Dr. Normal and Daisy (Norman...

By 1OkayOkayOkay1

Y/n is part of the trio of Emma, Norman, and Ray. She's quieter than the rest and spends most of her time pla... More

Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #13
Chapter #14
Chapter #15
Chapter #16
Chapter #17
Chapter #18
Chapter #19
Chapter #20
Chapter #21
Chapter #22
Chapter #23
Chapter #24
Chapter #25
Chapter #26
Chapter #27
Chapter #28
Chapter #29
Chapter #30
Chapter #31
Chapter #32
Chapter #33
Chapter #34
Chapter #35
Chapter #36
Forget again (cannon ending)
AN

AN:(good)

199 1 1
By 1OkayOkayOkay1

Okay I'm gonna make this quick, I'll post one or two chapters this weekend, I'm already si tired from school. I had like 3 and a half hours of homework today and already two test about to be my third tomorrow😭  so dont worry I'm not  discontinuing this jst don't have the time now. Anyways like always if yall have any request or ideas plz let me know I'd love to write them! And would you guys ever want a HXH x reader..? I have some character ideas I'd love to write about (ir any other anime/show) Anyways I cant keep writing my room is freezing and I'm writing on my phone rn instead of computer and my thumbs are frozen byee love you alllll!!<3333 (I'm so happy more people are interacting thank you allllll)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.6K 21
Y/N is A very kind Person and always happy with her family, she was living at the Grace field with the other children with her best friends Emma, Nor...
185K 5.6K 30
Y/N grew up at Grace Field Orphanage with the rest of her siblings. Her entire life she was told fake stories and fed fake happiness. Y/N knew the tr...
32.5K 869 25
"Hey guys... what is this?" the small orange haired girl named Emma said. Her small hands gripped on the cold bars. "A gate. It connects the inside a...
342K 16.3K 64
✧ 𝑨 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 ✧ 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕...