The Solitary Coffin

By Brianna_luvvv

Genevieve is a devoted Church girl who got sent to a private boarding school in France, with her favorite cou... More

Notess
Avignon Summit Academy. 1
Rules and Levels. 1.5
Who We Are 2
The Garden 3
Waterfall 4
School Begins 5
The Chapel for us all 6
Acting Odd 7
Feel a little something 9
Broken Ribs For You 10
Psych Day 11
Color Me Pink 12
Girls Kiss In Black 13
What It Means To Be Mine 14
Frakenweenie 15
Mrs and Mr D'auraville 16
Eighteen Candles 17
Eighteen Candles 17.5
Genesis 2:24 / 18

Gods truth 8

8 4 0
By Brianna_luvvv

It's Saturday morning and I find myself once again in the garden. This time half asleep wrapped in a blanket with Luna who has fallen asleep a long time ago. My arms were around her waist and her leg was over mine. I laid my head on her chest as we waited.

It's five in the morning and Michael has us waiting on him for what he calls a surprise. The rhythmic sound of Luna's heartbeat made me so tired and I closed my eyes, but before I could fall asleep we both were scared awake by the sound of loud clapping. We looked up to see Cain and Michael clapping as they walked in, Aveeana following far behind. They wore matching shirts that said 'pretty bitches love going on cruises.' Cain had a lollipop in his mouth and Michael held a cup of coffee.

Luna turned and hid her face in my neck as I pulled the blanket up, "Go away." She groaned as I shut my eyes again. "Come on ladies get up." Cain yelled. One of them sat next to me and leaned their head on me. "It's way too early to have this much energy." Aveeana's voice rang in my head, indicating she was the one next to me.

"Come on baby I got you coffee." Luna sat up quickly with those words and took the coffee from Michael. Aveeana opened her arms to me and I leaned in, laying my head on her chest. "What's with the ugly shirts?" I asked looking up at them both. He pulled the lollipop out of his mouth and pointed to Michael. Michael pulled out five pieces of paper from his back pocket and fanned them out. "I got us a private sunset cruise." I could tell he was excited but none of us had a reaction, especially Luna who was sipping on her coffee.

"You guys have fun." Aveeana said, waving at them. "As if I won't drag you all on that boat if I have to." Cain told us without a bluff. "When do we leave? How far is the dock?" I asked, sitting up and removing the blanket from around me and folding it. "We leave in thirty minutes and it's a twenty minute drive." Michael started handing out our tickets. "I paid for two parking spaces, one for my car and the other for Cain's bike. So who's driving my car? If I do, I'll crash because of how tired I am."

"I'll drive." Luna finally spoke up. "I was hoping Aveeana volunteered." He signed. "Why? So you guys can fuck in the back seat?" She scoffed, shaking her head. "Yes, and Luna might crash my car." He shrugged, "It's custom, sorry baby."

I crossed my arms and Luna turned to the side throwing her legs on my lap. "I hate your cousin." She said loud enough. "I'll ride with Cain." They all looked at me confused. "What? I always wanted to ride a motorcycle." They then turned to him and if he could I promise he would have turned to himself as well. "Why not, I have another helmet in my dorm." I could tell he was still genuinely confused but I took it as an opportunity to speak to him.

"Great, we'll go get dressed." Luna and I stood up leaving them. Aveeana stood up and walked with us. "What is it with you and Cain? Ever since you saw him you've looked at him weird. Weird, like Luna looked at Michael in Mr. Lores class." Aveeana said to me. "I would disagree with her but she's right." Luna agreed. "First of all, Luna fancies Mickey, second, Cain is barely a friend to me."

We walked into our dorm and Aveeana raided my closet before I could even get to it. The cold shower I took earlier did not help and I'm still very tired but I managed to curl my hair. "So why are you leaving me in the car with two horny freaks for, again?" Aveeana came up behind me as she brushed her hair. "I've never been on a bike." I shrugged, getting up and making my way to my closet. "I mean really, is it so bad I want to get on a motorcycle for the first time?" I asked, coming out of the closet in a pink long sleeve shirt and matching skirt.

