Mr.Bad Boy

Von KenzieJae22

When Phoenix Black accidentally shows her literal strength, she catches the attention of many unwanted guys... Mehr

Why am I such a nerd?
When will it stop?
Just because I'm a female...
Now I've done it...
Is he for real?
Memories
Tutoring and Partying
I didn't expect that
Loss
Trouble
Family
Love is war
Decisions
The Truth
Home
Stories
Deja Vú
Again
Authors Note

Fear

219 9 1
Von KenzieJae22

Sunday passed by slowly. I stayed home by myself and caught up on some homework.
It was nice to have the house to myself and not to have to worry about my mom. Although I was constantly thinking where is she until until I remembered she was in jail.

Around noon the social security worker came knocking on my door. She was friendly, but in a hurry. She checked the house, asked how I was and left. I think she trusted me.

I was about to crawl into bed when my doorbell rang. It was only 9:30, but this was unusual.

I dragged my feet down the stairs and opened the door. To my utter surprise, it was Jason. He looked like he just got back from a fight. He had a cut lip and bloody nose.

I started to close the door but his hand stopped me. "Wait, please, it's Ace."

"What are you talking about?" I demanded.

"Ace is hurt," Jason said.

"What happened?" I snapped, grabbing my keys from the hook.

"He was at his fight club and the guy he was fighting pulled a knife," he explained.

I was about to walk out the door when my phone rang. Lighting up the screen was Ace's name.

"Ace? Where are you? Are you okay?" I demanded.

I looked up at Jason, he suddenly looked angry.

"I'm at home, I had a question on Economics," he said, sounding confused. "What's wrong?"

Jason shook his head at me and pulled a knife out from his back pocket. My heart started to race and I didn't know what to do.

"Nothing, false alarm," I lied, sounding breathless.

Jason smiled evilly. He walked in and shut the door behind him.

Hang up, he mouthed.

"I have to go, Jade is here," I said, hoping he could hear the fear in my voice.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Ace asked.

"Yeah, I'm just feeling a little sick. I think I might have the flu," I hinted. Please Ace, catch on.

"Well I'll come over to check on you, I'm leaving now," he said, making me sigh in relief.

"Yeah, sounds good. See you tomorrow," I said quickly then hung up. Jason was glaring at me with the knife shining in his hand.

I kept my phone in my hand with 911 one click away. Jason stood an arms length away.

"What did Ace want?" He asked casually.

"He had a question on Economics," I replied weakly.

"He didn't ask it, though," Jason pointed out.

I was quiet, he had caught me. Ace never got around to answering the question. I clicked call to 911.

"You haven't been very nice to me," Jason said, dancing around the subject.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked. My phone was at my side. I was praying that the person on the other end could hear the conversation.

"I plan on killing you," he shrugged.

"Please don't," I begged pathetically.

I was doing the math in my head. If Ace left when he said he was, he would be here in about 5 minutes, going the speed limit. If the police heard what was happening, they were 15 minutes away from me, and they wouldn't go the speed limit. I just had to stall Jason long enough for somebody to come save me.

"It's not up to you," he said smoothly.

"You can't just go killing people because they make you upset," I choked. My throat was dry and my palms were sweaty.

"I can do whatever I want," he snapped.

I pretty sure I was going to faint except for the fact that Ace came barging through the door. Once Jason saw him, he put the knife against my throat. The cold metal pushed against my skin, making my vision blurry.

"What is it with you and throats?" I demanded.

"Shut it Phoenix," Jason barked.

"Just let her go, Jason. You don't want to do this," Ace tried reasoning.

"I know what I'm doing," Jason snapped.

"Jason, please, let her go," Ace tried again.

"Listen Reigns. You and I have been friends for a long time and somehow you always manage to get what I want. I wanted Mia, you got her. I wanted Phoenix and you got her. I'm over Mia, but as for Phoenix? If I can't have her, nobody can," Jason hissed.

I was carefully watching Ace, trying to distract myself from the situation at hand. He was holding up his hands trying to get closer to me. His eyebrows were scrunched together in concentration. He hadn't made eye contact with me once.

Jason slowly pulled me towards the living room. I thought he was going to make a fast escape out my back door. In the distance you could hear police sirens going off. They must have received my call.

"Jason, let her go and we can talk about this," Ace pleaded.

The sirens got louder.

I flashed his crystal blue eyes at me real quick. It was so fast I even questioned it myself.

"If those police officers get anywhere near this house, she dies," Jason threatened.

"Okay, okay, just think about this," Ace said. He suddenly became relaxed.

It all happened quickly, Ace ran at me and Jason's grip ceased to hold me. Ace pulled me into his arms and shielded me from Jason. I heard Jason yell out in pain but Ace wouldn't let me see. He kept my eyes on his eyes.

Jason went quiet and Ace let me go around him. Jason was lying on the ground, unconscious. A police officer was standing above him with a taser in his hand. Another officer was putting him cuffs.

My ears started to ring. At that moment I realized I could have died if Ace didn't show up. I didn't realize I was crying until Ace grabbed my hand and handed me a tissue. I wrapped my arms around Ace's body out of instinct. He was the only person who made me feel safe. He hugged me closer to him, putting his arms around my shoulders.

"You're okay. I've got you," he whispered into my ear. I cried into his chest. I owed him everything. He was constantly saving my life.

"How did you know?" I said between sniffles.

"Jade was at the library today. Said she was going out of town later and wouldn't be back until morning," he explained, kissing my forehead.

"Thank you, so much," I said, staring into his baby blues.

"Anytime sweet cheeks," he smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back.

******

Talking to the police took half the night. They needed to know what his motive was, what time he got there, how he got in, how I know him, how I was feeling, where my guardians were. The police didn't leave until 2:30 in the morning.

"You okay?" Ace asked, sitting next to my on the couch.

"I've been better," I said honestly.

"Are you going to school tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, I can't miss another day," I yawned.

"You've had a long day. Let's get you to bed," he suggested, taking my hand and finding the steps. His fingers laced through mine with ease.

When we made it to my room, Ace stood in the doorway. I walked in, not realizing he stayed in place.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Going home," he replied.

"You can't!" I panicked.

"Hey, it's okay. You'll be fine," he explained.

"Please don't go. Stay with me," I begged. My palms were sweaty again from fear.

He made it over to me in three strides. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a hug.

"Ill stay as long as you want me to" he promised.

I pulled him over to my bed and crawled in. He followed right after me. He laid down first and I placed my head on his chest. Our legs became entwined for more comfort. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He smelled like fresh air from riding his motorcycle and woods.

"We're not going to school tomorrow," I decided.

"As long as I can spend the day with you," he agreed.

And that's how we fell asleep; close to each other.

Sorry it's so short. I just wanted to post this chapter for you guys. Too bad they didn't kiss!! Vote comment and share! Thank you!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

149 2 26
"love is love baby." she whispers. "what do you mean grandma?" i ask, laughing softly. "sometimes you need a bad boy in your life to make things int...
450K 13.6K 54
Ariel Valentine had it all. She had the looks, the friends and the grades. She may not have been the most popular girl in school but she was definite...
656 27 15
Tiffany is a perfect angel straight a's, great friends, amazing parents, till she gets in trouble with the law and has to move in with her cousin wh...
The next heir Von Pia

Jugendliteratur

8.1K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...