I'm in the Skibidi world...?

Por AlyssaNay13

Alyssa and some of her 'otherworldly' friends were fighting because they were on a mission to do something im... Más

Prologue
Bio About The Alliance (My AU)
Chapter 1 : Meetings
Chapter 2 : Friends...?
Chapter 4 : The Speakerman's Team!!!
Chapter 5 : River Flows In You and Battlefield
Chapter 6 : No... Our Darkest Hour...
Chapter 7 : Backstory (+ Learning To Fly)
Chapter 8 : Titan Cameraman's P.O.V (+ Seasons)
Chapter 9 : Electromagnetic Parasite Disabler
Chapter 10 : The TVman's team!!!
Chapter 11 : Night Talk
Chapter 11.5 : The Magic Necklace
Chapter 12 : Hope and Comfort (+ Never Grow Up)
Chapter 13 : Starlight
Chapter 14 : Plan
Chapter 15 : No... We can't do this again...
Chapter 16 : Rage and Friendship...
Not a chapter, but a question
Chapter 16.5 : Unexpected Conversation (+ Dream Of You)
Chapter 17 : New Alliance Pt. 1

Chapter 3 : Cameraman's Base

432 8 22
Por AlyssaNay13

Alyssa's P.O.V:
Beep

Beep

Beep

I groaned in pain as i opened my eyes, my vision was still blurry so i blinked many times, i slowly got up until someone touch my left shoulder, "Easy, kid. Don't hurt yourself" someone, or rather, he said to me, i look at him as my vision started to clear, "Who... Are you?" i asked, i know he is "Scientist Cameraman" because he's wearing a white coat but why is he here? My thoughts got cut off when he said, "You can call me 'Scientist Cameraman' because i don't have a name, you're at medical room, btw"

i look at him in confusion because if he's a scientist then, why is he here? "Uh... Hold on, if you're a scientist then, why are you here?" i asked in confusion, he chuckled nervously and answered, "I know this doesn't make sense but i may be a scientist because i can make things like a gun and something else but i can also fix my friends' wound, especially healing wound like you. Your head was pretty injured but i manage to heal and treated your wound, and don't worry, your head didn't bleed anymore"

He took out a mirror from his pocket so i can see my wound and he was right, my head didn't bleed anymore but wait... If he heal and treated my wound, then... "How long did i pass out?" i asked him, he answered, "About two days ago" i was so surprised, i've been passed out about two days?! "I... Don't know what to say" i said as i look away, he replied, "It's surprising to you, right?" i only nodded because he's right, i was so surprised that i didn't know what to say.

"Oh! And btw, when you were passed out, someone's been waiting for you this whole time" he said, i was surprised but curious as well, someone's been waiting for me this whole time while i was passed out? "Who is it?" i asked him, he walked forward and opened the curtain, he then gesture his hand to someone to come here, i was waiting for someone to come here and when this person comes here, i was surprised because it's the same Cameraman's that i met them on top of the building! Five of them! "You guys..." i said in surprised a little.

"Glad that you're okay, Lyss" one of them said as he walked towards me and put his hand on my shoulder, i was still surprised because why would they want to wait for me to wake up? "Uh... Why do you guys want to wait for me to wake up?" i asked, which makes them feel nervous but one of them answered, "Reason... It's hard to explain" the others nodded in agreement, i look around because... "Are you guys are the only ones who's waiting for me?" i asked them.

They were surprised when i asked which makes them to look away, "What's wrong? I'm sorry if it's-" i apologize and was going to say something but one of them cut me off, "No, it's okay... We're not the only ones who's waiting for you" the others nodded in agreement, "Who is it?" i asked him, he answered, "Titan Cameraman... He's waiting for you to wake up as well but..." i was surprised, Titan Cameraman as well? "What happened? Did he got injured or something?" i asked in a worried tone.

They didn't answer but slowly nodded, "He's injured..." one of them said, i immediately realized of how Titan Cameraman was injured! Because it happened on episode 20! 'No.... I should've been there with him! If it wasn't for the spider Skibidi toilet, i wouldn't passed out or injured!' i said in thoughts, "Hey, are you okay?" one of them asked, which caused me to jump in surprised and looked at him, "I-I'm okay, it's just.... I should've been there with him! I wanted to help him..." i said.

One of the Cameraman put his hand on my shoulder, "It's okay, and don't worry, Titan Cameraman is okay and he's getting fixed" he said, the other Cameraman added, "And upgrading him as well!" i realized about it, Titan Cameraman will be upgraded but he will come back on episode 50 which is so long for him to upgrade, i guess i'll go in to the war and protect the Cameraman's, my thoughts got cut off when one of the Cameraman said, "Now that you're okay, we should give you a tour of our base"

"O-Oh, sure! I want to know about your base" i said as i slowly got off of the hospital bed and the two of Cameraman help me to stand up, i thank them and they nodded, "Come on! Let's go!" one of the Cameraman said as he and the others walked away, i chuckled and i turned around to face Scientist Cameraman, "Thanks for taking care of me, and treated my wound" i thank him.

He gave me a thumbs up and nodded, and i can tell that he's smiling even though, he can't, "No problem, kid" he said, i smile and gave him a thumbs up before i ran off to catch up the 5 Cameraman's.

A few minutes later (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
What a long tour...! I mean, their base is so big! I can feel my legs are numb but i used my healing power to heal my legs, especially the other Cameraman's and their bigger versions, when we walk past them or they walk past us, most of them are waving at me and says "Hello/Hi/Welcome" and some of them give me a thumbs up and nodded as a greeting.

