innocent

Από florencepughismine

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... Περισσότερα

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
old man
pit-stop
child
dear diary
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
my answer
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
getaway car
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
i wish you would
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
get up
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
phony
not a bother
journal
out of the way
zemo
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
trouble
lab rat
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
the great escape pt.2
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
her jacket
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

not a hostage

1.6K 43 15
Από florencepughismine

"Shouldn't have given up the shield."

"Good to see you too, Buck."

So, Cecelia and Bucky were quite literally attacking Sam at his job. The two walked in together, sharing the same expression. Anger.

Sam walked down the steps, trying to ignore the two. He didn't want to see them, not because it was Cecelia and Bucky, but he knew why they wanted to see them.

"This is wrong." Bucky told him as Cecelia stuffed her hands into her pockets.

"Hey, hey, look. I'm working, all right? So all this outrage is gonna have to wait." Sam said as he walked next to the two, he himself sounded slightly angered. Maybe stressed was a better word.

"You didn't know that was gonna happen?" Cecelia asked him, her eyes staring into his. They were filled up with sadness, but rage at the same time.

"No, of course I didn't know that was gonna happen. You think it didn't break my heart to see them march him out there and call him the new Captain America?" Sam asked, Cecelia gave him a side glance. Bucky looked at Sam, anger still running through his veins.

He hated seeing that phony cap there. He acted all high and mighty with a dumb smirk on his face. He acted like he knew Steve, but he didn't. He knew Captain America (barely), but he certainly didn't know Steve.

"This isn't what Steve wanted." Bucky told Sam.

"Oh, my God. So, what do you want me to do? Call America and tell 'em I changed my mind?" Sam asked the two, Cecelia nodded her head. She knew he couldn't actually do that, but she'd be a smart ass in spite of him.

"If it works." She said, Sam chuckled, slightly shaking his head.

"Yeah, right. It's a great reunion, buddy, be well." Sam said, patting Cecelia's back. He walked away from them, quickening his pace. He wanted them off of his ass and to stop interrogating him.

"You had no right to give up the shield, Sam." Bucky said, Sam stopped his walk. He turned around, looking Bucky in his steel blue eyes.

"Hey. This is what you're not gonna do. You're not gonna come here in your overextended life and tell me about my rights. It's over. Besides, I have bigger things to deal with now." Sam said, his hand pointing at Bucky. Cecelia brought her hand up to her necklace, feeling the smooth gold of Steve's ring. She also felt Natasha's small diamond slightly hitting her fingers.

"What could be bigger than this?" Bucky asked, Sam pulled out his phone in a rush. He showed a video to the two super soldiers, showing a man in a black mask with a red handprint. "His connections with rebel organizations all over Eastern and Central Europe, and he's strong. Too strong." Sam said. His phone went back in his pocket, Cecelia looking over at a plane.

"Well, he's been connected to this online group called the Flag Smashers. Now, Redwing traced them to a building somewhere outside of Munich. So that's where I'm going." Sam explained to them, his voice raising at the end. Bucky had rolled his eyes at Redwing's name. He hated that stupid bird, he hated it so much. He didn't know why he hated it, but he did. Maybe because it was made by Sam.

"Well, I don't trust Redwing." Bucky said as Sam tried to walk away. "Hold on a minute." He said, stopping Sam.

"You don't have to trust Redwing, but Imma go see if he's right. 'Cause I have a feeling they might be a part of the Big Three." Sam said, confusing the two. Cecelia furrowed her eyebrows together, not knowing who or what the "Big 3" was.

"What "Big Three"?" Bucky questioned him as Cecelia began to rock back and forth on her feet. Inside of her pocket were her thumbs cracking her knuckles.

"The Big Three."

"What Big Three?"

"Androids, aliens, and wizards." Sam said, Bucky shook his head as he looked at Sam.

"That's not a thing."

"That's definitely a thing." Sam said as Cecelia slightly agreed with Sam. She tilted her head to the side, her braided ponytail swinging back and forth as she did so.

"No it's not." Bucky started a new argument, Cecelia rolled her eyes at their immaturity.

"Every time we fight, it's one of the three."

"He's got a point."

"You're supposed to be on my side."

"I'm always on your side!" Cecelia said, her voice high. At the moment, she wasn't considering how much it meant to Bucky that she said that. She was saying it in a different sense, but Bucky took it more meaningfully.

"See, Cecelia agrees." Sam said as Cecelia sighed.

"Who are you fighting now, Gandalf?" Bucky asked, Cecelia furrowed her eyebrows once again. Sam wasn't focused on his joke, but how he knew about Gandalf.