"No it's not bad that you want to get on it, it's bad it's with Cain." Luna said, turning around to face me. "And in that super short skirt." She added. "You're wearing a short skirt." I pointed out to her short green ruffled skirt. "Yeah but one wrong move and yours is coming up."

"I'll wear tights." I told her. "That won't help your case, Gen." Aveeana added. I rolled my eyes as my phone rang. "We're ready when you all are." Cain's voice echoed through my phone as the two of them stood there looking at me. "We're coming." I said hanging up. "She changed her voice." Avaeeana laughed. "Oh, she so changed her voice." "You guys are so dumb." I said, grabbing my bag and walking out.

After showing our black card and getting permission to leave campus we found the boys talking. In Michael's arms was Bubble gum fast asleep. I ran up to him and kissed his head. "I missed my baby boy so much." He purred loudly as he rubbed against my hand. "We have to get going." Michael said, checking his watch. I kissed his head again before turning around to Cain who was leaning against his bike waiting for me.

He took one of the helmets as I tucked my hair behind my ear. He carefully placed it on my head and looked down into my eyes. His eyes were soft just like his touch. Michaels car started behind me but I didn't turn back, instead a question came to mind. He helped to keep my hair back as it was already cold and windy. "Did you used to call her sweetheart too?" His lips cracked a small smirk as he continued our eye contact.

"I've never said that word a day in my life until my eyes landed on you." He paused. "Sweetheart." He pushed down the face shield and put his helmet on. He got on first and I got behind him. I kept a small space between us and kept my hands on his shoulders. "Ready losers?" Aveeana called out from the driver seat. Before I could answer, Cain revved the bike and we were racing out of the school's parking lot.

My hand's dropped to around his waist as I shut my eyes. The space between us was gone as well. I wanted nothing more but to wrap my legs around him to insure I wouldn't fall but no matter how scared I was, I'd rather fall with my dignity. I kept repeating psalm 91:1-7 in my head, praying for the utmost protection.

After a while I felt us stop and I forced myself to open my eyes. We were at a stop light, and when I looked around Aveeana was to our left. "You need to breathe, I can feel your heart beating." His voice was muffled and low through the helmets. As Cain said that I slid my hands down to his waist and pulled my chest from his back. "How far are we?" I asked, my voice shaking. "Just a few minutes." I felt his hand reach to his side and tap on my thigh twice. "Take a deep breath." Before I could process his sentence he sped off once again.

My chest was to his back and I pulled my hands around him again. This time I had it in me to keep my eyes open. We were close to the beach, I could smell it.

It didn't take long for us to reach the doc. Aveeana pulled in next to us as Luna jumped out. Cain got off the bike and took off my helmet. "So how was your bike ride?" Luna asked teasingly as she helped me off. "I think I'll take my car next time." I opened the passenger side of Michaels car and opened the front console and took two pieces of gum. He has always had gum in the car since the day he got it. The minty gum helped calm me down.

"Would you guys move it?" Michael was already on the boat with Bubblegum in his arms. We walked the long doc and got on the boat. Michael was already on the deck pretending to be Jack from the Titanic. The boat was a yacht but he didn't know the difference.

"Bonjour mes amours, can I start you off with some cocktails?" A tall man asked as he held a towel over his hands. "I'll take two." Luna took off her skirt leaving only her bathing suit bottoms on and laid back ready for a tan. "We'll start with a round, thank you." The waiter nodded at me and disappeared in the back. "You need to stop lying about your age on these things." Aveeana told him while pulling off her shirt and sitting down next to Luna. Michael set Bubblegum down and he immediately laid down on his back. Michael took off his shirt and Cain did the same. "And what? Not get drunk on a boat I'm paying for?"

