BLOOD PACT (Izuku Midoriya x...

Par ImJustFandomTrash

What would you do if your soulmate wanted nothing to do with you? Midoriya Izuku is faced with this question... Plus

The Butterfly and the Wasp
Because You Matter
The Story Untold
Into the Den of the Lion
When Spring Time Comes
When the Lion is Tamed
Ominous Revelations and Gratifying Consequences
The Tender Caress of Danger and Fate
The Earth that Kindles the Fire
More than Meets the Eye
The Oath of Orpheus
Sing for the Lion and Lamb
To Dampen the Flame of Eternal Fire
Lonely In This Consciousness
Follow Your Heart Gently
Sunflowers in the Rain
Sit Down Beside Me and Stay A While
Love's Gonna Get You Killed
Be As You've Always Been
We can Live with Our Contrast
A Poison from Deep Within
This is How We Love
You See Me like You Should
Deep Down the Rabbit Hole
The Family Shrine of Secrets
You're the High that I Keep Chasing
Taking a Leap of Faith
Like Sand Between Fingers
木漏れ日
Arranging the Conditions
Songs of Pain and Sin
Go Easy On Me, Baby
The Cracks Behind the Sunset
You Pull On My Soul
No One's Voice Will Speak for Me
A Slow Love in Solitude
Stalemate

Too Afraid to Let Go

178 6 8
Par ImJustFandomTrash

A/N: so i kind of died and fell of the face of the Earth BUT hopefully this makes up for it? i'm so sorry for how long this sat. Life has been really hard on me, but I'll have way more time to write this upcoming week as i'm off work due to medical leave (i have an EEG to do). Thank you for being patient and the kind comments you guys have continued to leave. I still read all the comments every chance I get! Also i caught myself up on MHA and I JUST WANNA SMOOCH HAWKS AND DABIS STUPID FUCKING FACES SO IG I GOTTA INCLUDE DABI SOMEHOW RIP

CHAPTER ANTHEMS:
Feels Like We're Dying – Johnny Goth (OP)
31/10 by RKCB
Promise by Ben Howard
The Girl I haven't Met Yet by Kudasaibeats
I Want You to Help Me Live by Bonjr
FACE by BROCKHAMPTON (ED)

When Midoriya had entered the bedroom at around 4pm, he hadn't expected to see you and Bakugo both fast asleep and still very naked. You were gathered up into Bakugo's arms, his hands holding you protectively against his chest as Bakugo slept on his back. You were cuddled into his side, breathing softly as you peacefully slept, and Midoriya couldn't help but feel grateful that you were getting some good sleep.

There were numerous hickies and bite marks all over your bodies, the smell of sex still a bit pungent in the room, and Midoriya set his bags down onto the floor quietly before sitting down on the edge of the bed. Gently, Midoriya ran his fingers up and down your arm, simply feeling the scarred skin that created such pretty patterns on your skin.

You shifted slightly in your sleep, your arm crawling over Bakugo's waist before becoming still again, and Midoriya sighed slightly. Even though there was still an hour to spare before dinner, Midoriya debated on waking you and Bakugo up. Would you two want to go? He should still ask...but he also didn't want to disturb you both. Knowing the two of you, you'd probably jump down his throat for bothering you.

There was a strange feeling of anxiety within his belly, the twinge of jealousy still flaring, but Midoriya knew that if he wanted any peace, he had to come to terms that you weren't just his anymore. There was a grown-up part of Midoriya that had already come to terms with the whole thing, that had decided that it was best to just do what you wanted, but that inner child was still whining.

Midoriya had never done any of this before, so he wasn't really sure how to curb that inner voice that kept screaming 'mine, mine, mine' over and over in his head. Midoriya's brows furrowed slightly before his shoulders sagged and heaved a breath.