"How do you know about Gandalf?" Sam asked curiously as Cecelia questioned both of them. What was a Gandalf?

"What the hell is a Gandalf?" Cecelia asked, Bucky slightly

"You don't know Gandalf?" Sam asked, Cecelia's face dropped. She placed a hand on her hip as she stared at Sam.

"No, Sam, I'm asking for fun." She said sarcastically, Sam could've mistaken her for Tony as she said that.

"I read The Hobbit in 1937 when it first came out." Bucky said, stopping their talking. He told them that as if he was proud of it.

"So, you see my point?" Sam asked him.

"No, I don't. There are no wizards." Bucky said as Sam thought about a wizard.

"Wizards use wands, saw that on TV." Cecelia said pointing her fingers at them. Bucky rolled her eyes at her stupid comment. Cecelia nudged him as she tried to boost his morale.

"Quiet game." Bucky said, Cecelia dropped her hands to her sides. She rolled her eyes at his attempt. She found it hard to believe that she fell for that as a child.

"Doctor Strange." Sam listed off as a wizard.

"Is a sorcerer." Bucky said, Sam lifted a finger as he chuckled.

"Aah! A sorcerer is a wizard without a hat. Think about it. Right?" Sam asked, a smiling on his face. "I'm right. I just came up with that. It's crazy. But look, that's not the point. These guys aren't magical. Alright? They use brute force like you guys, the incredibly annoying guy, and the child with an attitude problem in front of me, both who have staring problems." Sam said before hurrying away from them. Cecelia flicked her middle finger up as she shook her head.

"засранец." (asshole)

"We're coming with you." Bucky said following after him.

"No, you're not."

-

On a plane to Munich, Germany sat 3 people. One was a teenager who was sitting at Bucky's leg as he put braids through her hair, also while staring at the other man who was staring right back. There was another boy named Joaquin Torres, or just Torres to everyone else.

"One minute to drop off, Sam." Torres said, walking past the three. Bucky was putting a hair tie into her ponytail, well a second one. Her hair was thick, so it needed 2.

Bucky gave her a light push to her shoulder, signifying that he was done. Cecelia got off of her butt and she stood up. Sam went to follow, but noticed Bucky not getting up, so he rested back. Bucky noticed Sam starting to get up, so he almost got done as well.

"Both of you just get up." Cecelia said as she looked down at her suit. It was a dark navy color, there was a small amount of red stitching. It reminded her of the one at Hydra, for some odd reason. Maybe it was how dark it was, or the red stitching, but it just reminded her of Hydra. She hated it. But she wore it, Pepper gifted it to her for some very odd reason, said Tony made it, but chose to gift her the white one instead before the fight against Thanos. It was kind of her and him, and she liked it, it just wasn't her. If that made sense.

She'd brought it for some reason, it became habit to bring things like that because she never knew when she would have to fight.

Cecelia grabbed a com link, putting it in her ear, Bucky doing the same. "So what's our plan?" He asked as Cecelia sat back down. Bucky say next to her as Sam looked over at them. He put his com in, ignoring what Bucky asked. "Great. So no plan." Bucky said as Torres yelled that they had 30 more seconds.

"Enjoy your ride, Buck." Sam said, putting a fuming annoyance through Bucky.

"No, you can't call me that." Bucky said, staring over at him.

"Why not? That's what Cecelia calls you, and that's what Steve called you." Sam said. The past tense of Steve hurt the two sitting there. Cecelia put her hands on her knee, remembering how Steve used to do that when she was worried, or anything. She removed them and placed it on the seat.

"Cecelia knew me longer and Steve had a plan," Bucky told him, giving him a side glance.

"Fifteen seconds to drop."

"I have a plan." Sam said, walking away from them.

"Really? What is it?" Bucky asked as Sam jumped off the plane with his wings on.

"Thanks for sharing." Cecelia said as she looked around for a parachute.

"Great. Where's the chute?" Bucky asked, his voice raised.

"We're at 200 feet. It's too low for a chute."Torres said, Bucky turned towards Cecelia.

"Go sit down." He said pointing seat. He walked away saying he didn't need a parachute anyway. "Cecelia, I'm serious. Go sit now, you're going to get hurt." Bucky said as he stared at the edge of the plane.

"You sure about that?" Torres asked. Bucky stared down before looking over at him.

"Yeah." He said, a fake smile on his face. He saw Cecelia staring down next to him and he pointed back at a seat. "Cecelia, I'm serious, sit your ass down." He said, Cecelia rolled her eyes, shaking her head. She pretended to start walking away as Bucky pulled the sleeve of his left arm off. He jumped out, and Cecelia heard a yell. Cecelia walked back forward.