I sat down on the other side of Luna and she turned to look at me. "Come on, take something off." She said tugging on the hem of my thin shirt. I looked up and my eye caught Cain's but he turned away. "How'd you snag this anyways?" Aveeana asked. "Can you all just enjoy the day and stop asking so many questions? The man worked hard for this." Cain said sarcastically before sitting down on Aveeanas lap and blocking her view. "At least someone understands." Michael batted his eyes.

The waiter came back out with a platter of the drinks and handed them around. There were Daiquiris and Mosco Mules and I preferred a Daiquiri. The waiter left again. I took a sip of the cocktail and nearly threw up the breakfast I didn't have. "So much rum. So so much rum." I coughed. I handed my drink up to Michael since he preferred rum over anything.

After another round of drinks, Aveeana getting annoyed and pushing Cain off of her lap, and Luna chugging down four drinks while the rest of us were still on two everyone was now calm. Especially me. I was able to sit across from Cain without feeling uncomfortable.

"Come on." Michael tapped my arm and stood up. He picked up Bubblegum and I stood up following him. "Where are we going?" He shrugged looking down at me. "I don't know, I just wanted to look around." He said as we made random turns. "What? You're scared the waiter will snatch you and serve you for the final meal?" He opened his eyes wide. "They can do that?" I chuckled and he laughed, breaking character. "See there you go." He bumped his elbow into me while Bubblegum sat up in his arms.

"You've been grumpy since I woke you up. What's wrong?" I never had a problem talking to Michael, especially because he was the only one who listened when I was younger. "It's Cain." I started. "I fucking knew it, and you were on me about Luna." He cheered. "Calm down Einstein." I rolled my eyes. "The other night he tried to kiss me and I completely dodged it." He winced, shaking his head. "I really didn't mean to, but now it's so awkward."

We stopped on the side deck and looked out to the blue water. "You didn't mean to?" He asked, confused. "Okay I did mean to but I didn't really want to. I meant to because I knew he's still in a kind of relationship with his ex." I could tell by his face he was trying to process everything . "Yara right? James was telling me about that, by the way he asked for your number." I squinted my eyes and tilted my head in annoyance. "Not the point, got it. Anyways, I think you should just talk to him. In my point of view Cain seems like a good guy. My judgment is always the best." He bragged.

We stayed quiet and just looked out to the water for a while before walking back to the rest of them. The waiter was back with another round of drinks and this time I didn't take one. I stuck to my gum. I was going to sit down by Luna again when I noticed Cain looking at me again. He looked away but I waited till he looked back at me and gestured to him to follow me.

Earlier Michael and I passed a cabin room so I led him there. "More awkward talk?" He asked, walking in and shutting the door. I stepped closer and looked up at him. His eyes couldn't stick to my eyes but kept falling to my lips. A smile was going to spread across my face and to stop it I blew a bubble out of the gum. The bubble was close to his lips when he stuck his tongue out and popped it. That stupid smile spread anyway.

He leaned in once again. "Truthful lips will be established forever, but a lying tongue is only for a moment." I said, stopping him in his tracks. His lips were close to mine, his nose even closer. "Proverbs 12:19." I nodded. "She's an ex, a mistake." He repeated, with his lips still close. I put my hands on his hips and felt time stop as I stared into his eyes. "This moment on, when she calls I won't go running like a dog." I smiled as he teased my own words. "Thank you." I whispered. I pressed my lips against his and his hand found my face as I pulled him in closer. Our eyes shut and nothing was near us.

He backed me up against the wall and I brought my arms up above his shoulders. His kiss to me was long and hot blooded. He bent down and picked me up, my legs wrapping around him naturally. I pulled away slowly and placed my hand on his chest. When I opened my eyes his eyes were blinking open. "Not with them right outside." I wiped off the lip gloss that got smudged around his lips as he slowly lowered me down.