Instead of waking the two of you up, Midoriya turned away before jumping almost a foot in the air as an alarm went off. Your hand smacked against your phone as Bakugo growled in distaste, and you rubbed your eyes before they opened and spotted Midoriya's form frozen at the door. Sitting up, you hummed, voice heavy with sleep and hoarse from the vigorous physical activity with Bakugo earlier that day.

"When did you get back?"

Midoriya glanced back at you, cheeks painted pink at the sight of your naked chest and all the bite marks and hickies that had been left from Bakugo. You were rubbing your face, obviously still waking up, and Midoriya gently sat down beside you on the edge of the bed.

"We just got back. I just wanted to see you, but I thought you two were still completely asleep so I was going to leave you two alone."

You huffed before glancing back at Bakugo, who was still lying down with his eyes closed, unmoving and still breathing deeply.

"I set an alarm because I thought we were going to go to dinner together. Shit, I don't think I wanna go honestly."

Midoriya chuckled and smiled at you, a small gleam in his forest green eyes.

"That's alright. I figured you wouldn't want to. Kacchan can be pretty aggressive."

You smirked before flicking his knee.

"How the hell do you know that, fruitcake? You and precious Kacchan get it on behind my back?"

Midoriya went red, frantically waving his arms in front of him as you snickered.

"No, no, no, that's not what I meant at all."

"I'm going to kill both of you if you don't shut the fuck up."

You laughed as Bakugo glared at the two of you, his red eyes narrowed, and you shoved his shoulder a little.

"It's alright, we've all got a little fruity side to us, Blasty."

He smacked your hand away with a growl, and Midoriya shook his head before he leaned forward and rest his forehead against your shoulder. You were surprised for a moment, simply allowing him to rest against you before Midoriya whispered softly.

"It's...so nice seeing you smile. These past few weeks have been so hard...and I know we still have a long way to go before any of us feel really better, but I'm proud of you."

You bit your lip before sighing softly, your hand coming up to run through Midoriya's green curls as your other rubbed against your forehead.

"I'm just fucking tired of being stagnant...if I don't make myself move and get back up, I'll never get out of this damn place...I don't want to end up like my mother, as shitty as it may sound. I have to keep my promise."

Bakugo was silent, simply lying on his back as he watched you and Midoriya, and he then scoffed, crossing his arms. You and Midoriya looked over at him as Bakugo closed his red eyes with a sneer.

"Don't forget that you're still my rival, just as much as Deku, and if you think that for a second I'm going to let you take the number one spot, you're dead wrong. You can be sad all you want, but just stay out of my way if you're not going to pull through and actually graduate."

You made a face at him before smacking him on his stomach, making the man let out a 'oomph!' before he glared hotly at you with his teeth bared.

"Careful, Blasty, I might take that personally."

"Why, you little-"

You rolled your eyes before Midoriya's lips on your cheek made you pause, and he murmured softly.

"I love you. Do you still want to go to dinner with the class?"

You shrugged before rubbing the back of your neck.

"I don't know. I've had too much excitement these past couple of days. I just...want to be alone with my soulmates, really. Plus, I need to take a look around the house and shrine. If I'm going to make this place my home, I want it to look the way I want it to."

Midoriya nodded before he placed a hand at his lips and began to think out loud.

"Well, we could remodel one of the bigger rooms downstairs into a gym, that way you have a way to train and let off steam every once in a while. Iida said the guest bathroom was in need of repairs, so Kacchan and I could probably do some work on it too-"

As he muttered and thought to himself, Bakugo growled before sitting up and smacking Midoriya upside the head. Midoriya yelped and exclaimed.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"You're freaking me out with that damn muttering! Besides, you're talking as if we're going to live here with Dracula, but how do you know that's what she wants? You can't just make fucking decisions without saying something first."

Midoriya went sheepish, rubbing the back of his neck and apologizing.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I just want to help however I can."

You sighed before placing a hand on Midoriya's knee, murmuring.