"But, Sergeant Barnes said-"

"Sargent Barnes my ass!"

Cecelia had already ended up jumping, a loud yell coming from her as well. She landed, going through several trees.

As she went down she saw a glimpse of Bucky laying there. It reminded her of Natasha. She blinked and saw her, blood leaking from the back of her head. Cecelia blinked and saw Bucky laying on the grass.

She felt herself harshly hit the ground next to him, she groaned as her back hit the ground. "I told you not to jump." He said weakly as Cecelia took a deep breath. She stared up at the trees, seeing the sunlight peeking through them.

"Yeah, I know."

"I have all of that on camera. You know that, right?"

In a second, Redwing came flying to them. He tweeted as it flew over Bucky. Sam was speaking through the speaker. Cecelia rolled her eyes as she tried to calm from the pain.

"Get out of my face, Sam, or I'll break it." Bucky said, not looking at it. Cecelia laid there with her back aching, pain filling out her bones.

"Get up, kid." Steve grunted, Cecelia took a deep breath. Trying to get everything to stop spinning, and spinning. She stayed still, letting out a groan feeling everything hurt. Every bone in her body hurt.

Cecelia got up as she extended her hand to Bucky. That was bothering her. It was her first fight with out Steve. It really did bother her, a lot.

"Okay, head north. Come on." Sam said as Cecelia stood up. Cecelia gave her hand to Bucky and helped pull him up.

Cecelia and Bucky followed Redwing to where Sam was, apparently he was at a warehouse that DEFINITELY wasn't creepy at all. When they got inside, Redwing started flying around Bucky. Sam did it just to agitate him. Bucky swatted at him

"Don't hurt him." Sam said before Cecelia and Bucky walked towards Sam.

"I told you not to leave the plane." Bucky said as they walked towards Sam. Cecelia rolled her eyes. Bucky grabbed her by the arm. "You could've hurt yourself."  He said, Cecelia shook her head before looking up at him.

"I'm a super soldier, I'll be fine." Cecelia said before walking towards Sam, or trying to. Bucky grabbed her upper arm and made her face him.

"Your not invincible." Bucky said and Cecelia nodded her head.

"You don't think I know that?" Cecelia asked as she looked up at him. After all, she did try to launch herself of a cliff to die, but he only knew half of that story.

"Hate to break up the family conversation, but...they're in there." Sam said, tilting his head towards another room.

"Say it louder so they know we're here, why don't you, Sam?" Cecelia said as she ripped her arm from Bucky. Bucky let go as she walked up next to Sam.

Redwing went through the warehouse as Bucky went next to Cecelia. His hand went on her back as all 3 looked at the camera on Sam's arm pad.

"Where's the guy?" Bucky asked as Cecelia let herself rest into Bucky a little bit.

"I don't know. I think they're smuggling weapons, though." Sam said, Bucky looked up at him. His stone cold glare was on as he stared.

"Well, I think you could be right." He said, trying not to act like anything more than a teammate, or a colleague. Nothing more, nothing less.

"But there's only one way to find out. I see a clear path. I say we take it." Cecelia said before starting to walk. Sam put a hand out in front of her, stopping her.

"We're not assassins." Sam told her, Cecelia looked at him. Her eyes showing a bit of sadness as she did.

"I know that." Cecelia said looking at him, Bucky took his hand off of her.

Not an assassin
No more Hydra Soldier
Cecelia Barnes
15 years old
Father is Bucky Barnes
Curly brown hair
Blue/green eyes
5'9
Your favorite color is blue
Your favorite snack is goldfish
You're a hero...or something like that

Cecelia felt Bucky staring into Sam's absolute soul. "I'll see you inside or not." Bucky said, before walking away. Cecelia followed behind him as Sam put a smile on as Cecelia walked off.

"Hey come on! I'm just messing with you guys. Come back." Sam said as Cecelia rolled her eyes.

"хуй." (dick) Cecelia said, Bucky nudged her and she stumbled a bit. They continued walking.

"Look at you. All stealthy." Sam chuckled in the com link. "A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther." Sam said to them, as Cecelia reached for her handgun. They were turning a corner in the warehouse.

"It's actually White Wolf and fox..." Bucky corrected as they started to walk.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." Cecelia said as Bucky and her crouched behind shelves.

"All right, I'm inside. Therefore, way ahead of you. It's not great, but very doable." Bucky said, Cecelia rolled her eyes as she turned her, next to her was someone else. She brought her gun up, then seeing it was Sam.

"God damn it, Sam." Cecelia said as Sam pushed her gun down.

"Hello. How are you?" Bucky said confused as of how he was there.

"Good. What did I miss? Nothing." Sam said as Cecelia shook her head. They were acting like children.

"All right, let's go." Bucky said as Cecelia looked around for anyone nearby.

"No, wait."

"I got a vibranium arm. I can take them." Bucky said, showing his arm. Cecelia nodded her head.

"And I can fly. Who gives a shit? Wait. I want to see where they're going." Sam said Cecelia spun her gun around in her fingers.

"There's two people." Bucky said pointing at them. Cecelia looked at them, only seeing two as well.

"You only see two?" Sam asked as Cecelia rolled her eyes. She mentally prepared herself for yet another argument.

"That's what I saw." Bucky told him, Cecelia shook her head.

"Let me see what Redwing sees." Sam said
"Oh, look at that. How many people do you see now?" Sam asked showing multiple people. "One, two...Oh, here it comes again. Four. Five."

"So they're strong. Whatever." Bucky said, watching them carry out crates of what was probably a shit ton of weapons. "All right. Let's go." Bucky said as Cecelia started to stand up.

"No, wait." Sam said pushing her back down. Her head collided with the metal shelf and clattering was heard as Bucky caught her as she saw a couple of stars.

"черт возьми, Сэм." (fucking god, Sam.) Cecelia spoke as she held her head. Bucky covered her mouth as she laid her head on his chest.

"All right, let's move." One of the flag smashers said, Sam started to type something.

"There's an eighth person. I think they have a hostage." Sam said as Cecelia pried Bucky's hand off. She got up, the dizzy feeling going away from her. Her and Bucky started to sprint, with Sam behind them. He started to fly out as Cecelia sped in front of Bucky a little bit.

They followed behind the truck, Cecelia opened the door of the one with the hostage. She walked inside, seeing multiple boxes saying Keep Frozen

"They're stealing medicine. Vaccines." Cecelia said, looking around. Cecelia looked around, feeling someone else's presence. She turned around, and Bucky wasn't there.

She turned back around to see a female peeking her head out behind a box. Cecelia immediately looked at her, seeing a fear filled expression.

She wasn't much older than Cecelia, maybe 1 or 2 years at most. She had curly read hair, and a lot of freckles, with sapphire blue eyes staring at Cecelia.

"Hi." Cecelia said, not knowing what to say to her. "I-I'm Cecelia." She said looking at her. She really was quite beautiful.

"What's goin on in there, doll?" Bucky asked as Cecelia turned her head. Her fingers went to her ear as she told Bucky.

"Found the hostage."

"You good?" Cecelia asked, the girl smiled. Cecelia nodded her head. "Got a name?" Cecelia asked, the girl nodded her head again. An even bigger smile grew on her face, and then a kick was thrown at Cecelia's stomach.

"Holy shit!" Cecelia yelled as she fell into the window of the other bus.

"Not a hostage! Not a hostage!" Cecelia yelled as the female put her mask on. Cecelia grabbed into the other bus, feeling her arms being held. Those hands weren't Bucky's, they were two different people.

They pulled her onto the roof as Cecelia looked for Bucky. He was fighting people inside of the truck. Her arms were held behind her as the girl looked at her.

"What's happening?"

Bucky had climbed onto the other bus as Red wing started to shoot at them. The female jumped up, grabbing Redwing. She took him in her hands, and broke it against her knee.

"I always wanted to do that." Bucky said as he jumped to the other bus. Him and Sam started to fight Karli as Cecelia tried to get out of the other guy's grasp. They were strong. They felt like super soldiers.

"Good of you to join the fight, Sam!" Bucky yelled, as Cecelia kicked one of the men in the leg. He fell over as Cecelia elbowed the other man.

Sam was kicked onto the other bus as Karli and Bucky fought one another. Cecelia took one punch to the jaw, then she kicked their person.

That'll leave a bruise

Cecelia saw a man standing over Sam on the other bus. Then she saw a shield coming at them.

Steve?

a/n

just sam, bucky, and ceily being a chaotic trio. love them lol.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

67.6K 1.4K 34
For years, HYDRA had been trying to use the samples of Steve's DNA to make another super-soldier. They finally succeed and when S.H.I.E.L.D. breaks h...
4.3K 123 14
Adults are like demons, they shut me up. They lock me in my room for days. Making me go crazy. Don't tell me who I am. They don't let me see my dad...
1.5K 41 26
Sup biatches, this is an angsty story about a small child (he's 12) named y/n, and how he was forced to work with the Winter Soldier, lets see how th...
17K 598 20
Brought to Earth by her mother, alongside her twin sister, at the young age of six, both Azar and Artemis train under SHIELD to become Earth's heroes...