"This never happened." I teased my hair and walked out first. They all had plates of food and when Aveeana saw me she handed me one of the plates that sat next to her. "I ate already, I'm not hungry." I told her as I slipped out of my skirt. "No you didn't, we woke up at the same time." Luna said, shoving a bite in her mouth. Cain came out a few seconds later and sat between Michael and Aveeana, taking the other plate of food.

"This could be the next titanic and we don't even know it." He said doing the holy trinity and bowing his head before taking a bite of food. Michael hit his arm and Luna sucked her teeth. "Why would you say some dumb shit like that?" She asked, throwing her attention to them.

She was right, I hadn't ate but I don't have long before I see Ms. Alastair again and my weight needs to be down. "If this boat.."

"Yacht." I interrupted him. "Shut up. If this boat makes history it's cuz the hottest guy in the world is on it." He winked at us. "Well the hottest guys in the world need to wash his hair." Aveeana pointed out. With his shoulder length hair his hair got greasy fast so she wasn't wrong. "Oh really?" Michael stood up and inched towards the edge of the deck. "Oh shit are we jumping in?" Cain took one more bite and stood up along with Luna. He threw Aveeana his phone to hold. The three of them jumped over and splashed into the water.

"Come on Gen get in." Luna called out popping her head out from under water. "You too Ana." Michael called out. "I can't really swim dumbass." They didn't care. She looked at me and we both sighed. Bubblegum was asleep father back so we stood up and I pulled off my shirt and skirt, holding onto my chest and jumping in.

I now regretted the time it took to curl my hair. When I popped my head back up with Aveeana I looked directly At Michael. "Are we allowed to jump in." He shook his head. "It said in bold letters in their policy, 'don't jump off the boat." I groaned and swimmed to the stern of the boat before anyone noticed. Luna helped Aveean swim back to the stern and I helped them onto the transom.

The boys were still in the water as we looked down at them. We watched as they reenacted the last scene between Jake and Rose in Titanic. "Which one of you ladies is playing Jack?" I yelled down to them. They both stuck me the middle finger before Cain acted like he was drowning. "So you're the lucky lady, Rose?" Aveeana teased Michael and in return he flipped his hair. "You need to braid that down, Rapunzle." Luna told him as Cain came back up.

"Gen come tan with me." Luna said as we walked back over to the deck. "Come on, pretty lady." Aveeana continued to call out to them. Luna and I laid back on the deck with Bubblegum and looked up to the sun beaming down on us. "You still haven't told me about why you ended up at Summit." I said, closing my eyes. "Nope." She said simply.

"Got it." I chuckled. A phone started buzzing and I sat up. It was Cain's. I leaned over Luna and grabbed it. "Cain, your phone's ringing." I shouted. I looked down at the caller and my heart dropped. 'Yara, my heart.'

"Who is it?" Luna sat up and looked over my shoulder. "Holy shit." She mumbled. The three of them walked back over and I immediately dumped the phone where it was and laid back. "Who was it?" Cain asked, sitting next to me. "No idea, we didn't check. Grab it for you?" Luna asked him. "Nah they can wait." My head was pounding against my skull.

At least I know what he calls her. "Can I get you guys anything?" The waiter popped back up behind us.

"Can I get a glass of your oldest and strongest bourbon please?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 54 14
⚠️TW B4 YOU READ THIS INCLUDES: mature topics,mentions of sex(jokes),dark humor,mentions of child neglect and abuse,mentions Of alcohol and drugs,oth...
462K 13.3K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
Break Me By AJ

General Fiction

420K 10.4K 44
Vanessa is a sixteen year old orphan from Vermont. With a rough past and no hope of getting adopted, she is surprised when one day a lovely couple wa...
511 52 14
Started: 31/12/23 Ended: -/-/24 Previously known as π€π¦πžπ₯𝐒𝐚 ══════◄‒‒❀‒‒►══════ ❝There is a thin line between l...