Sergeant John MacTavish. Everyone calls me Soap, nice to meet you." The scot holds out his right hand, offering a handshake as a friendly gesture.

"Ah! Hallo Sergeant. I've heard about you. Quite the outgoing type I see." König speaks with a affirmative voice, posing to be a higher figure than just a friend. König shakes the smaller man's hand firmly, but gently.

"I was just heading to the mess hall if you want to join, you hungry? I've heard they got chicken sandwiches today. A true treat." Soap says with a smile as he shifts his weight from one foot to another.

"Sounds good Sergeant, I will see you there momentarily." König says excitedly, sounding less professional now.

"Please, call me Soap." Soap says with a slight smile as he starts walking off.

"Ah, yes! Soap. See you!" König shouts down the hall to Soap as he trotted off.

•~•~•~•~•~{ Time skip to lunch}~•~•~•~•~•

Ghost's PoV:
I walk in to the mess hall and get my food, only to turn as see Johnny with some random guy at our table. I briskly walk over and sat next to John, staring daggers at this new guy.

"Who is this?" I questioned harshly, my arm wrapping around Johnny's waist and pulling him close.

"Si- I mean Ghost, this is the new Colonel, König." John seemed to stress the word Colonel. I don't care who this guy is. I don't want him alone with my Johnny.

"König, huh? Must be real ballsy to name yourself King." I sneer, who does this guy think he is? King? Really?

"My teammates named me that actually, it just sort of stuck." The tall man snapped back, my grip on Johnny tightening as I kept staring daggers at the guy.

"König, this is Lieutenant Riley, Ghost." John introduced me as I kept him close, my fingers digging in to his hip.

"Ghost... as you know, I'm König." The big bastard holds out a hand that I reluctantly shake, my grip tight on his, showing that I did not enjoy him here.

I could see him wince slightly as I shook his hand, making sure to squeeze his fingers hard. I must've spooked him because he instant stood and looked away.

"I should really be going, see you soon Soap, Ghost." König sighs out, he yanked his head away from me and rubbed his now hurting fingers.

As that asshole scurried out of the mess hall, John's smile faded and he looked at me.

"What?" I said defensively, still holding him close still, my grip relaxing now that he was stared blankly into my eyes with those breath taking blue eyes of his.

"Don't try to defend yourself! You scared the poor guy away!" Was... was Johnny angry at me? That guy was clearly flirting with him.

"Poor guy?" I repeat "poor guy? That guy clearly had a thing for you!" I whisper shout, not wanting to attract too much attention.

"He was just being nice! No way did he have a thing for me." John defended himself.  "Go find him and apologize. Now."

"Johnny, I'm not going to-"

"Now." He repeats in the same, monotone voice he uses when he's pissed. Fine. I don't want to piss off Johnny.

I let out a frustrated sigh, "Where's his office?"

3rd person PoV:
Ghost stomps down the hall, he really doesn't want to do this.

He makes his way to a room that says 'Colonel Ochse' on the door and hesitates, knocking twice.

"Herein!" Booms a loud voice.

König is sitting at his desk, eating his lunch alone with his hood flipped up after being banished by Ghost, who was the last person he expected to see walk through the door

"Ah, Lieutenant. Good to see you." König speaks in a defensive tone. Ghost knew, in fact, König did not want to see him

"Listen, Colonel. I apologize for my actions
earlier. I have realized that I was out of line." Ghost spoke begrudgingly, not wanting to apologize.

"I accept your apology. Although, I know Soap made you do this. You don't seem like the apologetic type." König looked Ghost up and down, the tension between the two was so thick that it could be cut with a knife.

"You'd be right, König." Ghost said his name with a mocking tone, taunting him and proving his point that he was not apologizing with free will.

"Soap's a good man, Ghost. A real sweet guy. I think I'll see if he's taken. If not... well..." König tried to speak but was cut off sharply by Ghost.

"He's taken. Don't you fucking touch him." Ghost's words stab like daggers in the Colonel. "Touch a hair on his goddamn head and I will make sure you never see the light of fucking day again." Ghost was pissed. Nobody, and I mean nobody comes after his boyfriend and is successful.

"Is that a threat, lieutenant?" König questioned, "Are you threatening your superior officer?"

"It's not a threat, Colonel. It's a promise." Ghost glared at the Austrian and walked out.

~•~•~•~•~•{ Back at the barracks }•~•~•~•~•~

Soap's PoV:

"Simon." I spoke in a calm voice, hoping to speak reasonably to my pissed boyfriend.

"Yes, John?" Ghost responded. He was sitting on the couch and I sat next to him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"How did it go?" I was referring to the apology to our Colonel, I really hope he didn't do anything stupid.

"It went great." He was being sarcastic and I could tell quite easily.

"You know I hate it when you lie to me." I really do hate it when people lie. I would rather you be truthful and hurtful than lie and be nice.

"I walked out." Simon said with a sigh, I put a hand on my forehead

"Walked out? Why?" I scooted closer and grabbed his chin forcing him to look at me.

"He wanted to see if you were single and basically taunted me. I threatened him and walked out." I was shocked by Simon's response.

"He was interested in me? I thought he was just being nice..." I was shocked. The tall Austrian seemed nothing but nice, Simon couldn't be right.

"Yeah, he might've seemed nice but he probably only wanted to get in your pants and I can't allow that." Simon seemed so calm with this situation. How?

"Oh... wow now that I think about it he was being sort of flirty when we were talking..." I can't believe I was so oblivious. He was talking about how good I looked but I thought he was just complimenting me.

Suddenly Simon pulled me up on to his lap and held me tight against him and muttered "Mine. Mine only. Nobody touches you but me."

My ears went red with blush as he squeezed me tight, pushing his face into the crook of my neck and placing a soft kiss. "Mine only." He repeated.

"Yours only Simon, yours only." I reassured him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I decided to apologize for the wait with a nice, long chapter for you all! If you find any mistakes, feel free to correct me and have a good day/night! (Remember I am always open to suggestions!)

-Your writer, Raven

Word Count: 1276

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 755 29
Won't post only on weekends sorry Enemies to lovers obliviously, smut, swearing, knifes, blood, trust issues, idk other emotions sorry about the desc...
165 0 8
Hiyaa, this is my first book and I hope you enjoy it🀭🀭This will contain nsfw at some point and suicide. EnjoyyπŸ˜‹
1K 15 8
First book I am working on and some parts will be rewritten as the book slowly gets longer so the early parts can enjoyable Now the lore. WARNING al...
522 18 18
my first book EVER(might be garbage, but I'll try my best)πŸ˜”