I guess the 5 Cameraman's including, Titan Cameraman told them about me, "And this door..." one of the Cameraman, i look at the door right in front of us and it opens, and i was so surprised because this is the place where Titan Cameraman got upgraded! "This is where Titan Cameraman got upgrade" one of the Cameraman said, i nodded as i and the 5 Cameraman's walk in, i look at Titan Cameraman and i noticed his left arm is injured or broken.

"What happened?" i asked, Scientist Cameraman on my left side heard me and he answered, "His arm..." he said as he pointed at Titan Cameraman's left broken arm, he continued as he explain, "He was almost defeat the boss toilet, G-Man... But Rocket Skibidi appeared and broke his left arm including, his shield..." i was right, it happened on episode 20 and i missed it, '*Growled* How much i hate that boss!!!' i said in thoughts as i holding my anger back.

"But he's okay, right?" i asked, Titan Cameraman answered, "I'm okay, Lyss and i'm glad to see that you're okay" i smile back at him because i can tell that he's smiling and i nodded when suddenly, an explosion sound appeared which caused all of our attention to the sound and a bunch of Skibidi toilets appeared, wait... Of course, This is episode 23! My favorite episode!

When the Skibidi toilets saw Titan Cameraman, they all stopped and retreated in fear which i thought it's kinda funny because i'm holding my laugh, i used my right hand and position my finger into a gun so i can used my Solar element power to create a medium light ball beam, Titan Cameraman also created a ball beam and both of us shoot our ball beams to the Skibidi toilets and...

BOOM!

They're gone for good! I turned around and saw the Scientist and Engineer Cameraman's are working again, i hold my laugh because when the Skibidi toilets were defeated, they get back to work like nothing happened which i thought it's funny, "Thanks for that, Al" Titan Cameraman said, i look at him and i nodded, "No problem, T. Camera!" i said, the 5 Cameraman's, Titan Cameraman, and Scientist Cameraman on my left side were quite surprised.

"I'm sorry, T. Camera?" Scientist Cameraman said and he was still surprised, i chuckled nervously and said, "Well, since his NAME is Titan Cameraman, i might calling him 'T. Camera' or 'T. Cameraman' sometimes. No rude and offense, though" i added the last part of my sentence because i don't want to be rude and offended him, T. Cameraman was going to say something but he stopped.

He chuckled in response, "Whatever you say, Lyss and no, that didn't offend me" he said, i gave him a smile and he tilted his head (or camera) like he was smiling, i then realized something, "Wait, since i'm here then, where do i sleep or rest?" i said, they realized about it, "Oh, right! Well, there's this one room that we never used, you can use it as your own room" Scientist Cameraman said, i was so surprised, "Wait, really?" i asked in surprised.

He nodded and one of the Cameraman said, "Besides, you're welcome to stay here, we don't mind to have you staying here" i was still surprised and i smiled because i'm happy and glad that they're allowing me to stay, "Thanks" i thank them, they nodded and i realize something, "Oh! And sorry that i interrupted you" i apologize to Scientist Cameraman on my left side, he chuckled and said, "No worries, it was nice talking to you" i smiled at him and nodded.

One of the Cameraman hold my right hand and said, "C'mon! We'll show you the room!" he ran off with me 'cause he's holding my right hand, "Hey, wait up!" one of the Cameraman said as he and the other Cameraman's catch up with us, i chuckled as i secretly smile because i'm still happy that they're allowing me to stay with them but what i want to know is... Why are the humans in this world are so mean to them? Do the Cameras team live here or they live somewhere before they moved here? I'll asked them later about this.

A few minutes later (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
After i cleaned up the room with the help of the 5 Cameraman's, all i need is some furniture and a bed so i snap my finger and *Poof* my own room is finished!

I want my room to be like this because it reminds me of how i met the Runningman, "*Phew* Finally finished!" one of the Cameraman said, i lay down on my bed and let out a loud sigh because i'm kinda tired, "Thanks for all of your help, btw" i said as i smiled at them, they nodded and give me a thumbs up, "No problem!" one of the Cameraman said, i gave them a thumbs up as well, "And..." one of the Cameraman said, i look at him and he continued, "A-Are we... Friends now...?"

I can hear his fear and sadness tone a little, i gave him a kind smile as i nodded and said, "Of course, i'd love to be your friend" they were surprised when i said that and they nodded because i think they're smiling, "Thanks, Lisa..." one of them said, i nodded and i was still smiling, "I think we should go now" one of them said, they nodded as they walked away and waved at me, "Bye/Later/See ya" they said.

I wave back at them as the door shut closed, i sighed again and took out my phone to open youtube and see my "Skibidi Toilet Series" playlist, i watched them from episode 1 to 56 and... I think i might change something from one of the episodes like saving the Cameraman's, the Speakerman's or something like that, *Sigh* i really hope my friends are okay... What happened to them while i'm gone...?

To be continued!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.8K 26 8
In another dimension four worlds came together. Two of the world's wanted peace with others, some couldn't trust the other world's and the last one w...
5.4K 116 12
In the peaceful world of hardware-headed humanoids and their creators, the humans, a storm of chaos looms on the horizon. New Chicago, the heart of e...
33.7K 1K 19
*Completed* 16 year old girl by the name of (Y/N) had a rough day at school and once she got home she started to record for her small YouTube channel...
138 25 5
When given the opportunity to change her life for the better, she is thrusted into a portal leading to another world. Though it's a lot different tha...