"It's okay. I'm not fucking mad about it. A gym would be nice to have, but it's going to take a lot of work and a lot of money. I'm unsure if the kouden and my mom's small inheritance will help, but this is something I want to work towards myself. I'll need help remodeling, but I don't want anybody throwing money at me."

Midoriya nodded and Bakugo waved his hand at you.

"My mom can help with interior design. Just give me the word and I'll fucking tell her."

You nodded and Midoriya's eyes lit up, smiling a million watt smile.

"My mom can do the gardening too! She really loves to garden, so maybe we could even start a little garden for you that way you don't have to keep traveling in and out of town for groceries and whatnot!"

It wouldn't be a bad idea. The solitude would be nice, but there was only one issue.

"How will I be a good hero if I'm so far away? This town isn't in need like Musutafu."

Midoriya and Bakugo went quiet before Midoriya offered.

"What if my mom came to stay here? It'd give her lots to do...and she'd be safe as well. With how the villain activity has been climbing since Kagewaki, I think it'd be best for my mom to stay out of the city for a while."

Bakugo hummed, running a hand through his hair as he shoved the covers away from his body and stood up.

"Don't think your old lady would appreciate getting all the fucking work to do while we finish UA. We'll just have to keep the place under fucking lock-and-key until we graduate, start our internships, and then start working on the damn place."

Midoriya's face was red as he stayed looking away from Bakugo's naked body, and you smirked to yourself before patting Midoriya's head as you also stood up.

"Stop worrying your damn head about it. We'll figure it out."

Midoriya bit his lip as he shamelessly took in your naked body before he widened his eyes and asked, fingers brushing against your soulmark as he seemed to remember the ink on your leg.

"Wait, you completed your bond with Kacchan...do you feel any different? Does it hurt?"

You blinked before shrugging, Bakugo turning to glance at you as he slipped on his underwear.

"I don't...feel any different? Just...everything feels more open and fluid..."

Midoriya blinked before glancing at Bakugo, who gave him a look as well.

"Does it feel any different?"

"Just about the same honestly. Nothing's changed for me...at least, I don't think so."

Bakugo looked slightly perturbed, and Midoriya frowned a bit before glancing back at you. You had already slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt, and Bakugo slipped on basketball shorts and a tank top, and it was then that Midoriya noticed the marks on him.

It reminded Midoriya of his own body the morning after you and him had first slept together, and there was a strange sense of pouty neediness that came from him. You paused as you sensed it, and at the same time, Bakugo froze too. You both turned to Midoriya with acute interest, and the man suddenly felt completely on the spot.

"What...what is it?"

Before you could mutter a word, Bakugo made a face.

"Fucks sake."

"What is it, Kacchan?"

You squinted at Bakugo as he placed his hands on his hips with a sneer.

"I put my dick in Dracula and suddenly I can feel your goddamn shitty emotions too. Remind me to never do that again."

Midoriya looked surprised and you made a face at Bakugo.

"I'm so sorry-"

You smacked Midoriya, making him yelp and hold his head as you hissed.

"Don't apologize to Blasty, he's just spooked!"

"I'm not spooked!"

Midoriya rubbed the back of his head before a knock made the three of you stop. Todoroki opened up the door, glancing at the three of you before he cleared his throat.

"Iida was wanting to know if you three will be accompanying us. He said that it isn't mandatory, and dinner can be done here if so desired."

You huffed before waving Todoroki off.

"Don't worry about it. I don't really feel like going."

"I'll stay here with (Y/n)."

Midoriya informed, and Bakugo just scoffed before walking into the bathroom. Todoroki nodded before he turned. Just before he closed the door, Todoroki paused before he looked over at you. For a moment, he was quiet, and you became on edge as he glanced at you.

"What is it?"

Todoroki murmured, his blue and grey eyes looking gentle but firm.

"I know that this is a hard time for you, but please don't shut us out."

He quietly shut the door, and you huffed to yourself. Placing a hand to your head, you pursed your lips.

"I really hate it when he does that shit. "

Midoriya gently reached his hand out and softly intertwined his fingers with yours.

"He just wants the best for you, just like we all do."

"I know that, but he always has such uncanny timing."

Midoriya chuckled before Bakugo walked out, drying his face before he flipped the two of you off.

"I'm making dinner, so don't fucking bother me."

He was out the door, and Midoriya shook his head before he glanced at you.

"I spoke with Michi, by the way."

Sitting down next to Midoriya, you asked him with a raised brow.

"What did you and her talk about?"

Midoriya lied down against the bed on his back, hands on his stomach as he murmured.

"She told me that after doing some more work, she's decided to become a teacher at UA with Asami. They're going to be starting after we graduate, but they're going to be inducted as soon as possible."

You nodded before slowly lying down beside him, your heart racing slightly as you slowly slid your hand into his. Midoriya's own heart began to race, and he held your hand gently within his own. Your voice was quiet, as if you were embarrassed to admit what was on your mind.

"I don't know if I'm ready to intern with Endeavor and Blasty...There's a part of me that doesn't like the idea of not being around you."

You and Midoriya looked at each other, and Midoriya smiled softly. He leaned forward, pressing his lips against yours, and you sighed softly as he nibbled on your bottom lip.

"It'll be good for you and Kacchan to spend time together."

You shook your head, glancing at Midoriya with a frown.

"We all need to start being around each other more. We can't keep playing hopscotch with each other like this. It's still tense."

Midoriya hummed, seeming to be too interested in kissing you, and you sighed softly as his tongue slithered against your bottom lip. You gently grasped the side of his neck, pushing him away gently as the sound of pots and pans banging made you aware that Bakugo was still in the house.

"Izuku."

The man sighed deeply before he relented, green eyes soft as he gazed at you, and you asked him softly.

"Are you going to be alright with knowing that I will be with Bakugo for the whole internship?"

Midoriya nodded before replying gently.

"I know that it will be hard to be away from you, but you're doing this to chase your dreams. I trust you."

"But do you trust Bakugo?"

Midoriya went quiet, and all the times that Bakugo had warned and threatened him came to his mind. For a moment, you simply let him think before he answered honestly.

"I don't know. Kacchan always made it apparent that he didn't want me in the picture...I...I don't want him to steal you away, but there's a part of me that wants to believe that he'll honor the fact that you aren't just his soulmate."

You nodded before Midoriya's eyes lit up slightly.

"Todoroki did mention about the possibility of joint training sessions with Sir Nighteye's agency and ours. Maybe we'll get to see each other a lot if Sir Nighteye agrees to allow us to train together."

You shook your head and replied, looking up at the ceiling with a frown.

"I don't think so. Even if we are soulmates, I don't see Sir Nighteye willing to work with Endeavor. If anything, we're going to just have to deal with the distance for a while. Besides, we can always talk through the link."

Midoriya smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes, and you sat up, patting his knee.

"We'll figure something out. In the mean time, we should go help Blasty with the dinner table."

Midoriya's hand on your wrist made you pause, and you turned around to find him smirking slightly at you. He sat up, kissing you again, and you made a small noise when he nibbled on your bottom lip. Midoriya ran his fingers down your throat, playing with the hem of your shirt before he murmured softly.

"I love you."

"I know...let's go to the kitchen."

As you walked out, Midoriya followed close behind, and the smell of something savory made you both hum in delight. Bakugo was at the stove, expertly flipping what looked to be curry and rice. However, you could tell there was some extra spice in the curry, and you had to admit: it smelled amazing. When you and Midoriya walked out, Bakugo held out his hand and hissed.

"Give me your bowls, and make it fucking quick!"

"Jesus, no need to be so bossy."

Bakugo's red eyes glared at you, and you smirked before handing him your bowl. The man was quick to hand you the bowl back before he taunted.

