ROBLOX DOORS: How They Came T...

By ShimmerBeamSparkle

ROBLOX DOORS FANFIC!! Life was good, life was great! But not for long for these fellows. A group of fourteen... More

A ROBLOX DOORS STORY
Ch: 4 What Are The Chances?
Ch: 2 Shocker
Ch: 3 High Alert
Ch: 5 This Is What Devastation Feels Like
Ch: 6 Sorrowful Nights
Ch: 7 Suspicions

Ch: 8 As Unfortunate As I

46 1 2
By ShimmerBeamSparkle

                                                             "Do I really have to?" I begged

                                                       "Yes." Mom replied with a stern face.

I sighed. Mom just rolled her eyes as she kneeled down to fix my cloths. She got up and handed me my backpack. 

             "You're lunchbox is in there. Be safe. Don't cause any trouble." Mom instructed.

I nodded after each sentence, knowing that she won't stop worrying about me, no matter how old I am.

"And most importantly... Don't tell anyone about this." She commanded. Her face was grim. Her voice was so sharp, she could use it as a sword at this point. Her eyes glinted as she spoke.

I let out a frightened nod. 

"But I'll still have to go? Even with my current situation?!" I cried, folding my hands.

"We're over that discussion now." She scowled.

She placed an arm on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Dad would be suspicious if you skip school today."

I said no more and walked out of the house. I heard her wave bye, I just grunted in response.

I heaved a sigh, taking all the fresh air in. The view in the morning was worth waking up this early. It was silent, partially. Birds chirped in their nests on the tree beside my house. The air was pleasant. A few leaves flew past me as the wind led them away. The grass swayed as the wind whistled. I could fell the vibrant colours of the sunlight grazing my skin. 

That wasn't the only light though.

My body suddenly shivered. My hand hummed and whirred, as if it were a machine. I was hell- bound. I wanted to scream and run to my mom but it was too late. 

I store in horror at the bus who seemed to just emerge out of no-where at the worst possible time. I could not run now. 

I hit my wrist on my thigh as hard as I could. The pain subsided, allowing me to finally climb on the honking bus that stood preceding my home. The driver scowled out me, even though I wasn't even late this time.

A few of the pupils in the bus store at my hand wide eyed as I climbed abroad the bus. There were mummers and chatters from among them. I couldn't help but sheepishly hide my hand behind my back as I made my way to my place. I heard a couple of blonde girls gossiping about my glove. They turned their back to stare at when I took my seat. A few of my friends made a face at me, whereas a few giggled.

            "Three months until winter, feeling cold already?" One of them smirked. A few others burst out laughing. 

I made a face at them, folding my hands. One of the, even started fiddling with it. I immediately retracted my hand. My breath shook. The other looked perplexed. A few of them started jerking my glove off.  

                                                    "Cut it guys!" I announced.

No one really spoke about it after that. Thee were still ocasional whispers and giggles from them. I started to question all of this at some point. 'Am I really looking that awkward with this on?' I wondered. 

"You didn't tell us though. Why are you wearing this, it isn't even cold." Jonny, who happened to be a brunette in glasses, asked. 

I heaved a sigh. I dodged the question off and glued my eyes to the floor. He threw a perplexed glance. There was no noise. The loudest sound in the whole bus was probably some weirdo cracking his knuckles. The bus was at the same stop for the past 2 minutes. Someone was late. Well, at least I realised how uninteresting it was to just wait without an option. 

Our bus waited for probably 3 minutes max. The bus made its way along the empty roads. Someone's missing their bus today. 

Bands of dust took to the air in a wave like formation as the bus flew them away. The air was cold. All the trees were dressed in red, orange and yellow tinted leaves. A few were blessed to be coffee brown. A whole bunch- load of them were being raked by a nearby cleaner. I watched as they twirled and bent under the metal spades of the rake. I could hear them crunch beneath the weight. 

My eyes rested on my palm. Or to be more exact, my glove. They were really thick indeed. I subconsciously began playing around with them for a while until the bus skidded to a stop. I was careful not to remove them. 

                                    "We're here!" The driver barked in a deep, husky voice.

This was followed by clamours from multiple voices. The silent atmosphere suddenly fell. 

                  "C'mon Ralphie." Samuel, one of my 'friends' instructed. I nodded reluctantly.

My eyes fell on the bus in front of us. It had come just before us. I can tell as the children were still exiting it. I stopped for a while, out of curiosity. I could see boys, girls all of different heights and sizes chatter their way out of the compacted vehicle. Not all of them looked as excited though. Some of them had brown bags below their eyes. Not to mention the different bagbacks they all carried.

I sighed as I begin trotting towards my friends, who I had to catch up on. I lost interest as all the pupils had exited the bus and I didn't find one of my friends, who happened to be in a different bus. 

Suddenly, I caught sight of two figures emerging out of the bus from the corner of my eyes. I immediately stopped in my track. They looked extremely nervous for some reason. Suspicious. I hid myself in a corner to have a better look.

I could hear virtually silent whispers escape their lips. One of them looked horrified. The other placed an arm on his shoulder to comfort him. I raised a brow when I examined them pull on a pair of gloves up their palm.

The two boys were averagely tall. One of them wore all black. The other one wore a grey jacket. One of them had long, black boots whereas the other adorned himself with a white wristwatch. 

A lot of possible inducements came across my mind. 'They definitely have the virus.' I theorised. With that being said, I looked up to them again. I beveled my neck to the left in unresolvedness. 'What could it be?' I thought. Hundreds of possible outcomes hovered around my head. It was then when I decided to take matters in my own hand.

                                                              "Hey guys." I cried discomfitedly.

I pushed my hands behind my back after receiving a few dumbfounded glowers. They glanced at each other in shock, most likely trying to come up with a possible reply without trying to sound dumb. I could relate.

                                   "Hi." One of chimed. The other one just folded his hands.

There was a brief silence, making the situation even more awkward.

"So, I noticed you we're both wearing gloves, any specific reason?" I questioned., trying not to sound silly.

They suddenly turned pale. I suddenly felt relieved somehow. If my suspicion is correct, that means they do have the virus just like me!

No wait. Won't this mean that they're suffering too. 'I wonder what kind of abilities they gained. And how they plan to hide it. I wonder if...'

        "It's pretty cold outside." One of them stated bluntly. The other one did a, rather terrible, shivering impression behind him. 

I gave them my best comforting smile.

               "Can I know your names?" I asked politely, trying to make a good first impression. I mean, we have survive this together.

"I'm Jack." The bolder, more talkative one stated. "I'm Alex." The colder one added.

I nodded. I frantically looked around before dragging both of the boys to a corner.

     "You have the virus don't you? D-don't worry I have it too." I stammered. I didn't want them to panic, that I knew about their situation and might snitch with the FBI. Hence, I decided to state my condition too.

I lost them in the first half. They looked hell-bound. 

           "How'd you know?" Jack cried. The other one just store at me like an owl hunting for prey.

"I have it too. Not hard figuring out." I justified. 

        "Please don't tell-"

        "I won't" I assured them, cutting them off in the process. 

                 "What's your name? What can you do?" Alex, the introvert asked. 

      "I'm Ralph. Call me Rush though." I said, stretching my arm forward for a handshake. 

Jack obliged, the other one looked rather disgusted. 

                       "I can make objects fly. I can't control it yet though." I sighed.

Alex nodded whereas Jack just fixed his jacket.

     "We can both do power-blasts. Mine is more destructive though." Alex stated in his serious voice. 

        "-And more rouge." Jack added.

"Luckily though, We're leaving soon." Alex chimed. Jack smiled from behind him.

My heart suddenly sank. They won't be here? 

                                                       "W-what? W-w-why?!" I stammered.

 My heart skipped beats. My stomach tied into knots.

   "Our parents are taking us on a small vacation to our granny's. She lives in another city. There is not much FBI interference there. Well stay there for a day or two until matters calm." Jack elucidated. 

My face turned pale. All this time I thought I'd have an acquaintance, a partner or a team who would help figure a way to save us. Turns out they are all leaving me here alone to take matters into my own hands. We could've helped each other and worked together to get us out of this mess. 

It was when I realised-

I'm all alone. 

      " If the case is still rough after our little vacay, we are planning to permanently shift to Bloxblurg." Jack added with a cheeky smile.

Bloxblurg was our capital. It had everything you could ever imagine. Albeit it was expensive.

    "Can I get your number though? I case things get rough." Jack asked, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Sure." I sighed. I was heartbroken. But I was assured that they would be safe.

At least for a little while.

I made a group in which I added both of them. "Tell me when you all come back here." I instructed. They nodded in agreement.

I saved all of their details. Including where exactly they were going, which road they were taking and their lane, date and exact time of return- just in case.

We were met with the incredibly disturbing sound of a nearby bell. 

      "Time for class." Alex instructed. He nodded at me, indicating that he was signing off. He pulled Jack with his other hand, not wanting to be late.

            "Bye, good luck!" Jack exclaimed as he walked alongside his cousin brother.

Yeah, I'll need it. 

At least I know a few other people, who happen to be as unfortunate as I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 1.1K 25
The entities in the hotel find themselves living out their daily lives, killing invading humans and taking breaks with their friends whenever they ca...
128 13 12
This story is about 4 friends, they enter a hotel. Like anything, they thought is was a normal hotel at first. but when they enter everything changed...
3.8K 38 18
One day, it was just a normal day at hotel oj. It was peaceful like it normally was. But something felt off. Everyone was acting strange and people k...
1.2K 16 14
This is a Ppgxrrb story about Mojo jojo locking the Powerpuff girls in a empty room but some unexpected guest were also trapped,bet everybody can gu...