"And yet your dumbass still listened."

You huffed before jabbing your thumb into his back as you passed by for the chopsticks. You yelped when his hand came down onto your ass in a harsh smack, his red eyes gleaming in a haughty glow.

"Try me."

There was a feeling of excitement on his end of the bond, and Midoriya's eyes were wide before he swallowed and took his bowl to the table after Bakugo filled it for him wordlessly.

The three of you sat down, digging into your food respectively, and you were pleasantly surprised. You'd heard that Bakugo was a good cook, but you didn't think he was this good. Was it his mother that taught him to cook? Just what all did he know how to make?

Besides what he had brought to you those times when you and Midoriya were avoiding each other, you hadn't really seen Bakugo cook at all. Bakugo seemed to straighten up slightly when he sensed your appreciation through the bond, and Midoriya praised, making Bakugo furrow his brows.

"Wow, this is amazing, Kacchan."

"Don't kiss my ass."

You and Midoriya could both feel the appreciation from Bakugo, however, and you shared a look together as Bakugo shoveled more food into his mouth. You then stated, smirking when Bakugo glared at you.

"I bet I could make a curry that could make your mom cry."

"I'd love to see you try."

Bakugo tilted his head back, smirking.

"She's the one who made the recipe."

It wasn't often that Bakugo would praise his mother. There were lots of times when you were certain that he hated her, so to hear him give his mother a compliment was surprising. To be honest, it made you slightly suspicious. Midoriya didn't say anything, simply chowing down and enjoying his dinner.

For a moment, it was quiet again until a sudden smell caught you off guard. Lowering your chopsticks, you sniffed the air before glancing at the far counter, spying a vase of red camellia. You were seemingly frozen as the smell enraptured you.

"(Y/n), look! Your father sent some red camellias! You know they're my favorite, right?"

Your mother was smiling as she looked down at the healthy camellias within a white and black vase, nose scrunching slightly as the petals tickled her nose while smelling them.

Their smell was potent; a lemony-jasmine smell that opened your airways and reminded you of a pretty spring day. Your mother smiled at you before she gently looked down, gently petting one of the petals of the flowers, but even though you were young, you could see the tremors in her hand as she picked one and placed it behind your ear sweetly.

"Aren't they lovely?"

Her eyes looked faraway as she held the vase close to her chest, whispering softly as (M/n) smiled so bittersweetly that it just made you sick to your stomach.

"Eisen always loved the color red..."

There was a strange feeling in your chest; a tightening anger that made you tighten your grip on the chopsticks within your hands, and the boys seemed to freeze as they noticed your sudden anger. Midoriya glanced to where you were staring at, and he asked you gently as he tried to calm you down through the bond.

"What's the matter?"

You grit your teeth, hating the sting in your eyes, and you shot up from the dinner table, Bakugo and Midoriya jolting from the sound of your chair screeching and tipping over. For a moment, you glared at the vase of flowers, trying to breathe before you finally grabbed it and swung it against the wall with an angered cry.

Your hand was dimly glowing iridescent, fingertips turned to glass as you panted and watched the water drip down the wall, the camellias ruined as they lied in a pathetic heap on the floor in a bed of shattered glass. You were trembling, fists clenched as you cried, and you hissed out, shaking your head as Midoriya and Bakugo stared at you with wide eyes.

"It just doesn't make sense...nothing makes sense anymore. I'm trying to keep a level head...I'm trying to do my best to...to motivate myself to move forward, but every time I think about it...no matter how much evidence is shown to me, I just can't make sense of any of it...everything that reminds me of her just...it just makes me angry all over again."

You held your head in your glassy palms, squeezing your eyes shut as your chest tightened more.

"Why did it have to be us? Why did this happen to me? What am I supposed to do now? Just forget that any of it ever happened? Pretend that I'm alright and keep being me?"

You whimpered and cried quietly, collapsing to your knees as Midoriya and Bakugo moved from the table to catch you. Midoriya and Bakugo shared a look with each other, almost unsure of what to do, and they were startled by the sound of running footsteps.

Todoroki and some of your classmates were in the dining room in an instant, looking as if they were just about to leave for dinner; Todoroki's keys in his hands. His heterochromatic eyes were wide with surprise as he glanced at the vase, and he asked.

"What happened?"

Midoriya bit his lip.

"The flowers...they reminded her of (M/n). I think...it set her off."

Iida then frowned deeply.

"Flowers?"

Todoroki glanced down at you before he knelt before you. He looked awkward, almost unsure of himself, and he settled for placing a cautious hand upon your knee as his voice asked you.

"(L/n)?"

"What the fuck do you want, Icyhot?"

You sniveled into your arms, your face hidden as you kept yourself wrapped up in your own arms, and Todoroki pursed his lips before he asked you.

"What can I do to help?"

The issue with his question was that you weren't entirely sure. To be honest, you felt like you were going crazy. One minute, you were fine. The next, you were angry. Another, you were just floating in a limbo of emotions that you weren't entirely sure were even yours or not. Your mind was running a mile a minute, no longer in just your own safe little world now that you had to share a consciousness with both Bakugo and Midoriya, and you just...didn't know.

And you hated it.

Before you found out you were fated to Midoriya, everything felt so simple. It was easy, and you had your eyes on the prize. Granted, you had some setbacks, like the Sports Festival back in 2nd Year when you came in 2nd place, some low grades in some classes you weren't exactly interested in, but you'd tried.

Now, since you'd found out who your fated was and had to deal with your soulmate, Kagewaki, and losing your mother in just the span of a couple of months, you were at a loss.

Clenching your teeth, you gripped your arms before you sniffled, whispering as you shook your head slightly.

"I don't know...I just don't know anymore. I feel like I'm losing my mind."

It was quiet for a moment before you felt a weight upon you, and you were surprised to see that Todoroki had embraced you. It was so out of character for him that it actually shocked the tears from your eyes, and you hissed out from the surprised.

"W-What the hell?!"

Todoroki just held tight, saying.

"I know there's nothing that can be said that can make this easier...but I know better than anybody here how hard it is to not have the love nor support of a father that you once looked up to before."

His words struck you, and you quieted down as Todoroki tightened his hold slightly.

"I don't know exactly what it's like to lose a mother, but I know a little bit of the feeling, and I'm sorry that I can't be a better friend for you...but even so, we are still here for you. We're all still here, and we're doing our best to let you grieve in a way that you feel is best for you, but it's okay to ask for help. You're not less of a hero for needing a little backup."

Your eyes filled with tears again, and you couldn't help but to rest your forehead into Todoroki's shoulder, whispering.

"You're such an annoying asshole."

Todoroki smiled softly, replying.

"I've been practicing."

You couldn't help but to snicker, and Midoriya couldn't help but to tear up at the sight. It filled it with so much joy to see his friends being so supportive; to be gracious in this time, and he bit his lip before jolting at the feeling of a hot tension pulling at his mind. Glancing at Bakugo, Midoriya was quiet as he looked into his red eyes.

It was a step in the right direction, but they still had so much work to do.

As your friends comforted you, nobody noticed that within the fragments of broken glass and water of the vase you had thrown against the wall, the flowers that had been within the pretty decoration had wilted slowly before they suddenly turned to dust.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

131K 4.9K 31
DISCLAIMER IS INCOMPLETE AND WILL NEVER BE FINISHED What happens when you have a soulmate? well, you love them with everything you've got, of course...
58.6K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
152K 4.3K 33
Currently rewriting There's also a book two, read it. Izuku Midoriya always walks into class, examining each class mate (that hadn't found their sou...
112K 3.8K 25
Izuku Midoriya had always had the short end of the stick, wether it went from tripping in public or he's quark or lack of quark he always got the sho...